All My Loving

By fcnqirlinq

A girl was only wanted to see the fab four. A shock came and now who will take care of young Bella? More

All My Loving <Paul McCartney fanfic>
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (i'll be ok)
Oh my god chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
authors note
exciting. please read
Im Sorry

Chapter 9

82 5 0
By fcnqirlinq

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and someone was lay next to me. Even though my body hurt all over I twisted round to see who it was. It was Ringo. I was blushing and didn't realise he was awake "you're blushing." He says "Oh" I say turning away. "No it's ok. You're pretty when you blush" this obviously made me blush more.

We sat down with our breakfast and as I was explaining to him what had happened there was a knock on the door. Ringo went to answer it and when I saw who it was I backed away a bit. He pushed Ringo out of the way and came to me. I backed myself into the wall. He reached his arms out to me and I ducked down so he could touch me. "Even if you're not ready to forgive me. Please just come home with me." Ringo nodded at me. I agreed to his offer. I sat in the back and on the total opposite side of the car. I refused to talk to him. He explained to me that he got drunk after I left. He told me that the only reason he got drunk was because he was upset he would never find me. I still didn't forgive him and didn't say a word to him. We arrived back at the house and as soon as we get in I run upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me.

PAULS POV

She was never going to talk to me again. She will never forgive me. I am such and idiot.

BELLAS POV

I stay in my room for the rest of the evening without having anything to eat or drink. I finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 24.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook, 20 yaşına gelen herkesin dolunay gecesi kurt cinsiyetini ôğrenmesi şerefine düzenlenen baloda, kardeşinin kurt cinsiyetini kutlamaya g...
103K 6.5K 36
Malfoy ve Black iki ezeli rakip ve birbirlerinden nefret eden iki küçük çocuktur. Black'in 4. Sınıfta Harry'nin yerine arayıcı olmasından sonra Malfo...
885K 70.9K 14
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...
159K 16.8K 53
Jungkook, erzağının bitmesiyle kendine yiyecek birşeyler ararken, Taehyung'un liderlik yaptığı bir küçük bir şehirle karşılaşır. Jungkook, açlığını d...