yandere various x reader (Clo...

By spacexcowboy

Love is a strange thing and it can take the form of many... For those who fall under it's powerful spell, it... More

A quick about
🤔Request info🤔: will be updated
(M/Y x F/R) The Lord's precious rose (marluxia/luraniam) *kingdom hearts*
(M/Y x F/R)The blue beast (Kaito Shion) *Vocaloid*(song: dark wood circus)
(3xY/MxF/R) Triple treat (YUU, KYO, WIL)*ZOLA Project: Vocaloid*
(Y/MxF/R) Dreams and delusions (Zexion/Inzeo) *kingdom hearts*
(Y/FxF/R)No Cure To Madness(mastermind!Mikan)*SuperDangenronpa2:goodbye despair*
REUPLOAD(Y!M X F!R) My Queen pt1 (male!Robin) *Fire emblem: Awakening*
(Y/MXF/R) From a spark to a flame (Lea) *Kingdom Hearts*
(Y/Mx blind F/R) Pulling wool over the eyes Pt1 (Riku) *Kingdom hearts*
DRABBLE (Y!M X F!R) Hope (Nagito Komeda) *Super dangenronpa 2*
i have a great oneshot idea but...
Pulling wool over the eyes pt2 (Riku)
1K reads oh me god guys!!! thank you<3
(Y!M X F!R) Beloved student (Hiyama Kiyoteru) *Vocaloid*
i've made another yandere book
(Y!MXF!R)A slave to fate(Bruno Bucciarati)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventures:VentoAureo*
(Y/M X F/R) Picture Perfect (Promto) *FinalFantasyXV*
(Y!F)NightmarePt1(YukakoYamigishi)*JoJo'sbizzareadventures:DiamondIsUnbreakable
(Cloud) Can't lose you *Final fantasy VII*
(Y!M) part of my world Pt__ (selfaware Sora) *Kingdom hearts*
so I'm nearly at 3k reads...
my discord
(Y!M)Loves me,Loves me not Pt1 (Narancia)*JoJosBizarreAdventure:VentoAureo*
DRABBLE (Y!M) Stolen my heart (Joker/Akira Kusuru) *Persona5*
🍋 (Y!M) (Sephiroth) Trigger *final fantasy VII*
Part of my world Pt1 (Self aware Sora)
question?
(Y!M) Master of puppets (Risotto Nero) *Vento Aureo*
(Y!M)Anything in the world(GiornoGiovanna)*JoJo's bizarre adventure:VentoAureo*
part of my world pt3
Collabs anyone?
🍋 (Y!M)Like old times(Kakyoin Noriaki)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:StardustCrusaders
I'm really sorry for not posting oftern
writer help server up now
10k!? thanks so much UwU
I'd just like to put this here
Little L PT1 (Johnny Joestar)*JoJo's bizarre adventure:Steel ball run*
(male reader) When doves cry (yandere Giorno Giovanna)
Subtraction (Narancia Ghriga)
CONTROL FREAK (Melone)
(GenderNeutralReader)Deja vu(PanncottaFugo)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:VentoAureo*
loves me, loves me not Pt2
monster aus for Halloween special
Regret (PB Dio)
curiosity killed the cat (Diavolo)
🎃♀️Confessions(Vampire Risotto Nero)
🎃♀️ A demons trickery (Demon Vanitas)
🎃♀️Favours (Yuki otoko Ghiaccio)
♀️Epitaph (Doppio Vinegar) *Drabble*
🎃♀️Instinct (Incubi Bruno Bucciallati)
🎃 Bonds thicker than blood (Vampire Shinsou)
🎃Isolation (Merman Weather report)
If you ever left me (Bruno Bucciallati)
♀️Attention (Bruno Bucciallati)
⭕Love bites (pt4 Jotaro kujo)
Danm 20k Q&A
requests closed and book (almost) complete
Y!M Request (Xemnas) *kingdom hearts*
loves me, loves me not pt3

(Male reader) Complicated (Nero) *Devil may cry*

1.6K 10 2
By spacexcowboy

There was never a calm after the storm, only less of a storm. Even if you had conquered a quest there was always more to go through. It had been four years since that 'quest' had ended. Everything had gone back to normal. You had all gone back to living somewhat normal lives.

