High School DxD (Yuuto Kiba x...

Por animeotakulight

When the mysterious, normal student Tatsuya Kishimoto, son of the devil god Orpheus, learns of the Fallen Ang... Más

Tatsuya Kishimoto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-9
Chapter 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-15
Chapter 16-17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20-21
Side Chapter: Millicas at Kuoh Academy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35-36
Lemon Chapter: Date with Kiba
(Hero) Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sieg Pheles
Side Chapter: Valentine's day
Special Chapter: Let's make Udon!
Side Chapter: The King's Game!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42-43

Chapter 22

1.4K 19 30
Por animeotakulight

Inside of the shrine, Issei sat across from the Chief of Angels, Micheal on his knees, trying to get a good picture of him. He had long light blonde hair and teal green eyes, and wore what seemed to be a golden like armor top with a red robe. He had 12 wings like Azazel, but they were instead golden and retracted inside his attire. Over his head was a bright halo.

Akeno sat down in the middle of the two, completely calm while Issei was unsettled.

"This guy's Heaven's head honcho? Wait, if he's such a big deal, what's he's doing here?"

Issei then twitched a little in response to his body's shaking.

"What the hell? It feels like my skin's crawling. I don't think blondie's causing it..."

In the middle of room, a bright golden light filled the area and soon died down as in the air, a sword floated in before Issei's eyes. It had the appearance of a Holy Sword like the Excaliburs, but with a red and purple design at the grip and a golden hilt with several stylized crosses near the edge of the top and a golden line down the middle.

"Behold, young pervert." Micheal said.

"Come on, man."

"This is Ascalon. This Holy Sword has also earned another name, Dragon Slayer."

"Wow, hell of a nickname."

"It is a name that the sword's former wielder had capable earned. Many Dragons have fell to the power contained in this blade."

"That would explain why I was feeling on edge."

"Fear not, Issei Hyoudou. This weapon was send onto you from up high."

"D-Dude, for real?"

"For real indeed. In the hopes you might combine it with your Boosted Gear. I heard your reputation as the weakest host in history and hoped the might of Ascalon would give you the necessary strength in time of need."

"History's weakest? Well it's totally not for lack of trying your angelness. It still really suck to hear it though. But why would you give it to me?"

"Hear me child. The time has come for all of us to work together. Or die trying. The great war ended large scale fighting, but, as you know we still have small skirmishes."

"So you call that fight with Kokabiel a small skirmish?"

"If this is allowed to continue, all will be brought to ruin. Is it entire possible a different power may attack us in all the confusion."

"A different power? From what?"

"There are more things than Heaven and Earth that are dreamt of in our philosophy. And this upcoming summit will provide us with a great opportunity."

"Huh? For what?"

"For the three great powers to form an alliance. To put an end to years of senseless fighting."

"Stop the fighting?"

"It would not be the first time. Long ago, we all came together, and fought as one. We had to end the destruction caused by the Red and White Dragons' battle. I beseech you, o' Red Dragon Emperor. Please, help align the goals of three great powers."

Issei looked at the sword, unsure of what to say.

"Now Issei, this is the part when you accept his gift." Akeno spoke.

"O-Oh, right. If it'll help out, then yeah, sure, totally."

As Issei stood up, the sword floated right over to him, and shifted to the side as it's grip was in front of him.

"Combining with a Holy Sword? I mean, is that even possible?" Issei asked, looking towards his Boosted Gear.

"The Sacred Gear follows the wants of it's owner. If that is what you desire, it can totes be done." Ddraig said.

"Let's get it done, Ddraig."

"Alright then. Focus all your thoughts on the Sacred Gear."

"Done."

Issei put his Boosted Gear arm forward and took a hold of the handle grip of the sword.

"Match your wavelength to the sword." Ddraig continued to instruct.

Suddenly, the room was filled with a red light from the Boosted Gear as Ascalon glowed brightly, fusing with the Boosted Gear. Due to the rush of power entering his body, Issei cried out in pain and soon enough, when he opened his eyes, the holy sword had disappeared. It was instead now a part of the Boosted Gear, hanging from it as a blade.

