Drop Dead Gorgeous (Frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. After one week at his new school, he was already named one of the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 13

1.8K 104 198
By iamcatastrophic

Frank was so nervous as he waited on the couch, running over to buzz Gerard in when he got here. Gerard handed him a bouquet of lilies.

"Oh, you two look so handsome," Linda said, "let me take some pictures."

The two smiled for the photos and she sighed, pulling her hair up. She was already dressed in her uniform for work.

"You two have fun now, I have to go," she said. "I'll be working the nightshift and closing up so I won't be back until after midnight. Don't stay out too late and give me a text when you get back so I know you got here safe."

"Okay, mom, I love you," Frank said, kissing Linda's cheek.

She left and he stood there a bit awkwardly in front of Gerard.

"So, what time was Pete gonna come by and pick us up?" Gerard asked.

"Oh, he told me he wanted some alone time with Jamia and they were gonna eat alone so I guess it's just the two of us," Frank said. "If that's okay with you. If you still wanna double date with someone I'm sure that I can call Brendon or Josh."

"No, no, it's okay," Gerard denied. "I would love to just spend time with you. Where are you wanting to eat?"

"It doesn't matter," Frank said. "Just...please not somewhere that's, like, too expensive."

"Just outside of town there is this pasta place, you wanna try that place out?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, yeah, pasta is good," Frank said. "Who doesn't like pasta? Pasta is the people of my culture. N-not the people, oh my god. It's the culture of my people. Th-that doesn't really make sense either, I'm sorry."

"So, you ready to head out then?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded, grabbing his wallet. The two walked down to his car and he drove them to the small restaurant. They were lead to a small table in the back room where the lights were dim and there were candles on every table.

"This place looks kind of expensive," Frank whispered nervously.

"We ate here when we first moved here," Gerard said. "It really isn't very expensive but they just have a really romantic atmosphere here in the back room when people come in on dates."

They ordered some food and Frank folded his napkin nervously.

"Are you okay?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just nervous," he said. "Last time I had a date to a dance it didn't end too well. And this is my first time going with another guy and I'm just really nervous."

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, it's not like anyone has given us a hard time for being together, why would they start on the night of the dance?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right," he mumbled. "I'm just nervous. It's okay, I'm okay."

Gerard smiled and reached across the table to hold Frank's hand. The motion calmed Frank and he took a deep breath. He knew he was getting better about being nervous around Gerard, far better. But yet sometimes he did still get a bit anxious.

"Here you two are, enjoy your meal," the waitress said, setting down two plates.

They were mostly quiet as they ate but neither of them minded the peaceful silence. They paid and headed off back to the school for the dance where it was all decorated.

"Hey, look great, Jamia," Gerard said.

She smiled, giving him a hug.

"Come on, we reserved a table over here," she said.

We sat down at the table which was near the center. We greeted everyone, smiling happily.

"Come dance with me," Gerard said.

Frank smiled, going over to the crowded dance floor with him. They danced happily until it came time for the announcement of king and queen. They started with the prince and princess for the underclassman before moving on to the upperclassman.

"This year's Winter Queen is Jamia Nestor!" The principal announced.

She smiled and walked up, receiving her crown, sash and flowers.

"And this year's king," the principal continued. "Gerard Way!"

Frank noticed the way that Jamia's smile faltered for a split second. He assumed it was because she didn't when with Pete like she had hoped. Gerard went up and got his crown and sash, smiling happily. They walked down from the stage and Frank gave Gerard a hug.

"Congratulations, you're really popular," he said.

"Thank you, baby," Gerard said.

"Yeah, you looked really great up there," someone said.

They turned and saw Lindsey standing there with a smirk.

"Oh my god, Linds, what are you doing here?" He asked, giving her a hug.

"We heard that your school had this dance so some of us decided to crash it," she said.

"Who is this?" Jamia asked.

"Lindsey," Gerard introduced.

"I also came with Patrick and Tyler and they went to go spike the punch," Lindsey said.

"Can I talk to you, Gerard?" Jamia asked.

She took him off to the corner of the room. Lindsey looked Frank up and down.

"Is that Mikey's suit?" She asked.

"He's giving it to me," Frank said.

"Oh, that's nice of them," she said. "Always nice to donate to the poor."

Frank pursed his lips, sitting down at the table.

"Did she actually just say that?" Debby whispered.

"Just ignore her, Gerard likes her and I don't want to start problems with her that starts problems with him," he said. "Oh and by the way, don't drink the punch because it's spiked and you can't have alcohol."

"Thanks for looking out for me," she said.

"I can go try and find you a water," Frank offered. "It's hot in here and you need to stay hydrated."

"You are so sweet, thank you," Debby said.

He went up to the beverage table and found some drinks that were in bottles and uncontaminated. He grabbed both a water bottle and a bottle of lemonade before going back to the table.

"I got you one of each because I didn't know if you wanted something sweet," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "You are the best."

Frank looked to where Gerard and Jamia were but found them gone.

