Sunrise, Sunset | T.H

Door _chrissstina_

Sabrina Lodge, is a news paper photographer with an ordinary life. She wonders the streets of london taking p... Meer

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
A/N
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 : Epilogue
sequel

09

3.4K 61 16
Door _chrissstina_

"day seven," i rolled onto my side and blinked my dry tired eyes. the silk sheets slid from my legs as o sat up and stared at the massive window. maybe today would be the day i'd finally leave this room, then my eyes darted back to the pillow, maybe not. my body leaned back down and my head connected with the soft cushion, i rolled onto my back and stared up. my eyes felt so heavy and dry from crying so much, everything was so confusing and unexpected. honestly, i'd rather be sitting at that oak table in kate's family dining room with her parents bombarding me with empathetic questions.

my eyes started to wonder around the room, it was becoming all familiar to me. nothing like my old home, not as cozy and warm. also it smelt like mens cologne- constantly! I missed the smell of praline and hazelnut too the point I could turn into snow white and ask the squirrels outside of my room to go collect me some. "ugh!" i groaned loudly and jerked myself to a sitting position. i flung the blanket off my body and stomped over to the closet. i pulled out light blue skinnies, a mustard knitted jumper, and a pair of thickly heeled ankle boots that had some fur trimming. i slipped out of the pajamas and into my new undergarments before waltzing to the bathroom. i stared at the image in the mirror in somewhat of a daze.

is that really me? i though to myself. i looked beyond tired and my hair looked like i haven't brushed it in days- which was true. i would bathe but let my hair air dry and not brush it, so the natural kinky waves knotted all up. a sigh left my lips as i started to brush out the tangled mess. eventually i pulled my hair into a half up half down hairdo and got dressed. once i finished brushing my teeth i went to walk out of the room but the sun reflecting off of something caught my eye. the polaroid was staring dead at me and i gave in grabbing it and dropping it over my neck.

"oh! miss! your out of your room!" the regular lady who checked up on me spoke stunned. i slowly nodded and gave her a small smile. "can i get you something to eat? drink?" she offered sweetly. "no, that's okay. i'm just going to head out for a little- um actually?" she perked up noticing i needed something. she nodded three times gesturing me to ask anything. "wheres the nearest store? walking distance." i squeezed the camera strap watching her deep in thought. just before she was about to speak up one of the twins popped up out of no where and flung his arm around the women startling her. "oh shit! sorry gisselle," he chuckled softly. she swatted his arm off of her and left, i slumped my shoulders forward. she left without telling me, the thought groaned in my brain. this feeling like i was being watched irked me and looking up i saw harry grinning at me. "yes?" i grunted walking forward but he stopped me.

"going somewhere?" he looked me up and down noticing my outfit. "yes. i need air from this cell." crossing my arms growing annoyed. i pushed past him and made it all the way to the entry way by dodging and weaving around harry. but surprisingly he managed to block me, the same childish angry look on his face that tom gets. i stared at his face intently- nope definitely not as cute as toms annoyed face. the fact that i called tom cute didn't bother me. the past seven days since he explained everything to me, i've kind of warmed up to the thought of him. he wasn't all that scary and i knew he had another side to him. "you know this place isn't a cell. you made it that way by not leaving your room." he poked his tongue out at me.

"are you bugging sabrina?" sam popped his arm around my shoulders. i tensed up a bit from his sudden touch. "not bugging, just making sure she doesn't leave." harry shrugged with a smile. "and you say i make this place a cell?" i snort causing a laugh to come out of sam. harry glared at his twin brother.

just a few feet behind them all was tom leaning on the arch frame. he was observing sabrina deeply, he was mysteriously intrigued by her and before he didn't like it but for some unknown reason, he now likes the feeling a lot. his jaw ticked seeing sam grip her shoulder, why was he even holding her like that?

"enjoying the view?" harrison slinked onto the other side of the arch's frame. tom side glared him and stood up straighter shifting his gaze on his shirts sleeve. he coughed a little and looked at harrison, "did you get the money?" he questioned him trying to keep his gaze off sabrina, but the twins laughing and cooing about how red she's turning is making it hard to focus. "yeah, stacey came by and handed it to me right as your ten o'clock started." harrison nodded. "anything on coleman?" tom slipped his hands into the front pockets of his jeans. he saw how harrison shifted his footing and saw how his jaw clenched slightly. "spit it out." tom bored into harrison's eyes.

"we have some intel about coleman's men coming back to england. apparently he's set up shop at some old run down warehouse in liverpool, he required more men from the states." harrison handed tom some papers, it had information about the red headed man and the man bun guy, they were with coleman. as tom was still looking at all the new information harrison spoke up again, "she's trying to leave ya know. something about going to a walking distance store?" he chuckled when he saw toms head snap up. "stupid girl." he groaned and shoved the papers into harrison's chest storming over to sabrina and his brothers.

