Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

Autorstwa sri418

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... Więcej

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 19

21 3 0
Autorstwa sri418

Krithi P.O.V:-

The quite and deserted road.His bike under a tree and he sat on his bike,without hugging me back.I hugged him more tightly to get some reaction,but he stayed still and I really didn't planned to kiss him.But I did.I kissed him on his neck,at least I should choose his cheek instead of his neck.I got shocked because of my own actions.But I can't do anything  now.This whole scenario is only thing I am seeing whenever I close my eyes.

I messed up the things.He is not talking to me since two weeks,almost three may be.Can anyone believe this?.It makes me feel more guilty.I should have think about the consequences.He said that he will be there for me and promised that he will share all my problems.But he is the only issue bothering me at present,my temper raised.Why can't he think that I kissed him out of appreciation.We usually kiss a person when we feel some affection towards them.Not every kiss is romantically involved right?'Oh really'My sub conscious mocked.I closed my eyes more tightly and turned to my right side,pulling the blanket to wards my face.

The blinds of window got opened and the sun rays are directly glowing on me.I kept tossing on my bed.I felt that Rithu is opening the balcony door and our room became more brighter.

"Krithi,get up..Why you went back to old times?Waking up late,not interested in college?.."She rambled as if I am concentrating on it.

"Are listening at least?"She asked and I felt dip beside me and my blanket is off my face.She smiled at my annoyed face."What happened little sister?"She asked sweetly.

We are in good terms now,since she felt guilt about that day.She didn't apologize me,but I can observe her behavior.I understand that she will behave weirdly when she is angry.Other than those times,she is sweet just like now.

"What?"She asked again smiling more.

"I want to sleep.."Saying I covered my face again with blanket.I heard a sigh and I felt that she got up.I think there is enough time for getting ready for college.So,I closed my eyes tightly to get some sleep,but my phone rang.

"Nisha is calling.."I heard Rithu.She is still in the room!'I thought and sat up.I took my mobile from night stand and leaned back answering the call.Rithu sat in front of mirror straightening her hair.Her back faced me.

"Hey sleepy head,Good morning."Her voice came out as usually in cheerful way.

"You called me to say this?"I called rubbing my eyes.

"No babe,Goutham wants to talk to you."

"What he wants to talk to me?"I asked and Rithu turned around. 

"Who is 'he'?"She asked not moving away from her position,confusing me.With in few seconds,my sleepy brain got activated and internally I face palmed.

"Deepak."I answered my sister.

"What Deepak?Goutham wants to talk to you, Krithi...?"Nisha shouted.My sister was about to ask me another thing,but I showed her my phone and signed her I was on call.

"I got your point Nisha."I said,more like a whisper.

"Okay,wait for him at parking lot.Bye."Saying she hung up.

Groaning,I left the bed and made my way to washroom.

--------------

"What he wants to talk to me?"I said to myself,as no one showed up yet.I am waiting for him from 10 minutes,yet he didn't came nor my gang.

I checked my phone for any texts,but there are none.I sighed heavily and then black car came into view.Nisha is the first person to get down and came to me.

"What he had talked?"She asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'll tell everything once he talked to me."I whined and remaining people came to me.

"He didn't show up yet?"She made a confused face and another black Audi came to lot.Nisha has a thing for cars and her face is awestruck.Her face turned amazed when Goutham got down from it.

"Good morning.."He said looking into her face.

"Goutham we are in college.."Akhil said diverting his gaze from Nisha.

He scratched his hair and smiled widely and turned to me."Sorry for being late.Can we talk alone?"He asked looking around our friends.

"Okay then,We'll leave to classes,bye Goutham."Deepak said and headed to our block and Akhil, Anu followed him.Nisha stayed with us.

Goutham gave why-you-stayed-here look.

"I want to know what you are talking about."She said.

"I don't have any problem in talking in front of you,but I am thinking about her."He said pointing me.

"I won't have any problem..."I got cut off by him.

"Its about Yashwanth,He told me everything."He said throwing a bomb on me.I blushed.

"What about him?What happened?"She asked.

"I'll tell you everything."I said to her and turned to him who is smiling sheepishly."Lets talk alone."

