The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.

283 1 2
By Demon010

Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.

A month after Red-X's retaliation and the Justice League.

At this time Professor Paradox is in a fairly unusual situation, this means something for an immortal traveler.

He is in a café in Central City drinking a strong coffee, called The Flash.

This is not the strange thing, the strange thing is people with coffee drinks here.

One of them is an old man dressed in black, with a light white beard and hair, a special feature is his red eyes.

He is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, the fourth of the twenty-seven ancestors of the dead apostles, dubbed Kaleidoscope and the Wizard Marshall.

The other person is known far and wide as Doctor.

Its appearance resembles the famous actor David Tennant.

This incarnation of the Doctor has brown hair and wears long whiskers.

He also has dark brown eyes, and is considered by many, including some of his travel companions, "slender and even a bit sexy"

He generally wears a dark brown casual suit and a tie. A brown overcoat and Converse All-Star shoes in different colors.

"Professor Paradox, I can know why you gathered us here today." He asked the alien doctor.

"I'm also curious about why the three of us are in one place, two time travelers and a vampire who travels through the dimensions in a café, sounds like the beginning of a joke." He told the old vampire in search of fun.

"The reason is about a person we know, Alex Brunestud." Professor Paradox said, in a serious tone.

"Alex Brunestud, who is he?" He asked the doctor raising an eyebrow.

"Alex Brunestud is my" pupil ", an inhabitant of Terra Prime, a world in here all of us, beings with abilities out of the ordinary, we are imaginary characters.

For one reason I do not remember, I took Alex from his Earth and sent him here, along with seven Class Cards to allow him to survive. "Zelretch explained while playing with his coffee.

"A person who should not exist or exist has arrived in this world and possesses an extra-knowledge about all of know how much trouble and distortion in history caused this action of yours!" He asked the doctor, in an angry tone, like a gentleman of the time, he understands very well the unwritten laws of the time, is the butterfly effect is one of the worst problems that can happen.

"Enough to create 10,000 alternative versions of this universe, each more interesting than the other." Zelretch replied, with his usual mischievous smile, Alex's presence is all the choices that, in fact and not done, have created an enormous number of paths, which are entertaining Zelretch.

"Right now Alex Brunestud is in the role of Lady Mystery, a mysterious heroine and Ghost leader." Professor Paradox explained, but could not finish his sentence because he was interrupted by the good doctor.

"Never heard of names," declared the Lord of time.

"Their original name was Team, for the general public Young Justice, but the presence of Alex Brunestud changed a few things, hence the name of the team." Zelretch explained, before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Returning to the speech, Lady Mystery is currently starting to study the Force of Speed, using Kid Flash as a study subject, preventing him from going to have fun on the beach

However, shortly thereafter, the Ghosts (Young Justice) will have a new Batwoman team member.

They will do a mission and when Mystic returns you have Gardens of Babylon to do some experiments and improvements on his body, he will arrive at Gotham and know Shalltear Bloodfallen.

This triggers a series of events that will throw him into the Marvel Universe.

Being stuck in the world of the Avengers, will push Alex Brunestud to work on his time machine, the TAXIARDIS. "Said Professor Paradox, wanting to continue his explanation, but the Doctor interrupted him again.

"TAXIARDIS, someone tried to copy my TARDIS and combine it with a taxi?" Pure madness, but in some respects it is quite attractive. " The Doctor said, wondering if a white taxi can be faster than his blue phone booth.

"The construction of the TAXIARDIS is a unique event, between 10.001 versions of Alex Brunestud, only this has succeeded in the enterprise to build something similar to your fabulous TARDIS.

This event changed the future, the present and the past in so many ways that it is virtually impossible to list them. "Professor Paradox said in a deadly serious tone.

"You just said: This event changed the future, the present and the past.

This event has already happened to you, but for me it still has to happen, I could stop the creation of TAXIARDIS and prevent a radical change of the timeline. "The Doctor said, knowing that he can stop a possible disaster and save a lot of life, except if it's a fixed point in history so nothing can be done.