"It's merged...incredible."

"I had done what I set out to do. And now, I will take my leave." Michael said.

"W-Wait, hold on! Before you go, there was something I really wanted to ask you."

"My apologies, but I haven't the time, child. I'll gladly hear you out, the next our paths cross again."

"Promise me you won't forget, okay?"

"Yes, you have my word. Farewell, Issei."

He extended his wings and soon left in a bright flash of light.

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

Since it was after school, I was doing what I needed to do as of today for classroom duties, and was cleaning the room. There was several things that needed to be taken to the teacher's lounge, so I was just grabbing one of the stacks of documents.

"Okay, this should be the last of them."

It wasn't exactly my job or anything of course, this was more like student council or class representative's, but I thought I do it since I didn't have anything planned as for today, and the Occult Research Club was cancelled for today due to Rias's meeting with Sirzechs as for the last preparations for the leaders summit.

"She's been quite busy with these meetings for the summit, I hope all goes well."

I looked out of the window and saw that it was already nearly sunset.

"I wonder what's Kiba's up to..."

Ever since yesterday, I've been thinking about rather or not how Kiba actually feels as far as for me. I mean, I do plan on getting a harem, but still...

"Oh, there you are."

Just as those thoughts ran through my head, I looked up to see who that was that entered the empty classroom.

"K-Kiba?"

It was definitely Kiba, who was standing in the doorway of the room.

"What brings you here? Did you need me for something?"

"No, not exactly... are you busy right now?"

"I'm not busy, I just need to take these papers to the teacher's lounge, that's all."

"Fantastic, then I'll help."

Kiba walked over and took some of the stacks of documents from my hands, holding them himself.

"Thanks."

With that said, Kiba and I walked out and headed for the teacher's lounge, which was right on the first floor, so we could leave right after we finished up here. As we walked down the stairs, I noticed that Kiba seemed to be doing well, especially with how heavy these were. Since I was a Rook, I had that extra strength that came with it. But it seemed like he was actually pretty good too.

"Good looks, body, personality, strength..."

After a short while of quietness, Kiba spoke up, just as we made it down the stairs.

"So, were you helping out the student council?"

I shaked my head to replied to his question.

"Just volunteering for class duties as for today."

"I see."

"....?"

The two of us finally made it to the when we were heading to, and luckily, the door was unlocked so I able to hold the documents in one hand while I opened the door with my left.

As soon as we entered, I sat the stack down over by the brown wooden table in the middle of the room. Kiba followed after and did the same.

Since this was where the teacher's would gather, it had some of the normal necessities, like a printer and coffee brewer.

"I really appreciate the help, Kiba."

"No problem, it's the least I can do for you."

"Hm?"

"So, would you mind coming with me?"

"Still remember hearing that when he first asked me to "come" with him on the errand of Rias at the time, and it still such a turn on."

