Toon Wars: The Final Days

Bởi Frozarburst

The Final Days Saga, which takes place 5 years after the end of the Samurai Jack Saga, follows the end of the... Xem Thêm

Chapter 0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The End

Chapter 1

426 5 0
Bởi Frozarburst

Disclaimer: Anything in this arc is not to spread any hate towards any of the shows, names and likeness featured. I only wanna tell a good story. So if you're sensitive about the dark themes of this crossover, please feel free to visit my other stories instead. Enjoy the saga!

In Loving Memory of Stan Lee, Stephen Hillenburg, and Chance Champ Lee (My Pet Dog)

"I'm Jimmy Neutron. Welcome to my lab! AKA, the home base of the ever growing Toon Force! I'm the leader of this hero organization, along with my friends Timmy Turner, and Danny Fenton; or as everyone knows him, Danny Phantom! 10 years ago, we've fought our own arch enemies when they've teamed up to form a Syndicate, and we've explored and fought on other worlds across our dimension! Now they have somehow managed to start a war, and they've turned multiple worlds against us! So, to counter their plan, we've taken the opportunity to form a team of heroes from both our universe and many others out there, and we're currently in need of new recruits! If anyone wants to join, simply contact me at the coordinates I've sent to your capitol locations of your worlds pointing to Retroville. Thank you, and welcome to the fight! Gotta blast!"

TOON WARS: The Final Days

Chapter I

By Frozarburst

It was a nice afternoon in a distant and quiet place, until, a massive explosion goes off near the cul-de-sac of Peach Creek! Several square-looking rocket drones rush in and smash several buildings in the area and prepare to attack three boys, Ed, Edd (or as they call him, Double D or Sockhead), and Eddy at the local school yard against the wall.

Double D against the wall: Eddy, I told you this was a bad idea! I don't want to experience another dodgeball accident!

Eddy: Well how was I supposed to know these robots would come here?! And besides, I told you, D! Nothin's gonna happen! All they're doin' is staring at us anyway!

Robot with a makeshift cannon arm: Monster, show em who's boss.

Monster stepping forward about to hit the Eds: With pleasure. But, don't you think it'd be easier if we just blast them? I don't wanna make them suffer.

Robot: No way! It's too good for them! They've lasted for too long. We didn't even last one season!

Monster: Oh yeah. (Teeth sharpen) GRRR...!

The Eds start cowering until they are saved by a small projectile that explodes in front of them! Robot and Monster are pushed back by the blast and a beam of ghost energy blows off Robot's wrist cannon and a bola ties up Monster, much to his confusion. The Eds look above them and two heroes hover down slowly to them.

Danny Phantom: You guys alright?

The Ed's shivering: Y-y-y-y-yeah...?

Jenny: Great! That sure was easy. We're all clear here, Jazz!

Jazz on her communicator: Got it! Bombs away!

Jazz rides atop the back of the Monstrous Nightmare, Spark Byte Firefly, and flies over the cul-de-sac where several versions of the previous robot are shooting at the neighbors. Firefly sucks in the air and breaths fire across the road, destroying all the androids and saving the civilians! The people cheer and Danny and Jenny put Robot and Monster into custody while being interviewed by Johnny and Plank while Marie is hitting on Danny (who's understandably nervous). Elsewhere, Dr. Noreen's lab is being invaded by a horde of snakes and she contacts the Toon Force.

Maddie: We're on it Doctor! (Activates the teleporter in the lab) Let's do this!

Maddie, Rose, and Anais run through the warp gate with their weapons out. The moment they get to Noreen's lab, they slice open all the snakes with duplicates of Jack's sword and help the other XJ robots clean up the place and remove any remaining enemies from their internal systems. When all is clear, the real culprit is found by Rose, who throws her sword in front of him, blocking his way out. Sanjay, the mastermind behind the infestation, turns around slowly smiling nervously at the three women, and Noreen snaps her fingers, letting XJ-8 punch his face and knock him out! Much later, a park is being vandalized and Benson, Rigby, and Mordecai are trying to figure out who did it after they went out for shakes. Benson's angry and Rigby and Mordecai tell him it wasn't them, with the three of them seeing a mysterious person run by from the house. Suddenly, Carl Wheezer brings a herd of llamas, riding one of them and chasing after the guy who's running away! Jimmy Neutron uses his jetpack to knock the guy down and the llamas nearly trample him.