"The accident as Professor Paradox made me is a fixed point in history, if it did not happen the whole Multiverse would be shaken and devastated.

This also applies to Alex and TAXIARDIS, he must create his futuristic car and travel through the Multiverse. "Said Professor Paradox, knowing that Alex will play a key role in many events of the future.

"Why is it so important that Alex Brunestud gets the power to travel through time and size?" He asked Doctor Who, knowing that some people are important for the development of the story, a good example would be Benjamin Franklin or George Washington, without them the world would be completely different, no, unrecognizable.

"Alex Brunestud is a complicated person, not completely good or completely bad.

A chaotic being that does not listen to anyone, a natural magnet for catastrophic events, through the chaos that generates and stops wanting or not wanting maintains a sort of balance.

Look at him, he became the leader of the Ghost (Young Justice), leads the team to new heights, bringing great results, managed to improve Superboy and now tries to improve the speed of Kid Flash.

He could become a great member of the Justice League or mentor for the latest generation of heroes.

But choose to match the good that he did with his chaos.

In a few months to done so much:

He created a new identity just to infiltrate / interact with younger heroes.

He inserted a dormant virus into the Justice League database, at DNA exhibits from the Sidekick along with every Cadomus Genomors to serve his cause, in exchange for creating a whole peaceful world for the Genomors, which is happening.

Becoming the head of the Ghost Young Justice, he took the remains of Red Inferno and Red Torpedo, then took exhibitions of the Cobra-Venom and the Serum that created Balarul, last action in the role of Red-X to take the head of Amazo and defeated several members of the Justice League.

In the future what else will combine, taking into account that he wants to dominate the world, reach the Root and learn every magic that exists in the Multiverse. "Zelretch said, with a mischievous smile, clearly the old vampire is enjoying a world to observe the events of the Mystic's life.

"To me it sounds more like an unpredictable, unstable, ruthless, thirsty for power and knowledge, ready to do anything to get results." The Doctor said, in a tone that was not too happy. A person like the Doctor who hates weapons and violence will not easily get along with Alex Brunestud who is a lover of all kinds of weapons and violence.

"Maybe you're right, but if he gets the right person by his side he can do more good than harm or at least hurt only the people they deserve." Said Professor Paradox, knowing that Mystic can become a serious threat to the Earth if left alone, but with someone more balanced by his side can do so much good.

"Why did you call me here?" He asked the Ninth Doctor, knowing that this little meeting is not courtesy or informing him of a future time traveler.

"Simple, you Doctor Who you have to make a short cameo in the life of Alex Brunestud is unconsciously turn them on the desire to create a time machine." Zelretch explained, enjoying the expression on the face of the Lord of time.

" Thing ?" He exclaimed the Doctor, not believing what they are asking him to do.

"Why should I do such a thing?" Asked the Doctor, feeling insulted that he should use the TARDIS as a kind of inspirational muse for a madman in costume.

"The Ghost's (Young Justice) mission is to investigate mysterious energy impulses, which are caused by different Speedsters, someone must go there and prevent the breach created by them from turning into a singularity, someone with a TARDIS."Professor Paradox explained, wanting the Doctor to work with them.

"However now it does not matter, Alex Brunestud of the future chased the Speedsters, but because of the different speed between him and the Speedsters, he arrived in Central City at the beginning of this conversation and right now he just stole your TARDIS." He said Zelretch, pointing to a blue phone booth of the British police, which is emitting an indescribable sound and slowly disappears.

"For Gallifrey's satellites!" He exclaimed the Ninth Doctor, running out of the room, in vain the TARDIS has already disappeared.

"I curse you Alex Brunestud!" The Doctor shouted, raising his head to the sky, while people shoot strange glances at him.

"I never get tired of seeing this scene, men and women of every race coming from all corners of the universe to curse the name of my pupil." The old vampire said, enjoying himself as usual of the misery of others.

