Austin's Angel (Austin Mahone...

By iamcheyenne13

Maya Thompson finds a teddy bear laying outside of the arena that Austin Mahone was currently performing in... More

Austin's Angel
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 20

1.9K 34 5
By iamcheyenne13

I woke up to a pair of unfamiliar strong arms wrapped around me. I felt bad that I couldn't celebrate my winning of the art competition with my family last night due to me being upset, but gladly they understood. I felt the huge, warm body next to me tossing and turning around, followed by loud groans. "good morning baby" the deep voice whispered in my ear. For a second I began to think it was Austin because I was still half-asleep, but I knew his voice, and that definitely wasn't it.

"can you make me some breakfast?" he asked. I expected him to be woke before me and wake me up with the smell of breakfast. But no, I suppose I have to get up and make him breakfast while still half-asleep. I got up, grabbed my phone, and lazily walked downstairs. Where are his parents anyway? I gathered pans and ingredients and began stirring pancake mix. My phone vibrated on the kitchen island and I instantly picked it up hoping it was Austin, but it wasn't. It was just a notification telling me that one of my games upgraded.

I opened up my contacts and stared at Austin's name which was the 3rd on my list. I clicked it and hovered my finger above the cellphone icon. I finally sucked it up and called him. I was now in the position he was once in, and now I know how he felt when I continuously ignored him. He answered after the 4th ring. "hello" his morning voice was deep and sexy as usual. "h-hey" I said swallowing hard. "hi" he didn't seem really excited to talk to me, but I didn't blame him.

"uh how's it going?" I asked. I wasn't really the type to 'call people first' or be the 'conversation starter', so everything was just awkward. "what do you want Maya?" he questioned me, clearly annoyed. "uh nothing, just wanted to know if you were okay" I said quietly. "why wouldn't I be?" he asked. "I don't know never mind" I was starting to get emotional because I felt like he didn't care about me anymore and I missed all the attention he gave me.

There was about 5 minutes of silence before I spoke. "Austin?" I called wondering if he was still there. "huh?" he asked. "I miss you" I managed to choke out. There was a bit of shuffling and he let out a big sigh "I miss you too baby". I let out a sigh of relief but my worries came right back when he said 'but'. "you have a boyfriend and I don't know if I should even call you baby anymore. I mean I want to but, that wouldn't be right. I'm not even sure if we should talk to each other anymore". When he said that I nearly broke down right in the kitchen.

"what do you mean?" I asked finally able to talk. "I mean, I think we should stop talking" he said in an upset tone. "oh" was all I managed to say. "I gotta go, goodbye Maya" he said before hanging up without giving me a chance to say bye back. Now I definitely know how Austin felt when I refused to return his calls or texts. My eyes began to get watery and a tear fell from my cheek. I started making Travis' breakfast as I tried to hold my tears back. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist causing me to jump and turn around.

"its ok its just- have you been crying?" he asked wiping a tear from my cheek. "yeah, I just, missed you while you were upstairs for so long" I lied. He surprisingly bought it and kissed me. But I craved Austin's lips the whole time, and even before that. "its okay Maya, I'll always be here princess" he said holding my cheeks and giving me another kiss. By then breakfast was finished and we were both at the table eating. "where are your parents?" I asked. "they're visiting my sick aunt in Florida, I couldn't go because of school but I could really care less about her, she never did anything for me anyway" he said, then drank some of his orange juice.

I didn't ask him anymore questions because I didn't want him to get too into his personal life. From what I do know, he's had a rough childhood and when he talks about it, it often makes him emotional although he never wants to admit it and says that men don't get emotional. After breakfast, we both took showers, got dressed and got into his car. I gave him a kiss goodbye before getting out of the car and walking up to my front door. When I walked inside all of the lights and TV's were off. It was dead silent. I walked around and called out everybody's name wondering if they left for church or something.

