The Kissing Booth 2.0

Por osnapitsari_

Continuing from Elle arriving home from dropping Noah to the airport. Why can't she shake off the horrible f... Más

That long journey home.
Drug Store Chips
A Derailed Trip To The Mall
Popping
Sleep Soundly
Hey Lee Do You Want To Know A Secret
A Night To Remember
A Month Later
I Told You Prom Is Essential
Prom Is For The Young Folk
Our Fate Sealed
Popping Part Two
Happy Birthday To Me
That's When It All Went Black
Our Longest Night
22 Hours
Oh So Familiar
What Did I Do To Deserve This
Graduation Part One
Graduation Part Two
Not The Night We Expected
Hello Little Squirt
May I Introduce You To ____
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hour of Confession
You Have To Tell Me If It Hurts
Happy Sundays
I'm So Tired
Theres Something Rotten
Cashmere Sweater
Unexpected
Home Sweet Home
Do You Recognise This Place Elle
That's a Big Diamond
An Unexpected Guest
Update
May 9 Months Later
We'll Take It
Oh My God
41A Mermaid Avenue
ONE
The Perfect Dress
Just a Mundane Day
The One We've All Been Waiting For
The Day After Yesterday ( Reader Vote )
The Honeymoon
Disaster for Dessert
The Big News
That Makes Sense
The Scariest Day So Far
BACK WITH A BANG
Gender Reveal
Christmas Eve
December 25th
The Office Party
A Gun Shot Rang Out
The First One
Rachel
Elle I need a Break
The Most Surreal Day Of My Life
Hello Again
Welcome home Aria ( And Elle )
Everything I'm not
Go and find Someone Better
How Did We Get Here Elle?
Never a Dull Moment
Beach Day
Noah's Birthday
Party Problems
I ( REALLY ) Messed Up
Times Are A Changin'
This is Going to Be a Learning Curve
The Return
Sign the Contract
Double First
After Summer
I'm Just Tired
' Maybe it's for the best '

The One You All Waited For

5.6K 138 37
Por osnapitsari_

' Crap, crap , crap. ' I cried, another contraction like pain heaving through my body. I grabbed my phone and dialled Noah's number, then again and again. He wasn't answering. ' Are you kidding me right now? ' I decided to call the next best person, even though I knew they were mad at me.

' Lee? '

' What Elle? '

' Lee please, I need your help. '

' Elle, why should I help you right now? '

' Lee, I know you're mad, and you should be. Lee I think my waters have broken and Noah won't answer his phone. I'm in so much pain. '

' Elle, I'll be right there, I'm just getting dressed. I'll stay on the phone to you until I get there, okay? '

' Okay. '

' You're gonna be fine. '

' I'm scared.. '

' Don't be scared. '

Lee did what he said and stayed on the phone right until he walked in the door.

' Elle ! ' He said coming over and hugging me.

' Lee '

' You're soaking. '

' I know, help me stand. ' Just as he got me to my feet, another sharp pain ripped through my body. I screamed out in pain.

' Lee, where is Noah? ' I whimpered.

' I don't know Elle, he left my place hours ago.. but we'll find him. ' Suddenly Lee looked down at my bed confused. ' Elle, Maddie's bottle leaked .. that's why you're soaking? '

' Oh thank god ' I cried, so relieved that it wasn't my waters.

' That doesn't explain your pain, I'm bringing you to the hospital.' I nodded knowing he was right.

Somehow Lee managed to hold Maddie in one arm, and assisted me to walk in the other. We had to take my car since we had Maddie. Luckily the hospital wasn't far away and a nurse recognised me and got me a bed straight away. Poor Maddie didn't know what was going on, she was standing there in her pyjamas, clutching her teddy bear and rubbing her eyes. Lee lifted her up and put her in the bed beside me and she fell back asleep. My poor baby. More pain went through me. I was running a fever now. Lee brushed my hair off my sweaty forehead and rubbed me with his thumb. The doctor who examined me had been and gone. He arrived back around forty minutes later.

' Hi there, Mrs Flynn. How are we feeling? '

' Pretty awful. '

' Elle, I suspected that you had started early labour judging by the severity of the pain you were describing, we've done some tests and I can confirm you are suffering with Braxton Hicks, also known as practice contractions.. '

' I've heard of them.. '

' Yours are pretty severe Elle, but they won't do you any harm. Having the fever is perfectly normal with them. Usually they pass after a couple of hours. I'm comfortable to let you home now, so long as you drink plenty of liquids. Ok? '

' It would be great to get Maddie home, thank you Dr Norton. '

' Not a problem. Look after yourself. '

Again Lee helped me walk to the car, we were driving towards my apartment when he took a right.

' Lee, you missed the turn. '

' Elle, come sleep in your dad's tonight. Let me keep an eye on you guys. ' Weirdly that sounded really nice, it was at least six am by now and all I wanted to do was sleep. When we got to the house, I climbed into bed while Lee put Maddie into the crib, even if she was a little too big for it now. He climbed into my bed too, wrapping his arms around me.. not in a romantic way or anything it was what we were used to.

