The Note on the Bathroom Floo...

By IrishEinstein

"I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told... More

Talk to Me
Get me out
I won't let him hurt you
Netflix and Chill?
Pizza
I should go
Board Games
Pancakes
Falling Books
Beautiful
Just us
Trivial Pursuit
Blueberry Pancakes
Purple
Dinoland
Blurry
The Picture
Ferris Wheel
The Phone Call
The Roof
Fire
The Car Ride
The Mall
I think I like him
Knock Knock
The Note On The Bathroom Floor
Preacher's Boy
Art Room
Under a Tree
Perfect
You drive me crazy
Home Alone
Jake
Soda
Paradise
Recycling
Just a Dare
Blanket
The cutest boy in the universe
Normal
Show me around.
Skipping class
Freak
Janitor's Closet
Early
Holy shit
Tomato
Scar Buddies
Where are the updates?
Im not dead
Irresistable
updates soon?
Blue *smut warning*
Content
Travis was here

His number

15.3K 484 562
By IrishEinstein

Travis POV

I sat on the other side of the stall talking to sally face for what felt like hours. It was amazing talking to him, it felt like a dream come true. I told him about everything that I kept bottled up. The abuse, my mom, my anger issues, and Sal just listened, he was so nice to me. He shouldn't have been. I don't deserve his kindness right now.

"Travis...."Sally said on the other side of the stall, interrupting my thoughts. "If anything bad ever happens with your dad, you can always come over to my house, ok?"

He slipped a small piece of paper under the stall with his phone number written on it.

"Call me if you ever need me, ok?"Sally said sincerely.

"Ok."I replied.

I wish there wasn't a door between us. I wanted to hold him in my arms and run my fingers through his long blue hair, whispering how much I loved him in his ear-No. I'm not a faggot. I hit my head against the stall wall.

"Travis?!"Sal asked panicking."Oh my god did you fall or hit your head or something in there?"

"I'm fine Sally Face. Thanks for talking to me today. You should get back to class, you don't wanna miss too much." I answered smiling.

"Oh yeah, god I'm gonna be late."Sally replied."See ya later Travis!"

"See ya."I heard the bathroom door close and I
was alone again with my thoughts.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I was blushing madly. I had Sal's number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 31
Sal, a teenage boy who can be misunderstood. He makes a connection with the one who hates him most. But will it forever last? Travis, a lonely teena...
151K 4.8K 50
A Salvis Slow burn ig 😃 ‼️(TW: Abuse, and Suicide, OD, Grooming/Pedophilia, homophobia/transphobia :TW)‼️ (I apologize in advance if this is bad, I...
110K 3.2K 24
Travis has a secret that he has to keep from his father in order to stay safe: he's in love with a boy. The boy he loves is insecure about himself...
35.6K 988 29
Travis and Sal were always neck to neck against each other. Sal never really understood why, because he never did anything wrong at Nockfell. Travis...