To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

3.11

6.7K 259 82
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*
MATURE CONTENT WARNING! I won't put a warning up during the story because it's basically throughout the whole chapter. So sorry if any of you are caught by surprise! Before we begin, I like to tell you that this is fake rape. Sun Hui is acting like it's against his will so it can be...*cough cough* rougher. The poor guy is deprived. So imagine him saying "Nooo" in a very bad acting voice. I'll show his real thoughts, too, to further prove that he does want this.

*An hour ago*

Clyde went into the kitchen, brewing some tea he found in the cupboards. As he waited patiently for the teapot to sing, his eye caught note of a prescription packet. He knew it was from one of the maids, who suffered from insomnia. She usually would crush her sedation pills into a glass of water because it was difficult for her to swallow pills. She must've forgotten to put the packet away.

The teapot made a noise—the tea was ready. He poured the tea in the cup, not looking away from the pills.

Clyde's eye twitched. He had a sudden urge to grab the drugs. Would he dare put his master in danger, though? Just to what? To have him at his mercy? To tie him up and make sure he can never leave him? It all sounded so tempting. He could finally have his master, after so much struggle. At this rate, he would never be noticed by Richard due to his hard work on this killer. The pills could be his saving grace.

At a moment of impulse, Clyde grabbed the packet and crushed three pills in—the dosage he had seen the maid take. As he prepared to take the tray out, he remembered that Richard might notice. He had trained his master well in every subject and against every danger. He had taught him how to distinguish different drugs in any situation to avoid kidnapping scenarios or harming opportunities. He would be disappointed if his master had forgotten and didn't recognize the drugs. He expected him to notice and call him out for it.

This wouldn't do.

Clyde grabbed a wash rag stashed in a cabinet below the sink and rushed upstairs to Richard's chambers real quick. His master had a bottle of chloroform incase his killers got too wild on the field. Clyde grabbed the bottle from the bedside table and splashed some onto the rag. If his master did notice the tea and started getting suspicious, Clyde would catch him by surprise from behind and smother the rag over his mouth.

He hurried back downstairs to the kitchen, knowing his master would be growing suspicious for his long absence. Carrying the rag over his arm, he brought the tray to be taken to his master's study.

*Present time*

Clyde carefully laid his young master's  body against the wooden chair as he grabbed the teacup full of the sleeping pills he slipped in. Chloroform didn't last that long, but the pills lasted for another four to six hours. It would give him more time to...prepare.

Clyde put the concoction into his mouth, being careful to not swallow. He then moved over to Richard's body and lifted the boy's face at an angle that enabled him to bend down and lock lips with him. Swiftly and smoothly, he transferred every single drop of the adulterated tea from his mouth to his. As much as Clyde wanted to turn the mouth to mouth transferral into a passionate kiss, he had to pull away and prepare for when he woke up.

Cradling the boy in his arms, Clyde leisurely walked down to the cellar to begin.

******
Sun Hui gradually opened his eyes—only to not see anything. For a split second he thought he had gone blind, until he felt soft fabric tickle his nose. He was blindfolded. And he couldn't help the sense of deja vu from happening. All of this was too familiar. He tried moving his limbs, and not to his surprise found out he was bounded to something by ropes.

He whacked his brain for any memories, and Clyde popped up in his mind. He first felt disgusted and angry by the balls of this pervert, until he remembered the tiniest detail that allowed him to surrender. The ring. Though it was tied to a string like a necklace, it was unmistakably the wedding ring on that string.

Clyde Carson was, indeed, Wang Shuo.

And for the second time since Du Qiang, Sun Hui felt stupid for not realizing it sooner. Caroline was right—he was really dumb for not seeing the similarities until now. He should've believed her. It would've solved this mess of misunderstanding and confusion. It was all due to him trying to avoid any mishaps that prevented him from being with Wang Shuo. But what he failed to realize is that he was only depriving himself of even more happiness and time from focusing on work. He wasn't bringing them closer, he was bringing them farther apart.

And now, all he wanted was to be close to his man. And with this familiar scene, he couldn't help the ache between his legs. He wanted it rough, just like their first time. If the scene was already set up, why couldn't he be "raped" again? Relive the memory of how it all started? Nothing sounded more pleasing or more romantic than that to Sun Hui. He wanted this man just the way he had him the first time.

Maybe he really had gone crazy. Maybe this was Stockholm Syndrome, but Sun Hui felt deprived. It has been too long since he had sex with his beloved, and masturbation wasn't anywhere close to the real thing. He wanted him, and he was in the mood to get really kinky now to fill in lost time.