She didn't say anything and stood few feet away from us.

"That idiot said everything?"I questioned with a large eyes and he nodded."Like everything?"I asked again.

"He said about the kiss.Did anything happened beyond that?"he questioned me in return and again I got blushed.

"No just a kiss."I whispered looking around.

"Why you did that?"He asked.

What I have to answer for that question?I kept my mouth shut.

"Krithi,he just pissed off about that."

"I know"I said,"But I didn't do that on purpose.Its just a moment,its not a romantically...."

"I can understand that.But he didn't.He said he wants to maintain distance from you."He said.

"What,just because of a simple kiss?"I bewildered.

"Its just a kiss for you,but not to him.krithika,he didn't have any experience with girls.You are the first girl he talk with.His only friends are me and Jai.So you can get idea how he is till today.If you keep doing these things,he will get confused and make the things between you complicated."He said and I looked the ground.

"So he don't talk to me now?"I asked slightly annoyed.

"No,I told him that you had kissed him in appreciation.I convinced him that the kiss meant nothing more than gratitude.And finally,I got won."he lifted his  closed fists up.

"There is no problem at present.But don't do again.Why hurry?Take it slow krithika.."He said with a wink and my jaw hung down.

"Don't make a face like that."he said not believing me.

"No Goutham,I really did that out of gratitude,It true.."I tried to explain.

"I am not Yashwanth to listen all your explanations and we have to go or else my girl will die out of suspense."he chuckled and started walking towards her and I followed him.

"When did Nisha became your girl?"I asked.He stopped in his tracks.

"Did I say that?"his voice is filled with fear.I nodded my head.

"Oh..Don't tell her about this.Bye Krithi.Catch you later and Text a 'hello' to my friend."Saying he left hurriedly.

"Why he is leaving?"She asked with a frown.

"Nothing you have to care."

We headed to classes and when we reached hall way she spoke.

"Okay,first tell me?What about this Yash?"I glared since she used his nick name.

"Tell me Krithika.."She urged without concerning my glares.

"I kissed him."I stated as it is a simple thing.

"What?"She almost shouted earning attention of few students around us.She stood like a pillar in the middle of hallway.

"Why you shouting?I'll tell you everything later.We have classes now."I said and pulled her with me.

------------

"But still..how can you kiss him"I just can't believe this.."Anu asked this question for nth time in the past half an hour.

After classes,I came to their house.We,girls gathered at terrace and I told them every thing in detail.I don't want Deepak to know this matter.Nisha,too suggested me that to hide this from him.So,we managed to get rid of them.

"Anu,this is literally 1000th time you asked this question..."Nisha croaked and faced me,"And you...stop waiting for his reply and call him.Talk to him."

I gave her a defeated look."Its just 15 minutes,that I had sent him a text.I'll wait."I said and looked up to sky.It is colored with bluish ash.Its turning dark.How much time I have to wait for his reply?

"It is just vain to tell you,I'll call him.."Saying she took my mobile from me and started tapping.Before she make a call,I snatched it.

"I'll call.."I said and clicked his contact.He picked up after few rings.My heart beat increased for every ring.I stood up and went few feet away from them.I wanted to talk peacefully.

"Hii.."I started the conversation.

"Hey Hi Krithi!Whats up?"He talked in a casual way,makes me calm down.

"Nothing Yash,just wanted to talk.How was your day?"I asked maintaining the casualness and avoiding the messed up topic.

"Good,as usual."A simple answer came out.I can't figure out whether he is talking in a friendly manner or he wants to break our friendship.

"Oh..so what are you doing?"I took a step forward to get a clarification.

"Goutham is with me and we are planning to hangout tomorrow evening,as it is Friday.He was about to call Nisha and I got a call from you.."He said.

"Oh..I was with her.I came to their house."

"Oh..okay.Wanna join tomorrow?"He asked and I grinned since my doubt is clarified.

"Of course...hey but what about your game?"I asked.He once said that he planned to play Badminton on every Friday.

"We gave that a break....Krithi,I'll talk tomorrow.Have to go now.Bye"He said and hung up the call.I turned around with a huge smile and Nisha exclaimed.I went to them and told about the 'hangout'.We have to tell this to boys too...

