π’žπ“π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’οΏ½...

Por Utdaan

"Namjoon?" Kim Namjoon slowly turned around while shaking. He didn't know who was going to be there, or what... MΓ‘s

Class Of Unexpected| BTS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
R.I.P Jonghyun
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Going to delete later. But...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Break!
Authors Note
Explanation

Chapter 15

1.2K 72 31
Por Utdaan

Taehyung's P.O.V

      The last bell rang, ending the school day. Do you want to know how fucking fast Jeongguk and Taehyung ran to the boys bathroom? Very fast. Taehyung didn't care if people looked at him weirdly, he just wanted to see Seokjin right away. He turned the corner along with Jeongguk and ran into the bathroom, only to slow down. The bathroom was pitch quiet, with only one light still working. Heck, it looked like some sort of horror game, that's how eerie and still everything was. But Taehyung knows that there is someone else in here, other than Jeongguk.

        Taehyung slowly made his way to the stall that he knows his friend Seokjin was occupying. Slowly, he put his arm up, and softly knocked on the old stall door. "Jin-Hyung?" He asked in a calming voice. "Its me, with Jeongguk."

      Taehyung felt the lock of the stall door turn and the door flung open, revealing Seokjin. He was sitting on the toilet with his feet up, to make sure nobody saw his feet through the stall. His hair was perfect dry, but messy. And there where dry tear marks on his soft cheeks.

      "Seokjin!" Jeongguk exclaimed while jumping in front of the worried Taehyung. "Are you okay?"

      Seokjin's eyes noticeably started to tear up. He shoved the confused Jeongguk out of the way and ran into Taehyung's warm embrace. Immediately, Taehyung started to play with his hair and rub his back, as Seokjin sobbed in his chest. Ouch. He thought as he looked over at Jeongguk, who looked betrayed. That must've burned.

"Jinnie," Taehyung spoke softly. "Is everything okay?" He said as he continues to play with the elder's hair.

Seokjin spoke between sobs. "N-No. I overheard people talking about me in the hallways. They said some hurtful shit." Seokjin said with his head still in the younger's chest. "I don't really care about the new rumors. I just hate how they know my secret."

Jeongguk spoke in an angry tone. "Who the fuck said shit about you? When I see them," The rabbit-mixed student lifted up his sleeves, revealing his jacked arms. "Oh when I see them, I'mma-"

Taehyung looked up to Jeongguk. "Gguk, Stop. Violence would only cause more drama." He said honestly and sternly. "Worse, Hoseok would want to get involved."

The teen in his arms shivered a little at the thought of Hoseok. Which was understandable, who wouldn't. He has been traumatizing everybody who is involved in any sort of drama, and in this case, his precious Seokjin is. Quickly, Taehyung tried to change the subject.

"W-well. It's time to go back to the dorms so. . . Let's go." He said as he unwrapped his arms around the upset older.

      Taehyung and Jeongguk led Seokjin out of the bathroom. As they were walking down the hallway they did hear some snickering coming from the other students, but Jeongguk's imitating glares caused them to stop. Once they fully excited the school they began walking to the dorm building.

      "How about we stop at me and Jeongguk's place?" Taehyung ask while he was holding Seokjin's hand tightly. Seokjin sadly nodded in reply.

Once they entered their dorm along with Seokjin, Seokjin just plopped onto their couch and cried. Taehyung sighed while he went to the refrigerator to get some icecream for him, while Jeongguk tried his best to cheer him up.

Taehyung sat down on the couch next to his wheeping friend, and handed him the whole icecream box.
"Do you really think he will finish the whole thing?" Jeongguk asked while gazing at the icecream.

"Yep. He can finish three of them if he wanted too." Taehyung exclaimed while using him arm to lean Seokjin's head on his shoulder. Jeongguk let a little "wow" escape his lips. Taehyung sighed.

"Jinnie?" He asked while looking at his hyung.

"Hmmm?" Seokjin hummed as he titled his head at the side where Taehyung is currently sitting, with his cookies-and-cream flavored icecream spoon still in his mouth.

"I.... well Jeongguk and I... we think we know who posted the pictures." Seokjin jerked his head up and looked at Taehyung with surprised eyes. "Um, we think it's... Namjoon?" He said while itching the back of his neck. Seokjin shot him a look of disbelief.

"Well, when you think about it... Namjoon has been getting a lot of attention lately, and he dosent like it." Jeongguk started to explain to the confused teen. "So he probably exposed you so people can pay more attention to you than him, because that's the selfish little bitch he is. Plus, he is the only one who has access to your dorm."

The shocked teen's face flushed white when he realized we where right. All the evidence urged towards the "innocent" Kim Namjoon. It seemed out of his league, but was it really?