Besides, he wasn't asking to get raped again. He didn't want to be raped again. No, he wanted to relive his first time, true, but he wanted to relive it with full consent this time. He wanted it to be passionate and full of love, not impulse. This was the difference. And that's what made it seem less crazy and Stockholm Syndrome-y to him, at least.

"Clyde, you asshole, take off my blindfold!" Sun Hui shouted, not liking the deafening silence. Besides, his shout would let him know he was awake now.

He heard some shuffling. Then, "If I do that, you will be repulsed. You will have a look of rejection on your face just like every time! No, it's better this way. You won't have to see my face, you only have to feel pleasure."

It was then that Sun Hui felt a cool breeze, and he realized he was actually naked.

This pervert never changes, Sun Hui thought. In fact, Clyde's tone of voice matched that of the mysterious man when he was unconscious. He took advantage of me in my sleep!

But...it was his fault. Clyde was suffering, too. Sun Hui felt an overwhelming sense of guilt, I did this to us.

Sun Hui feigned innocence, "Pleasure? What are you talking about, pervert?"

"You'll find out soon," he felt something cold and metallic scrape his cheek in a stroke caress. Was Clyde scratching him with the ring? This was a new one. "Richard, we have the same rings. Haven't you noticed? Don't you know the legend of these rings that have been passed down in my family for generations?"

Before Sun Hui could respond, he felt a hand grasp his chin, forcing him to lift his head. Sun Hui let out a tiny gasp. He felt hot breath Fan his face and lips tickle his own: "The legend goes that there are two rings of the same, one gold and one silver. The two people who own the rings are a destined pair forever."

The grip tightened, "You, Richard, belong to me. By fate, by destiny. You can't escape it, no matter how hard you struggle."

Oh my..., Sun Hui pressed his legs together. He didn't remember Wang Shuo saying something so hot before. Apparently, time apart does make the heart go fonder...or more hotly aggressive, in this case.

Sun Hui but his lip, most likely drawing blood. He had to keep in his moans for the sake of the mission!

In a hoarse, restrained voice Sun Hui painfully said, "F-fuck you, asshole..."

"Oh, you're mistaken. You're not fucking me, especially my asshole. It's your asshole that's going to take it all," Clyde whispered, his hand crawling down his back and grasping his butt. He felt a finger poke his entrance, circling the rim carefully and deliciously before inserting it.

"No, don't," Sun Hui struggled against the ropes. Please, please, please put another one in! Go faster! Hell, Clyde! You always torture me with your slow pace! Fuck you! No, fuck me! Now! Please!

"Oh? You want me to put in another?" Another finger tortuously slipped in. Sun Hui was silently cheering in victory. It was working! Du Qiang would've probably stopped by now in panic of causing Sun Hui to run away. Thank God, Clyde was too animalistic and needy right now to think rationally.

"Stop...don't do this...Clyde...ow!" Sun Hui flinched when he felt a tight pinch on his nipple. He heard a growl come out of Clyde in anger.

What did I do? Sun Hui thought fearfully. Did he go too far? Maybe he was wrong. Maybe Clyde got offended because he was "refusing."

"Don't call me Clyde when we're in the bedroom, Richard," he heard him ground out. "From now on, I'm your master, and you're my obedient little pet, understand?"

"No! I won't bow down! It doesn't work like that! You're the servant, and I'm the master!" Sun Hui said, this time partially meaning it. Although he loved calling his lover 'master,' with this position it seemed awkward.

"It's only in the bedroom," he could practically hear Clyde roll his eyes. "Besides, this type of name calling shouldn't be new to you, hm? Don't forget, I'm a noble, too. Just because I diverted from the path and went to become a butler so I can be devoted to only you doesn't mean I lose the position!"

Sun Hui felt himself blush. How did...how did Clyde knew he called out 'master' before?

"You're not exactly quiet when you moan," he heard Clyde chuckle.

Damn! His blush must've been recognizable. And if it wasn't before, it sure as Hell was now!
But, let's address the elephant in the room. Clyde had listened to his moan and remembered and took note. Pervert!

"I..." he felt another finger insert. "Bastard! Stop!"

He felt another pinch, "Call me 'master.'"

"Never!" this time he felt a bite. Oh fuck, yes!

He felt Clyde's cool tongue swirl around his nipple, sucking on it. Sun Hui thought that he probably meant it as a punishment, but he enjoyed it so much that he couldn't resist his hunger anymore. Sun Hui felt pride in making Clyde fall apart from his control. It meant he was enticing, and every lover wants to be enticing for their other.