You sat down on your coach, eating Doritos while playing street fighter. Your button mashing echoing thought you dimly lit apartment. You cursed under your breath as you saw your health bar drastically reduce. You took a deep breath before you started to retaliate. Before long you heard the satisfying sounds of victory.

You placed down your controller as you stood up and walked to your fridge and opened it. Grabbing out a bottle of Coke and sculling it down before tossing the bottle in the bin. Your phone began to ring and within the very second you had it in your hands. You checked the number, it was Nero so you instantly answered.

"Hey man! It's been too long!" You said
"Yeah two weeks is too long" he chuckled.
"So what's been up?" You asked. He let out a sigh.
"Nothing much..." How he said those word just seemed off.
"Wanna come over?" You asked him.
"Sure" he said, a slight hint of happiness returned to his voice.
"Great! I'll be waiting" you said as a smile appeared on your face.
"I'll be there shortly" he responded before hanging up.

You put you phone down and looked around.
"How am I going to clean up this..." You sighed. Clothes were all over the place, cans and bottles littering the coffee table, not to mention the the state you were in.

🔫🔫🔫

You sighed in relief, you had managed to tidy the place up and clean your self up. You slumped down into your coach but then you heard a knock on your door.
"Hold on" you yelled as you sluggishly got up and opened the door.

Nero stood there, he was so caught up in his thoughts that didn't even notice you.
"Hey, earth to Nero" you said as you waved your hand in his face.
"Cut it out" he chuckled as he grabbed your wrist.
"Anyway how've you been" he said as he walked in.
"Bored... Kinda been wasting my time with video games..." You chuckled as you scratched your neck.
"I can see that" he said as he pointed to your TV, street fighter was still on.

It seem that though out time he was at your apartment he had been holding back from something, you knew he wasn't the most social of people but it was very unlike him to not tell you something.

"Hey Nero" you said as you paused the game.
"What?" He asked before taking a sip of his drink.
"What's the matter?" You said as you shifted to face him.
"It's nothing..." He mumbled as looked back at the TV screen.
"I know something's wrong" you said as you paused the game.
"Come on, I'm your best friend... Tell me" you continued. He looked down at his hands, specifically Devil bringer.

"I broke up with Kylie" he sighed.
"Aw man... That's terrible, you two were so great together" you comforted him, resting a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry I'll always be here for you" you smiled. He gave a soft smile in return.
"I'm hungry, I'll see what I have" you said, trying to change the subject.

You stood up and looked through the kitchen. You sighed as you realised that noodles were the only thing you would be bothered to cook.

🔫🔫🔫

A week or so passed since then. Nero tried to push you away from him but you always figured out how to get out of brooding. You knew he was the sort of guy to keep his problems to himself but you knew that even someone like him needed some support.

"Nero... I know your going through the emotional roller coaster known as a break up, but can I ask what caused it?" You asked him. He didn't give you a reply.
"Was it arguments? Growing distance? Sexual problems?" You started guessing. He let out a sigh.
"Your so danm obnoxious" he murmured as he gently elbowed you.
"Well tell me then, I'm always here for you" you responded.
"It's the Devil bringer..." He said, you looked at him in shock.
"But I thought you had come to accept the Devil bringer as part of you" you said.
"I did... But even so... That doesn't change how it makes me feel" he replied.
"It's still driving my crazy... Everyday it makes me feel less human, I just fear that if this keeps up I'll lose myself" he continued.
"You better leave me now, I don't know when I might give in... I don't want to hurt you, or anyone else" he murmured as he tried to push you away.
"No I'm not leaving you alone! If I do then that might make things even worse. I don't care about the Devil bringer, I'll be here for you no matter what happens" you passionately spoke.

He felt his heart skip a beat, there was just something about those words that made your presence feel different. He noticed how your eyes sparkled in the light, how your cheeks had a slight rosy hue to them and how your hair seemed to framed your face perfectly. These feeling that he was suddenly feeling confused him. How could he feel this way for another male.

🔫🔫🔫

As the days went on Nero's  feeling became stronger and harder to shake off. He took up every opportunity to be with you. He began getting caught up in fantasies of him holding you in his arms, whispering sweet nothings to you or catching himself admiring you. Longin too press his lips on your. Such confusing feels he had towards you, it felt so wrong but at the same time it felt so right.

But slowly it all started to consume him. You had become his drug and he wouldn't be satisfied until he had you.

