yandere various x reader (Clo...

By spacexcowboy

Love is a strange thing and it can take the form of many... For those who fall under it's powerful spell, it... More

A quick about
🤔Request info🤔: will be updated
(M/Y x F/R) The Lord's precious rose (marluxia/luraniam) *kingdom hearts*
(M/Y x F/R)The blue beast (Kaito Shion) *Vocaloid*(song: dark wood circus)
(3xY/MxF/R) Triple treat (YUU, KYO, WIL)*ZOLA Project: Vocaloid*
(Y/MxF/R) Dreams and delusions (Zexion/Inzeo) *kingdom hearts*
(Y/FxF/R)No Cure To Madness(mastermind!Mikan)*SuperDangenronpa2:goodbye despair*
REUPLOAD(Y!M X F!R) My Queen pt1 (male!Robin) *Fire emblem: Awakening*
(Y/MXF/R) From a spark to a flame (Lea) *Kingdom Hearts*
(Y/Mx blind F/R) Pulling wool over the eyes Pt1 (Riku) *Kingdom hearts*
DRABBLE (Y!M X F!R) Hope (Nagito Komeda) *Super dangenronpa 2*
i have a great oneshot idea but...
Pulling wool over the eyes pt2 (Riku)
1K reads oh me god guys!!! thank you<3
(Y!M X F!R) Beloved student (Hiyama Kiyoteru) *Vocaloid*
i've made another yandere book
(Y!MXF!R)A slave to fate(Bruno Bucciarati)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventures:VentoAureo*
(Y/M X F/R) Picture Perfect (Promto) *FinalFantasyXV*
(Y!F)NightmarePt1(YukakoYamigishi)*JoJo'sbizzareadventures:DiamondIsUnbreakable
(Cloud) Can't lose you *Final fantasy VII*
(Y!M) part of my world Pt__ (selfaware Sora) *Kingdom hearts*
so I'm nearly at 3k reads...
my discord
(Y!M)Loves me,Loves me not Pt1 (Narancia)*JoJosBizarreAdventure:VentoAureo*
DRABBLE (Y!M) Stolen my heart (Joker/Akira Kusuru) *Persona5*
🍋 (Y!M) (Sephiroth) Trigger *final fantasy VII*
Part of my world Pt1 (Self aware Sora)
question?
(Y!M) Master of puppets (Risotto Nero) *Vento Aureo*
(Y!M)Anything in the world(GiornoGiovanna)*JoJo's bizarre adventure:VentoAureo*
(Male reader) Complicated (Nero) *Devil may cry*
part of my world pt3
Collabs anyone?
I'm really sorry for not posting oftern
writer help server up now
10k!? thanks so much UwU
I'd just like to put this here
Little L PT1 (Johnny Joestar)*JoJo's bizarre adventure:Steel ball run*
(male reader) When doves cry (yandere Giorno Giovanna)
Subtraction (Narancia Ghriga)
CONTROL FREAK (Melone)
(GenderNeutralReader)Deja vu(PanncottaFugo)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:VentoAureo*
loves me, loves me not Pt2
monster aus for Halloween special
Regret (PB Dio)
curiosity killed the cat (Diavolo)
🎃♀️Confessions(Vampire Risotto Nero)
🎃♀️ A demons trickery (Demon Vanitas)
🎃♀️Favours (Yuki otoko Ghiaccio)
♀️Epitaph (Doppio Vinegar) *Drabble*
🎃♀️Instinct (Incubi Bruno Bucciallati)
🎃 Bonds thicker than blood (Vampire Shinsou)
🎃Isolation (Merman Weather report)
If you ever left me (Bruno Bucciallati)
♀️Attention (Bruno Bucciallati)
⭕Love bites (pt4 Jotaro kujo)
Danm 20k Q&A
requests closed and book (almost) complete
Y!M Request (Xemnas) *kingdom hearts*
loves me, loves me not pt3

🍋 (Y!M)Like old times(Kakyoin Noriaki)*JoJo'sBizarreAdventure:StardustCrusaders

3.7K 52 36
By spacexcowboy

As a child you had always been the outcast, you didn't know why... You just were. Maybe because you didn't know who your parents were. Or maybe it was how looked, acted, talked or walked but Kakyoin had always been there for you. You two had promised as kids that you would be 'together forever'.

Ever since grade school he had been the one who sat next to you, played with you, talked with you, walked you home. You two had been the bestest of friends. He was your shoulder to cry on... Your supporter...
Your best friend...

However when middle school came along and puberty had hit. Something had began to divide you and that was other boys.

Boy began to ask you out and you had began dating, but your relationships never lasted the first or second date as Kakyoin would always sort out the problem. Whether it be threatening them or sabotaging a date.

