A Christmas Carol (1)

Inside the TARDIS | Aubrielle's Bedroom |

"How did you sleep?" The Doctor asked as Aubrielle finally woke up.

"Better than I have in years honestly. We're you awake this entire time?" Aubrielle questioned, worried.

"Don't worry, love. I don't sleep like you and your sister have to."

Aubrielle smiled at him, turning over in the bed to face him fully. The Doctor ran a hand through her hair, smiling down at the girl next to him. He allowed his hand to fall down to cup her cheek and she softly kissed his palm.

"I really love you." She whispered, closing her eyes.

"And I really love you." The Doctor whispered, kissing her lips softly.

Once the two broke away, Aubrielle slowly opened her eyes and looked at the Doctor with a smile.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Aubrielle asked excitedly.

"I was thinking....."

Later that morning...

Inside | Starliner Flight Deck |

A Starliner was crashing and became stuck in a thick cloud layer of some kind.

"Would all passengers please return to their seats and fasten their safety belts? We are experiencing slight turbulence." A computer voice asked through the whole ship.

The Captain of the Starliner then arrived on the primary flight deck.

"Both engines failed, and the storm gates critical. The ship is going down! Christmas is canceled."

"Entering atmosphere now! - Level keep her level!" The first pilot instructed.

"Level with what?" The second pilot asked. "I can't see! What is that stuff?"

"Clouds?" The Captain guessed.

"What kind of clouds?"

"Are you sending a distress signal?"

"It's not me!"

"Who's in the honeymoon suite?" The Captain question, checking the ship to locate the signal.

At that moment, Amy burst in, wearing her police outfit.