Once Upon Another Time...

By Phantomphanfiction

Sequel to "Erik my Angel" and "Christine my Flower". What how Erik and Christine live out their lives. How th... More

Chapter 1; Christine's POV
Chapter 2; Erik's POV
Chapter 3: Christine's POV
Chapter 4: Christine's POV
Chapter 5;Erik's POV
Chapter 6;Christine's POV
Chapter 7;Erik's POV
Chapter 8; Christine's POV
Chapter 9;Erik's POV
Chapter 10;Erik's POV
Chapter 11;Christine's POV
Chapter 13; Erik's POV
Chapter 14; Christines POV
Chapter 15; Erik's POV
Chapter 16; Christine's POV
Chapter 17;Erik's POV
Chapter 18; Christine's pov
Chapter 19; Erik's POV
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Erik's pov
Chapter 22 Erik's Pov
Chapter 23; Christine's POV
Chapter 24; Christine's POV
Chapter 25 Christine's pov
Chapter 26; Erik's pov
Chapter 27; Christine's POV
Chapter 28; Erik's POV
Chapter 29; Christine's
Chapter 30; Erik's POV
Chapter 31; Christine's POV
Chapter 32; Erik's POV
Chapter 33; Christine's pov
Chapter 34; Erik's pov

Chapter 12; Christine's POV

807 29 0
By Phantomphanfiction

Erik and I were still sitting on the sofa. He had is head on my lap and his hand on my stomach. He was singing a lullaby to our unborn baby with a huge smile across his face. I caressed his cheek and smiled at him as he sang. He wasn't wearing his mask. I loved when I felt comfortable enough not to wear it. Besides when we were being intimate or sleeping. It made me happy, because I knew he felt safe. I kissed his forehead and he smiled up at me.

" I love you Erik.

I love you too Christine.

Erik?

Yes dear?"

There was another loud crash from above us. We both tensed up.

"I know it's probably nothing, but-

Yes, I will go see what's going on up there."

He smiled up at me. As he sat up he gave me a small peck on the lips. There was another crash. I watched him put his mask on. He turned to me with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. I'll be alright. So will you."

He kissed my cheek and I watched and he glided towards the lake. As he started to paddle he turned and waved with a grin on his face. I waved back and smiled at him. My Erik. The sweetest man I've ever known. I laid back down and closed my eyes. My hands were resting on my stomach, I though about our little baby. Little Gustave, or Rosalie. No matter what, we'd have a beautiful baby.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was holding something small in my arms. I had to make myself focus to see what it was. It was a baby! A baby swaddled in blankets. Erik was sitting next to me, tears in his eyes. Everything was blurry. I was crying as well. Something red caught my eye. There was a figure, crouched at the edge of the bed. It had red, glowing eyes. I focused harder and saw who it was. Raoul. He bared a set of pointed teeth.

"How could you Christine? You had everything! You had me! With him? A child with that thing!?"

He growled as he inched closer. I wanted to get up. Run. Turn to Erik. Scream. Something. But I couldn't. Raoul was everywhere.

"He took something from me. Now I'm going to take something from him."

He grinned. I watched helpless as he ripped the baby from my arms. The baby was shrieking and crying for me. I couldn't move. I wanted to badly to move and take the baby, my baby. He ran off cackling with my crying baby. I started to scream.

"Christine!? What's wrong? Everything's alright. I'm here."

Erik had my shoulders gently in his hands. A dream. Just a dream.

"I-I'm fine."

My lip quivered as I fought back tears.

"Are you sure? You were fidgeting and talking. Screaming almost. I've never heard you talk in your sleep.

I'm alright... I promise."

I reached up and kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.8K 58
Sequel to 'Avalanche' They're happy and engaged but what happen's when something unexpected ultimately tests their love?
47.3K 2.4K 15
Four years after the burning of the Opera Populaire, a young English woman pursues the mystery surrounding the phantom of the opera.
101K 4.2K 84
After Christine wakes in Erik's home, she realizes how much she needs her one real family. Erik learns what it means to love and be loved. The family...
20.7K 676 22
•"Erik, my Angel..." From Erik's POV• Christine has returned to the opera house, to Erik. Who has long waited her return. He has had things ready for...