Saving Elliott [Harry Styles]...

Da TeamStyles01

EDITING PROGRESS. When the troubled daughter of a well-known gang leader is finally thrust into the world she... Altro

C A S T
Play List. ๐ŸŽถ
One. ๐Ÿ’‹
Two. ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Three. ๐Ÿธ
Four. ๐Ÿšฌ
Five. ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
Six. โญ
Seven. ๐Ÿ‘‘
Eight. โš ๏ธ
Nine. โ™ฆ๏ธ
Ten. ๐Ÿ‘Š
Eleven. โ˜€๏ธ
Twelve. ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Thirteen. ๐ŸŒธ
Fourteen. ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
Fifteen. ๐ŸŒต
Sixteen. โœจ
Seventeen. ๐Ÿ’”
Eighteen. ๐Ÿ
Nineteen. ๐Ÿš—
Twenty. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Twentyone. ๐Ÿ’š
Twentytwo. โ™ ๏ธ
Twentythree. ๐ŸŒฐ
Twentyfour. ๐Ÿท
Twentyfive. ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ
Twentysix. ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Twentyseven. ๐Ÿด
Twentyeight. ๐Ÿ“ž
Twentynine. ๐Ÿ“š
Thirty. ๐ŸŒ™
Thirtyone. ๐Ÿน
Thirtytwo. โœ‚๏ธ
Thirtythree. ๐ŸŽ
Thirtyfive. ๐Ÿ“€
Thirtysix. ๐Ÿ”“
Thirtyseven. ๐Ÿ’‰
Thirtyeight. ๐Ÿ”ซ
Thirtynine. ๐ŸŽญ
Forty. ๐Ÿ”จ
Fortyone. ๐Ÿ’Š
Fortytwo. ๐Ÿ’
Fortythree. โ˜ข๏ธ
Fortyfour. ๐Ÿ’ 
Fortyfive. ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Fortysix. ๐Ÿ”—
Fortyseven. ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
Fortyeight. ๐Ÿ’€
Fortynine. โšฐ๏ธ
Fifty. ๐ŸŒ‘
Fiftyone. ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ
Fiftytwo. ๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Fiftythree. ๐Ÿ™
Finding Elliott

Thirtyfour. ๐Ÿ’”

2.2K 45 0
Da TeamStyles01

All this thinking about Harry had clouded my mind and all I really wanted was to clear him from my thoughts but before I had a chance he was here at 10 am on the dot. "Let's see about getting you out of here today then," he said as he entered the room and looked at me. 

I nodded as I looked at him, today he was dressed in his normal get up, skinny black jeans, a black tee and a black leather jacket with black boots, the only difference today was he had his hair pushed back with a red bandana keeping it from falling into his eyes. "The doctor is doing his rounds so he should be here soon," I explained as I looked away from him. I couldn't look at him too long, I just felt stupid after the dream and after the warm fuzzy feelings it gave me. 

"Your dad rang this morning," he told me making me turn and face him as he sat in the chair next to my bed. "He sends his love and hopes you have a quick recovery."

Well, my father was alive, but that message was so generic, he could have at least put a bit more thought into what he wanted to tell his only daughter, the one he was trying so hard to protect. "Can I call him?" I asked Harry as I stretched my legs out under the blanket. 

"I'm afraid not, he has asked that calls are not for emergencies only."

The same old story, there was always one reason or another why I couldn't call my dad. I nodded at him before I looked away again looking at my hands which still had the crumpled piece of paper with Harry's number on it. I guess I was getting pretty attached to it or him, probably the latter. 

Sneaking a look at him as he played on his phone I noticed he had bags under his eyes like he didn't sleep much last night. "I bet it was nice to have the place to yourself last night," I made small talk, mainly because I wanted to know what he did when I wasn't there. 

He shrugged without looking up from his mobile, "It was, actually. Made a few calls, went to bed. A pretty average night."

I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him, I hated how my stupid stomach was doing flips, how my heart was beating just a little faster, all this from a stupid dream. He'd been in my dreams before but never as a boyfriend, he'd been many things in my dreams, a friend, someone to fear, a protector and usually just someone who is just there. Whatever happened he was always there and every time I woke from these dreams I didn't know what any of it meant, I still didn't.

"Ha-" I went to speak his name but I was cut off by the door opening and the doctor walking in. 

"Ahh, Miss Cole," he picked up the clipboard which contained my notes scanning his eyes over it before he looked up the bed at me. "Why don't we have a look at your stitches and then maybe we can get you home." He put some gloves on before he walked up the side of the bed opposite Harry who was watching on with the same intensity he had when he was watching me. "Can I just...?" The doctor motioned his hands to my stomach. 