I nodded and then followed Kiba.

~~~

After a while, he had led me over by the school yard outside. It was where so many things occurred, like the battle with Kokabiel, where the White Dragon Emperor, as in Vali, appeared, and especially where I comforted Kiba after he apologized to Rias and all of us for leaving the club. It also was where I first talked to Kiba when I was following Issei around that time with the Fallen Angels, and he suddenly surprised me, but it official was our first, although small, interaction.

"Do you remember when we met?" Kiba asked me suddenly.

"How I forget, I still get surprised just thinking about it."

The way that he suddenly approached me at the time, and with his smile, it took me all by surprise.

"So much has happened since we first met." I said.

"Yeah...but, it's been quite fun being in the Occult Research Club. Especially with all the new members."

"It was just Rias, Koneko, Akeno, Gasper, and you before then, wasn't it?"

Although Gasper was sealed at the time, I still like to think that he counted as a member.

"The club's never been this lively before, but it's nice with the new members we've gotten...and I've even gotten to get to know you."

I looked to see that Kiba was smiling, more radiantly than usual.

"Kiba..."

"It's thanks to you that I'm even here with everyone, even after all that happened and what I said at the time to you."

"Does he mean when telling me about his vengeance?"

"It's okay. Besides, I think you've grown thanks to all that with that whole Excalibur issue."

"Thanks, Tatsuya."

"No problem, what are friends for?"

Kiba then changed his expression to my words, confusing me a little.

"That's... actually what I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Why is he suddenly all tense? It's making me feel a little bit anxious."

"Well.. to tell the truth, I've been seeing you in a different way for a while now and..."

"Wait a minute. What does he mean "different?" I-Is he trying to..."

I decided to let him say what he was trying to say to me.

"It's not like it's a bad thing or anything, but..."

Kiba then averted his eyes, and I could clearly see him blushing, even with the sunset.

"I mean, what I'm trying to to say is...I like you, a lot."

"....?!"

My eyes widened from Kiba's words. Upon hearing what he said, I could feel my heart pounding, but he continued to speak.

"Wh-What I'm trying to say is, I did like you already of course as a friend, but what I'm feeling is much deeper than before." Kiba stuttered a little, which was almost cute.

I continued to be almost speechless by Kiba's confession, and then I tried to form the thoughts in my mind.

"So... Kiba likes me too?"

"...How do you feel, Tatsuya? Like, about me?"

With Kiba asking for my response, I said what was clearly in my heart, since I felt that was my true feelings.

"I... like you too...Yuuto Kiba."

"...!"

Kiba looked at me with a surprised expression at my statement. I never been able to call Kiba by his actual name, since it was always difficult for me to say.

"Rias told me that she gave Kiba his name "Yuuto Kiba" after she revived him as her Knight. Yuuto can mean many things, but the meanings for him are "gentleness and leisurely" which I think fits perfectly."

I looked to Kiba, smiling as I felt more comfortable with I was about to say.

"I like you, Kiba. Even...love you, even now. "

As soon as I said that, Kiba looked at me, soon with a smile. The smile of his that I've always loved up til now. Part of me wanted to pull him closer, and before I knew it, I had brought my right hand to his cheek, and he leaned in, and pressed his lips against mine.

"Kiba's always working hard. He's always honest and kind to others, and I enjoy seeing him smile."

"Mmhm.."

I could vividly hear Kiba's small moans as he gasped for air in between our kiss, and him wrapping his fingers and intertwining them in my own.

"...Mmm."

Soon enough, we slowly pulled away, with a little saliva connecting our tongues as we parted. Considering that kiss, I felt it was the most passionate one we had thus far.

"My, am I interrupting something?"

"?!?!"

Hearing that voice, we both turned our head to see Rias, leaving the school building.

"R-Rias?!" I cried.

Kiba looked as surprised as I was, but not as shocked.

"Y-You saw all that?"

"I heard what you two said and I have to say, it may have took a while to get you two together, but it was very romantic."

Rias put her hand onto her cheek, blushing as if she was embarrassed herself.

"O-Oh...w-wait!"

"Does that mean she knew?!"

"Haha, I guess I can't hide anything from you, president." Kiba said.

"How is he so calm?!"

"Don't worry, I have no problem with club members dating each other, as long as it doesn't affect your work as devils."

"D-D-Dating?!"

"I haven't even thought that far, but....I guess we are if the feeling's mutual."

"S-So how was your meeting with Sirzechs, Rias?" I asked.

"It went well. I'm assuming that everything with Issei hopefully went well at the shrine."

"Hm?"

"Well, I'll leave you two alone now, and I'll head there to see how it went." Rias said, smiling as she walked off.

"To think she knew... Rias is definitely one to be feared indeed."

Kiba then suddenly hugged me, pressing my head against his chest. To be honest, all this was kinda making me a little stiff with his affection.

"K-Kiba?"

"Sorry, just a little bit too happy."

"It's okay...I'm glad."

I put my arm around his broad back, hugging him back.

~~~

After the talk with Michael, Issei and Akeno were sitting down, drinking tea in the shrine. The room they were drinking in looked like a tea ceremony room.