XXX

Inside the Monte Giustizia in the area in here Lady Mystery has housed her laboratory.

Wally West is running in a kind of giant futuristic hamster wheel.

His body is covered by several wires that monitor the state of Kid Flash.

"Wally, I do not like you, but your powers are interesting, an excellent subject of study, so much potential in medicine.

If I can understand them I could use them to fulfill my professional ambition. "Said Lady Mystery, who is studying the data obtained from the tests.

A month ago, using his bad alter ego, Red-X stole Amazo's head. But to do so you had to fight ten members of the Justice League.

In the middle of the Red-X fight he collected a lot of data on their powers, especially when he injected the heroes with a chemical to send them to sleep, the chemical also contains a small dose of nanomachines that serve for his reasons:

1) Collect a lot of data and information on their powers and much more.

2) Cause an evil dog or in extreme cases kill the respective members of the Justice League.

The results obtained by the powers of Flash, have begun to intrigue Lady Mystery / Mystic, so for a month Kid Flash has become a kind of laboratory rat.

"Nice to hear that you consider a part of me fantastic, but are you sure you can make me faster?" He asked Kid Flash, agreeing to be a lab rat only because Anastasia promised to make it faster.

"I'm the smartest girl in the world, with only a month's study I was able to develop a theory about the true origin of your powers and a gimmick based on

Tachyon.

But I need more data to fine tune the final touches. "Lady Mystery replied, boasting a bit of her work and genius.

"Hey Anastasia!" A voice said, which Anastasia knows very well, Miss Marziana.

Anastasia turns and her eyes widen.

M'gann is walking towards her in a thin yellow bikini, fully exposed navel.

A picnic basket swayed in the crook of his elbow and a beach ball was slipped under his other arm.

"Me and the rest of the team are going to spend a day at the beach today, and you and Wally want to join us?" She asked Miss Marziana hoping that Anastasia would come out of her lab and have fun with the rest of them, lately she spends a lot of time working.

"I would say yes, but I am at a critical moment in the experimentation and I need Wally for several hours." Anastasia replied, returning to work on Wally's speed.

"Oh, okay then, I'll see you later." Said Miss Marziana before walking down the corridor, going to the beach.

"Wrapped up I hate you so much, I'm losing a unique chance in life." Wally said angry that he can not see Miss Marziana, Supergirl, Wonder Girl and Albedo in swimwear.

"Shut up and start running Wally. I still need little data and you'll get a reward for your work." Anastasia said, wanting to finish the job as much as Wally.

XXX

A couple of hours later, Batman made an announcement via the holographic screen, requesting the presence of all members of the Ghosts (Young Justice).

All teenage superheroes arrived in less than two minutes, plus the two Pokémon living in Mount Justice.

All are present except Lady Mystery and Kid Flash, which strangely are late.

No, it's strange that Lady Mystery is late, Kid Flash comes so many times late that if it ever arrives on time it would be a sign that the end of the world is near.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Pokémon and Batman, I introduce you to Kid Flash 2.0

Lightning. "Lady Mystery announced, before a trail of blue and white runs through the room at a crazy speed, emitting different electric shocks, which sound like a thousand birds.

(Imagine the sound of the Thousand Hawks / Chidori or Taglio del Fulmine / Raikiri by Kakashi Hakate or Sasuke Uchiha).

Kid Flash has stopped in front of you his companions, showing his update.

Lady Mystery not only created a mechanism to increase the speed of Wally, but also a High Tech costume.

The new Kid Flash or Lightning costume is mainly dark blue with a little white.

The costume covers every inch of Wally's body unlike the previous costume that leaves the mouth, eyes and hair uncovered.

The whole of Wally's head is covered by a sort of aerodynamic helmet or helmet made of metal, with a blue V-shaped visor, with lightning-like ends.

Around you have sides of the helmet there are drawn a pair of blue lightning.

