The Lodger (2)

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update, I honestly have no excuse for it. All I can say is that I'm going to try my best to update once a week. Possibly, every Friday? I haven't worked out a schedule yet. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! 

Inside Craig's Bedroom

Craig was lying on his bed looking over the money that Aubrielle and the Doctor had given him as he spoke on the phone with his friend Sophie.

"No. I mean, he seems a laugh. His girlfriend, she seems pretty cool and he's a bit weird but a good weird, you know?"

"And they just happen to have three grand on them in a paper bag?" Sophie questioned in suspicion.

"Yeah."

"Wait, wait! The Doctor! Craig, what if he's a dealer?" Sophie panicked.

"I doubt that." Craig laughed, thinking about the strange couple who were now living with him.

Inside the Doctor's and Aubrielle's bedroom

The Doctor and Aubrielle were lying beside one another on the bed as they spoke to Amy.

"How's the Tardis coping?" The Doctor asked Amy through the earpiece that was held between his and Aubrielle's ear.

Inside the Tardis

"See for yourself." Amy replied as she held the mic out so her sister and the Doctor could hear the Tardis.

Inside Aubrielle and the Doctor's Bedroom

"Ooh, nasty. She's locked in a materialization loop, trying to land again but she can't." The Doctor explained.

"And whatever's stopping her is upstairs in that flat." Aubrielle added, pointing to the ceiling forgetting her sister couldn't see her.

"So go upstairs and sort it!" Amy shouted.

"I don't know what it is yet!" The Doctor shouted back as he rose from the bed and made begun to gently bounce in his spot."Anything that can stop the TARDIS from landing is big, scary big!"

"Wait, are you scared?" Amy asked softly.

Inside Craig's bedroom

"A bow tie, are you serious?" Sophie asked over the phone.

"Hang on a sec." Craig responded as he heard talking coming from the Doctor and Aubrielle's room.

"What? Craig, Craig?"

Craig got out of his bed and walked over to the wall shared between their two rooms to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Orange juice, Eocene Arbuckle, a rare tarantula on the table, ooh!" The Doctor rambled nonsense from what Craig could hear.

Inside the Doctor and Aubrielle's room.

"I can't go up there until I know what it is and how to deal with it! It is vital that this "man" upstairs doesn't realize who and what I am. So no sonicking. No advanced technology. I can only use this cos we're on a scramble." The Doctor rambled, throwing himself onto the bed but grabbing Aubrielle's arm to prevent her from falling.