Chapter 9

Gerard was curled up in his bed, Frank sleeping beside him. They didn't do anything together. In fact, Mikey was even sleeping in the room with them. Gerard scrolled through his phone, taking a picture to send to his friends for streaks. It was a picture of him and Frank laying together in bed.

Patrick: We should hang out!

Gerard smiled at the text from his friend back in North Brunswick. He hasn't gotten to see any of his North Brunswick friends ever since he moved here. He did miss them. He was always going out to see them.

Gerard: We definitely should:)

Patrick: Ty is throwing a party tonite, you should come. Maybe invite some of your new friends

Gerard: I'll try to b there

Frank stirred awake, looking around.

"Oh my god, I drooled on your pillow," he said. "I-I am so sorry."

"It's really no big deal, Frank," Gerard said, kissing his cheek. "Do you wanna go to a party with me later?"

"A party? Debby doesn't throw parties now that she's pregnant," he mumbled sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

"No, a party by my friend Tyler back in North Brunswick," Gerard said. "I would really like for you to be able to meet all of my friends there."

"I'll have to ask my mom but I'm sure she'll be fine with it," Frank said. "It's been a while since I've been to a party, usually Debby is the one to throw them."

Gerard smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night," Frank said.

"Thank you for staying, I practically had to beg you," he said with a small chuckle.

"I should go get ready before the party," Frank said. "What time are we gonna leave?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could leave at, like, six and then grab some dinner on the way," he said.

"That sounds good," Frank said.

"You should stay for breakfast," Gerard said. "Whenever we have guests over my dad always makes a nicer breakfast and I'm pretty sure I smell french toast."

"Oh, okay," Frank said. "I-I don't want your dad to waste it and put in all this work for nothing."

Gerard smiled and gave him a soft kiss.

"You guys are gross," Mikey mumbled from his bed, turning his back to them.

Gerard chuckled, wrapping an arm around Frank's waist.

"Come on, let's go," he said.

Gerard got up, pulling Frank with him. Frank got dressed in the bathroom before meeting him down in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Frank, are you a coffee or juice kind of person?" Donald asked.

"Um, coffee," Frank chose.

"Alright, I've already fixed up plates for you," he said. "Have a seat."

Frank sat next to Gerard at the table, looking at the plate full of fresh, hot food. Gerard handed Frank the syrup, smiling happily. They were pretty quiet during breakfast and Gerard walked him out when they were done.

"Seriously, Frankie, I can give you a ride home, it's cold out," Gerard said.

"That's okay, I'll just board home," he said. "I have been needing some fresh air anyways."

"Okay, I'll pick you up later tonight," he said. "Be ready because I am gonna be wearing something super cute. Maybe my leather pants."

Frank blushed, nodding his head.