On the chest of Kid Flash there is not the logo similar to a lightning bolt, but a metal surface with a small luminous reactor, infants there are different metal parts on the shoulders, forearms, legs and on the board.

(Imagine the Tracer Temporary Accelerator of the Overwatch series).

Finally around the waist there is a metal belt with the Flash logo.

"To make a summary, I gained an interest in the powers of the sprinters.

After a month of study and planning, combined with about two and a half weeks of lack of sleep and sexual thirty electric shocks, a couple of explosions, three slaps and a small love fight. I managed to create the Lightning armor.

It not only increases the user's strength, giving them the ability to easily raise a car, as well as allowing them to survive blows and possibly fatal damage even for a person with powers.

But thanks to the mini-crime of tachyon, connected to the molecular acceleration system, the speed of Kid Flash has multiplied four times. By placing Wally on the same level as Flash, he only needs to learn the advanced moves of a sprinter, he can replace Flash one day

The armor uses the static energy produced by the super-fast movement to be able to shoot electric shocks on criminals.

In short, Kid Flash or Lightning is no longer useless for long-range combat.

Now that the presentation is over, I go to my ship Furtun ă (Tempesta) to take a nap, then I go to Tokyo to make peace and have fun. Ne vedem mâine dup ă-masă (see you tomorrow after lunch). "He finished saying Lady Mystery, going to the hangar, ignoring the questions of his companions, the presence of Batman and a guest.

"First Zauber's mechanical arm, then Superboy's Super-backpack, an ultra-advanced jet, now a new costume for Kid Flash What will you do next, a time machine?" Robin joked, feeling a little envious that Superboy and Kid Flash, have obtained new toys that not only increase their current powers but also receive in the new powers.

"Lady Mystery, you have to stay here, I have an announcement to make and give you a very important mission." He declared Batman in an authoritative tone, forcing Lady Mystery to remain in place.

"Not that I do not like being at the center of the situation, but I have a question: Robin, why did you tell me you had a sister?" He asked Kid Flash, indicating the surprise guest present in Monte Giustizia.

"A şteaptă o secundă (wait a second) .There really is a bat woman, I thought I had hallucinations because of sleep deprivation and sexual intercourse." Lady Mystery replied, with a tired tone, clearly lacking in grit or energy .

" Do you feel OK ?" He asked Kaldur, seeing that his boss is a bit 'more "open" and strange than usual.

"Când sunt obosita vorbesc în limba matern ă, sunt mai directă şi îmi lipsesc inebicile, uneori am exploded de violence." He said Anastasia Cioar ă in Romanian, forgetting English for a moment.

"When she is tired of the tendency to speak in her mother tongue, to be very frank, to lack some inhibitions and shrouded to have explosions of violence." He translated Albedo, who knows a bit 'of Romanian due to having a cousin half Romanian and half Italian.

"Timpul sam ă trezesc că în desenele animate (Time to wake up as in cartoons)." He said Lady Mystery, before putting a finger in the mini-crime of tachyon, in a moment a beautiful shock of static energy and tachyon have passed through the body and nervous system of Lady Mystery.

"I am awake and ready to conquer the world, with my genius and my madness!" Lady Mystery exclaimed, with an extremely energetic tone, in a way that challenged the logic, Lady Mystery has "recharged".

"By pretending that I and Kid Flash have just arrived, I can know the name of this new pipistrella." She asked Lady Mystery, looking at the figure of a girl 180 cm tall.

The bat woman is five centimeters smaller than Lady Mystery and Superboy.

Wear a tight-fitting black armored Kevlar suit with a red bat symbol on the chest.

It has a long black coat with a red interior and the typical bat-like mask that leaves the lower jaw visible that is rather pale white.

Her blood-red lips and dark red hair are clearly a dyeing job.

Finally it has a red utility belt and armored bracelets on the wrists.

"This is your new teammate, Batwoman." Batman said, as if he had a toad in his throat or stra trying to convey a message to Robin.