"So...you came to the temple with him to do magic or whatever on the sword?"

"Yes. We conducted a ceremony here that tailored Ascalon's properties and specifications to you."

"Wow, cool...thanks a lot."

Issei then turned to face Akeno.

"Akeno, can I ask you about the other day?"

"What about the other day?"

"When we were fighting Kokabiel, he said something to you."

"Ah..!"

("Could it be that the daughter of Baraqiel is trying to fight?")

("Don't you dare speak his name! I am nothing like that creature!")

"........."

"That name he said... who's this Baraqiel?"

"My father."

Issei looked at Akeno with a surprised look after having it confirmed.

"That's right. I'm the half-breeded daughter of the Fallen Angel leader, Baraqiel and a human. My mother was a young shrine maiden. One day, she found a wounded Fallen Angel and nursed him back to health. She did her job well. They fell in love, and soon enough, I came about."

"....." *Sigh* "I'm such an idiot, I should mind my own business."

Akeno then slowly stood up, and turned around, releasing her wings. Of course, this time, one of them was the wing of a Fallen Angel.

"Those wings...!"

"Yes...I know. One from an Angel, and the other from a devil. Signs of my heritage that I tried to hide. I grew up hating my angel side. I jumped at the chance to become a devil when Rias made me the offer...to Sprite father. Maybe it was my half-breed blood, but the results was a sad and garish mix between both types of wings. And what can be a better way to showcase my impure inheritance? Some mismatch abomination."

"I-I never knew..."

She then turn around and looked down at Issei.

"The truth is I wanted to tell you for such a long time. But you hate Fallen Angels...they were the cause of so much pain for you and poor Asia, and it almost killed you. Not to mention their attempt to destroy this town and the people living here. It isn't hard to guess what you think of them."

"You're right...I hate Fallen Angels...but there's more to you then who your dad is!"

"Ah...."

Akeno couldn't form the words to describe her confounded surprise.

"I apologize. Sorry for making things awkward. I don't mean to be an ass all the time."

"No, forget I said anything. I don't want things to get weird between us."

Issei then stood up.

"Not gonna happen."

"Hey, you never know. My apparent personality could be a mere facide. A tactic to distract you from the fact that I'm a Fallen Angel."

"There's no way you're convincing me you're a bad person!"

"Oh, but it's true Issei. I'm a terrible women."

"That's bullshit!"

Akeno looked up as she was shocked by his sudden tone.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're one of the most awesome women a guy like me could hope to meet."

Issei then noticed that Akeno was being quiet, and thought he sounded awkward.

"Uh...want I'm saying is that I do totally hate Fallen Angels and all that, but it doesn't matter if you're a half one, you know? I mean, you're still you, Akeno. And like...I think you're terrific. No, you're better than terrific, I mean you're strong, you're smart, your refined, and, let's be honest, you have a killer rack. And you're not just a awesome woman, you're awesome at being one too! Wait, did that come out right? That sounded a lot cooler in my head...damn, things get all jumbled up in there."

"You can stop worrying."

"Huh?"

"You said everything right. You say sweet things like that..and what's a girl to do?"

Tears streamed down her face as she spoke, leaving Issei shocked and confused.

"Come on, I wasn't trying to make you cry, okay? I bet I not helping am I? Yeah, I should probably stop babbling. Forget I said any—"

Before he knew it, Akeno rushed forward and pushed Issei onto the ground, making him yell in surprise. As he looked, she was laying on top of him, her shrine maiden dress slightly opened at the top.

"A-Akeno? Is everything okay?"

"I've decided."

"Huh?"

"I said, I made a decision."

"Uh... what does that mean?"

"Guess what, Issei?"

"Uh... what?"

"I'm totally fine with being your third."

"Hold up, third?!" Issei asked.

"Stop repeating me. Don't you think it's a pretty good position, being third. Just the thought gets me hot, like having a affair."

"Whatever your talking about, I'm so on board!"

"You guess I can already tell. Feels like "little Issei" woke up and wants to play."

"Gaaahhhh?!"