I looked at Harry who was too focused on the doctor before I moved the blanket down and exposed my stomach lifting my nightgown. The doctor placed his cold gloved hands on my stomach and felt around before he moved the patches that covered my stitches looking them over. "Can I go home then?" I asked as he removed his hands and I covered myself back up. 

The doctor removed his gloves and gave me a small nod, "I think we can let you go home today. If there are any complications, seeping, bleeding, anything, you need to come straight back in."

"Thank you," I smiled at him grateful to be leaving this place. 

"I'll prescribe you some strong painkillers to take when you get home and I'll write up the discharge papers, you can leave in the hour, just bear with me."

I smiled and nodded before he left leaving me alone with Harry again who returned his gaze to his mobile phone. Biting my lip I ignored the pain that shot through me as I managed to get out of the bed, all my dignity remaining in the bed when the cold on my back reminded me that this stupid gown was one that showed your back unless it was tied up. When I looked back at him he was still looking at his phone, I guess he hadn't seen anything, grabbing hold of the pole that held my IV line I moved it before picking up my clothes and slowly making my way to the bathroom. 

"Do you want some help?" He finally asked as I entered the bathroom just before I closed the door. 

Closing my eyes I tried to rid myself of the pain that was cursing through my body, "I'm good." Not even I believed the lie as I managed to close the door before I used the door to hold me up as I cried my only known release to help with the pain. I bit my lip hard as I let my body slump against the door. 

"Ell," I heard Harry's voice and it sounded close like he was the other side of the door. 

"Yeah?" I managed to let the word escape my lips, my voice crumbling as I spoke. I did not want his help, I needed to do this alone, I needed to be strong. The handle started to move and I grabbed hold of it to stop him from opening the door, "Don't."

The tension in the handle stopped and I pushed myself off the door behind I opened it and found myself face to face to Harry, his emerald eyes staring at me, his face angry when I first opened the door to concerned when he looked at me. My eyes were full of tears, my cheeks were probably red from crying and I guessed I looked a total mess. "I'm going to get a nurse, just wait there."

I watched as he left me before I backed away from the door slowly, I needed to get out of this place and back to some kind of normality. 

💔💔

Harry helped me into the house once we returned from the hospital, I guess my slow walking was getting on his nerves as he carried me from the car into the house before he locked up making sure everything was secure as I slowly started the long climb of the stairs. My left hand gripped the bannister tightly as I used it to aid me up the stairs, my right hand holding the bag of drugs that would get me through the next couple of weeks. I had managed two slow steps before he was at my side taking the bag of drugs from my hand. 

"You are very good at making things difficult for yourself," he said as he put his arm around my back. "Just let me help you." If I could have looked at his hand on my back then I would, but for now, all I could do was just let him help me. 

"Fine," I gave in as I stopped struggling and looked at him. "I'll accept your help this one last time."

He rolled his eyes whilst shaking his head before he whipped me off my feet not giving me a warning before my shaking hands managed to steady themselves on his shoulders. I watched him as he concentrated on getting me up the stairs safely, the pain rippling through my body with every step he took before we got to the top of the stairs. He didn't put me down instead he carried me through to my bedroom, where he laid me on my bed. He didn't speak as he handed me the bag containing the medication I had been given by the doctors before he walked back to the door. 

I watched him before I finally spoke breaking the silence, "Harry?"

He turned and looked at me as he stood by the door, "Yeah?"

"Can you please get me a glass of water?" My voice was cautious as I asked him worried about what his response might be. 

"Sure," he said before he left leaving me alone. 

Shuffling up the bed I leaned against the headboard hissing at the pain moving caused before I finally settled against the pillow and pulled the bag close to me. I opened the paper bag before emptying out all the pillboxes on the bed before grabbing the closest one and opening it. A creak on the floorboards distracted me and I looked up and saw Harry entering my room with a glass of water in his hand. 

He placed it on the bedside table closest to me before he smiled at me, "Do you need anything else?"

I didn't know if he was being kind or sarcastic, "I think I have everything, thank you." I returned the smile, my heart bursting as I looked up at him. I didn't know what he was thinking but I hoped he didn't think I was crazy as I stared at him. 

He looked away before digging into his jacket pocket and then held out a phone to me, "Use this for you need me." I took it from him, "It will only make calls to my number."

Well, that was disappointing, I thought I might be able to call my dad or even Thomas. I nodded at him before placing the phone on the bed and opening the pillbox I was holding. "Thanks," I mumbled before I looked back at him as he got to the door. "Wait."

He stopped but didn't look at me. 

"Please stay with me."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
707K 10.2K 25
"W-What have you done to H-Harry?" "No need to worry about that now; you're my baby girl." "I'm not a baby." "Yes you are and there's nothing you or...
2.7K 142 45
Harper Lee Richards is in New York City for a friends bachelorette party weekend trip. What was supposed to be a fun, carefree girls trip turned into...