The Indominus Rex and A Girl...

By belaserednickis

[Edited] ------ Isabella Evans is a 19-year-old girl who loves animals, especially reptiles. She always had a... More

1 🦖
2 🦖
3 🦖
4 🦖
5 🦖
6 🦖
7 🦖
8 🦖
9 🦖
10 🦖
11 🦖
12 🦖
13 🦖
14 🦖
15 🦖
16 🦖
17 🦖
18 🦖
20 🦖
21 🦖
22 🦖
23 🦖
24 🦖
25 🦖
26 🦖
Sequel is Out

19 🦖

21.9K 772 91
By belaserednickis

After my talk with Masrani, I went back to the main area of the park and wandered around. Having Owen find out I work with the Indominus not from me wasn't what I wanted, so I would tell him after.

As I was walking through the hundreds of tourists, I see two familiar faces running my direction. Zach and Gray. They looked like they were running away from something, or better, someone. Not far behind, I saw a young, dark-haired woman frantically looking around. Kids. I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Now, where do you two think you are going?" I say as they pass by me. They halt their fast movements to turn around and look at me.

"Oh, hi, Bella. What are you doing here?" Gray asks, walking closer to me.

"Not working obviously," I say jokingly. "And I can see that the both of you are running from who I presume is the British woman your aunt assigned to take care of you," They both in agreement. "Then let's get going before she finds us."

We made our way to the Mosasaurus attraction that was packed with people, but we managed to sit in the 'you're going to get wet' area.

"The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water, where it preyed in anything it could sink its teeth into, including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurus," The lady on the platform spoke. "Okay, folks, let's see if he is still hungry after already eating today," She pressed a button that made a shark move down the cable. "He's a little shy, so be nice and give him a hand when he comes out."

Gray and I stared at the water while Zach was looking at his phone. What's his problem?! It's a freaking Mosasaurus! I've already seen it and stepped on it, but he needs to stop looking at his phone.

"Zach, look, the Mosasaurus!" Gray got his attention right when the monstrous beast leaped out of the water and bit down, up the shark's tail. He fell on his side right after taking the bite, completely drenching everyone around us. "That was awesome!" Gray cheered, and I could see Zach was happy too.

"Okay, hold on tight," The seats then shook before slowly starting to go down, so we could see the Mosasaurus underwater. "We are gonna give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurus," The lady said. Our seats went down just in time to see the giant reptile to make a turn and bite down at the remaining pieces of the shark.

He took a turn into our the glass direction to slow down and look at us, almost seeming like it was at me. But he soon resumed on swimming away from the glass.

"What can we do next?" Gray asked excitedly as we dried ourselves once we were back on the main plaza area thing. I don't know.

"There are these cool hamster balls we can to," I suggest. They look at me with a confused look, and I chuckle. "You'll see," I say walk to the direction of the gyrospheres attraction.

There was a relatively long line, even in the VIP one, but it was way smaller than the normal one. It was a hot day, so I was dying while waiting for the ride. Gray would look at me and give small curious talks while Zach kept his eye on one of the pretty girls that were on the other line.

"What do you think is going to happen from you just staring at them?" I ask teasingly to Zach as he continues to stares at the girls, more like ogling at them. The girls chuckle and go to their gyrosphere.

"Thanks, Bella," He says in an annoyed tone while staring at the floor.

"Your welcome," I say high fiving Gray. After them was our turn, which in this case, was a triple-seat gyrosphere. We get inside with me in the middle of the two.

"Enjoy the ride," The operator says in a tired tone.

"Let's go," I cheer when the glass ball starts moving on its own. After a while, Zach grabs the controller that was on his side and move the gyrosphere over a grass hill. As we were rolling around, the panel in front of me lits up and showed a guy I think I've seen before somewhere.

"Hey there, I'm Jimmy Fallon and welcome aboard the gyrosphere, the amazing machine made possible by science," That's the TV host I watch all the time! "Your safety is our main concern, which is why you are behind our invisible barrier system; which protects you from things like dilophosaurus venom."

He knocks over lots of test tubes filled with a green goo then spilling some on himself. He flinches and drops the stick he was holding, and I laugh because it's funny.

"One drop of this can paralyze you, so, watch out," He says, looking at the camera. "Is this real?" He asks someone I assume is in the production. "It is?" He asks again and falls backward just for show, and I laugh again. "And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass (if this is wrong, blame the audio of the video I watched to write the lines), so though, it can stop a fifty caliber bullet."