Seokjin spoke between gasps of air. "I. . . I can't believe. . ." He said before trailing off, and slumping back on to the soft couch. He was betrayed.

Taehyung attemped to calm Seokjin down. Based on the desperate gasps for air and his voice trailing off, he was probably about to faint. "H-Hey, calm down. It should be fine, Jeongguk and I will-"

Suddenly, Seokjin jumped up from his still position and faced Taehyung directly, threw his hands on his shoulders and his eyes full of fear. "I can't do this anymore!" Seokjin yelled wile tears bursted out of his eyes. "Please! I'm terrified! That creep went through my stuff! What was he looking for? I can't handle staying in the same room with him anymore!" His breathing became dangerously heavier as he yelled in terror.

Jeongguk ran towards the petrified Seokjin. "Calm down! We'll figure this out, just give us time!" He yelled, trying to put his crush at ease.

Seokjin still struggled for air, but still spoke with the last of it. "Time? I can't stand him! He is back from his suspension, and sits directly behind me in so many of my classes! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE LIKE THAT?! TELL ME!" Seokjin yelled with the last of his breath. This was too much, everything was going by too fast. Too many things where happening, even for Taehyung.

Do you no how hard it us to see his best friend like this? Screaming in terror, because of one guy? A guy who they thought would be no harm? A guy who he considered to be a friend before? And I screwed it up. . . This is all my fault. . . Taehyung looked over at Jeongguk. His eyes burned fire with anger at the thought of Namjoon mentally scarring his loved one. He had both his claws and fangs out, every muscle in his body tense.

Seokjin continued to cry loudly, while gasping for air. Nobody knew how to calm him down. Nobody knew what to do. All they could do was stare in shock and vain.

"Here, lemme call Jonghyun, he knows a lot about this type of stuff." Jeongguk said as he hurried to get his phone out of his backpack.

"No! The least thing we need right now is another person in here! It would make him more uncomfortable and make it worse!" Taehyung said in attempt to stop him.

"Trust me, he always know how to brightens the mood. He will make him feel better, he will talk him out of it. I promise." Jeongguk said as he began typing on his phone.

Moments after Jeongguk informed Jonghyun about what's happening, he came bursting through the door and ran straight towards the couch once he noticed that's were they were. He quickly ran to Seokjin and gently grabbed his hand with his own.

"Hey, hey calm down. It's going to be okay." Jonghyun softly said with a calm voice.

"Its going to be okay, its going to be okay, that's what everyone is telling me but it's not! I can't do this anymore! I can't... I can't-" Seokjin began but was quickly cut off.

"It's only going to get better! You hit rock bottom, so the only way to go is to climb back up! You don't need to stay in a dorm with Namjoon anymore, I'll talk to the consoler to see if you can change dorms."

"But-"

"And don't let that ball-sack ruin your high school experience! Show the other students at this school that you don't give a shit if they know your gay. Once they get bored of trying to tease you with no success, they will go straight back to paying attention to Namjoon. Which is a good thing because he deserves to get teased."
Seokjin said nothing, he just stared at the carpet. Jonghyun sighed.

"Look, you can spend the night here, maybe we can talk to the consoler to see if you can get your dorm changed or something."

     Seokjin's mental breakdown came to an end, and the last tear trickled down his red cheek. "I just. . . I just want everything to go back to normal," he said with his voice shackigave

Jonghyun leaned over to the teen and wrapped his arms around him. "It will," he spoke with a calming voice. "I promise."

Dead silence clouded the room, but nobody thought it was awkward. After all the yelling and crying, the quiet felt nice. They all needed time to think about the situation. Taehyung looked back at Seokjin, who had stopped eating the ice cream. Perhaps he had forgotten, or was no longer in the mood.

The thought of helping Seokjin escape Namjoon's presence filled up in his mind. How would they convince the guidance counselors to switch dorms? They could only tell so little, they won't understand. Or, should Taehyung tell Seokjin the truth very soon, so they don't have to switch dorms? Taehyung can't choose between the two options, He would have to speak with his friend Jeongguk about it.

But in all honesty, nobody knew for sure how the situation was going to end up.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Shocked, Namjoon lifted his ear away from the door leading to Taehyung and Jeongguk's dorm.He had heard everything that just went down. To Seokjin crying, to them figuring out that he sent the airdrop. He was caught. Everything that he did, they figured it out. A single tear fell down his red cheek, which led to many more. Namjoon sobbed as he dashed down the hallway to his dorm with guilt. Ashamed of what he had done. Why does he complain about problems, when he is the one starting them?

__________
Oh no

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

285K 8.8K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
606K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
531 41 29
"Oh yeah, then what's your name, hot shot?" he questioned as he grabbed my wrist, once again, to pull me closer to him. ... "Jeon.. Jeongguk.. my na...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...