"Hey, I'm flattered. Now I wanna do something for you."

"I think I can handle that!"

"But first, Issei. I want you to tell me what a "bad girl" I am."

"I-I don't know. That sounds pervy even for me."

"But I been so very naughty."

With Akeno looking at him in the eyes, Issei muttered the phase.

"You're a bad girl..."

"Ah! Thank you, Issei!"

As Akeno continued to seduce Issei, she laid his head on her lap. Just as things were heating up a little too much...

"It's perfection as long as Rias don't find out." Issei said.

"Doesn't find out about what?"

Standing in the shrine's entrance was Rias, with a stern and serious expression that could make you feel like hell.

"Answer me, Issei." She demanded.

"Guh! H-Hey, h-how long you been there?!"

A dark red aura surrounds her body, burning with anger.

"Guh, I'm freaking toast."

However, Akeno just smiled like nonchalantly.

"Hi there, hehe."

As Rias walked in, Issei continued to beg and panic for his life.

"I-I dropped a contact in her lap!"

"You don't wear contacts."

Rias then begin to pull and pinch his cheek painfully.

"O-ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Did you at least get the sword?" She asked.

"O-of course, yes ma'am!"

"And the angel?"

"He returned home!"

Rias then released his cheek, as he fell to the floor.

"Then that means your business here is concluded. Let's go."

"Okay...."

Akeno just smiled.

"You don't have to be so jealous. You're still the favorite, silly."

Rias stopped in the doorway for moment, before continuing on without looking back to see if Issei was following.

"H-Hey, thanks for your help, Akeno! Rias, wait for me!"

~~~

As the two of them walked down the stairs, Rias finally spoke.

"Issei I..."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Your goal is to have a harem one day, right?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"What do you think about Akeno? Does she have a place in your harem? Would I?"

"You're my master."

"....Of course. There's no room for me. I'm your master."

"Hey! The Lady of the House of Gremory is way too good for some stupid servant's pipe dream!"

"If I really am the favorite...then why do I feel the furthest away from him?" Rias muttered under her breath.

Rias then begin to walk off once again, with Issei trying to follow.

"W-Wait, hold up!"

"The summit takes place tomorrow. Final preparations have to be made. Do you have a plan to make yourself useful?"

"Guess I'm heading back to school. Tatsuya's need me to help with Gasper's training, you know."

"Of course. This is where we part ways."

Turning away, she walks the other way opposite of the school, leaving a confused Issei.

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

At the old Clubhouse at night, Issei, Asia and I were all trying our best to train Gasper with his ability to stop time. We were having him try to stop Volleyballs in time as a practice.

"You can do it, Gasper!" I said.

Gasper's eyes were glowing as he tried to focus on the ball.

"Awesome!" Issei said.

Gasper then let go of the ball in mid-air, allowing it to fall.

"Good going, Gasper. You're able to catch it in every one in twenty tries now!" Asia said.

"That's much better than before! Keep it up!" I said.

Gasper looked up at me, happy with my praises.

"Okay, next ball!" I called.

"Incoming!"

"Ready or not, here we go!"

"Okay!"

When Issei threw the ball, it didn't go as planned when it smacked Gasper squared in the face, making him fall over.

"Gasper! You okay?!" I asked.

"Um Tatsuya...I think I'm done for today..."

"Don't pus out yet!"

"You wanna be like me one day, right buddy? Then come on! Let's keep trying to get you to that goal!"

"T-Tatsuya... you're right, I'm sorry!"

"You gotta hurry up and master your ability to stop time! Then it'll be groping season on all the foxy babes!" Issei said, making groping hand motions.

"Is that his only motivation? Really?"

"A-Anyway, let's go again!"

"I won't let you down, Tatsuya!"

"Go team yaoi!" I said, putting my hands on Gasper's shoulders.

"Yeah! team yaoi!"

Luckily Issei and Asia weren't aware of what we were saying to each other.

"Is this where the inspiring montage comes in?" Asia asked.

"It would be." I replied.

We once again tried to help him with stopping the ball, but he...instead stopped Issei's arm.

"Um... Gasper, that's not the ball." I said.

"Ah! I screwed up again! I'm sorry, Tatsuya!"

Gasper kneeled on the ground, grabbing his head and sobbing again, which was really sad seeing him like this.

"It's okay, pal. I mean, you are still training with your power." I said.

"I'm no good."

"No true. You don't nearly suck as hard as you used to." Issei said.

"Um...now's not the time for misleading phases."

"Anyway, Issei's right. You only froze his whole body before, but this time you managed to only freeze one part of him."

"I'm bad at being a vampire! I'm lousy at being a devil. I hate always letting everyone down..."

"Stop that, Gasper!" I said.

"S-Stop what?"

"Criticizing and insulting yourself. If you keep trying to run away and cry about your problem instead of trying to fix them, then you're your own enemy! Issei, Asia, and me, we're all cheering for you." I said.

"I don't like being strict, but I don't like seeing Gasper so hard on himself when he's so much better than that."

"Right." Asia nodded.

Asia walked up to Gasper, with Rassei and comforting him.

"It's nice to see Asia comforting someone who's a Bishop like her. I'm sure this will—"

"I'll just put this on to help me harness my energy."

Gasper put the bag back on again.

"Uh...."

"Dude, don't. That's creepy." Issei said bluntly.

"If you guys work together, I'm sure you can do it!" Asia said.

"Yeah!"

I looked up at the window, and saw that Koneko and Xenovia were up in the window, still watching us train with Gasper. Also there with them was...Kiba.

"It makes me feel better to know that Kiba's watching."

