The Doctor's Wife (FINAL)

A/N: I am so sorry for the extremely long wait, and please forgive this rough draft, it has not been finalized nor edited.

| Inside | Tardis | Console Room |

"Doctor, Aubrie, something's wrong." Amy spoke into the room as she tried to work any of the controls.

| Inside | Brig | Corridor |

"It's House." The Doctor responded, accepting the phone from Aubrielle. "He's after the Tardis. Just get out both of you."

| Inside | Tardis | Console Room |

Rory tried opening the doors but they wouldn't open, they wouldn't even budge causing a panic to rise in the married couple.

"We can't." Amy spoke, watching Rory struggle with the doors. "You locked the door, remember?"

| Outside | Planet | Junkyard |

"But I've unlocked it.' The Doctor responded in confusion, running with Aubrielle and Aurelia to the TARDIS.

| Inside | Tardis | Console Room |

"No, you didn't." Amy argued back with the man as the Cloister bell starts to toll and a wind blows through the TARDIS.

"Doctor, I don't like this."

| Outside | Planet | Junkyard |

The Doctor, Aubrielle and Aurelia ran as fast as they could towards the TARDIS, both the Doctor and Aurelia using their sonic screwdrivers to try and unlock the door with no luck.

The Doctor tried snapping his fingers after the use of the sonic. "Open!" He yelled in a panic.

| Inside | Console Room | Tardis |

"Doctor?" Amy questioned. "Rei?"

| Outside | Planet | Junkyard |

"I'm here too thanks." Aurelia spoke as she tried open the doors again with a different setting.

"Open this door!" Aubrielle shouted in a panic.

| Inside | Console Room | Tardis |

"Rory, hold my hand." Amy whispered, stretching her hand towards her husband.

| Outside | Planet | Junkyard |

"Amy! Rory!" The trio shouted as they pounded on the doors of the TARDIS. As the TARDIS dematerializes, the trio steps back, pulling out Amy's phone to call the married couple.

"Amy? Amy, can you hear me?" Aubrielle begged into the phone. The silence on the other end causes her to shut the phone in frustration and disappointment.

"Okay, right." The Doctor smacked his hands together with a smile. "I don't, I really don't know what to do."

"Must be a new feeling for you." Aurelia said sarcastically.

"It is!" The Doctor smiled towards her. "Thanks for noticing."

The Doctor sends the girls one last laugh as he races off back inside the brig corridor.

| Inside | Console Room | Tardis |

"Listen, whatever happens, at least we're together." Rory comforted Amy, holding onto her hands tightly. "And we're in the Tardis, so we're safe."