-ˏˋ GAYDREAMS ˎˊ-

By YVKHEI

✎ nct ! ☏ - a collection of short nct oneshots. started ↠ 2018.26.08 ended ↠ 2019.19.08 More

ένα
δυο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
επτά
οκτώ
εννέα
δέκα
έντεκα
δώδεκα
δεκατρία
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
δεκαέξι
δεκαεπτά
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννέα
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δύο
είκοσι τρία
είκοσι τέσσερα
είκοοι πέντε
εικοσι εξι
είκοσιεφτά
είκοσι οχτώ
είκοσι εννέα
τριάντα
τριάντα ένα
τριάντα δύο
τριάντα τρία
τριάντα τέσσερα
τριαντα έξι
τριάντα εφτά
τριάντα οκτώ
τριάντα εννέα
σαράντα
σαράντα ένα
σαράντα δύο
σαράντα τρία
σαράντα τέσσερις
σαράντα πέντε
σαράντα έξι
σαράντα επτά
σαραντα οκτώ
σαράντα εννέα
πενήντα
πενήντα ένα
πενήντα δύο
πενήντα τριών
πενήντα τεσσάρων
πενήντα πέντε
πενήντα έξι
πενήντα επτά
πενήντα οκτώ
πενήντα εννέα
εξήντα ένα
εξήντα δύο
εξήντα τρία
εξήντα τέσσερα
εξήντα πέντε

τριάντα πέντε

7.2K 208 46
By YVKHEI

[ r ]

「 time check; 01:20 」
「 ship; dowoo 」

it was freezing, and jungwoo wanted nothing more than to cuddle with his boyfriend.

but he was busy in their study, getting ready for an upcoming exam.

jungwoo really didn't want to bother him, but he was getting more whiny as the time passed. he was currently in their shared room, hugging on a large pillow and pouting as he stared at the blank wall. he kept fidgeting around, feeling very lonely.

jungwoo was a person who constantly needed physical affection to keep him feeling well.

the taller suddenly heard footsteps going up the stairs in the home, signaling to him his boyfriend was near. and he was, because he found it strange that jungwoo wasn't making a sound.

doyoung opened the door to his room, and found his lover sulking on their bed.

he frowned, realizing he had put jungwoo off for much longer than he thought. doyoung still was not done studying; he had the book his class was being tested on in hand. he also had jungwoo's favorite blanket in the other.

jungwoo felt warm arms snake around his waist, causing him to immediately leave the pillow's grasp and cling onto doyoung.

jungwoo nuzzled his head into doyoung's chest and circled his arms around his neck, feeling him giggle at his behavior.

the shorter wrapped the fuzzy blanket over his boyfriend and in silence, began reading his book.

"better?" the older whispered quietly in his ear, causing jungwoo to look up from his neck and place a quick but sweet kiss on his lips.

he nodded cutely, and doyoung found himself smiling gently at him. he kissed jungwoo's head as he nestled himself back into his hold.

doyoung's lover was just way too cute for him.

and for the rest of that day, the couple spend it huddled together in bed, doyoung caressing all over jungwoo's body until he was fast asleep.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 82 39
𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢| 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...
15.8K 399 28
A oneshot/shortstory collection of Markhyuck revolving around different plotlines. BOOK 2 of NCT Onshots/shortstories STARTED: 28 July, 2022 ENDED: 1...
169K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
72.5K 664 23
spontaneous oneshots - all unedited - NCT & WAYV (boyxboy) - requests : opened (request on my board!) johnyong #2 cpop #3 ©NE0TECHS 2020