And why did he do this...

It was because he loved you. He wanted you to be his but alas fate had ruined every chance he had of asking you out.

🍒🍒🍒

"I'll kill you both in Lord Dio's name" name you screeched as you deflected the emerald splash. At this point you would have collapsed but what ever had taken over you had the determination to keep fighting.

"You realise that my great
Oracle Ivory can simply copy every little trick you pull" you cackled uncontrollably at Kakyoin. You wish you could escape this but no matter how much you tried you couldn't get control.

The other male quickly ran up to you and summoned his stand to throw a flurry of punches, which you simply used your stand to counter. Eventually your punches weakened and the his own punches knocked you out.

🍒🍒🍒

You woke up to find yourself in a hospital room with a throbbing pain all over, you tried to sit up but we're restrained to the bed. Then it hit you, you had control over your body again. Then a nurse came in.
"Miss (L/n), you have visitors" she said as she let three males in, two of them being Kakyoin and Jotaro Kujo, the other being an unfamiliar older male.

"(Y/n) are you ok" Kakyoin said as he sat beside you bed.
"I'm a little sore... What happened to me?" You asked.
"You were being controlled by Dio" the older male said.

So the older male explained everything that had happened. About Dio, stands, the Speedwagon foundation and everything else.

"(Y/n). Jotaro, Mr Joestar and I are going to Egypt to find him, so I'm saying goodbye now" Kakyoin said as he held your hand.
"No! I want to come too! I can help you. I went to Egypt not
To long ago, and I could get some of adoptive parents' notes on their last expedition there!" you yelled.
"I mean... (Y/n)'s parents are archeologists, they could have some useful information"
"And I believe that my stand might be of use... Even thou I don't know it's full potential" you said.
"Are you that fucking stupid" Jotaro hissed. You gave him a look of shock.

🍒🍒🍒

After that a heated argument began between the three of you until Mr Joestar had to break it up and let's just say that you packing up for a business trip as an intern of the Speedwagon foundation, an expedition to Egypt to be exact; from what your adoptive parents knew.

🍒🍒🍒

The flight to Egypt had been less then stellar. Definitely not like business class. Terrible food, crying babies ECT. Witch caused Jotaro to be in a rather foul mood.

You didn't know why but you have had a crush on Jotaro since high school had begun. You had tried to get close to him but it seemed that one step forward lead to two steps back.

"Why the hell are you reading, we're not studying" he snarled at you. You sighed before showing him the cover in low-key fashion, 'One big pond, a biography of some of the world's greatest marine biologists'. That seemed to have shut him up, he just looked at it with great interest.
"Fine... You can read it..." You sighed as you gave him the book. He gave you a appreciative nod as he opened it. Well you had plenty more books to read in the meantime.

Throughout the whole flight Kakyoin gritted his teeth, hopefully Jotaro would keep his distance from you and his mouth shut.

🍒🍒🍒

Over time Kakyoin had become more annoyed by Jotaro, one moment he was calling you a bitch and the next minute he was sitting right next to you like nothing ever happened. You were just too forgiving towards others, it was a nice trait to have but it was one that many would abuse.

Kakyoin just couldn't let this all go by, he loved you to much. He had to let you know his feelings soon.

🍒🍒🍒

"What the hell Jotaro! I just saved your life, you should at least say thank you!" You yelled at the ravenette.
"I told you I didn't need your help" he argued back.
"Yeah! Well actions speak louder than words!" You yelled even louder.
"I think your just embarrassed that you had to be saved by a girl!" You continued.
"Could you stop your bitching! I'm getting a headache!" He roared. You went silent in anger.
"Well... Maybe next time I'll just let you die, since you like to treat me like shit!" You screamed before storming off into the desert.

Jotaro sighed his usual good grief and Kakyoin gave him a hate filled glare before looking at the others.
"I'll go follow her, the desert is a surprisingly easy place to get lost in" he said before he ran after you.

🍒🍒🍒

You sat down on one of the sand banks looking at the empty landscape around you. You let out a sigh. You held on to the sides of your skirt as the hot Egyptian breeze kicked up.
"Sometimes he can be so stupid!" You muttered.
"Who can?" A familiar voice said, you turned your head to see Kakyoin standing next to you.
"Jotaro, that's who" you said. He sat next to you.
"I know he can but just try to let it go, after we get rid of Dio we can all just go back to our normal lives. You won't have to talk to him ever again" he said as he thought about the room that he had set for you.
"Thanks Kakyoin, you've always been here for me... And I really appreciate it" you said, in aware of the dark thoughts that lingered in his mind. You then hugged him.
"Of course and I always will be" he mumbled.
"We should probably head back now, before the others start to worry" he said.

