Pure Heart | 11th Doctor Who...

By LizzieyFahey

What if Timelord' had a soul mate? What if that's why the Doctor is traveling all across the universe? He is... More

The Day He Came.
Fish Fingers And Custard
Five Minutes.
The Eleventh Doctor (1)
The Eleventh Doctor (2)
Eleventh Doctor (3)
Silently Crying
Recap
Protest.
The Impossible Truth
Victory of the Daleks
Time of the Angels (1)
Time of the Angels (2)
Time of the Angels (3)
Flesh and Stone (1)
Flesh and Stone (2)
Flesh and Stone (3)
Flesh and Stone (4)
The Vampires of Venice (1)
The Vampire of Venice (2)
A/N Sorry and Update?
The Vampires of Venice (3)
Nightmares and Confessions
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (1)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (2)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (3)
Amy and Aubrielle's Choice (4)
The Hungry Earth (1)
The Hungry Earth (2)
The Hungry Earth (3)
Cold Blood (1)
Cold Blood (2)
Cold Blood (3)
Vincent and the Doctor (1)
Vincent and the Doctor (2)
Vincent and the Doctor (3)
The Start Of Something New
The Lodger (1)
The Lodger (2)
The Lodger (3)
The Lodger (4)
Soulmates and Pancakes
The Pandorica Opens (1)
The Pandorica Opens (2)
The Pandorica Opens (3)
A/N
That Night
The Big Bang (1)
The Big Bang (2)
The Big Bang (3)
The Sister Duo
A/N: Missing Chapters
A Christmas Carol (1)
A Christmas Carol (2)
A Christmas Carol (3)
Cover Change
A Christmas Carol (4)
A Christmas Carol (5)
The Question
Does anyone knock?
Time and Space (2)
The Impossible Astronaut (1)
The Impossible Astronaut (2)
The Impossible Astronaut (3)
The Impossible Astronaut (4)
Author's Note: Important.
The Impossible Astronaut (Final)
Day of the Moon (1)
Day of the Moon (2)
Day of the Moon (3)
Day of the Moon (4)
Heartaches
Curse of the Black Spot (1)
Curse of the Black Spot (2) *Unedited*
The Curse of the Black Spot (3)
The Curse of the Black Spot (4)
The Curse of the Black Spot (5)
The Doctor's Wife (1)
The Doctor's Wife (2)
The Doctor's Wife (3)
A/N NOTE
The Doctor's Wife (FINAL)
A Part of Me

Time and Space (1)

4.4K 127 9
By LizzieyFahey

Inside TARDIS:

The Doctor was whistling as he worked underneath the TARDIS console.

Amy found him and decided to approach him as he was working silently.

"Hey, you." She greeted quietly, taking a quick glance around.

"Hey." The Doctor replied, not glancing at her as he continued his work.

"Listen, can we talk?" Amy asked as she pulled him out from underneath the console.

"ROREEEY!" The Doctor shouted out, trying to get the attention of the man who was helping him underneath the glass floor.

"No shut up." Amy quickly told him. "I've just got a question, that's all."

"You okay up there?" Rory asked up to the duo.

"Yeah, fine, no problem." The Doctor replied, turning his head to Amy before standing up and looking around the room curiously with a weird look on his face.

"What's that face for?" Amy asked, looking at him weirdly.

"I thought I felt..." The Doctor trailed off.

"Felt what?" Amy questioned, a bit worried.

The Doctor didn't respond, he held up a finger just as something jumped onto his back making him stumble before he regained his balance. "Aubrielle."

Aubrielle laughed, kissing the corner of his mouth as he lowered her back to the floor.

"Did I scare you?" Aubrielle questioned, smiling at the man before her.

"You could never scare me, love." The Doctor replied. "I felt your presence the second you left my room."

"Awh, pooey." Aubrielle frowned. The Doctor leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips making her smile again.

Aubrielle walked towards her sister as the Doctor got back under the TARDIS console and began working on it again.

"What are you two doing?" Amy questioned, as her and her sister observed the two before them.

"And why didn't you ask me for help?" Aubrielle pouted.

"Helping the Doctor!" Rory replied from the lower level.

"I didn't ask you love, because you needed the rest." The Doctor told Aubrielle as he popped his head out from under the console to give her a wink. Aubrielle blushed as the notion.

"Ahm ... it's humming, is that okay?" Rory asked.

"Yeah, it's fine, we're just entering conceptual space." Aubrielle commented.

"Imagine a banana. Or anything curved. Actually, don't, cause it's not curved or like a banana. Forget the banana!" The Doctor rambled.

Amy looked over to Aubrielle. "Ahm ... is Rory helping him fly the TARDIS?"

"Yeah, I would say he is." Aubrielel replied, grabbing her sister's hand.