When I walked into the kitchen, a whole bunch of people yelled "SURPRISE!". What the hell? A voice in my head said. I was blinded by the bright colored balloons. I turned around to see if they were talking to anyone standing behind me but I looked at the huge hellokitty cake in the middle of the dinning room table that said 'Happy Birthday Maya!" in pink cursive letters. Shit! How could I have not paid attention to my birth certificate! I looked at the cake in disgust. I saw my brothers and parents, but the rest of the people, I didn't know. One lady came up to me and gave me a warm hug. "I'm so glad we got to come see you!" she said pinching my cheeks really hard. "Maya this is your grandmother Addison" Audrey said running over to us.

"seems like you guys were fans of the letter 'A' " I said with a small laugh. "And this is your grandfather Fredrick" Audrey pointed to the man walking slowly towards me and giving me a warm hug also. "both your father's parents died 2 years ago, I wish they were here to meet you too" he said sadly. "come blow out your candles!" Addison said, motioning me to the table where the cake was. I tried my best not to look like I didn't like it, but my face had a hard time forming a smile.

"oh honey you don't like it?" Addison said after snapping about 500 pictures. "its not that, its just I'm not really the hellokitty type of girl" I said apologetically. "that's odd because you adored hellokitty when you were younger" she said with a small smile. "well, go ahead, make a wish and blow out your candles" Patrick said excitedly. I closed my eyes, making my wish, then blew out my candles. Audrey cut everyone a piece of cake as I greeted and bonded with all of my family members and opened presents, which consisted of a few sketchbooks, paint, and stuffed animals, which I love. Jordan walked over to me with a cup of punch in his hand and the other in his pocket.

"I missed you lastnight baby sis" he said shoving my shoulder with his own. "okay I'm 18 now, you don't have the right to call me your baby sister or little sister" I said taking a bite of my cake. The cake was actually really good despite the decor. "okay okay I won't" he laughed putting his hands up in defense. I just laughed and rested my head on his shoulder enjoying the sight of my family.

"we have one more surprise for you" Audrey said blind folding me. We began to walk and I started to get excited but nervous hoping it wasn't a huge hellokitty piñata hanging from the tree out front. She took the blind fold off and standing inches away from me was a tall masculine figure. It was Austin. He walked towards me with a red rose in his hand. He had on a red trukfit shirt, black pants, and red high tops. My wish had come true.

"well, go ahead, make a wish and blow out your candles" Patrick said excitedly. I closed my eyes, making my wish. 'I wish Austin was here' I said in my head. Then blew out my candles.

"happy birthday Maya" he said as he got closer. He held the rose out to me and I grabbed it and held it up to my nose. It smelled beautiful. Beautiful isn't even a scent but, it smelled beautiful. Our eyes met, a small smile forming across both our faces. I then ran and jumped into his arms unexpectedly causing him to almost fall. "thankyou" I whispered as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. "we'll give you guys some time alone" Audrey said and I heard the front door shut. Him being here made me wonder if everything that we talked about at Travis' house was all a distraction. "What about what you said earlier?" I asked him. "Im never giving up on you Maya. You should know that by now" he whispered.

A car honk interrupted our beautiful moment and Austin put me down turning to the car.

"guys a few more minutes come on!" he yelled. The front and back window rolled down revealing one guy in the front and 2 guys in the back. They all said 'happy birthday' while laughing histerically, rolling the windows back up. "sorry, those are my friends" Austin chuckled. I had never met Austin's friends before. Of course I've heard Michelle talk about them multiple times, but I never really listened to even know any of their names. "why are they here?" I asked not trying to sound rude. I actually wanted Austin all to myself now that he's here.

He hesitated to speak. "I have to go soon" he said with his head down. My mouth hung open and my eyes started to become glossy. Austin looked up at me noticing that the waterfalls were about to come out. "baby you know I hate it when you cry" he said cupping my cheeks. "and you know I hate it when you leave! you just got here!" it was hard for me to talk because of the big lump forming in my throat. "I kinda have something to do" he said wiping away my tears.