He aims at the glass behind him, and the shot makes the sound of that old movies, making it fall backward and hit all the cabinets behind.

"The gyroscopic technology will keep you up at all times-"

"Where are they?" Gray asks, looking around for any dinosaur.

"You got nothing to worry about," Jimmy ends his talk as we look forward and see lots of different dinosaurs. (ones that I shall not name because I don't know what species they are and I don't want to make myself look dumb, just lazy)

There were tri horned ones, the ones with a big crest on their heads, another with plates all over their back. (I know their names, but again, too lazy to write) All of them were big, but there was even big one walking next to us. Out of nowhere, the panel beeps, and a video with the park's logo and 'closed' written in red pops up.

"Due to technical difficulties, all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides, and return to the resort," The voice says. I look over at Gray, who looks disappointed and ready to go back.

"Come on, no, we can stay out a couple more minutes," I say, patting his shoulder.

"But they said it was closed," He says, still looking a bit sad.

"I work here, so we can have some more fun. If anything happens, I'll take responsibility," I smile in reassurance and point my finger forward, and Zach compiled by moving faster. As soon as we moved faster, the dinosaurs around us start to run with us.

After we stopped moving faster and were now going slow, Zach's phone starts ringing. He picks it from his pocket and answers.

"Aunt Claire?" I heard her voice but can't understand anything. "Sorry, but I can hear you inside the hamster ball," He says. She tries talking once more, but he doesn't understand and hangs up. (I didn't find a video for the lines so forgive me if I'm wrong)

We stop to look at a tall metal gate that seems to have been smashed open by something big. There was a mud track that went inside the thick tree line.

"Guys, off-road," Zach suggests, looking at the dirt road.

"But they told us to go back," Gray says.

"Well, I'm worried you guys won't get the whole Jurassic World experience," I join in with Zach.

"Shh," Zach puts his finger over his lips and moves the gyrosphere forward, making us go through the open gate. We go inside the small forest, moving between tall trees and thick bushes.

"No, no, bad idea, bad idea," Gray complains to his brother as I just sit back and let them do the talking.

"Great idea."

"No! We are gonna get arrested; they'll shave our heads and will make us-" I just start laughing at the absurd things he is saying and don't pay attention to the rest.

"What are you about?" Zach asks as if his brother has grown another head. He slows down and turns, so we were now facing four ankylosauruses. "There. You see, I told you. You're welcome, we are close in personal with four–" He stops to think the dinosaur's name, but nothing comes up, and I chuckle at his answer. "–dinosauruses."

"Ankylosaurus, and we shouldn't be here," Gray corrects him. "And there are five dinosaurs," He sighs. I look at him, confused and look around to count the dinosaurs.

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something?" Zach says in a mocking bored tone. "Look, one, two, three, four," He starts counting, but I see something on the front of the gyrosphere glass that was moving closer.

"Five," Gray's voice falters as he points at the reflection with a shaking hand. I look closer to it and let my eyes widen in both fear and surprise. A low growl comes from the dinosaur behind us as it rises from its crouching position. I look back and see the one dinosaur I would never think of seeing out of their enclosure.

Levi.

-----------

TAN TAN TAAAN! This chapter was shorter than the last one, but I wanted to make a cliff hanger because I'm mean.

Sorry for the long wait. I think some of you that read the story don't follow me, so I posted an announcement that I'm back in school (School= no more holidays + slower updates). I'll try my best for the updates not to take longer than ten days.

Looks like Levi is out. The video in the top is what happened since this is all Bella's POV.

What do you think will happen?

Did you guys like this chapter? Was it enough to quench your thirst for updates?

The goal for the next chapter to be updated is: 37 votes and 20 comments. Please don't be forced to comment.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought and 'see' you next chapter.

Feb 02, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
345K 10.3K 62
Anya Masrani. Is any other description needed? No, but I'll give you one anyway. Despite being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world...
1.8K 57 6
YN Grady isn't your average teenager. Growing up in Isla Nublar with her brother, she has been working with dinosaurs since as far back as she could...
3.6K 137 10
22 years... 22 years since the fall of the ill-fated Jurassic Park. Now Jurassic World has come into the light and set out to achieve the goals the f...