' Lee? '

' Yeah Elle. '

' Thank you. '

' I'll always look after you Elle. '

                                                                                               *CHANGE OF NARRATIVE *

( Noah)

I woke up around six am in my car, the smell of beer was rampant. Shit I don't remember drinking that much, I must have passed out. I couldn't face going back to Elle after what I said, I didn't mean anything by it. It just slipped out.

' She must be freaking out that I never came home, fuck. ' I grabbed my phone and opened it up. Fifteen missed calls from Elle, seven missed calls from Lee. ' Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. ' I panicked.

No answer from Elle.

No answer from Lee.

No Answer from Elle, again.

Shit, my phone is on one percent.

' Rachel? '

' What do you want Noah.'

' Rachel where is Elle? '

' After your bullshit yesterday, why would I tell you? '

' Rach, I'm sorry.. I never should have yelled at you yesterday.

' You've got that right Noah... What Lee and I choose to do with this baby is our decision, and only ours. '

' I'm sorry Rachel, I shouldn't have stormed in on you guys like that. Is Lee with you, I need to apologise. '

' No, he's with Elle. '

' Is she okay? '

' Well last I heard the hospital had said she could go - '

My phone went dead.

' FUCK' I roared and slammed my hands on the dash. I turned the key in the ignition and took off towards the apartment. Lee's mustang was parked outside, there was no sign off Elle's car. I pulled up outside the door and ran upstairs .. the apartment was silent. I went into the bedroom, Elle's phone was sitting on the bedside table. The clothes I had left her in yesterday were on the floor. Maddie's bed was made so she must have slept with Elle. I locked up and got back into the car, I headed straight to see if she was with my mom. After what felt like the longest drive of my life, I pulled up and ran to the door, knocking like a maniac. I knew Mr Evans was an early riser so I was counting on him being awake. I was right.

' Noah, what do you think you're doing. You'll wake the whole house. '

' Is Elle here? '

' Yes.. '

' Oh thank god. ' I pressed one hand against the wall and leaned up against it.

' Noah you stink of booze, you're not going near Elle like that. She's had enough upset. '

' Please, just let me see her. '

' She's up in her room, Noah I swear if you wake her, I will kill you. '

I crept upstairs and peered into her room. She was fast asleep in Lee's arms, Elle hadn't even taken off her coat. She looked soaked in sweat, as if she had a fever. Maddie was fast asleep stretched out in her old crib.

' Mike, what happened? '

' She thought her waters had broken, and she was having contractions. Lee took her to the hospital, she was having false contractions, which brought on the fever. She tried to call you Noah, where were you? '

' I fucked up Mike. ' I sat down and put my head in my hands. ' I really fucked up. I'm so sorry.'

' Noah, I'm not mad, you haven't made a lot of mistakes in the last couple of years. You have been everything I ever wanted for Elle. Just make it right with her Noah, you're about to have another baby together. I'm proud of you both. '

' Wow, um thank you Mike. ' I can't believe he just said all that to me.

' Oh and Noah. ' He turned to say before walking out of the room, ' go shower. '

I didn't hesitate in doing what I was told, I scrubbed every part of me to make sure I got rid of the smell of drink. I didn't want Elle to know that I was sitting in my car drinking all night. By the time I was dressed the house was alive, Mike, Maddie, mom and Brad were all awake and Rachel had arrived down to the house. I was giving Maddie breakfast when Lee arrived down.

' Mom, Elle is still burning up.. can I get a cold towel. '

' Oh poor Elle, of course I'll grab it now. '

Lee glared at me.

' Lee, can I talk to you. '

' I think there's someone upstairs who needs you more than I do right now. ' I put Maddie's food down in front of her and headed upstairs. I could hear Elle shivering before I got into the room.

' Elle.. '

' No-No-Noah.. ' She chattered.

' Oh Elle, look at you. 'I was nervous to touch her. ' Elle I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am, I didn't mean it. It was a pointless comment. My whole world only started the day I kissed you at that kissing booth. The day Maddie was born, my whole life felt complete. I didn't think my life could get any more perfect than that, then we got married and I was proven wrong. Now we're having another baby and suddenly I've accepted that life with you and Maddie will just continue to get better and better. I have loved you for a very long time Elle. We were always going to work out. I'm so sorry Elle, I love you and I understand if you don't want me around right now but - '

' Noah, ' She cut me off.

' Yeah Elle? '

' Can you please just stop talking and hold me tight right now? ' I couldn't help but smile. I climbed in and pulled her close. I took off her coat and replaced it with my grey zip up jumper. She clambered closer to me, I rested my hand on her bump. She was kicking in there. I wasn't sure how I'd every forgive myself for walking out on her like that.

A/n I think I punished y'all enough over the last 24 hours. The real drama hasn't even begun. I've been sent a lot of suggestions recently and I'm really enjoying them, if you have any.. please send them on.X

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.9K 1.4K 50
Noah + Elle: Starting a new relationship in high school can be hard. Starting a new relationship when neither of you has ever been in a relationshi...
88.8K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
128K 2.1K 39
This is the second part of Noah's Mistake. Now, that Noah and Elle are engaged what will their life hold. Does Noah go back to Harvard? Does Elle...