"what are you doing that's so important?" I asked throwing my hands up. "today's guy's night and we kinda have plans". I just looked at him like 'are you serious? Its my freaking birthday'. But then I got a clue. "I can come with you" I suddenly bursted. He looked at me then turned to the car his friends were in, then back to me. "come on, I could get to know your friends and still be able to be with you on my birthday" I said with a pouty face which he adored. So bipolar. "are you sure, you know you're gonna be the only girl right?" he asked. "I have to live with 4 guys when my mom's at work, I'm pretty sure I'm sure" I said folding my arms. "fine, then I guess you can come if the guys don't mind" he said.

I'm sure they weren't gonna go any were fancy because I only had on a cream colored sweater, black tights, and tan ugg boots. My hair was also in a really messy bun. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the car to greet his friends. "Guys this is Maya, Maya this is Robert, Zach, and Alex" Austin said pointing to the three boys. We exchanged hello's and they all groaned when Austin asked them if I could join them in their 'guys night' but finally agreed since it was my birthday. I ran in the house to tell everyone I was leaving, then got into the car.

While we were driving, Austin's song MMM Yeah came on the radio and everyone started dancing but me. I turned the station where Sia's Chandelier played and a huge smile grew on my face. "do you not like my music?" Austin jokingly asked. "huh? I can't hear you" I said as I turned the music up. Austin turned the song down and looked at me. "you don't like my music?" he asked. "I do but, its weird listening to it while you're in the car, is it not weird for you?" I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders, "I'm use to it". I rolled my eyes and turned the music back up. After about a half an hour of driving we pulled up at a bowling alley. We walked in and payed for our shoes and lane. I've never went bowling before, but I was totally willing to try for the sake of spending time with Austin. I know that what he said this morning really made me upset, but all I wanted to do was be with him and have him in my presence for as long as possible. I just let that all slide since it was all part of my birthday surprise.

After plugging all of our names in Austin picked up a red bowling ball. He tossed it back and threw it hitting all of the pins down. They exchanged high fives and Austin walked over to me as the other guys took their turns. "so, have you played before?" he asked. I just shook my head no and gave him a small laugh. "come on" he grabbed my hand and walked me over to the lane. He gave me the big pink bowling ball and told me where to place my fingers.

As cliché as it is, he stood behind me, with his chest pressed up against my back. His left arm was holding on to my waist, and his other was guiding my right arm. He swung my hand back and I let go of the ball hitting what he told me was called a tooth.  "Oooh" I dragged the word once I figured out why it was called a tooth. "good job baby" he smiled and held me from the front, our faces inches away from each other. I got shivers at how he called me baby. I loved it so much, and I'm so glad he didn't stop calling me that even though we stopped talking for a while. He looked at my lips then my face again and I knew we were about to kiss, but his friend Zach interrupted. "let's go love birds, move out of the way" he said carrying his blue bowling ball.

After a few more rounds and enough of Austin's training I was hitting so many strikes, I wound up winning the game. "I think she's played before" Zach said. I also learned their names and now I know who's who. "I swear I've never even laid a finger on a bowling ball before" I said putting my hands up in surrender. We then went to pizza hut after Austin begged us all not to choose burger king. When we walked inside, we sat in a booth, me next to Austin, and the guys on the other side of the table. We ordered our pizza and drinks, and Zach and Alex went to the bathroom to take selfies.

"so how's your birthday so far?" Robert asked. "its going really good actually" I said with a smile. Austin smiled at me and wrapped and arm around me, pulling me closer. "I actually didn't even know today was even my birthday" I reminded myself out loud. "yup January 31st, the day my baby was born" Austin smiled and kissed my temple. I wasn't really sure what Austin and I were at all. Our relationship is way too complicated, but I'm so happy that he still cares about me. I chuckled at Roberts face and the waitress brought our drinks.

