Chapter 1

I don't know why I'm posting this but I'm in love and if you liked Murder Was The Case They Gave Me then this story definitely gives me the same vibes so get ready for some suspense and shit bc this is hopefully gonna be good

Also again I apologize if I accidentally switch into first person, just ignore it

~~

Gerard Way was a person that people drifted to. He was charismatic and charming. Every inch of him just oozed out confidence. He was only of average height and was a little bit on the chubbier side. He didn't mind. In fact, he wore it with confidence. "More to love," he always said. And he didn't mind showing it off either. Sometimes he wore jeans and hoodies. Other times he wore skirts and crop tops that let his soft little tummy hang out just a bit.

He was a pansexual boy whose style ranged from Billie Joe Armstrong during the height of Dookie all the way to Regina George during the height of her high school reign. He was kind, everyone knew him as a great soul. He would pick flowers just to give them to the elderly lady next door everyday after school. He was a tutor and head of the 'Students Against Bullying' group. All he ever wanted to do was put a smile on anyone and everyone's face.

He was the oldest of only two kids. He had a brother who was three years younger and a freshman in high school. Mikey was a little bit more shy than his older brother but thankfully Gee took him under his wing and took care of him. He preferred to keep his face into one of his older brother's comic books, he wasn't as good at making friends.

They lived with their parents in a little home. Their dad was a stay-at-home dad, he's taken care of them and raised them all their lives. He loved them so much, he supported them through everything. Their mom was the breadwinner, she worked for a big company and was recently promoted, causing them to leave their home of North Brunswick for relocation.

They moved to Belleville, New Jersey just a few days ago. It was about an hour drive away from their home but they felt years away. They left their friends and school and they protested for ages. Their parents were debating what to do, they didn't want to make the kids move, especially to make Gee go to a new school during his senior year of high school. But they decided that the promotion was just too good to pass up and they moved.

Of course Gee had called dibs on the biggest bedroom that wasn't the master. It had the walk in closet and shared a jack and jill bathroom with Mikey's room. The fourth and final bedroom was used by Donna Way, turned into a home office for her to do her work in with peace and quiet away from the occasional bickering that occured between her two kids.

The two kids were going to start their new school of Belleville High School today and no one was more nervous than them. Even Gee, who radiated confidence. He had never switched schools before, he never really wanted to go to a new school. He had friends that he was happy and comfortable with. He had a good life back in North Brunswick. But today he had to leave that behind. He had to get ready for Belleville High School.

"Gee, come on, I don't wanna be late," Mikey said.

Mikey was really anxious about starting a new school, he didn't want to make it at all worse by being late on his first day.

"I know, I know," Gee said.

It took him years to decide what to wear. He wasn't sure whether to go with skirt or pants. Pink or black. He was confident in what he wore, he didn't care what other people thought. But he was still just nervous. He finally decided on a pair of black skinny jeans with his black t-shirt and his favorite red leather jacket. He fussed with his bright red hair and smudged his black eyeliner before hurrying downstairs.

"Come on, Gerard, you have to eat before you go," Donald said.

"I don't have time," he said. "You set up my lunch account already, right?"