Carl looking at the criminal: What is that..?

Jimmy looking at SwaySway: I don't know. But he looks terrifying... (Takes out freeze ray) No offence.

SwaySway giving a thumbs up: None taken! (Gets frozen)

Next, in the Fenton's HQ, the young blue alien, Momotaro, trains against old combat drones resembling Bobert that have been repurposed for teaching under the watch of Jack and Ashi in the Fenton Lab. They arm their lasers and fire at the samurai, who almost immediately leaps into the air with gracefulness, getting behind them and waiting for the one in front of her to shoot. When it fires its cannon, Momo ducks and the beam blows up the drone behind her, giving her a chance to take out her sword and slash the other bot in two, causing it to explode! Just when things seem finished, however, an auto turret deploys from the ceiling and shoots at the girl, but she takes her blade and deflects the missiles like a shield, destroying the machine with ease! As soon as the last defense is deactivated, the training program ends with a loud honk from the alarm!

Jack clapping: Well done, Momo!

Ashi: Yeah, you sure showed them who's boss! You're a faster learner than I was when I was your age! (Holds hand out) Want some gum?

Just as soon as Ashi stretches her hand out, Momo smacks the gum out of her palm and onto the floor to her surprise!

Momo: AHA! Nice try, Master! But you'd have to be crazy to think I'd fall for a trick like that! That's obviously one of Jimmy's sleeping agents.

Ashi chuckling: ...Actually, that wasn't a trick. I wouldn't do that to you.

Momo: ...Oops...

In the forest of Littlebark Grove, Ashi, Nicole, Timmy, and Tucker (with his attack drone) are being led by Harvey and Fee through the place. They quickly come to a stop when Timmy sees a strange square person behind a tree. Everyone gets ready for combat, but instead, they stare in awe at Domo as he does nothing to disturb them.

Timmy: Um...hi. Are you ok?

Domo nods yes.

Timmy: Are you lost?

Domo nods yes.

Timmy looking at Harvey: You know this guy?

Harvey: I don't. But I sometimes see him at night when we're sleeping... And in my dreams...

Everyone: ...

The Toon Force back off a couple of feet away from Domo as he stares almost lifelessly at them.

Ashi: Okey Dokey....

On Retroville News Channel 9, the Toon Force's success for the past few weeks is covered with great positivity.

News Anchor 1: We're back live on Retroville News Channel 9 with coverage on the recent booming success of the Toon Force, where our team of colorful heroes have fought crime throughout multiple worlds as well as here in Retroville. That is, if this crime fighting team were consisting of those looking like cartoon characters.

News Anchor 2: We have Libby Folfax here to give us the real scoop. (Turns to Libby) Ms. Folfax.

Libby: Thanks Carol! Ya'll already know I've been working with Jimmy behind the scenes since day 1. That big-headed Einstein's got more than even NASA can handle! But after this whole "Toon War" thing or whatever started, things weren't just about him. (Turns to the monitor behind her) Check it out.

On the monitor, Phoebe is monitoring Jimmy's lab with Gerald and Zim nearby, and a malfunctioning robot in the room starts charging towards them from the corner. Immediately, Gerald hides behind Zim, and Phoebe leaps forward and kicks it to the ground!

Phoebe in a news interview: Yeah. I kinda miss my home back at Hillwood. But I still have Gerald and Arnold with me. Speaking of which, hi Helga! Congratulations on your wedding!

Technus is shown helping Danny lift a fallen rocket engine, while Rose is seen lifting the whole rocket all by herself with just one hand, smiling confidently.

Libby: Even the ghosts from the Ghost Zone started working with us! And I know I'm seeing big Rose in the corner of the screen there. Respect! Anyway, the people who've been caught doin' all that junk earlier, they're in the Ghost Zone Prison. If anything, that's why the ghosts have started catching them! As for everyone else, they're pretty straightforward. You screw up, you're dead. BOOM! Behind bars like always.

News Anchors: HAHAHAHA!

News Anchor 2: Well, thank you for your time, Libby. We appreciate it.

Libby: Oh wait! There's more! I haven't got to the news where Mrs. Fowl finally got engaged with-

News Anchor 1: And now we take a look at the Toon Force Base, where we have Mr. Sheen Estevez at the teleporter waiting for our heroes to return after a long day of fighting crime, and restoring rogue worlds back to their original state of being. If you count getting the snot kicked out of you, that is.