"Hey, where did Gerard go?" He asked.

"Oh, Lindsey asked him to dance," she said.

Frank saw them on the dance floor and sighed, sitting down.

"Who is she?" Josh asked.

Frank rolled his eyes. "Gerard's old friend. A friend that he had benefits with."

He waited for them to finish when he felt a small tap on his shoulder.

"Hey, do you wanna dance?" Alicia asked.

Frank bit his lip. He didn't really know her but he knew she didn't have a lot of friends, he felt bad for her sometimes.

"Yeah, sure, I would love to dance with you," he agreed.

Alicia smiled and the two went to the floor. It was a little awkward at first but it grew even more awkward when a slow song came on.

"This was cool," Frank said.

"Who says we have to stop?" Alicia asked.

"May I interrupt to have a dance with my boyfriend?" Gerard asked.

Frank smiled and nodded, wrapping his arms around his neck. Gerard held his hips, pulling him close.

"What are you dancing with her for?" Gerard asked.

"What?" Frank asked.

"I think she's the one sending me the notes," he said.

"No, Alicia is too sweet to do something like that," Frank denied. "She may be a little weird but that's just because she's shy."

"Frank, she's, like, psychotic," Gerard said. "You're the one who was worried about the note in the first place."

"Is this gonna turn into an argument?" Frank asked quietly. "Because I really don't want to argue with you, especially not tonight."

"I don't want to argue either, it just maybe makes me a little bit nervous," he said. "Since I know it's not from a friend that doesn't make it as funny, just makes it kinda creepy and weird."

"We have to prove that it's actually from Alicia before we start hating on her," Frank said. "It may be creepy but if we seriously start pointing fingers we can get her in a lot of trouble if we give it to the principal or something."

"I guess you're right," Gerard mumbled. "She just gives me an odd feeling. I don't like seeing you dance with her."

"I don't like seeing you dance with Lindsey," Frank said. "She called me poor."

"She did?" Gerard asked. "I'm sorry, I'll talk to her."

Frank sighed, resting his head on Gerard's shoulder. They grew tired a few songs later and went back to the table. Gerard pulled Lindsey aside and Frank watched them argue with a smug smile.

"Hey, you wanna dance?" Jamia asked.

The two walked off, dancing to the slow song together.

"So, how is your first date going with Pete?" Frank asked.

"It's a little bit awkward," Jamia admitted. "Was it really awkward ever with you and Gerard?"

"It was," he said. "But Gerard was always so confident that he was able to always fill the silence and make things less awkward between us."

"We both don't quite know what to say, it is so awkward," she said. "Oh my god, what do I say? What do we talk about?"

"Just talk like you would with a friend," he said. "You just need to relax, I had to learn to relax around Gerard too."

Jamia nodded, biting her lip.

"So, How is your night with Gerard going?" She asked.

"Pretty good," Frank said. "But, I mean, it could be better. Just wish that Lindsey hadn't shown up. Congratulations on being voted queen, though."

Jamia smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, Frankie, Do you wanna get out of here?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded, giving Jamia a hug before he walked off with Gerard. They got into his car, starting it up and turning on the heat.

"So, where is lindsey?" Frank asked.

"Should be on her way back to North Brunswick," Gerard said. "She was pretty pissed. I'm really sorry about her, she isn't usually like that."

"Crazy ex girlfriend," Frank muttered. "I still think that she might somehow be responsible for the letters. She hates me and she would really want you to go back home."

"Yeah, that's what Jamia was thinking too," Gerard said.

He ran a hand down his face.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked.

"Yes, just a little bit stressed out," he mumbled. "This whole note business is kinda annoying and the Alicia and Lindsey really aren't helping. I am so, so sorry about her."

"No, it's okay," Frank said. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know but I feel like the dance was kind of ruined a bit," he said. "Maybe we can go catch a movie or something. Get some ice cream at McDonald's."

"Anything is fine," Frank said with a small shrug.

"Maybe we can just go back to your apartment," Gerard said.

Frank nodded and Gerard drove them back. Frank stood a little bit awkwardly, playing with his sleeves.

"You know, I didn't bring you back here to do anything if you don't want to," Gerard said. "We can just, like, cuddle and watch Netflix on my phone."

"That sounds really good," Frank agreed. "Let me just get out of this suit. You can borrow something more comfortable."

They changed into some pajamas, cuddling up in Frank's bed together. They watched movies on Gerard's phone together and although Frank was comfortable doing just this, he might've hoped that they would do something together. But Frank was too nervous and shy to make the first move. Instead, he just laid his head on Gerard's chest and ended up falling asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 3.4K 42
Gee and Frank are both juniors in high school. Lovers since freshman year they were practically inseparable. They were even voted cutest couple in th...
16.4K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
72.3K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
3.4K 76 14
---*(FINISHED) *--- Frank Anthony Iero has been expelled from basically every school in New Jersey. He's a quite, mentally and physically abused teen...