"you can leave if you can tell us apart." sam cheekishly smiled. i raised one eye brow and pulled the polaroid to your eye and pointed it at, "harry." snap. "sam." click. the flash from each picture being snapped made the twin boys stumble back. i yanked each picture that came out of the camera and let them fall to the floor marching out the door. tom jogged behind his brothers, making sure to smack them both on the back of their heads. "what the fuck brov?" harry glared at the front door tom just ran out of rubbing his head. "what's his problem?" sam whined. "he has to make sure his asset is safe." harrison laughed loud enough for the twins to look back at him.

- - - - - - -

"sabrina slow down will you." tom grunted finally catching up to me. as soon as i got out of the house i ran a few extra feet away from it. "why did you follow me." i said plainly not stopping my now slow strides. tom was now matching my pace and our steps fell in sync. he let out a exasperated sigh and leaned his head back. "do you really not recall the man out there trying to kill you? the mess he made at your job site?" tom was clearly annoyed that i cared so little about my own safety. my face grew tight remembering all the blood and bodies. i started to walk faster and away from tom. he saw how angry and upset i was, his face contorted knowing he said the wrong thing.

"sabrina," he caught up to me and gently spun me around so i would look at him. "i'm..i'm sorry. that was insensitive." tom's cheeks flushed, he never- never apologized for being insensitive. i looked up into his chocolaty eyes and saw that he meant it. without thinking i snapped a picture of him, his vulnerable side. "wha- hey! give me that!" tom reached forward to grab the picture as it was coming out of the old camera but i twisted my body and stuck my tongue at him. he tried reaching for it again but i kept wiggling out of his reaches. "will- you- just- just- stay still!" he said in between jerks for the picture. "no! i want it!" i shout at him, my cheeks brightening up from the words i just said and how they could be interoperated.

tom froze and then a smirk perked at his lips. he stood back up and straightened out his grey long sleeve tee and started to walk down the street. "if you wanted a picture of me you could of ask poppet, i would be more than happy to model for you." his tone was light and airy, but inside for some reason he looked nervous. "please," i scoffed and got in step with him, "i'm only keeping it to show everyone just how much of a softy you are." i spoke arrogantly even though i knew the real reason i wanted to keep the picture. i wanted it because it was tom, and somewhere inside of me felt like it was for a deeper meaning. tom mocked my words annoyed.

they walked in silence, tom guiding them to the nearest little shopping area. along the way he saw sabrina snapping shots at the scenery around them and the people passing by. tom kept stealing glances at me, he wanted to capture everything about her. the way her hair danced with the wind, how her skin pinked up from the brisk air, even the small amount of freckles on her nose and cheeks. but what captivated him the most was her eyes. they sparkled with each picture she took and they glistened as she smiled at the people nodding at her.

during the walk i noticed people scared to come near us, probably because of the mafia king walking beside me. it didn't bother me much though, i loved taking pictures of others but not so much talking to them and letting them into my messed up world. suddenly a certain smell hits my nose and i grab toms forearm and yank him to stop. "i want to go in here!" without waiting for his response i step into the coffee shop and are instantly greeted by the smell of praline, hazelnut, and caramel. i smiled and walked up to the counter, a smile being returned to me from the cashier girl. "what can i get for ya?" she sounded really young. "do you have a hazelnut and praline latte?" i asked sheepishly. she nodded happily and pressed buttons on the touch screen computer.

she looked back up to me and i noticed her eyes shift upward and her smile fighting to stay perky. "do-do you want- anything f-for you?" she stuttered out. i turned around slightly and saw tom, his tight jaw and pressed lips. i could tell he was uncomfortable being inside this dainty coffee shop. he just glared at the poor girl like she could read his mind. i turned around and told her to make another one of hazelnut praline latte. i was about to pay but tom reached over my shoulder and handed the still shaken up girl his card. as soon as the card was handed back to him he reached down and gripped my hand gently and dragged me to a booth in the back. we slid in and he rested his elbows on the table, his eyes stuck on me.

"stop." his gaze made me squirm, but not in a bad way. "come closer." he spoke calmly, i shook my head and looked at the counter hoping my drink was close to being done. "sabrina lodge, you truly are something." tom snickered and scanned the room, making sure no one looked suspicious. i raised a brow and leaned on the table a little confused by what he was hinting at. "what are you going on about?" slightly annoyed. "every girl would die for a chance to sit beside me, even for a annoying coffee date with me, but you don't seem to give two shits." he laughed annoyed.

how come she wasn't fanning over him? why did he have to try so hard to get her attention? why did he want her attention?