Meanwhile, Batwoman walks forward with confidence before extending her hand to Albedo who is next to Lady Mystery.

"It's a pleasure to see you again." He said Batwoman, with a smile, his voice is much deeper than it should be, with a synthetic undertone, which suggests the existence of a system of vocal distortion.

" Have we met before ?" He asked Albedo, not remembering to know a redhead with a passion for bats.

"We met once, but then he did not have the costume on." Batwoman answered, trying to stay vague.

"So Batwoman, you're nephew, cousin, clone, pupil or single?" Asked Lady Mystery, asking a question that nobody understood.

" What do you mean ?" He asked Batwoman not understanding the question of Lady Mystery.

"You're the nephew of a superhero like Miss Martian or Kid Flash / Lightning.

You are the cousin of a superhero like Supergirl and Albedo.

You are the clone of a superhero like Zauber and Superboy.

The pupil of a superhero like Wonder Girl, Acqualad and Robin.

Or you're a new heroine, without a mentor or a predecessor like me. "Lady Mystery explained, grouping most of the teenage heroes in these five categories.

"I'm in the last category, I'm not related to Batman, I'm also independent of the Bats Clan, I only started a little over a month ago." As Batwoman explained, crossing her arms, Lady Mystery noticed a small relationship to Robin and Batman.

'There's something burning underneath' thought Lady Mystery, trying to remember Batwoman's information, which she got from spending her teenage years reading comic books and watching cartoons.

But in vain many details are blurred due to the Class Cards, the memories of the Servant, the transformation into a half-vampire, which have messed up his memories of what happened before he met Zelretch.

"Lady Mystery, for your knowledge, I think I should be framed in the cousin category.

It is true that I have a vigilant cousin, but our relationship is not a teacher and an apprentice. I am an independent heroine who collaborates with other heroes and has blood ties with a hero a little more ... determined. "Albedo said, not liking them to be a simple cousin of Mystic or a kind of helper.

"I will put in a sixth category, a solo heroine with blood ties with violent vigilantes / dark heroes." Lady Mystery replied, adding a sixth category to the list.

"Really?" How many solo heroines with violent cousins and extremists can they be in the world? " He asked Kid Flash, not believing that there may be more than Albedo in this strange category.

At that moment some of the more recent memories connected with his old memories, complementing each other.

"Do you ever get tired of making mistakes?" He asked Lady Mystery, slowly clapping his hands, his armor disappeared, leaving in his dark blue suit.

Batwoman saw the face of Anastasia, except the eyes that are covered by a bandage, is shown a small relationship. In a minor note around the neck of Anastasia there is a choker with a lion symbol on it.

"Kid Flash we make a bet, if I can in the next five minutes find another person to put in the category of Albedo, you will change your stage name, you will no longer be Kid Flash, your name will be Lightning, you will have to call me Commander Anastasia or his Excellency Finally, once a week you will be willing to run to Rome to buy me a pizza and then bring it to me before it gets cold. " Anastasia explained, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"If I win?" He asked Kid Flash, raising an eyebrow under his helmet, since he lost his last bet is to have to shave his head, Kid Flash is more careful to bet against Lady Mystery.

"I'll make you X-ray glasses and a cloak of invisibility, plus I'll make sure you get a date with a Japanese Idol." He said Anastasia, knowing Wally's weaknesses and knowing how to use them.

" I accept !." He screamed Kid Flash, unable to refuse such an offer.

"You know a Japanese Idol willing to go out with Wally." He asked Robin, wondering what kind of cash Lady Mystery possesses.

"In Tokyo there is a secret room for members of the magical community, I know a very successful group of Idols.

Composed of a Dhampir, a Seiren, an Elf and a Werebeast.

All of them have some debts to me when I helped them with some personal matters. "Lady Mystery explained, showing a holographic screen that is a glorified picture, with several autographs.