Alex and Zach left the bathroom in time as the waitress put our pizza on the table. "group selfie" Alex raised his phone in the air and everyone at the table was in the picture. I wasn't really the picture type of person but I smiled my best smile anyway. I gave Zach, Robert, and Alex my twitter and instagtam, and they followed me. After we finished eating, Austin took us to an arcade. We got coins and then started to play a whole bunch of games. Austin pulled me over to a race car game and all the seats were taken except one. He sat down and surprisingly grabbed my hips and sat me down on his lap.

He put the coins in as I placed my hands on the steering wheel and he put his on top of mine. He controlled the pedals and made us bump into several other cars. After we finished playing we walked over to the basketball game, and I watched Austin shoot his hoops. I then saw a group of girls giggling and pointing at us. I swear a couple of them took pictures of us, but Austin was way too into his game to notice. After he finished, he grabbed all of his tickets, put them in a cup, and grabbed my hand to find another game.

The group of girls ran over to us and I instantly let go of Austin's hand. He looked at me confused, then looked at the girls speed walking towards us. He signed phone cases and took pictures with them then turned back to me. He grabbed my hand once more and we began walking. After we played a couple more games and got a whole bunch of tickets, we met Zach, Robert, and Alex at the front desk. Austin used our tickets to get me a huge teddy bear with a red bowtie. We walked to the car and he started driving me home. When we arrived, he parked and walked me to my door.

I sat the bear down on the doormat and hugged Austin tightly as if he'd disappear at any given moment. The feeling of his arms wrapped around me made me feel so weird and tingly inside, I never want to let go, but I knew I had to eventually. We let go and I grabbed his hands intertwining our fingers. "Austin?" he raised his eyebrows and looked down at me since I was so short compared to his 5'10 height. I'm short compared to everyone who's not a migit. "what are we?" I asked him. "I don't really know" he responded with a shrug. It was plain silence after that. Both of us just looking deeply into each other's eyes, searching for an answer.

"look, you might have a boyfriend or whatever, but you will always be my baby, and I want you to know that you're on my mind 24/7" he began. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I had no clue what to say. I was totally speechless. He walked closer to me and rested his forehead on mine. He grabbed my cheeks giving me a passionate kiss. It was slow and perfect. I've craved Austin's lips for so long and now that I have them, I never wanna let them go. We stopped, both of us catching air and I looked straight into his beautiful eyes. "do you want me to get Angel?" I asked since I already have tons of bears and could give Austin his back. "no, I want you to keep it" he said with a bright smile. I got tingly inside knowing that he wanted me to keep something that meant so much to him.

I've never had as much feelings for someone as I do for Austin and its sad that he has to leave. I'm afraid to even confess my love for him because I don't know if he feels the same way. Now that I think of it, I want to give him something to remeber me by while he's away. I dug into my back pocket and pulled out a black bracelet with a small medal 'M' on it. I won it at the arcade while he was using the bathroom. I put it on his left wrist and kissed his hand. I looked at him, a sad expression on my face. I tried not to cry because I knew he hated that, but I couldn't help it, I buried my face in his chest and let the waterfalls come out. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing his hands up and down my back and shh'ing me, telling me its going to be okay.

I wiped my face and gave Austin one last hug and kiss. "goodbye" I whispered. "goodbye is for losers, I'll see you later baby" he smirked and kissed my forehead, then my nose causing me to chuckle, then my lips.

"Maya?" a deep voice called from the backyard. I turned around to see who it was......

;) muahh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
151K 2.8K 30
~COMPLETED. SEQUEL POSTED~~~~ (needs to be edited) Mackenzie felt worthless and a waste of life. Her "friends" hated her and her "boyfriend" was a...
414 7 25
an Austin Mahone love story
588K 17.1K 40
Rebbeca Gomez or Becky as some people call her, is your regular 22 year old girl WHO wants to buy her own house and create her own Family because she...