Why Him?

By 090407zulher

Jimin is new in the school, but little did he know that his life was going to change when he meets the "schoo... More

Intro :p
How it started
Characters
Hello there
Friends :D
Cuddling
Happy Birthday
ㄴ(ㅇㅁㅇㄴ)
Oh no
Easy catch
Why not
Embarassment
Kissing?
Feels/ note
Woken
JungShooketh
Not an Update
Please
Why
Wow
???/NOTE
Insert Title Here
Butterflies
WHAT
Notice
Warmth
Don't Leave
Euphoria
Fireworks
Confession
Sunshine
Whining
I have a question
It's time
ATTENTION
Grandpa
\ (•◡•) /
Min Jimin
Happy Ending

Accident

3.6K 133 38
By 090407zulher

*Jimin's P.O.V*

  My alarm woke me up for school, I put on my uniform. I went to see my parents before leaving but they weren't there. I saw a note near my breakfast.

"Chimmy your father and I are going to our job interview, we might be back a bit late. Take care <3

Love,
Your mother"

I sighed,  I sat down to eat then I left to go to school. I arrived at the entrance and noticed Yoongi. Please don't notice me, I thought to myself. Then I remembered what almost happened yesterday.

I remember that I almost kissed him, I felt my face turn red. I told myself not remember that, then I noticed Yoongi's hair.

He dyed his hair, mint blue suits him, I thought to myself. He caught me staring at him and he smirked then winked at me, I turned away. The bell rang.

I went to my first class but Yoongi and his friends went up to the rooftop. He's ditching again, I said to myself. I sighed before going inside the class.

*Magical Time Skip to Lunch*

I saw Taehyung with Jin, I walked over to them. Hey guys, I said. Hey, Jimin, they replied. What's wrong Chim Chim, why U sad, Jin asked.

I don't know nan,

Molla, Jin says cutting me off.

The school bell rings again signaling us to go to our class. Bye guys, see ya tomorrow, I said. Bye Chim Chim, Jin says. Bye Jimin, Tae says.

The bell rang so he went to class. Some time had pasted and the principal called him to him office. I walked out of the classroom with my things.

"Hello, Jimin please sit down" he said. I sat down a bit nervous because he looked worried. "I'm sorry to inform you but..." he said with a long pause.

Your... parents have been in a terrible accident, he said. "What" I said trying not to cry. "But they are alive just a bit injured" he said trying to calm me down.

I sighed in relief. "Your parents didn't want you to be alone, so they are leaving you with a good friend of them. The Min family" he said.

He handed me a paper with the address of the house. "Your parents friends don't live in this country but their son lives here so you'll be with him for a week or more" he said

School ended and I walked to my house to get my thing to go to the Min house.

I hope y'all have a Happy New Year
💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 51.6K 54
ever had a crush which never goes? that was what taehyung was to jeongguk. [lower case intended] x•no plagiarism•x top! gguk bott! tae started: 17...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
143K 10.4K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...
85.7K 2.7K 22
Jeongguk is a cam boy who meets a rich man named Yoongi who wants to give Jeongguk everything but also meets Namjoon, Yoongi's step father. Taehyung...