🍒🍒🍒

Though out the car ride to the hotel you and Jotaro continually glared daggers at each other, Kakyoin would however pick this up and make you attention focus on him and after several hours had passed you had finally arrived. The hotel was rather high class compared to the previous hotels you had stayed in and the best part was the news that you were all booked into the luxury pent house that had enough rooms to accommodate you all without having to share a bed, not that it was a problem for you.

You looked out the glass lift while patting Iggy's soft coat. You ignored Jotaro's stern glares as you went up each level untill you reached the very top. Everyone except you practically busted into the pent house and took advantage of the generosity of the Speedwagon foundation. You however went straight into the room you were claiming as yours. Kakyoin noticed you but left to alone for a few hours.

🍋lemon starts here🍋

Kakyoin opened the door to see how you had been going since the argument you'd had with Jotaro earlier. You were sound asleep on the bed. Such a peaceful expression graced his eyes. His mind began to wonder to some not so innocent thoughts. How he wanted kiss every inch of your body, too feel your touch and hear your voice moan out his name. Those desires that he wished to be fulfilled.

He couldn't hold back anymore, he had waited far to long for what he deserved. He shut the door, locked it and slowly crawled ontop of your sleeping form. He began to tangle his fingers through your hair, then a kiss on the cheak before moving to your lips. Such bliss it was to him, the taste of chocolate and cherries on such fine lips drove him over the edge. His kisses going lower, he kissed your neck and you let out small moan in your sleep. He lightly chuckled and his lips trailed even lower, he lightly bit the flesh above your breasts and a whimper came out of your mouth. Such wonderful dreams he was composing in your brain.

He then noticed that you were still wearing the skirt that you had on earlier, such luck for him. he moved his kisses to your leg, each kiss getting higher and higher until he had the elastic your panties between his teeth. He felt your body jolt and looked up to see you awake, an intense look of shook displayed by your delicate features.
"Ka-!" you tried to yell but he quickly covered you mouth and straddled your hips.
"shh, you don't want to wake up the others do you?" He whispered. You pulled his hand away.

"What are you doing!" You whisper yelled.
"Isn't it obvious, I want to make love with you dear" he purred as he unbuttoned his jacket. You gave him a look of shock.
"But Kakyoin I don't want to-"
"Jotaro will never love you" he said. Tears started to stream down your face.
"I know it sound harsh... maybe I've ablitirated your most heartfelt dream but I'm telling you the truth because I love you" he whispered as he wiped your tears.
"Let me be the one to do this with you" he continued.
"Let me be the one you love, I can give you all of my attention" he cooed.
You felt so mixed, you wanted this but you still wished for something like this with Jotaro. A knot of guilt tightened in your stomach as you made your decision.
"Ok..." You mumbled as your cheeks turned to into a Rosey hue. You looked into his eyes

"I'll be yours" you continued. He pulled you into a passionate kiss, it seemed to have gone on for hours before you both pulled away for air. Kakyoin then took of his jacket and threw it to the side. He then made quick work of taking off your blouse, throwing it onto his jacket before he began to nibble at your neck, trying to find you sweet spot. Once he did a small mewl escaped your mouth.

"Your so cute when you make that sound" he chuckled, which made your face become a firey red. He then began to abuse that spot, sucking and biting it until formed a noticeable mark. He also began to grope and pinch your breasts, earning satisfying moans from you.

You began to feel an indescribable feeling in you pelvic region and a slight wetness in your panties. Noticing this he sat up and placed you on his lap. He then unclipped you bra, tossing it onto the expanding pile of clothes. You quickly covered your breasts with your arms, self-consciousness about your body began to kick in.

"Don't hide yourself, your body will always be perfect to me" he coed as he moved your arms onto his shoulders. His light kisses ghosted down your chest until he reached your left breast. He looked up at you for a second before began to nip and suck your nipple while massaging the other breast. You let small beathly moans, your hands clenching his shirt as you could feel your arousal taking over you.

After awhile he stopped, you gave a displeased groan which made him snicker. To his surprise you pinned him down and unbuttoned his shirt. You then began to attack his neck

"Aren't you full of surprises" he commented before rolling you back to the mattress.

"But I won't let you take charge so easily" he coed as the took his shirt off and threw it away.

He pulled you into another kiss. You could feel his toned body pressed against yours and him grinding against you. You let out another moan. He really had you by the strings, you wanted it now. He pulled away, you both gasping for air. You moved you hands down your body, hooking you thumbs the hem of your skirt slowly pulling it down in a teasing gesture. He quickly grew impatient and with one swift move he pulled it straight off, he then made quick work of removing the last piece of clothing from you. Your face heated up as you saw his eyes on you. He then leaned down and whispered.
"Your so adorable when your flustered" before pulling you back up to his lap. You gasped as you felt a bulge rubbing against your entrance, making your face turn to the deepest shade of red it could go.