The three fingers thrusted in and out at a steady pace and rhythm. With Clyde licking and pinching his nipples, Sun Hui felt himself begin to harden. He couldn't keep resisting.

"Heh...you say no, but your body clearly begs to differ," Clyde's cynical voice whispered in his ear. Sun Hui gasped again as he felt his most precious part being grabbed by a calloused hand.

"I need to lubricate you, of course," Clyde said, kissing below Sun Hui's jawline and sucking on the skin of the collarbone. Sun Hui knew there was already a hickey forming.

Sun Hui really found it difficult to still refuse and resist his moans. He thought he deserved some kind of reward for his resilience.

Sun Hui could feel by the slickness of Clyde's hand that he was leaking out a lot of pre cum. He could slowly feel himself he brought to the edge, too.

Just as Sun Hui felt like he was going to come, Clyde stopped his pursuit on Sun Hui's jade stick. Sun Hui suppressed a whimper and managed to say, "W-what are you doing? Leave me alone!"

"Well, if you come now, it'll ruin the whole plan. Don't worry, I'm going to make sure you orgasm so many times tonight," Clyde said, taking his three fingers inside Sun Hui out to spread his butt cheeks apart to make it easier for Clyde to see the hole. He then used his pre cum covered hand and covered the inside of Sun Hui's hole with the juices. When he was sure the pre cum made it nice and slick, he hovered over Sun Hui and gave him a nice, long, passionate kiss on the lips. Sun Hui struggled against his restraints more, making sure to whisper out complaints and begging him to "not do it."

This must've made Clyde angry, as he pinched his nipple hard again. Sun Hui gasped out in pain, only to have his mouth filled with Clyde's tongue. Clyde let out a moan, grabbing Sun Hui's face and deepening the kiss, his tongue thoroughly exploring the inside of his mouth. Sun Hui refused to kiss him back, secretly hoping the kiss could get rougher.

He was disappointed, though. Clyde pulled away with a sigh, caressing Sun Hui's cheek in his palm, scraping it with the ring again. He felt him press his forehead against his, his breath tickling his face: "Richard, you know I serve you to do what's best for you. But I can't just stand by, now. I tried to restrain myself. I know it would only make you hate me more, but I can't keep doing this. I'm losing all my resolve. No matter. We are destined to be together, so you won't hate me for long. You might even like it, like you did with everything else."

He heard a laugh follow after that, the same laugh he always loved. Sun Hui did his best not to cry for this man. This man...he was the reason why he kept going through these worlds. He was his lifeline. He was here, right in front of him. Touching him, about to make love with him.

And those words. They sounded so similar to the words he told him on that day. But unlike on that day, he wasn't feeling disgust or hatred. No, his heart bloomed in love and longing. He wanted this man to hurry up and make them one whole.

"No, go away! Don't go there! It's dirty...no! You old pervert!" Sun Hui faked struggled again. He hoped Clyde would get angry again and go rough. "No—oh!"

He was cut off sharp by a piercing pain in his ass. God, losing your virginity was always tough! Couldn't he get a non virgin body for once so that way the sex was easier?

"It might hurt now, but soon your cute little butt will get used to my length and width and will slid in easier," Clyde muttered, sliding it all the way in.

Oh, God and Buddha must really be testing my tolerance right now! Sun Hui wanted to oh-so badly moan out how much he loved Clyde. But then that will give him away.

Clyde began a steady pace, going in and out. Sun Hui thought it wasn't enough, so he took upon all his strength to start struggling again, "No! Let me go! Get out! Stop!"

He felt hands grip his wrists tightly. Clyde seethed, "Stop struggling! It's already happening. Why won't you just...accept it!"

Clyde's speed picked up, brutally slamming in and out of Sun Hui. Finally, what Sun Hui wanted! He probably should've been mad that Clyde knew fairly well, regardless of his acting, that Richard didn't want this. Even if it was all fake and acting, Clyde thought he was taking him against his will and showed no remorse. But he couldn't careless about Clyde's immoral actions on other perspectives. He could only care about Clyde giving him what he wanted. He didn't feel the least bit angry or concerned at that moment about what was going on.

Mm...oh...yes! Yes! Yes! "Master, yes! Please go rougher! I'm so deprived, so take responsibility..."

All of a sudden, Clyde stopped. Sun Hui couldn't see out of the blindfold, but he knew something was off about Clyde. What was wrong? Did Clyde realize he was technically raping him and wanted to stop after realizing the atrocity of his actions?

