Silently Crying

"It won't come off, why won't it come off?" Aubrielle whispered scrubbing her arms and hands viciously yet the blood stain red still remained on her skin. Quiet sobs came out of the younger Pond as she tried to rid herself of what happened. 

Why? Why did this happen? None of this was ever supposed to happen. Why couldn't it of been me? It was supposed to be me.

Soft knocks on the door snapped Aubrielle out of her thoughts. 

"Elle, it's Amy. Are you alright?" Amy asked, silently cursing herself for the stupid question.

"It won't come off, why won't it come off?" Aubrielle whispered as she opened the door for her sister.

Amy took in the red, puffy eyes of her sister and the red stain that seems to not want to come out. Amelia sighed sadly, pulling her little sister in for a hug and walking them both into the restroom.

"You need to put soap and water on the rag sweetheart," Amelia told her sister while putting the items on the rag.

Aubrielle sat up on the closed toilet seat while Amy wiped away all the blood from her sisters face, arms and hands. The tub in the restroom started filling up courtesy of the Tardis.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" Amy asked as the silence got tense. Aubrielle immediately shook her head, eyes once again filling with tears as she thought about what happened tonight.

"I-I c-cant talk about it, p-please don't make me." She stuttered, pulling away as her sister rubbed against the cut on her eye.

"Will you at least tell me where you were, or who did this to you?" Amy pressed on. Aubrielle started to panic, quick, short breaths came out of her mouth as she tried to back away from her sister.

"Whoa, calm down, you don't have to answer, okay sweetheart. I'm sorry." Amelia told her, pulling her into a hug. The Tardis let out a comforting hug for the young girl and played soft jazz music throughout the spaceship to calm the younger Pond.

"Okay, let's get you to the bath alright? I'm going to pick out an outfit for you to wear and you can go ahead and get in while the water's warm." Amelia said kissing her sister's head and walking out of the restroom.

Aubrielle undressed slowly and cautiously sat in the water, bubbles covering her everywhere. "Thank you, sweetie," She whispered to the Tardis as she slowly sank back into the tub. 

The Tardis let out another hum as Amy walked back into the room with a fresh set of clothes. "Here are some clothes for when you're finished, just relax and I'll come get you if we end up doing anything tonight. I love you." Amy said pressing a kiss to her sister's head and walking out the room.

"Me too," whispered Aubrielle.

"How is she?" The Doctor asked Amy as she stepped back into the room. Amy shook her head as she stopped next to him.

"I've never seen her like this before, she's heartbroken," Amelia stated worriedly thinking back to her sister's eyes and how much pain was hidden in them.

Sensing that Aubrielle was walking back into the room, the Doctor looked at Amelia. 

"I think I have something that might take both of your minds of that."