"(Y/n) are you sure you want to go further? I don't want to put you through something your not prepared for..." He said, fully aware that 'no' was not going to be what you were going to say.
You looked into his eyes that were showing his concern but there was something else, something deeper... And darker.
"Yes, I'm sure" you said as you gave him a nod. Something sparked in his eyes as you said that.

He quickly snaked one arm around your waist while the opposite hand slowly drifted down your body until it reached your womanhood. You lightly moaned as his fingers began to massage your clit, sending pleasurable pulses through your body. Your body lightly shook and your moans began to become slightly louder as he continued.

You nearly screamed as you felt him slide one finger into your entrance. You could feel his finger stroking your walls, let out a few shuttered breaths before he he added another finger. You let out a mewl as you felt your walls begin to stretch. Your nails clawed into his back as his fingers massaged you g spot. You bit your lips to hold back your moans.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" He asked as he stopped before he wiped the tears that you had failed to notice from your eyes.
"I... I am, it's just that this is all so new to me" you explained.
"It's ok I understand" he said as gently pushed you back down to the mattress.
"Now I'm going to ask you one more time... Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked you in a sweet tone as if his words were covered in a sugary syrup. You couldn't refuse him, he had puppetered you with out you having the slightest clue. You took in a deep breath before you told him exactly what he wanted to hear.
"Yes I want you to"
"To what?" He teased.
"To make love to me!" You nearly shouted in desperation.
"Then that you shall have" he chuckled as he began to take of his pants. He tossed them to the side before pulling off his boxers. He positioned himself towards your entrance.
"This might hurt but I'll try my best to not hurt you" he whispered.
You stated up at the roof, nervous as to how this would all go. He slowly slid himself, you let out a soft groan at the stinging feeling of your walls being stretched. Once he was fully in he waited for you to adjust. After a minute or so the pain subsided and pleasure took its place. He began to slowly thrust. You moaned his name as you felt him ram against your g spot. He groaned as you tightened around him. He picked up the pace and your moan and groans became loader. You gripped his shoulders and wrapped your legs around him so he'd go deeper. Wanting to pleasure you further he Bagan to nibble on your breasts again, earning a groan in approval. You could feel yourself getting closer to a climax as he went faster. He himself could also feel his own climax getting closer as your walls gripped onto him tighter.
"I'm- I'm getting close" you breathed out inbetween moans.
"I am too" he responded as his thrusts almost became inhuman.
You bit your lips as you felt a knot in your stomach grow tighter and tighter and your muscles begin to contract. He thrusted in you one last time as you both reached your climax, moaning each other's name as you both rid out the waves of euphoria. He pulled out of you before laying next to you on the mattress.
"I really do love you" he murmured with a smile on his face.

🍋End of lemon 🍋

"Kakyoin!" You and Joseph yelled in union as you saw his body launched though the air. You held onto one of his earring that fell off earlier and used it get Oracle to transform. Once it did you used it swiftly get to him.

You gasped in horror as you saw his body dented into the water tank, a large hole in his stomach. You quickly pulled him off and layed him on the ground.

"Kakyoin, Kakyoin wake up" you said as you shook him, his eyes fluttered open and a expression of pain contorted his face. In honesty you were surprised by that alone.
"(Y/n)..." He only just managed to cough out as lifted a hand to twirl in your hair. You looked down to see that he was rapidly losing blood.
"Yes it's me, just focus on me. Everything is going to be alright, I'm sure the Speedwagon foundation could fix this..." you comforted him before feeling something go straight through you. You looked down at your stomach to see three large holes, had Dio attacked you? You looked behind, no one was there but what really got you attention was the pattern that your blood had formed behind you, indicating a fast projectile attack from directly in front.
You turned back to see an uneasy smile on his face.

"Remember our promise?" he said as he started to lose the color in his skin. You couldn't reply, you were shocked. The man you had trusted for your whole life had just attacked you... and intended for you to die.
"Together forever" he finished as your body went limp and fell ontop of him.
"I love you" he coed in his dying breath as he used the last of his strength to wrap his arms around your form. He nuzzled into you chest, hearing your heartbeat slowly fade away just like his own.

He had no intention of letting anyone take you away from him, even if he died.

*3232 words*
I'm so sorry for the long wait, I hope you can forgive me.

This oneshots was requested by Desiree_610

Have a good day my doots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 103 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
54K 879 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
118K 1.9K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
60.7K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...