~~~

Looking away from Tatsuya and the others, Kiba turned to Xenovia.

"Hey, weren't you helping out with his training?"

"Everytime I tried to help, the poor kid would break down crying. Kept saying something about how training him made him feel guilty."

"I only ever seen Issei this happy about training before." Koneko said.

"When was that?" Xenovia asked.

"We were at the training camp. That was when he came up with his perverted joke of a finishing move."

"You mean he was this excited when he came up with the Dress Break?"

Kiba put his hand to his face, covering his embarrassment.

"At least glad that Tatsuya doesn't have any intentions like that." Koneko said.

"He is a growing boy." Xenovia said.

Kiba looked at Tatsuya, wondering what exactly does he think about when it comes to sexual topics.

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

"Ah-choo!"

I for some reason let out a small sneeze, and sniff to see that I wasn't sick.

"Are you okay?" Asia asked.

"I'm okay. I just thought I heard my name. But right now, I'm more worried about Issei..."

I looked to see he was trying to motivate Gasper more with a lewd expression of interest, meaning he was acting on his pervertedness.

"Better be ready to use some discipline, even if I like Issei."

~~~

Meanwhile, Azazel sat at the top of one of the city's tallest building, looking at the city at night. Standing against a steel plated pole was Vali.

"I'm suspecting you want me to attend that boring meeting with you tomorrow, don't you?"

"That's right, Vali. After all, you are the White Dragon Emperor. And plus, your little "friend" Tatsuya will of course be there with the Gremory Household.

"Hmph, interesting."

Vali then looked towards the sky.

"So Azazel, what is the odds that we'll all go to war again?"

"Heh, just what I suspect of the White Dragon Emperor. Are you trying to live fast and die young?"

"Why not. There's no point to anything anymore. I hate this place. I hate this era my birth thrust me into. The world where God is dead, and I just wanted a shot at it."

"You're the Vanishing Dragon alright."

"There's nothing left in this world to interest me. Although..."

"Hm?"

"Maybe you're right, old man. Tats might just be something interesting after all. I guess I might think about sticking around, if I'm not bored."

~~~

At Issei's house, Issei sat on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Akeno...the girl who's always smiling on the outside. But she must've been suffering on the inside this whole time...compared to everything she's been through, I got it super easy. God, I'm a dick, I can't even think about this without hating myself."

Just as the thought of Rias passed his thoughts, a knock came at the door.

Um, yeah?"

To Issei's sudden surprise, both Rias and Akeno walked in, both in their night gowns.