The photo shows four girls out of the ordinary:

A girl of thirteen, wearing gothic clothes and a little blue hair and a pair of black wings. He also got a demonic-looking tail.

A mermaid girl of about twenty years above all humanoid with a dress like fins at the feet and pointed ears. He has blue wavy hair and a young face. It has a white body that is decorated with gold stripes. The lower half of his body has attractive scales.

An elf in late adolescence with long golden hair with a pink ribbon that holds a part of her hair in a braid and eyes with dark blue iris and pink pupils similar to clovers. He has a rather large bust. Her dress has a light olive-yellow and cream-colored pattern.

Finally, a girl of fifteen, in possession of a combination of animal and human traits, with her fox ears and a soft tail. He has dark purple hair and brown eyes. His pupils are vertical slit, similar to those of a cat.

"Are they real?" He asked Miss Marziana, not seeing girls like that in real life.

"The green-skinned girl from Mars, who feels the affection of an alien clone with immense powers, while making friends with a half-naked Amazon and a witch.

He asks for confirmation of sirens, elves and other magical races, while on his right there is a boy with gills living in Atlantis crammed with living beings that seem to be fused with sea creatures, inside the secret base of a group of superhero teenagers .

Already the existence of four girls of different races that form a band is an impossible thing, I'm right my dear friend, Darkrai, a member of the race of magical creatures similar to animals of another world. "Said Lady Mystery, with a sarcastic tone of voice, saying in his own words that nothing is impossible and that is in a pretty crazy setting for itself.

"Once you think about it, we're a very colorful and weird group." He said Albedo, having no problem accepting the idea of Monstergirl forming a band, his life is infinitely stranger.

"I did not imagine this when you said Japanese Idol, but I could go out with the blond elf or the Foxgirl." Wally said not having too many problems with a person's race, a cute girl is a cute girl who is indifferent to skin color.

"Is the bet still valid?" He asked Lady Mystery, wanting to know if Wally pulls back.

"Yes, the bet is still valid, for once I will win." He told Kid Flash, confident of his victory.

"Does this kind of thing happen often?" He asked Batwoman, imagining the most serious and least weird team.

"Enveloped, especially when Lady Mystery is around." He confessed Acqualad.

"Practically when he comes here and does not have a mission to do or work to do the job becomes ..." Albedo said, but stops, trying to find the right word.

"Zauber finishes the sentence of his aunt, with a mother who is unemployed nearby our lives become something comparable to one of the Japanese Anime that looks at Zauber with his mother." Zauber said, with a little smile, loving mother-daughter moments.

"If you have finished I have a mission for you." He said Batman could no longer bear this behavior.

"We have not finished, I have to win the bet, welcome Batwoman, make the final adjustments to the equipment of the future Lightning, then find a way to improve the skills of Acqualad and Miss Marziana." Anastasia explained, planning to strengthen the telepathy and telekinesis of Miss Marziana and the water manipulation of Acqualad.

" Really !" He exclaimed Megan, excited at the idea of receiving a trinket that makes her stronger as happened with Superboy and now Kid Flash.

"It's one of 20 things to do before 2012.

Number one to avoid being proposed at least until 2017.

Number eight publish the fifth volume of Galactic chronicles: The return of the ravenous.

Number twelve bring the Ghosts (Young Justice) to the same level as the Justice League, through teamwork or magical and scientific empowerment. "Lady Mystery replied, showing a great ambition.

"Write books?" He asked Batman about all people, he does not imagine that Lady Mystery is a writer in his spare time, if he can examine those books he can get a better picture of Lady Mystery's mentality.

"Yes, not all of us were born rich." "Certainly my business of turning coal into a particular diamond fills my pockets, even gambling helps me multiply earnings.

But I need a steady income, use my experience as a heroine to write stories. Scifi was a good move in my records.

Anyway now I have to win the bet, I have to check Batwoman's lips to confirm my suspicion and find out her identity. "She told Lady Mystery as she approaches Batwoman.