We went down and taking my backpack,I exited the gate.Just then,the car stood behind the gate.

"Perfect timing.."Akhil said with a glee,coming out of car,and started taking grocery bags out of truck,Anu helped him to carry them in.

"Get in Krithi.."Deepak shouted from his driver's seat.Waving Nisha,I headed to home.

--------

Next day....

'Come directly to the place.We will be waiting'....My mobile vibrated by his message, in the middle of lecture,under the desk.I carefully saw the text without notice of our professor and my lips instantly caught up with a smile.

"Why you are smiling?"Nisha whispered from beside.I silently gave mobile to her.She too smiled on reading it and turned to professor.

"So as the f(x) is equal to the negative f(x),this equation is a even signal..."Our professor,Mrs.Ayesha continued her lecture.What is this even signal means?I questioned myself and obviously,I didn't get the answer.I continued to stare her.It is already 5'o clock,still she is in class.

"Okay students,I am taking another half an hour to complete this topic.This is important topic and we can't stop in the middle.So,Please concentrate."She announced checking the time.

What the hell?I felt like I want to rip off her hair from her scalp.I groaned silently in frustration. Rithu will get mad if I go home late.I don't want that since we just solved our issues.So there will be no hanging out.I breathed out heavily,as there is nothing to do other than that.

"Come its already late."Nisha got up quickly as soon as the class got ended and took her back pack,but I stayed in my place.

"What?"She shouted.

"I can't come with you.It will get late.I'll go home."I said in low voice and got up.

"Are you sure about this?"She asked and I nodded in defeat.She mumbled,'your fate'.

"Don't worry,Can I ask Rithu?"Deepak asked.

"No..Its okay.We can go another time."I said not to drag the topic.

"Hey how will you go home?I think you told Rithu that you are not coming with her?"Anu asked and Akhil spoke,"Yeah..how will go home?"

"Can I drop you Krithi?"Deepu asked.

"If you come with me how can you go there?"I said smacking back of his head."I'll take bus.No problem."Saying I left college.

-----------

Next day,

The car came to halt in front of temple and My dad is the first one to get out off it from his driver's place and we,three of us, followed him to temple.As,today is Sunday,mom planned to visit temple and we are here.I wore lavender colored plain sari,with a green color border.But Rithu is dominating me in her white sari on which a simple embroidery is given.

The temple is at top and a stair case leads us to main temple.The placed is almost crowded.All the women dressed up in a traditional way,holding flowers and some other things on the gold plastered plates.

We went inside the temple and prayed the goddess and made few rituals.My mind is not concentrating on them.It is in a kind of switched off mode.So I stood silently.I missed the hanging out with my friends.Am I over thinking about Rithu.I should have managed it.What ever,I finally didn't get a chance to face him.I pushed all my useless thoughts aside and tried concentrating on goddess.

After completing all the rituals,We came out of temple and ascending the stairs.Rithu and mom are a head of me since I am walking slowly because of this sari.I am not used to this costume.How all the women around me looking comfortable in saris,I thought and while observing everyone,he came into view.I stopped in my tracks and watched that person keenly to clear my confusion,whether he is true or my imagination.My lips turned up automatically.He wore a bright blue color Kurthi along with white pants.Looking so handsome as always.He is taking steps looking at his mobile.

"Krithi..."I heard Rithu's shout and he looked up and turned to my side.I smile at him and he returned me with his.A lady in her late forties and a man, came beside him.He looked at them and talked something.I can't hear them because of distance.He started coming towards me.

"Why are standing there Krithi?"I heard my sister shout again,standing at the end of stairs,making him stop from coming towards me.I signed him to wait and went to Rithu. Mom and dad sat inside the car.

"My mobile is not with me Rithu,I think its inside.I'll get it.Just few minutes."I said to which she nodded and left to our car.When I turned back,he disappeared.I went into temple,and my phone which got hid with my sari got buzzed.'Come to the backside.'A text appeared and I got down and headed to go backside of temple.On the way,I got pulled off.A hand covered my mouth,not making me shout.I got relieved as it is Yash.