"R-Rias? And Akeno? Why is Akeno here?"

"Our meeting ran late, so she's gonna have to sleel over with us for tonight. I figured you wouldn't mind the situation too much."

That's right."

Issei smiled, seeing that Rias was back to normal.

"Also, Akeno said she really wanted to take a moment to apologize to you."

"What for?"

"Obviously I am very sorry for surprising you today, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Akeno said, bowing her head.

"O-Oh that's...I didn't really...

"I heard."

"What?"

"That's right. I heard what Akeno told you and what your reply was to her.

"Gah?! I-I'm sorry!" Issei said, kneeling to Rias on the bed.

"Huh?"

"I couldn't resist the temptation of her lap and so I used it as a pillow!"

Akeno giggled as Rias crossed her arms.

"Oh forget about that nonsense, Issei. I mean what happened before."

"Eh?"

"She's not upset with you, silly. Rias was talking about when you said you liked me no matter who I was." Akeno corrected.

"She was?"

Both Akeno and Rias sat on different sides of Issei, confusing him further.

"Why isn't she pissed off though?"

"I was happy to hear your kindness and I felt so proud of you. That is definitely my Issei."

"Y-Yeah, that's me."

Things become to become a little"smothering" as Rias and Akeno begin to both try and pressed Issei's face against their large bosom, provoking a jealous Asia.

"No fair, you two! No fair!"

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

*Yawn*

I opened my eyes, waking up to see that it was morning. The light was dimly reaching my bed, but when I tried to move, I felt an arm over me, and looked and saw that Kiba had his arm wrapped around me, in a way that someone would hug or snuggle someone in their sleep.

"K-Kiba...?"

I noticed that he was still asleep, wearing only some shorts and a blue t-shirt, and saw that his lips were gently apart, as he breathed softly, and his sleeping face looking damn cute and hot.

"Maybe just one little tiny kiss won't hurt."

I gently moved my face in, blushing a little as I attempted to steal a "sleeping kiss" from Kiba without him knowing.

~~~

Over the school, Vali floated with his White Dragon Emperor wings, looking down at it.

The night's finally the night. All of the higher-ups are gathering to discuss the most boring issues to be discussed. Hm?"

He turned his attention to what seemed to be a girl, standing on top of a nearby lamp post, and dressed in Gothic Lolita fashion attire. She had long black hair, reaching down to his hips and black eyes to match. Her ears behind her hair although, were different from a normal human's, pointed like vampire's, but more sleeker and pointed tips.

"There's nothing left in this boring world interesting."

"Ophis...?"

"Vali."

Her emotionless expression stood out more than her other features.

"That is what you always say." Ophis said.

"That's right. There's nothing left in this boring world to interest me. Then again, I think someone just might change that."

"Brother?" Ophis asked, with a smile of interest.

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

At dusk, the school was covered in a magical barrier to protect it from attacks, and we all stood in the clubhouse.

"Well, time to go." Rias said.

"Right."

"And Gasper, behave yourself while we're gone."

"Okay."

"I don't mean to scold, but if you activate your power, it'll stall negotiations. And we don't want that." Rias explained. "I hope you understand."

"Yes, ma'am." Gasper said, popping out from the box.

"But Koneko is going to stay and take care of you, isn't that right?"

"Yes. Of course."

I walked up to Gasper, and passed to him a gaming portable console to play that Issei lended.

"There you go. Issei said you can play with this so be good, okay?" I said, rubbing his head.

"Thanks, Tatsuya! I promise I'll be on my best behavior."

"Hehe. So cute."

"I also stock up on snacks."

Koneko opened the box in her lap, revealing all types of snacks like chips, sweets, and candy.

"Whoa, I don't even know where to begin!"

"Me either. Where is she getting all this? How much does she eat?"

I grabbed the bag that Gasper likes to wear, and gave it to him as well.

"Here. Wear this as much as you like."

"Whoa! Sweet!"

"That's a good boy."

"This must be what's it's like to have a cute underclassmen."

I noticed that Issei looked a little worried about something just as we were leaving.

"Hm?"