🔫🔫🔫

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! It was an accident!" You apologized to the lady in front of you. A big splash of red wine on her expensive white dress. Bad move on your date.
"This dress cost over $200!" She screamed as gave you a back hander across the face, opposite to the lipstick mark that she had given you earlier.
"I'm sorry" you repeated several times.
"This date is over!" she hissed.
"Well, can I at least walk you back to your house" you offered.
"No! I don't want to see you ever again!" She yelled before storming off. You looked around to see that everyone in the restaurant was giving you a look of empathy, maybe even sympathy. You let out a prolonged sigh as you placed down $50 on the table before walking out.

Why was it so hard for you to get a girlfriend? You didn't understand, you may have not been the richest or most attractive but you believed that you were a honest and kind man.

Rain began to pour down as you made your way home.
'Am I even supposed to be with someone else, maybe I was just born to be alone' you thought as you walked into the apartment complex and walked up the steps to your floor. You then walked to you door, it was slightly ajar.
'I swear I locked it' you thought as opened it.
'(Y/N) where were you?" Nero's voice eerily echoed through the darkness.
"Uh Nero... Where did you come from..." You lightly stuttered as you turned on your light. He was sitting down on the lounge, glaring daggers at you.
"I wanted to come over and see you, I just thought you would be here since you never really go out" he responded, a sliver of irritation in his voice.
"Yeah... I went on a date... Sorry I didn't tell you earlier" you stuttered even more as a look of anger contorted his face, he was furious.
"Well how did it go?" He said, his voice dripping with venom.
"What's your problem!?" You yelled.
"Tell me why were you on a date?!" He yelled back. You let out a sigh before you responded.
"I'm lonely ok, your a great friend an all that but I want someone I can be with. I don't want to grow old by myself, I want someone I can commit my life too..." You responded as you started to unbutton your dress shirt as you walked past him and into your bedroom.

You tried to close your door as you began to undress but Nero's hand stopped it.
"What Nero" you mumbled but instead of answering he pinned you to the bed and roughly kissed you. You went into shock unsure of what was going on but somehow you still melted into it.

You would have never thought that he had a interest in men. You wanted it to stop but at the same time you wanted it to never  end. The feeling of his slightly chapped lips on yours made so many feeling start to pull apart your mind. You finally mustered you strength and pushed him of.

"Get out of my house, now!" Was the first thing that came out of your mouth. It was a stab in the heart for him but obliged. You saw him stagger out, dragging his feet across the floor.
"Ok..." He replied before pushing the door behind him. You began to feel you stomach twist and turn in guilt. You then sat behind your door, tears streaming down your face.
"What is going on..." You sobbed.

🔫🔫🔫

Days went by, and those thoughts didn't disappear. You tried to go on more dates but they would never reply, even the ones that you were sure had a real interest in you.

You sat on you coach watching a movie, trying to drain you thoughts out. You heard a knock on the door, you quickly opened it. It was Nero with a plastic bag in his bag.
"Oh... Hi Nero" you mumbled as you looked at your feet.
"I thought I just drop by and see how you were going" he said as he was about to walk away, you quickly grabbed his wrist.
"Hey... I'm really sorry about the other night... I just didn't know how to react, it was just so sudden" you mumbled as you looked at him.
"It just really confused me and it still does... I'm just not sure about how I feel towards you anymore" you continued. He gave you a small smile before responding.
"Just give me this night, I'll show you just how much I love you" he proclaimed.
"I'll show you that I can love you more then any woman ever could" he said as he walked in.
"Can I ask you what's in the bag" you asked.
"Oh, those are just chocolate bars" he said.

'Tonight, might be the only night. Please don't let that be the case (Y/n)' he thought.

*1874 words*
This chapter was requested by foxybonnie123432 (Zack)

I said I wouldn't do male readers but he asked so I tried it out.

This chapter was originally supposed to end with the kiss but I spent a while listening to Alex Clare and that gave me a little inspiration.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
54K 879 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
35.8K 503 11
Yaoi, BL, Male X Male, Gay or Bisexual... Yeah I'm doing it too. There are a lot of people out there making a oneshot book for Male Readers and whoev...
144K 1.6K 72
Yes you have found a collection of oneshots with diffrent wifefus in different scenarios. I don't do the following. Lemons, really don't like them Ha...