Vincent and the Doctor (2)

Later...

The Doctor was sitting in a chair by the fire as Vincent explained his views of art.

"It's color. The color that holds the key, I can hear the colors. Listen to them. Every time I step outside l, I feel nature is shouting at me. 'Come on! Come get me! Come on! Come on!" Vincent gripped onto The Doctor's lapels. "Capture my mystery!"

"Maybe you've had enough coffee now. How about some nice calming tea? Let's get you a cup of chamomile or something, shall we? Amy? Aubrie? Where are they?" Suddenly screaming could be heard coming from outside. "No, no, no!"

Outside of Vincent's Cottage

The Doctor and Vincent raced outside.

"Rei? Amy!" The Doctor yelled.

They found Amy on her knees in the yard.

"Are you okay? Where's Aubrielle?"

"I found her!" Vincent yelled out.

They heard Vincent call over from a nearby stone wall. They found him kneeling by Aubrielle who was sitting down up against the stone wall.

"Knocked the wind knocked out of me. My head hurts..." Aubrielle was breathing heavily, trying to form any words at all. The Doctor squatted down in front of her and scanned her with the sonic.

"We were just having a look at the paintings out here when something hit us from behind." Amy said as she walked over.

"It's back!" Aubrielle yelled out, as she watched the creature come back over near Vincent.

Vincent glanced around and raised his hands in fright. "No!" He backed away, crying out.

"Take it easy. Take it easy!" The Doctor tried to calm him down.

"What's happening? What's he doing?" Amy asked frantically as she crouched by Aubrielle.

Vincent grabbed a large wooden fork and held it in front of himself like a weapon.

"I don't know." The Doctor asked almost as if he was intrigued.

"The creature is back! Doctor, it's back!" Aubrielle exclaimed, her eyes wide in fright.

With a shout, Vincent started running towards where The Doctor was standing.

"Oh dear."

Vincent ran past him. "Run. Run!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's not a bad idea. Amy, help Aubrielle, get back. He's having some kind of fit. I'll try to calm him down." The Doctor said, Aubrielle frowning after him.

As Vincent apparently lashed out at something, Amy helped Aubrie to her feet and they ran to the doorway and watched from safety. Aubrie more or so leaned against it, seeing as her head was still in throbbing pain.

"Easy, Vincent, easy. Look, look. It's me, it's me, it's me." The Doctor held out his hands in front of him. "It's The Doctor, look. No one else is here. So, Vincent..."