Back in Jimmy's lab (AKA the Toon Force Headquarters)...

A dragon Penny Fitzgerald carrying Gumball Watterson soars down to the old clubhouse entrance of Jimmy's lab, where the room itself splits open like a large hangar door, letting them descend softly to the floor as Penny morphs back into her fairy-like form. Gumball hops off her back and meets up with Sheen, standing at the old Universe Portal Machine with his friends Carl and T.

Sheen: Ok! Here we go! Turn on the portal T!

T: You got it fool!

T turns on the portal and much of the members of the Toon Force are coming out one by one.

Sheen counting everyone: Alright. Hey again, Ashi, Jack, Momo, Rose, Nicole, Yuki, Danny, Dani, Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Mr. and Mrs. Fenton, Chester, AJ, Tutie, Shirley, Jimmy, Plankton, Zim, GIR, Gaz, Dib, Starfire, Timmy, Manny, Frida, Jenny, Anais, Scaramouche, Flora, Kitty, Dudley, everyone else...!

Wulf, Scotsman, Bobert, Cindy, Goddard, Rocko, Spunky, Arnold, Helga, Gerald, Tommy, Yumi, Ami, Chowder, Panini, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Uncle Grandpa, Chuckie, Tommy, Angelica, Susie, Kimi, the twins, Grim, Ice Bear, Panda, Grizzly Bear, Clarence, Billy, Mandy, Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, Familiar, Phibby Croax, Witchy Simone, Bunsen, Mikey, and Amanda come through. Sheen gives Jimmy the documents for the characters present and rescued.

Jimmy: Right. You did great keeping track Sheen!

T: Hey, what about me?! Can a brotha get some love?! Hmmm?!

Jimmy: T, you and Carl did a fantastic job! Everyone did as always!

Momo sitting on a bench: Yeah? Well I'm beat! I just got back from training with the Warriors for Hire again and they still can't get used to not having all the ones they collected all this time!

Danny getting out of his ghost form: You could say that again. (Puts hands behind head) I've just got back from going to the Ghost Zone to stop some guy from trying to gather energy like the 90th time the Syndicate tried that. We've done so much, it's likely no one's gonna pop out anytime soon.

Karen: I wouldn't say that if I were you.

Timmy: Why not?

Karen: Because there's another riot outside Zim's house.

Zim: AGAIN?! I'm tired of those humans complaining of me being an extraterrestrial lifeform! Come on GIR, we're gonna unleash the ol' flesh eating demon squid! (Jumps into the portal)

GIR: FINALLY! Hehehehehe! (Jumps into the portal)

Dib with his arms crossed: I'm still never gonna understand how you got with him, Gaz.

Gaz: Eh. He's less capable than you think, like you were back in the day. I like to see him do his victory dance.

Dib: True. ...Heeeey..!

Jimmy: Well, I guess that's it for now. Shirley, you serve any specials?

Shirley: YES! And for your sake, you, and anyone who may have a gluten allergy, get this variety pack...FOR FREE! (Zaps the floor and creates a long table with rows and varieties of food on it) Now, ENJOY!

Everyone inside gather around to get something to eat and socialize.

Familiar sitting next to Phibby: Say, where's Cattus? Isn't he coming?

Phibby: He said something about goin' on a date with a certain someone. (Winks)

Familiar: Certain someone?

Witchy Simone: It means your sister, bud. I'm startin' to get the urge to ask why they don't just kiss already.

Familiar: Eeh. Maybe another 2 years. Cattus can't hold the C for too long.

Amanda sitting next to Mikey and Timmy: Why is it that whenever I try to expose the monster, there's a cliche portal of some kind that leads to another world?

Timmy: I dunno. Stuff like that's been happenin' a lot since I met Jimmy. Kinda reminds of the first time I met you guys. Except Crocker's not trying to catch fairies anymore now that he's in prison. If you ask me, it's weeeeeird.

Bunsen: Weird is my middle name!

Meanwhile, Jimmy and Danny look at them while they enjoy themselves.

Jimmy: Look at all those happy faces! Guess our hard work really paid off this time!

Danny: Yeah. Never thought I'd see all of us at peace like this before. I just hope we don't have to deal with another crisis like last time.