"What is this attire Krithi?"he asked as soon as he removed his hand from my lips.Not even a hello!.

I looked down at my sari and asked,"Isn't good?"

"Its funny,you in traditional dress.."he laughed and I glared him."You look beautiful anyway.."He complimented in between laughs.Finally,he praised him.How much I missed his laughs from the last few days.

"So why didn't you came?"He asked looking around.

"I thought Nisha told you."

"Yeah she told.You are not utilizing the freedom?"he stated.I rolled my eyes.

"I have to do that,,Yash,you know the situation.Anyways,I have to go,my sister will start investigation,if I don't.We can meet tomorrow,for lunch.Okay."I said and about to go,but I halted.

"Are they your parents?the people with you earlier?"I asked.

"Yup!you know today is mom's birthday."he said smiling.

"Oh really!Can I wish her?"I asked.

"No way I taking you to them."The words left his lips abruptly.I gave him a teasing smile."I'll introduce them some other time,not today.And go back,or else your sweet sister will come searching you.."he said.I planned to tease him but I don't really want to make Rithu suspicious,I missed the chance.

Sighing,I bid him a bye,I left temple.

After reaching home,I went to my room to get changed from this sari.I stood in front of mirror and I really looked beautiful now,more than Rithu.Looking at my reflection for some time,I decided to change.

After changing into some white T-shirt and sweatpants,I decided to sleep.Sleep maintained distance from last few days.I laid on bed taking my mobile and headset,and closed my eyes,while my ears are plugged with music.Slowly,the darkness consumed me.

----

"Is she feeling well?"I heard my mom's voice and opened one eye.I saw Rithu on my left side,standing with my phone and headset and mom on the other side of bed.

"I think so.."My sister answered and kept my things on the table beside the bed.

"Whom you are talking about?"I asked sitting up,with half opened eyes.

"Oh god!You alive!!"My mom exclaimed.

"What makes you think that  I got dead."I asked getting up from bed and stood near Rithu,making my messy hair into a knot.

"You slept for six hours Krithi.."My sister said.My eyes grew wide.Six hours!!!

"You didn't even ate lunch.."My mom complained.Moms will be moms.

"Get out of that sleep mode and eat something.."she said and left along with Rithu.

I checked my phone before heading to washroom.No texts appeared,but the battery is about to die.I kept it for charging and went to wash my face.

After completion of my business in washroom,I went out with my grumbled stomach and found mom and Rithu watching some talk show.

"Your food is on table."Mom said without looking me.

"Okayyy.."dragging that word I went to dining table and saw parathas and potato curry waiting for me.I took that plate and went to living hall and watching TV along with them I ate food.

I took my empty plate to kitchen and placed it on sink.While on the way back to living room,I passed my parent's room and observed my dad,sitting on his bed, looking at something.A sad expression caught his face.

I went inside,but my dad didn't acknowledge me.I went to him and saw him holding a photograph.I placed a hand on his shoulder and that makes him to look up,startled.I was about tell something,but stopped as he spoke.

"Oh..you,...I thought it is your mom..."He said and looked back to the photograph.There are about five people in that picture.The old couple sat in the chairs,while the teenagers stood behind them.Two girls and two boys.

I sat on his bed which is laid by few other photos.I took another picture in which another old couple along with a two boys and one girl,who looks young.The aged man in this photo looks similar to dad.I turned to another picture and saw a photo with many people.I recognized the old couples from the earlier pictures.

My dad took the photo out of my hands and placed all the remaining in a small bag.He took that bag and kept that in his office bag near a table,which is on the other side of room.I didn't understand why he is keeping all the photos in his office bag and why I didn't saw them till now.

I went and stood beside him,"Who are they?"I asked.He didn't reply.

"Dad!I am asking who are they?"He signaled me to keep quite by placing his index finger on his lips.

He seems hesitated,but at last he decided to speak.

"They are all our family members..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
11.7K 872 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...
7.1K 413 28
She didn't even know the boy she had crush on is also attracted towards her secretly ~
296 42 8
"A story of Love and Destiny which will burn in revenge and hatret" Pehli dafa tujhe dekha sajana, I swear I lost my mind This was the reaction of o...