The Doctor's Wife (1)

| Inside | Spaceship | Unknown |

A young woman is being led into a room by an older woman. The young woman speaks to a man wearing a tattered Confederate Army uniform who was occupying the room.

"Will it be me, Uncle?" The young woman asks the man.

"Yes, it's going to be you." The man, Uncle confirms. "I only wish I could go in your place, Idris."

The man stopped his sentence as he looked up in thought. After a moment, he turned his attention back to Idris. "Nah, I don't, because it's really going to hurt."

Right as Uncle finished his sentence, an Ood with glowing green eyes appears behind Idris.

"It's starting." She comments, slightly nervous. "What will happen?"

"Oh." The older woman starts, exchanging a quick glance with Uncle before turning back to Idris. "Er, Nephew will drain your mind and your soul from your body and leave your body empty."

Idris goes up onto a platform with a bit of alien tech dangling around the place. The Ood holds Idris' head as she trembles in her hold.

"I'm scared." She whispered, closing her eyes as she mumbled to herself.

"I expect so, dear." Auntie replied. "But soon you'll have a new soul. There'll be a Time Lord coming."

| Inside | Tardis | Console Room |

"And then we discovered it wasn't the Robot King, after all, it was the real one." The Doctor explained to Rory. "Fortunately, I was able to re-attach the head."

Aubrielle cleared her throat as she turned to him expectantly. Her arms crossed over her chest as she pouted at him. The Doctor noticed her gaze and looked around dejectedly as Amy came down the stairs.

"Okay, I lied." The Doctor retracted his statement. "Aubrielle reattached his head."

Aubrielle turned to the Doctor with a smile, blowing a kiss to him. She let out a small giggle as he jumped in the air to catch the kiss and place it to his heart.

"Do you believe any of this stuff?" Rory asked his wife as she walked over to him.

"I was there with them." Amy confirmed as she kissed his cheek and walked over to her sister and wrapped her in a hug, kissing the side of her head as Aubrielle wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh, it's the warning lights." The Doctor said. "I'm getting rid of those. They never stop."

"Oh no." Aubrielle mumbled as she pulled away from Amy and walked over to her lover who as currently slapping the console. "That's a bad idea, Mon amour."

"Hey." Rory called over to his wife as he followed her. "You're still thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Oh, shush." She scolded him." "We saw him die."