Arnold, who's just coming back from his wedding in a fancy suit, Rocko, and Samurai Jack walk over while eating.

Arnold: Yeah, Jimmy, don't you think those bad guys will come back again? Nothing's stopped them before.

Jack: Other than Aku of course. Not since we erased him last time we fought.

Rocko: What about our old pals who attacked that city and Retroville? Won't they hate us when they're released from prison?

Sam: Especially Tuesday.

Jimmy: Ah, don't sweat it guys! We made sure they couldn't, remember? They're all being reformed and they've forgotten everything! Sure, there's still other worlds and even timelines going rogue for some reason. But with all our old enemies out of the way, and our worlds aligned, nothing can go-

5 Years Later...

"5 years have passed since the booming success of the Toon Force, and the attempted restoration of all worlds of both dimensions. But unfortunately, many mysteries about the origin of this long conflict have been left unsolved. Professional scientist and Toon Force leader, James Isaac. Neutron, remains ever vigilant to discover the truth of these worlds fighting one another while the war has come to an abrupt halt. However, based on further results of the 5-year gap, it is safe to assume that the worst of the war has finally come to an end. Or so we hope it has..."

Jimmy is sitting with his head on his desk alone in his small office, tired and aged from fighting for so long while he has several bills to pay. He now has a beard, his shirt is wrinkled, and his hair got slightly longer and fiery than usual; even bearing a streak. Quickly, Danny walks in with his new upgraded outfit, but this time, white streaks are in his normal dark hair and there are wrinkles underneath his eyes. Even though he's in human form, it's almost impossible to tell from his pale skin; the only indication of his humanity being his blue eyes.

Danny walking over to Jimmy: Jimmy?

Jimmy waking up fidgeting: Guhuh! What?! W-who said that?!

Danny with his hands up: Woah, chill dude! It's just me.

Jimmy: Oh...Sorry.

Danny: Jimmy, we've been fighting for 5 years now, and we're not getting any younger.

Jimmy looking at his reflection on his blank laptop screen: No kidding...

Danny: I'm serious! Gumball tells me in his world no one ages, yet here he and Penny are 17! His brother Darwin shouldn't have even graduated middle school yet!

Jimmy: Ok, that I did not know.

Danny: Zim's taller and hovering over the floor. Jenny's easy to upgrade, yet she's starting to get old and rust very like it's that time of the month. And now Rocko's looking back at his life-

Jimmy turning his chair around to Danny: Yeah, it's been a rough time for us, has it Danny?

Danny: You're telling me? Points to self) I have bags under my bags, and white streaks. Even my ghost form has streaks! (Goes ghost to prove to Jimmy) In addition to being pale at normal state putting Morbidia and Vlad to shame!

Jimmy: Cindy told me earlier that fighting the same battles can do a number on people, including us. Same thing happened to our manipulated counterparts after we restored them. Mentally it's much worse. My concerns especially extend to those such as Tuesday and Rudy, since they could potentially go off at the drop of a hat like they did before.

Danny having a seat in a chair: Well even since we still don't have a clue what made them this way to begin with, one thing's for sure, they don't know.

Jimmy: Yeah. Although, I'm still worried about Starfire. It's been years since she's been back with the Titans, I'm worried she'd never be the same if she ever saw them again. Same with GB and his family.

Danny: I wouldn't worry too much about it. We'll get through this somehow. We always do, don't we?

Timmy Turner walks in, this time back with his cap and signature buck teeth back, now taller with slightly longer hair.

Timmy: Hey guys.

Danny: Oh, hey Timmy.

Timmy: Gee. Seeing you guys here make you look above 50! What's up with that?!

Danny: Well, you're the guy who went around missing your signature cap and buck teeth at one point. A few more years and you might just catch up with us!

Jimmy scratching his head: You were here when we first announced the Toon Force, right Timmy? Could you tell us why we did it again?

Timmy stroking his buck tooth: Well, uh...I think we did it to fight the Syndicate and keep them from escalating the war. Or something like that. I mean, I could be wrong and all...

Jimmy: No, you're right! We really didn't go to war with other worlds and dimensions, they just got in the way. The Syndicate were the real culprits behind this!

Danny: Yeah, and our second meeting with the Mawgu.

Timmy: Or that one time you fought a demon and traveled through time.