When they are in front of each other, Lady Mystery has looked at Batwoman's lips and kisses her suddenly.

Once he kissed the kiss and broke the taste of Batwoman's lips and said, "Of course you're Katherine."

"How did you find out my name?" He said Batwoman, not knowing how Lady Mystery discovered her name from a kiss, having power is something, but this is ridiculous.

"Not many know but a woman's lips are like a digital print, no matter what rose garden you put on the essence remains the same." Anastasia has explained, while Batwoman covers her lips and the Ghost (Young Justice) are giving a strange look to Lady Mystery.

"I will not ask if this is true, but how do you know the taste of Batwoman's lips and how does this make you win the bet."He asked Kid Flash, while his inner self enjoyed the lesbian moment between Batwoman and Lady Mystery.

"A story a little embarrassing." Anastasia said, slightly embarrassed.

"You've intrigued me, let's hear it," said Superboy, deciding to participate in the discussion.

"In short two and a half weeks ago, when I was working at the Tachyon reactor to make Kid Flash more productive and useful for the team.

I got an obstacle on how to make it smaller and easily transportable, my love seeing me that being closed in the laboratory does not help me to get me out of the laboratory and convinced me to take a free moment.

We went to New York City in a nightclub to have fun, coincidentally the civil alter ego of Batwoman attends the same place.

I recognized Katherine because I and Albedo met him first in the room of one of my informants, Madame Raibow.

We talked a bit 'between them and I was convinced to drink a drink. I have discovered that I can not hold the alcohol well and that I am an affectionate drunk.

When I had alcohol in my system, I stole a kiss from Batwoman, under the gaze of my love.

He reacted very badly, a short laugh broke out, I was thrown out of the nightclub, later a fight broke out and since then I try to sleep in an uncomfortable chair. "He told Lady Mystery, entering too much into the embarrassing private living area.

"A short laugh!" That monster was missing a little is breaking my neck bone, "said Batwoman, remembering a Tamamo-no-Mae disguised as a normal girl, who tries to tear it apart and almost succeeded.

"If I hear another ugly word of gash!" He threatened Lady Mystery, with a rabid tone and a homicidal area, clearly does not like to hear someone insulting his pseudo-wife.

"Maybe I'm the one who exaggerated, thinking about it was a heated argument with a few punches.

I'm sure your quarrel is about to end, you're perfect for each other. "Batwoman said not wanting to fight the person who lives with that monster and manages to control her.

"Thank you very much, Kate Kane, I have a good feeling, you will be a good teammate.

Returning to the bet, I won. "Said Lady Mystery having a change of personality of 180 °, surprising all those who have not got used to you have mood swings of Anastasia.

"Lady Mystery, you've discovered the identity of Batwoman, impressive for itself, but to win the bet you have to find a solo heroine with a violent vigilant cousin." He said Kid Flash, keeping a fake face of security, but inside he starts to feel doubt about his victory.

"Batwoman is Kate Kane, Kate's father is Jacob Kane.

Mr. Kane had an older sister Martha Kane, better known as Martha Wayne.

Martha Wayne to groom Thomas Wayne and gave birth to a son, Bruce Wayne.

This makes Katherine Kane and Bruce Wayne cousins. "She said Lady Mystery, confusing everyone who does not know Bruce Wayne's secret.

" And with this ?" He asked Superboy not seeing the link between a billion playboy and Batwoman.

"It's nothing important if you do not discover the secret of Bruce Wayne, known to us as Batman.

Kate Kane is Batwoman and the cousin of Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne is Batman and the cousin of Kate Kane.

I just won the bet. "Anastasia said, with an almost diabolical smile, enjoying the moment of her victory.

"Bruce Wayne is Batman!" Everybody shouted in at the same time, except Robin and Lady Mystery.

"My mistake" said Anastasia with a mischievous smile, while Batman is giving him a very bad look.

Keep it going ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
253K 11.3K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
267K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.