"Oh, a test of the couplings two, seven and eleven. Like I showed you." The Doctor ignored the two's conversation and continued giving directions to Rory.

Amy scoffed at her sister's answer and looked down at the Doctor.

"How come he gets to have a go?" She demanded. "You never let me have a go!"

"Uh Doctor, don't." Aubrielle said quickly.

"Seriously, I let her drive my car once." Rory continued.

"Yeah, to the end of the road." Amy rolled her eyes at the two.

"Where, according to Amy, there was an unexpected house." Aubrielle continued biting back a laugh.

" Aw, he's jealous because I passed my test first time." Amy smirked.

"You cheated." Rory defended. "You wore a skirt."

"I didn't wear a skirt." Amy denied.

"A little luck would have worked too." Rory shrugged.

"No, no, I did wear a skirt..." Amy countered. "but it was any old skirt."

"Wasn't it that skirt?" Aubrielle teased quietly in her sister's ear.

Aubrielle laughed as Amy pinched her arm.

"Ever see Amy drive, Doctor?" Rory questioned the silent man.

"No." He responded fiddling with something underneath the console.

"Neither did her driving examiner." Aubrielle commented, laughing.

"Actually, it was this one." Amy said. "It was this skirt."

All of a sudden the TARDIS titled, going completely black after a dull explosion rang out. The TARDIS has suddenly stopped.

"Rory? Did you drop a thermo coupling?" The Doctor questioned as he looked around to check on Aubrielle who was now leaning against the console due to the tilt.

"S-sorry." He replied meekly.

"Ahhh!" The Doctor grumbled, hoisting himself up off the floor, walking over to where he could look down at Rory as Aubrielle came over and grabbed his free hand.

"How did you do that? I told you don't drop them! I specifically mentioned not dropping them!"

"It... it was my fault." Amy confessed quietly.

"Of course it wasn't your fault!" The Doctor replied.

"It kind of was her fault." Rory agreed.

"How could it be her fault?" The Doctor asked in confusion.

"Because it was my skirt and my husband, and your glass floor. " Amy quietly explained.

For a moment it was completely silent as the Doctor and Aubrielle tried to understand. They looked at each other, then to Amy and Rory and back to each other. Aubrielle shook her head at him and the Doctor's eyes lit up in realization and he whispered it into her ear making her eyes wide.

"Ugh! Rory!" The two exclaimed in disbelief.

The Doctor and Aubrielle went over to the console and began messing with different controls on the console. "We've landed. The emergency materialisation should be fine, should have locked onto the safest space available."

Aubrielle brought the TARDIS' power back online with the help of the Doctor. Her eyes widened when she saw what was now standing just inside the TARDIS doors, gazing at the sight in front of her. As Rory came up the stairs to be on the upper level with everyone, they all slowly walked forward to the railing, not taking their gaze of the thing in front of them.

"Doctor, what's happened?" Amy questioned.

"Safest spot available." The Doctor replied.

"The TARDIS has materialised inside itself." Aubrielle continued, reading his thought process at the TARDIS standing in front of them.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Rory asked.

"Take a guess." The Doctor replied.

"No."

"That's the one." The Doctor confirmed.

"Well, what are you doing?" Amy questioned.

"I've absolutely no idea." The Doctor confessed.

"We could just walk in." Aubrielle brought up but went unheard.

"Okay, that is a bit weird." Amy commented on the scene of the Doctor going inside and walking through the main door not a moment later.

"That is actually pretty cool." Rory laughed as the Doctor stuck his arm outside and waved at them from the new TARDIS.

"Glad you're entertained, Rory." The Doctor said, walking towards them and up the stairs. "Now that we're stuck here for all eternity, at least you won't be bored."

"Wait! What?" Amy said, quickly stepping in front of the Doctor. "We're stuck?"

"Inside of the TARDIS is now joined to outside of the TARDIS, worse than a time loop, a space loop. Nothing can enter or leave this ship ever again." The Doctor answered.

Everyone's attention turned to the sound of the main doors opening and was surprised upon seeing another Amy.

"Okay, kids, this is where it gets complicated."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.5K 74
Grace Williams joins her older brother Rory Williams on an adventure with the Doctor as he takes Amy And Rory on a date in Venice. Things start to h...
403K 13.4K 54
"I AM DEFINITELY A MADMAN WITH A BLUE BOX." - The Doctor He was just...
7K 209 19
The Doctor has regenerated. He comes back to pick up the Oracle after meeting Amy Pond, a young Scottish woman from a small English village, to take...
249 9 9
11th doctor x ( fem) reader Lilliana ( lily) pond ( 5)is Amy ponds (7)younger sister and one night a man in a box comes to change her life .