Jimmy: Aku...

Timmy: Whatever. It's hard for all of us right now, and we've been stuck together since day one. I get the feeling the only way we could fix whatever's going on with us is if maybe we part ways for a while? Y'know? Like how we used to?

Jimmy: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We've been together for so long doing something other than what we've done in the past. It's like, because we've entered two different dimensions and visited so many timelines and worlds on a daily basis, we've somehow accelerated our aging! What do you think of that, Danny?

Danny: Well, I'm no time travel expert by any means. But I get the feeling you ask Clockwork and he'll say, yes. Still, I don't feel so good about this either. What if something pops up and we're not ready for it?

Jimmy: Well, we're still in contact, right?

Danny and Timmy: Yeah.

Jimmy: We should be able to do like old times and meet up with each other through warping using the good ol' Universe Portal Machine! Thing is, places like Volcano Island were destroyed, and the only other spots where we could go to, if it's that big of a deal, is either here or Dr. Wakeman's laboratory.

Timmy: But, wait. You can't watch it all by yourself! You're not a one-man army you know! Even with all your gadgets and defenses! It'd be just like last time when all those worlds attacked.

Jimmy stroking his beard: Hm...I might have an idea.

Later outside the base in a large clear field on a clear sunny afternoon...

Jimmy stands at the center beside Danny and Timmy making an announcement to the now massive Toon Force using Goddard's Megaphone for surround sound.

Jimmy: And so everyone, we've decided it's time we finally part ways. But in case something happens while we're gone, I figured best if some of us stay behind and watch the base so we can regroup if need be. Any volunteers?!

Plankton raising his hand: I volunteer as tribute!

Dib, now taller with longer hair: Dude, I think you've referenced the wrong movie.

Plankton: Well, it's always a possibility.

Nicole, still in her anime style: But we can't go back home. You said the portal's coordinates to our world were still lost from the whole Mawgu thing, right?

Jimmy: Not anymore. Thanks to some help from Momo and Firefly, I was able to pinpoint the exact location of your world and Starfire's using another Dimensional Monitor.

Bobert: Then I will stay here and guard the base with you, Jimmy.

Gumball, slightly taller and anime-styled like Nicole: You sure Bobert? Elmore's still around for you to see. I mean, there's gonna be two of you if you do, but that's not stopping Anais from meeting Anais.

Bobert: Yes, but I would much prefer if your world did not have to see me like this. If I was simple enough to corrupt or be duplicated before, I don't want to run the risk of any future threats by being present at this time.

Penny, same height as Gumball with hair: Well, I guess that's ok if you really want to.

Jack, now older looking with a beard: I have the power of righteousness and Ashi by my side. (Quickly pulls out sword) AKU!

Much of the crowd turn their attention to Jack, whose flashbacks are starting to get to his head again as he looks back at everyone in embarrassment.

Jack putting his sword back: I am sorry. I mean, I could stay here while you return home.

Ashi: And I'll stick with you to the end... The, very end for real this time.

Anais petting Wulf: You want to stay too?

Wulf nods yes

Anais: Ok. Just make sure to come back every evening when you can, you hear? (Kisses Wulf's cheek)

Wulf blushes heavily.

Brad: How bout I replace you and you go back home, Jenny? It'd at least give us a break from defending two different places at once. This whole time, I've been stuck in your mother's lab and you got to go do all the dangerous cool stuff!

Jenny: Ah, relax Brad. I'll be fine. Besides, I've got plenty of firepower to take on anything they throw at me, and I'll be sure to let you in on it. It's just, I'm still worried about you getting hurt.

Dr. Noreen: XJ-9, what did I tell you about taking things lightly?! What if something terrible happens to you?

Jenny: Well, I could send my data back to the lab if I get wrecked. Then again, if I do that, the lab might get destroyed by someone else, or-

Jimmy: Now, now, I'm sure we can figure this out while everyone's gone. There's plenty of ways we could prevent anyone from getting seriously hurt, and I'm happy you've decided to stay. But in the meantime, we'd better get going if we want to recover from the 5 years we've been through.

Scotsman, now with white hair and in a wheelchair: What's that supposed ta mean? (Pulls out sword) I've got plenty of years left in me!

Flora: Dad, you're in a wheelchair.

