Living With Pentagon || Penta...

By Nctistheworld

You lived alone in the big house your parents left you. You grew used to it but that all changes when your mo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
A/N
23
24
25
26

20

1.3K 43 32
By Nctistheworld

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared at Yuto's eyes which were gleaming like the twinkling stars. I looked away, but he gently cupped the side of my face and turned my head back to where it was, so now, I was facing him again.

"Listen, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you directly that I have feelings for you. I know that you're sort of with Kino, but I want you to give me, give us a try." He said, softly as he stared gently into my eyes.

I couldn't say anything back, I didn't know what to even say. Yuto sensed that and slowly but surely got closer to me.

"Maybe this will help you decide."

Kino's POV

I was sitting on a bench eating my ice cream when Yanan rushed over to where me and the others were and started whispering to Hui.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what was going on, but I decided to just brush it off. They were probably just talking about something.

As I ate my ice cream, I noticed that Hui was occasionally looking towards me. I didn't really think anything of it, so I just minded my business and continued doing what I was doing.

However, as Hongseok and Jinho were added to their conversation, I started to suspect that something was going on.

I stood up silently and quietly walked towards them.

Wooseok seemed to notice me and approached me to ask where I had gotten my ice cream. (😂)

I pointed to where I got it from and he immediately ran towards the ice cream. (A/N:Literally me.)

I walked closer to the others and I could bearly hear what they were saying. I faintly heard Yanan mention something about Yuto and (Y/N). It seems as though something has happened. Although, I don't know how they would know since the ferris wheel is quite far away and it doesn't seem as though Yuto nor (Y/N) has contacted them.

However, maybe Yuto planned something and they know. Probably not, I should really stop making things up in my head.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check on the two. So, I started walking towards the direction of the ferris wheel and I  occasionally looked back to check that none of the guys were looking at me.

For some reason, there was quite a big crowd surrounding the ferris wheel and it made it hard for me to reach the front of it.

I could bearly see because of the amount of people that there were, but somehow I managed to spot some couple at the very top of the ferris wheel. I also noticed that the ferris wheel was not moving.

I grew confused and I wondered what was going on, but suddenly the ferris wheel started moving. As the couple that was on the top started moving downwards, I happened to notice that they seemed quite familiar.

Once they go off, the crowd seemed to move back a little to give them space to exit the ferris wheel.

Once they walked close enough, I recognized who they were.

The couple turned out to be Yuto and (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked closer to Yuto as we were walking through the huge crowd of people.

When we escaped the huge crowd, I saw that Yuto was fixated on something. I followed his gaze and I realized that he was staring at our linked hands. I didn't even know that we were holding hands.

I slightly blushed out of embarrassment and released his hand from mine. However, Yuto decided to keep holding my hand. I looked up at him and I saw him smiling brightly at me.

As we walked towards the others, I noticed that some of the guys weren't there. For example, Kino and Wooseok were nowhere to be found.

"Where's Kino and Wooseok?" I asked Hui.

"Oh, Wooseok went to buy ice cream. Which isn't far, so I have no idea where he has gone. And Kin- Wait. Kino? I thought that he was here." Hui said, now looking everyone in search for Kino.

"He was here though. I saw him." Hongseok said.

We all started to panic, especially Hongseok, and started to call out Kino's name.

Many people looked at us confused, but we ignored them and continued trying to find him.

Just as I was about to yell out "Kino", a voice stopped me.

"I'm right here, guys. I just went for a little walk to try and enjoy the lovely scenery." Kino said, calmly.

"O-oh, okay." Hui said, a little startled.

"Next time, you need to tell us where you are going because we don't want you to experience anything bad." Hongseok said, sternly.

Kino nodded, but it seemed as it was almost absentmindedly.

I noticed that he had a far away look in his eyes and my mind instantly went back to when me and Yuto were holding hands. Everyone could see it and I wonder if while he was on his walk, he had come across our little display of friendly affection.

I looked towards Yuto and saw that he was already looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I then turned around to look at Kino. Once I was able to meet his eyes, I gave a smile. He gave a faint one back.

Is it possible that he had seen it?

I chuckled a little and shook my head. I should stop making things up in my head.

A couple minutes later, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Yanan.

"We're going back to the car." He said.

I nodded and started walking with him. Once we caught up with the others, I tried to hug Wooseok. I don't really know when he came back. He was probably a little lost or something. At least he's back with us.

"What are you trying to do?" Wooseok asked me.

I noticed that he had stopped walking and so did the others.

"I'm trying to hug you, but I can't." I said, pouting.

"I think that it's because you were trying to hug me from my shoulders." He said, laughing a little.

I couldn't really say anything back since I felt a little embarrassed.

"It's okay. Come here, I'll hug you instead." He said, opening his long arms widely.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Okay, can we leave now?" Kino said, sighing.

"Yeah, we should really get going now." Hongseok said.

I nodded and broke away from Wooseok's embrace.

While we were walking, Wooseok decided to walk next to me.

"Hey (Y/N), why did you want to hug me?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and asked myself why I tried to hug him.

"That's such an amazing reason." He said, laughing.

I didn't say anything, I just laughed along with him because his laugh was contagious.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I turned to my right and saw Yeo One.

"When we get home, can I talk to you privately?" He asked me, in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, for sure." I told him, nodding a little.

He nodded and patted my arm before removing his arm from my shoulders.

I sighed and looked down at my shoes.  Before I knew it, we were already in front of our vehicle.

Once we all got situated inside, Hui put on some music and we all started jamming along to it, except for me.

I was busy worrying about Kino. I noticed that he was avoiding me. He didn't want to sit by me or be around me. I was sitting at the back while he was sitting at the front.

"E'Dawn, do you know if anything is wrong with Kino?" I asked him.

"I don't think so. Maybe he's just really tired." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

What if my crazy theory was right?

______________________________________
Hey guys!!!! I'm really sorry for the long wait 😭😭😭 I just didn't have any ideas of what to do. I was so unmotivated too. And, to top it all off, I was very busy with school. I had to write essays and do tests. I really did not enjoy it at all.

However, on Friday, we're having a school dance and I'm wondering if I should go. If I do, I'll probably just be writing a new update because I finally have inspiration. You guys can thank my best friend 😂

Anywayssss, I hope you guys had or have a good day. And I hope that you guys have a good Thursday, Friday and weekend!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

I'll most likely update on Saturday. So yeah, and I hope that you guys are still reading this fanfic even though I take really long to update 😭😂

Thank you for reading!  Byeeeeee❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 62 17
Disclaimer Good Luck is a school performance group that consists of Y/N,E'dawn,Kino,Yeo One and Yanan. Y/N and E'dawn are in a relationship. Everyon...
187K 6.1K 30
𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏
8.7K 191 15
*Cover made by mee!!!* SHORT STORY!! This is 18+ !! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! Highest rankeds: #1 Yanan #3 Pentagon 。 Sta...
51.4K 1.7K 21
(Completed) To welcome Pentagon with 2nd Mini Album Five Senses, I will be making an one shot about *you* and each member of Pentagon dating. But thi...