~~~

Once we all made it to the meeting room, Rias knocked on the door.

"May we come in?"

As Rias opened the door, we all walked in, with me noticing all the people there. Sona and Tsubaki, Miss Serafall, Sirzechs, with Grayfia behind him, Micheal, Chief of the Angels, who my father mentioned, and Irina by his side, and then Azazel, with Vali...over by the wall, leaning against it.

"I know this is all serious and all, but damn does Vali look good in a v-shaped opened shirt with his muscles and torso showing."

Just as I was getting my perverted thoughts on, Xenovia entered after Kiba, and looked over at Irina, only to be ignored.

"I guess she's still mad at Xenovia. If only she knew the truth."

I looked to also see that Issei saw and noticed Vali, staring at him.

"Everyone's here. This is my sister Rias and her retainers." Sirzechs said. "They're the ones who fought against Kokabiel during the surprise attack a few days ago."

"That is a rather impressive feat. I thank each one of you for all your hard work." Micheal said.

"Once again, I apologize. It seems one of my boys caused you a bit of trouble." Azazel said.

"So what's up with that dick?" Issei muttered.

"Calm down, Issei." I said.

"Now that all the representatives are present, let this summit commence." Sirzechs declared.

"The rest of the details regarding incidents between Kokabiel with my household can be found in my official report." Rias said.

"As a witness, I, Sona Sitri, confirm the truth of the report given by Lady Gremory."

"That will be all. Thank you very much."

"Great job, ladies. You make me so proud Sona!" Serafall whispered, making her twitched.

"Hehe."

"Perhaps the governor of the Fallen Angels would like to share their opinion of the report?"

"Kokabiel went rouge and therefore my thoughts on the incident are irrelevant."

"So he acted entirely on his own?" Michael asked.

"Well, he never had my permission, if that's what you're asking. But something tells me the damn fool wouldn't have tried to destroy the whole town if he knew I was staying here. I'm quite fond of this little place."

Issei grunted a little to his words.

"Try to stay on topic if you please."

"I sent the White Dragon Emperor in to resolve the issue."

"Vali..."

"And the culprit is frozen stiff in the worst level of hell. He won't bother you again."

"What I find most troubling about the attack itself was his motivation. It seems he was rather dissatisfied with the status quo."

"Yeah, the war ending half way through really stuck it to him. What he wanted was useless combat. But at this stage late...."

As Azazel was talking, I was trying to understand everything that was going on in case I needed to involved the Izanagi family to help and write a summary of everything thus far for my next letter, when I couldn't help feel like I was being stared at.

"Hm?"

When I looked up, I noticed that Vali was staring at me clear as day from across the room, without much than a serious expression. I was trying to keep my eyes from wandering of course, but, in my defense, Vali is pretty fucking hot. I'm not gonna lie, but I still like Kiba of course much more.

As I looked towards Kiba, he noticed my glance and nods.

The seeds of discontent." Serafall said.

"That behavior isn't exclusive to my faction." Azazel said.

"Again, I ask that we stay focused on the matter at hand." Sirzechs protested. "After all, that is why we convene here."

"Spare the boasting will you? Let's just make peace and be done with it."

Everyone in the room including myself were shocked by what Azazel said.

"That's the purpose of this grand summit, isn't it? Of course it is."

~~~

Meanwhile, at the old clubhouse, Koneko sat on the sofa eating some of the snacks while Gasper continued to play on the console.

"I'm worried. I hope they're okay. What if the summit turns chaotic and war breaks out?" A-And then everyone dies, I can't take it!"

Gasper panics and puts the bag on his head. As Koneko continued to eat her food, she then felt a strange feeling, as if something was coming towards them.

~~~

Outside of the clubhouse, stood several people in robes, with a orange magic circle beneath them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.7K 1.1K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
112K 1.3K 26
Ash was letting his mom kill the campers that came to their lake. A few minutes after Ash's mom went out... one of the campers came in and shoved Ash...
22K 739 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
2.2K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...