The Curse of the Black Spot (5)

| Inside | Ship | Captain's Cabin |

"You lost her!" Aubrielle exclaimed, her hands placed on her hips as she narrowed her eyes at her lover.

"No, I didn't lose her." The Doctor defended himself. "Just temporarily misplaced her."

"Not helping your case there." Aurelia said, looking at Aubrielle's expression.

"At least we know she's with the Siren." The Doctor rambled. "We just don't know where the Siren is."

"Man, you should really just shut up." Louis commented, biting back a laugh as he watched Aubrielle's mouth drop.

Aubrielle opened and closed her mouth, her face heating up as she thought about her lovers irresponsible actions. The TARDIS may not be hers but she loves her with her whole heart. She shook her head in disbelief and walked over to the Doctor. Her mouth opened to speak but the Doctor quickly spoke, throwing his hands up.

"In my defense.." The Doctor started before Louis cut him off.

"I wouldn't.."

"You said for me to come back to you." The Doctor continued, ignoring Louis. "You said nothing about the TARDIS."

"Why don't we go check on Amy and Rory, Rei?" Aurelia questioned, pulling the angry Aubrielle away from the Doctor.

Aubrielle reluctantly allowed Aurelia to lead her out of the room to the Magazine room. The Doctor turned to Louis with a frown.

"I had that under control." The Doctor stated.

"Sure, you did." Louis sarcastically agreed, clapping the man on the shoulder and leading him out of the room.

| Inside | Ship | Magazine |

"Just wait?" Rory questioned his sister-in-law.

"Not his most dynamic plan." Aubrielle said with a teasing smile.

"Tardis?" Amy questioned, turning to the Doctor.

"Yeah, my love." Aubrielle said, turning to her lover with a bitter smile. "What about the TARDIS?"

"It's been towed." The Doctor sheepishly stated, rubbing the back of his neck and avoiding Aubrielle's accusing eyes.

"What?"

"Sorry." The Doctor said to the sister's. "We might be stuck here for a while."

"So you're saying.." Amy trailed. "that we should all just wait here below?"

"The sea is still calm, like a mirror." Avery explained to the group. "If you go out on deck she'll rise up and attack you."

"It's okay." Aubrielle reassured the group.

"The calm won't last forever. When the wind picks up we'll all set sail." The Doctor finished for his lover.