Time and Space (1)

Inside TARDIS:

The Doctor was whistling as he worked underneath the TARDIS console.

Amy found him and decided to approach him as he was working silently.

"Hey, you." She greeted quietly, taking a quick glance around.

"Hey." The Doctor replied, not glancing at her as he continued his work.

"Listen, can we talk?" Amy asked as she pulled him out from underneath the console.

"ROREEEY!" The Doctor shouted out, trying to get the attention of the man who was helping him underneath the glass floor.

"No shut up." Amy quickly told him. "I've just got a question, that's all."

"You okay up there?" Rory asked up to the duo.

"Yeah, fine, no problem." The Doctor replied, turning his head to Amy before standing up and looking around the room curiously with a weird look on his face.

"What's that face for?" Amy asked, looking at him weirdly.

"I thought I felt..." The Doctor trailed off.

"Felt what?" Amy questioned, a bit worried.

The Doctor didn't respond, he held up a finger just as something jumped onto his back making him stumble before he regained his balance. "Aubrielle."

Aubrielle laughed, kissing the corner of his mouth as he lowered her back to the floor.

"Did I scare you?" Aubrielle questioned, smiling at the man before her.

"You could never scare me, love." The Doctor replied. "I felt your presence the second you left my room."

"Awh, pooey." Aubrielle frowned. The Doctor leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips making her smile again.

Aubrielle walked towards her sister as the Doctor got back under the TARDIS console and began working on it again.

"What are you two doing?" Amy questioned, as her and her sister observed the two before them.

"And why didn't you ask me for help?" Aubrielle pouted.

"Helping the Doctor!" Rory replied from the lower level.

"I didn't ask you love, because you needed the rest." The Doctor told Aubrielle as he popped his head out from under the console to give her a wink. Aubrielle blushed as the notion.

"Ahm ... it's humming, is that okay?" Rory asked.

"Yeah, it's fine, we're just entering conceptual space." Aubrielle commented.

"Imagine a banana. Or anything curved. Actually, don't, cause it's not curved or like a banana. Forget the banana!" The Doctor rambled.

Amy looked over to Aubrielle. "Ahm ... is Rory helping him fly the TARDIS?"

"Yeah, I would say he is." Aubrielel replied, grabbing her sister's hand.