Scotsman: That doesn't mean anythin'! (Lifts peg leg) Look, I've got a machine gun! How's that for a fight?!

Danny: Do any of you guys know where to go, though?

Scaramouche: Gotta admit, I just go with the flow.

Jack stroking his beard: We, um...we really don't live anywhere, to be honest.

Timmy: Yeah, and Dimsdale was totally wrecked after the Mawgu's attack.

AJ: We were lucky to be out here when that whole debacle happened!

Tutie: Wanda and I can't even get the proper coordinates from here to there anymore!

Jack Fenton trying to fix a lie detector: And the ol' Fenton technology can't detect whatever fairy junk's in beaver kid's world. (Hits the detector)

Danny: You wanna live with us back at Amity Park, then?

Sam: Yeah Timmy. It'd be a great idea! At least you'd have somewhere to go.

Timmy: I guess so. But you know if you need us, just call.

Jimmy: Will do! Alright everyone, we'll stay in touch and try to relax for a while, ok? We've been fighting for too long, and now's the time we finally go and rest. Goodnight, and good luck! (Turns off Megaphone)

Jimmy gives Goddard back the megaphone and turns him into a flycycle, getting on and flying back to base, where he stops at the entrance (his old clubhouse). He steps inside towards the elevator to the lab, but before he does, he looks at some drawings, paintings, photos, and Shelly's staff posted against the wall near the windows. He picks up a happy stick figure drawing of himself and Timmy drawn by Momo, and a portrait painting of Rose made by Nicole and Ashi. But next to them on the desk is a photo of Jimmy, Timmy, Danny, and their old friend, Spongebob Squarepants taken by Goddard in the lab when they first met moments before warping to Amity Park. Jimmy looks at it for about a minute in his hands with a sad but happy state of expression, and later in the day, the Toon Force say their goodbyes to each other and separate to their respective homes using the teleporter in Jimmy's lab.

Momo going through the gate: Bye Dad!

Wulf: Bye-bye! (Waves)

Rose Quartz steps toward the portal with something held between her arm and waist.

Jimmy: Do you know where you're going, Rose?

Rose: I heard I had a son in this timeline and the Gems don't have me around anymore. I figured I'd pay them a visit.

Timmy: But won't that mess up the timeline of your son's world like it did yours?

Rose: Maybe. But I've got something ready in case it does. A little bit of Jimmy's pudding from upstairs.

Jimmy: The truth telling serum?

Rose: No, the Forget-Me Serum. (Steps in the portal and leaves)

Starfire hovers by and prepares to leave through the warp gate and pauses.

Starfire turning back around: I enjoyed every minute of my time with you all.

Danny: I'm glad you did Starfire.

Timmy: We didn't want you to go back to your world yet if you didn't want to, since we already found the coordinates to your world a while back. Sorry we didn't sound so enthusiastic about you since we brought you here.

Starfire: It is alright. I respect your opinions. And, I think I have one too.

Timmy: You do?

Starfire: I never felt like I was at home until now. Thank you all for what you have done! (Floats into warp gate backwards while waving goodbye)

Danny's crew and Timmy walk toward the portal, but Danny stops and looks longingly at Jimmy with a tired smile on his face.

Danny: So... I guess this is goodbye, Jimmy.

Jimmy: Yeah. I never really thought how much it would feel if we left each other. We're like brothers; you, me, and Timmy.

Danny: The original crew have their backs. But, since the start of the war, I kinda felt like something was missing.

Jimmy: Why you say that?

Danny: Because not all the gang's here yet.

Jimmy: ...?

Danny grins and nods to Jimmy and everyone else before exiting through the portal. The warp gate closes and everyone in the base go to their rooms. Jimmy sits at the monitor with Plankton and Goddard next to him.

Plankton: Sucks a little, huh?

Jimmy: Just about. But hey, I'll get over it eventually. Cindy's calling me up for dinner.

Plankton: May I?

Jimmy: Yeah, I'll send you and everyone some. Just, uh, monitor the screen. I'll be right back. (Gets up from his chair and leaves the lab)

Goddard leaning toward Plankton: (Whines)

Plankton: Yeah. It's official. He's gonna take forever to get over it.

Jimmy above the lab crying: BWAAAAAHAHAHAAA!

Plankton: Correction. He'll never get over it.

Meanwhile in the City of Townsville...