"Were you...faking all your complaints just now?" Clyde said in a really low, dangerous voice.

Sun Hui felt himself pale. Did he accidentally went one of his thoughts slip?

He felt hands grab his shoulders and shake him, "Answer me! Did you pretend to not want me just so I can rape you? So I can fuck you roughly? Did you make me worry about hurting you or having you hate me for the rest of your life for no reason?"

His voice was booming, full of anger, and...a little bit of hope?

Then quieter, "Do you...actually want me? Are you not rejecting me?"

Sun Hui's breath was heavy and shallow. He gulped, his throat burning, afraid he was treading on ice and will fall in if one wrong word was said.

All he managed was something silly, though nothing about the truth, "Because...of the ring. I knew the day you went to me when I was in the coma you were the one with the ring, but your voice was different and I didn't know it was you. If you would've showed me the ring in the first place, I could've loved you sooner. So it's your fault."

"You're...blaming me? So you did make me do this!" Clyde roared.

Harshly, he felt the big stick push inside him again. It was rougher than before, rougher than any other time.

"You really are a fucking idiot. Making me do this, are you out of your fucking mind? How dare you lie to me!" the thrusts were sloppy, going in and out fast and rough. Sun Hui arched his back, moaning.

He felt a hand slam over his mouth, making him whimper. "Shut up! You don't get to moan after pulling that fucking stunt, you insolent little...!"

He could hear Clyde grunting and panting. It felt like the sex was going on for hours, though it was only probably thirty minutes. All Sun Hui could hear besides Clyde's verbal signs of pleasure was the slapping of skin and the creak of the bed and the complaint of the ropes against all the moving around.

Finally, Clyde came. And Sun Hui, who had been holding it in, followed. Clyde finally moved his hand away from Sun Hui's mouth and pecked his lips.

"So...do you...really...love me?" Clyde huffed.

"Of course, asshole...only you," Sun Hui panted.

Clyde gripped his shoulders again, desperate: "You won't ignore me anymore, you'll listen to everything I have to say and obey me?"

"Depends, but yes," Sun Hui whispered.

"No, you must promise me!"

"Okay," Sun Hui chuckled. Clyde really had multiple personalities. He had to be bipolar in some way. "I promise you."

"And...never do it again," Clyde said. "Never make it come to this again! Just because I didn't have the ring..."

"I don't love you because of the ring," Sun Hui corrected. "I love the person who owns the ring. It's my fault, I didn't recognize it sooner. I'm so stupid and slow."

He felt a hand stroke his hair softly, "You're not stupid."

The whisper was like a breeze.

Then, "Well, you are, but only I'm allowed to call you that. I'm your butler, after all."

"But I will never wait this long again. I promise you that much," Sun Hui whispered back.

"So...you love me?" Clyde asked again.

His voice was sad, desperate.

Sun Hui firmly replied, "I'll always forever love you."

He heard Clyde suck in a breath. He could feel his hands hover above him. Then, ever so slowly, he took away the blindfold.

Sun Hui's eyes were watery from the moaning and the blockage of light. His face was all red and sweaty. His brown eyes looked directly at Clyde's sharp ones. Clyde let out a gasp at the loving look his master directed at him. He slowly bend down to kiss him, face to face.

This time, Sun Hui responded. Clyde felt a tear come down, then another. And another, until he was fully crying. Sun Hui's heart ached in pain for his lover. When they pulled away from the gentle kiss, Clyde whispered brokenly, "What are we now?"

Sun Hui replied with a full megawatt smile, "You're my master, and I'm your obedient pet."

Clyde chuckled, gasping painfully as he caressed Sun Hui's cheek like it was a fragile piece of china, "And overall, still I'm...your obedient servant."

That night, Clyde fulfilled his promise on making Sun Hui come several times after that.

*wipes away tears from writing* Wooo a long, juicy chapter, just like I promised! Finally, they got together, just like how you all were wanting! I did not disappoint, I hope! I'll update again tomorrow because I have no school on President's Day!

[FUN FACT (I guess)]
Yeah, sleeping pills technically don't exist in this time period, but chloroform and sedatives in needles do. So...think of it as a version of that? This is an alternate Victorian England so it's not going to be perfectly accurate.

~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 762 21
Random stories. Look at the chapter titles and trigger warnings for each. Pretty much anything is in them. Beware. Horror, Comedy (attempt), and othe...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

272K 9.6K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
317K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
13.4K 822 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...