"first off, not a date." i sway my fingers back and forth between us. "secondly, you kidnap me to kill me, and all because the lunatic who killed my entire family, thought you weren't going to kill me is the only reason you're deciding to keep me alive. and to add more bullshit in you want to use me as a bargaining chip." i force myself up and stare daggers at him pressing my hands on the table. "so sorry i don't want to sit super close to you, wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you with the force of a thousand winds." i grunt and walk over to the counter to wait for our drinks. i kept glancing over at tom, he looked beyond flustered and annoyed. good. why on earth would i ever try to be involved with tom holland? because i want to. i rolled my eyes at my inner thoughts, sure i found him attractive and seeing him all tight jawed was very sexy. but it was just cause of the chaos going on around you and because of the fifteen year reunion coming.

"here you are," the not so perky girl said handing me the drinks. i nodded a thanks and grabbed both lattes ready to walk off but she placed her hand on mine. "miss," i stared at her confused. "um he, um mr. holland...are you his uh girlfriend?" my mouth hung open at her words. so that's why she looked so discombobulated. "trust me love, she wishes." tom's hardy voice came from behind me as he took the drink from my hand. i rolled my eyes and walked out of the coffee shop, the brisk air smacking me in the face. i saw an antique shop across the street and an idea popped into my head.

i didn't take the time to look for on coming cars when i crossed the street, so it was only my fault when a loud horn blared in my ears making me drop the barley sipped on latte. "awe come on," i groaned staring at the brownish liquid at my feet. the sound of a car door opening snapped my head up to see a grumpy man standing out of the car.

"i'm sorry" i said sheepishly and stepped out of his way. he started to yell at me and curse but i was already embarrassed enough so i darted to the store. the sound of a car opening and or closing behind me as i stepped into the rustic looking shop. "welcome in, can i help you find anything?" a worker came up to me and smiled. everyone was really friendly around here. "actually i was wondering if you had anything relating to cameras and polaroids?" i ask not even bothering to look at them, hopping i'd find the accessories myself. "yes we do, go straight towards the back and it'll be all around the back shelf next to the grand piano." a tingle arose in my finger tips at the mention of the piano.

i nodded a thanks and moved past them. my eyes lit up when i saw the older cameras and polaroid cases. i picked up a black leathery one and scaled it next to my polaroid shaking my head seeing that it was too small. i furrow my brows and pulled my lips into my face more, all these cases and extra lenses are either to big or too small. in my peripheral view i saw the grand piano.

tom was silently watching her, after she left the coffee shop the girl shakily gave him her number. he didn't want it but he couldn't lie he lived for the attention females gave him, made him feel that much more powerful. he loved walking into a bar or club and seeing all these girls fancying him over their partners, knowing damn well they'd rather be going home with him. in his bed doing the deed. then he heard the idiot blaring his horn, and saw sabrina rushing to the shop across the way. a man from the back seat of the car followed her into the shop and tom felt a spike of anxiety and stalked over quietly. if he had to kill him he'd rather do it without the man knowing so there wouldn't be a struggle.

the guy looked extremely familiar to him but he couldn't place it in his mind. he walked on the far side of the shop and followed her to the back, his hand gently resting on the gun that was tucked in the back of his pants. he felt his lips tug to smile when she looked annoyed by everything she was looking at. the second he felt his lips turn into the smile he silently called himself a prick and rolled his eyes. he was just enjoying the lime light that annoying barista was giving him but now he was smiling because the worlds most difficult girl- who does not give him that lime light attention not to mention- was mad at camera cases. as he was rolling his eyes something not so sparkly but barley caught his attention. it was a rusty pendant cut to look like a camera.

he cocked his head and picked it up, it was maybe the size of a quarter. "sabrina..." he whispered her name because the pendant reminded him of nothing except her. he glanced at her as he tucked the item in his jeans and saw her looking around suspiciously. he was confused for a second and then he saw her go the piano, sitting down slowly on the stool. he crossed his arms intrigued to see if she really could play. maybe they could duet. he cursed at his mental thoughts and kept watching her.

but before she could even play the man approached her and toms jaw instantly grew tight finally recognizing the imbecile smirking at her.

"you're beautiful," he said and tom noticed her jump out of her skin when he placed his hand on her shoulder. tom felt his blood boiling at that small contact. "sorry to startle you love, i'm zachory o'connol, i was in the car that almost hit ya' out there."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.7K 68 6
Thomas Holland & Y/N Y/L/N couldn't be more different. Of course, they had no knowledge of each other until Y/N takes a job as a waitress and a certa...
329K 5.5K 26
Y/N's father is a mafia boss. She is constantly being moved from one safe-house to the next, until, one day her father assigns her with a new bodygua...
161K 4.5K 45
*First Book of the Method Trilogy* Tom knows organised Crime rings are the true leaders of this country, not the British government. But when he and...
234K 4.3K 25
Y/N Y/L/N is the most powerful mobster in England. Her family's business being in power over many of generations. But your family never saw the Holla...