The wonderful Powerpuff Girls are looking around the entire city trying to find important items with haste as the skies turn a menacing dark purple and red.

Blossom using X-Ray vision on some of the buildings: Anyone find enough parts yet?

Buttercup looking in a bathroom ignoring the Mayor in his shower: No! Not yet!

Mayor covering himself: What the..?! Buttercup?!

Bubbles looking underneath a truck with people in it: Why are we looking again?

Blossom: We need to find enough parts needed to make a super satellite for Professor so we can all warp back to Jimmy's lab! But the parts we could've used were all being corrupted!

Buttercup with an extremely large satellite dish: Here's one!

Bubbles with several cables from a TV Station: I've found some too!

Blossom: Good! Now let's bail before-

Before Blossom could finish her sentence, the sky shines its light down on the girls, causing their eyes to blackout like robots and hover into the clouds as though they're being abducted by aliens. Despite their best resistance, they can't break free of their control. In the distance, Professor Utonium and Bliss bring a large truck to the street where the girls had left the equipment.

Bliss getting out of the truck: Oh no!

Utonium: Bliss, what's happening up there?

Bliss: I don't know. I'll try and help them! But first...

Bliss circles around the various parts left behind like a light speed rocket and quickly builds a makeshift version of Jimmy Neutron's Warp Gate back at his lab.

Bliss: Tada! (Rockets to the sky)

Utonium gets out the truck and checks the warp gate to set coordinates to Retroville ahead of time, but every attempt he makes fails as though the signal is being blocked by the entity above the Earth.

Utonium hastily typing on the keypad: Come on! Please! There has to be some place to warp to! Bliss, can you blow a hole through the entity in the sky to get a clear signal?!

Bliss: I'll try! You just get to safety and I'll do find a way!

Utonium: No! I can't leave you here by yourself when the girls have been captured!

Bliss: There's no time!

Before she could do anything, Bliss gets blasted out of the sky by something massive in the clouds, much to Utonium's horror! But just in the nik of time, Bullet the Squirrel floats onto the truck winking her eye at the professor before jetting to the falling Powerpuff Girl.

Utonium getting in the vehicle: Hurry Bullet! We don't have much time!

As Utonium starts the car engines again, Bullet catches Bliss by her back and looks into her face, startled when Bliss opens her eyes with no pupils and a wicked smile as though she's been corrupted somehow. Bullet herself starts being manipulated and tries her best to snap out of it while her face is jittering from the effects. Seeing this, Bliss starts coming back to her senses and holds onto the squirrel with a somber expression.

Bliss still struggling to resist: Let's save the day, Bullet. One last time!

Bliss boosts an aura around her and Bullet in her arms and proceeds to jet into the sky, shooting as much energy beams into it as possible trying to breach the corruption, but to no avail. In a last ditch effort, she shuts her eyes with a nice calm smile on her face, cuddling the equally superpowered squirrel against her breasts while rocketing into the corruption field like a bomb, detonating upon contact! Before Professor Utonium could leave the city, he takes a short saddened look at the impact of the explosion of his daughter as he drives by the Mayor's office to get him. The Mayor slowly walks toward the truck and looks up at Utonium.

Mayor: Daoh! I may need a diaper change after this...

Utonium getting the Mayor in the truck: Get in quick, Mr. Mayor! I need to get anyone left to safety!

The Professor drives off and the city is quickly swarmed by the corruption in the sky, with the Powerpuff Girls as part of it. Their faces along with many others start to form in the clouds, each with a disturbing gaping smile. However, after Bliss and Bullet's sacrifice, a small hole had been breached through the corruption field. When Utonium sees this in his rear view mirror while driving, he drops his head briefly onto the steering wheel in anguish before regaining his focus and going with the plan, seeking to warp to a place of refuge to regroup with the Toon Force and find a way to stop this new enemy.

End of Chapter 1

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 91 15
Y/n (you) goes to turn off their TV, and they end up passing through it. Ironically, they were watching Steven Universe and ended up in the episode '...
3.9K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
1K 49 16
You're invited for a special Christmas celebration at The TOON House this holiday, and things are about to get both LOONEY and Muppet-fied! When the...
4K 124 26
A strange storm begins to invaid the multiverse. Not only that, some of Nickelodeon's evilest villains have formed an alliance. So it is up to to Nic...