Fatal Flaw

Door ForgivenAtTheCross

On the night the Opera Populaire was consumed by fire, Erik rode into the wilderness on horseback, discoverin... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue Chapter

Chapter 7

1.1K 57 52
Door ForgivenAtTheCross

Erik helped Christine onto Ayesha's saddle. He climbed on behind her, and they were off. A few seconds later, Erik had one of those "lonely" moments again. He wished that he and Christine could just ride off into the sunset together, no problems, no angry mob, no fop...

He tried to snap out of it, but the feminine figure directly in front of him made it impossible to ignore the feeling of utter loneliness. Erik needed her. He wanted her. He hungered for someone to share his lonely life with. Here she was, showing him nothing but kindness, and he was being unkind in return. Telling her how he hated her, not helping her up when she had a headache, things like that suggested that Erik did not love his guest.

"I should at least show her the same kindness she has shown me..." Erik thought.

He knew Christine liked affection, and secretly, Erik craved it too. He always did. Especially since he never got any.

He released the rein of his left hand, making sure that the right would keep the horse under control. He nervously placed his left hand on Christine's shoulder, and she slightly jumped at his touch. There had been no physical contact between them before that. Erik had been holding the reins at his sides, not even supporting Christine to make sure she didn't fall off the horse.

To Erik's surprise, Christine scooted backwards on the saddle, into Erik. She wanted someone to be close to, since she had experienced trauma from her ex-husband. Someone who wouldn't beat her. Erik was blushing like mad as Christine leaned into him. He slid his arms around her sides to hold the reins and they both blushed profusely.

After a few minutes of this, they arrived at the town.

"We're here..." Said Erik, not moving a single muscle.

"Yeah..." Replied Christine.

"We... Should probably go now... I wouldn't want to be late to work!" Erik said as he got off the horse.

He helped Christine down, and they walked into the plaza of the town.

(Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed the fluff! ^-^)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.7K 86 21
{Follows the 2004 film} Christine got married to Raoul and they seemed to be happy together. But in a few months Christine realized that maybe someth...
32.9K 1K 43
The great fire, it cost Erik everything he ever knew. His house, his only love... everything. He roamed the streets for almost four years, staying hi...
31.8K 1.3K 23
One event changed everything in Christine Daae's life. Erik Destlar fell in love with her and decided to take her to live with him. Will she ever lov...
4K 103 20
Erik has been searching for his soulmate for a long time. You see, he can hear his soulmate singing in his mind but he's never known whose the voice...