Crazier. (Lab Rats fanfic/Ada...

By thatoneperson1000

My name is Jasmyn Dooley. I'm 16 years old, and I'm Leo Dooley's older sister. What happens when we move in w... More

Crush, Chop, and Burn: Pt.1
Crush, Chop, and Burn: Pt.2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a train
Smart and Smarter
Exoskeleton vs Grandma
Bionic Birthday Fail
Bionic Birthday Fail: Pt.2
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter Pt. 2
Back from the Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin the Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club

Can I Borrow The Helicopter? Pt.1

2.5K 56 12
By thatoneperson1000

Jasmyn's POV

I am chilling in the living room with Davenport, Mom, and Leo when Adam, Bree, and Chase come out of the elevator, loudly.

Chase is giggling like a little girl while Adam chuckles. Bree just looks annoyed.

She steps towards us, "Mr. Davenport, I can not stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?"

Davenport lightly laughs, "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals."

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?!"

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms?" Mom suggests to Davenport.

I nod, "You have like fourteen."

Davenport stands up, "Wow..wow..wow..wow. I do not have any extra rooms."

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention, a room full of mirrors." Mom scolds.

Davenport smirks, "Yeah, or, as I like to call it, a room full of me." He looks off into the distance smiling.

Mom shakes her head, "Ok, Bree, you can have my sewing room."

Bree cheers, "Yes! So long bozos!" She directs to Adam and Chase.

"Fine, without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Chase says.

"Mhhmm.. That's right, no more hair scrunches, or rainbow colored toe socks, or pretty, pinky, shiny junk!" Adam agrees.

He realizes something, "Ooh, but I am a little chapped. Can I borrow some your bubble berry puckerbalm?"

Before Bree can answer, he snatches her necklace off and begins using her chapstick.

Once he's done, stares at it. "Man, it's always so hard not to eat..."

Bree snatches it from him, and she heads down to the lab to get her stuff.

I follow her, "Hey! Our rooms are gonna be right next to each other!"

We get in the elevator, and Bree screeches, "I am so excited to have my own room. I can finally have my own privacy."

"Yes! And, I can ask you for advice without worrying about Adam or Chase hearing me!"

"Ahhh!" We scream at the same time in excitement.

Once we get to the lab, I help her move her stuff upstairs.

~~~~~~

After helping Bree unpack, I decide to play a touch screen, holographic game with Leo and Davenport. Right now, he and Leo are competing.

"Leo wins." The game says.

Leo smiles, "Man, this is awesome! Bigger is always better. Except for, in this case, the little guy just kicked the big guys butt."

I laugh, "Yeah, and I beat both of you so..."

Davenport smiles at Leo and I, "You know guys. I don't let just anybody use my holoscopic screen. You know, this is a big father-daughter, father-son moment for us."

I raise my eyebrows.

Leo frowns, "Please, don't make me play catch. I-That's just gonna get ugly."

Davenport shakes his head, and they both look at me.

"...Well, I gotta pee!" I say quickly and run to the restroom.

When I get back, Leo quickly glances at me. I sit on the stool, as Davenport talks to Leo.

"Well, the first time I met your mom, I offered her a ride on my futuristic, high-speed helicopter."

Leo's eye widen, "So, I can borrow the helicopter?!"

I scoff.

Davenport laughs, "That's a great idea! In an alternate universe where bad ideas are great."

I laugh, and Davenport tries a different approach.

"Leo, what I'm trying to say is, you're like me. You're smart, and you're handsome. But, people think you're a nerd..."

"..One hundred percent." I say getting grapes out of the fridge.

Davenport scolds me for a second, and I shrug.

He continues, "So, you gotta be flashy, so they know how cool you are."

Leo nods, "Ok, be flashy, got it. I'm gonna try some of that on Janelle, but let's keep that between us, ok?"

Davenport points at me, as I sit down with my bowl of grapes.

"I already knew, so he's talking to you." I say.

"Absolutely, what happens in lady land, stays in lady land." Davenport says and begins dancing like an old person would.

Leo nods once again and goes to his room.

As I eat my grapes, I feel Davenport starting at me.

I look up, "What?"

He smiles, "..So, Leo tells me you have a boyfriend."

My eyes widen, as Davenport leans on the island.

"So, who's your Prince Chaaaaarming?" He asks resting his head on both his hands.

I laugh uncomfortably, "I-uh-Leo didn't hear me correctly. I didn't say I had a boyfriend....I said my friend had one.."

He squints his eyes at me.

"Yeah, that's what happened. I do not have a boyfriend..." I declare.

"Ok...so why did you tell Leo that your 'friend' had a boyfriend?"

"Umm..I told him because my friend needs help in the relationship department." I quickly get up from the stool and go around to Davenport.

"Maybe, you can help me-her." I say.

Davenport nods, "Ok, what's her problem?"

I begin walking around the kitchen, "Well, her problem is that she has a boyfriend...And, she hasn't told her parents yet because she's not sure if they will allow her to be with said boyfriend."

Davenport thinks, "Hmm..Well, maybe you should tell your friend that, if her parents don't like her relationship, they probably have a good reason. But, she also doesn't know because she hasn't told them, so she should do that first."

I nod "Ok, I'll to call her right now. Thank you."

I begin to walk, but Davenport cuts me off.

I look at him, and he puts his arms up for a hug. I mentally cringe.

When Adam does this, it's cute.

When Davenport does this, it's awkward.

I quickly hug him then run up to Bree's room.

I knock quickly, and she yells for me to come in.

"Bree, I have kind of a problem." I say quickly.

She sets her phone down, "What is it?"

"Davenport almost figured out that I had a boyfriend, but I told him I had a friend, who has a boyfriend and parents who may not allow her to be with her boyfriend. And, he told me to tell my friend to tell her parents about her boyfriend!" I rant and sit on the bed.

Bree pats my back, "This is a good thing. You can finally tell them you're dating.... someone."

I groan, "I don't know. I guess I have this fear of them completely ending my relationship."

"How much do you like him?" Bree asks staring at me.

I look at her, "I like him a lot!"

"Then, you should wanna let everyone know you're dating him, and the only way to do that is by telling Tasha and Davenport that you guys are in a relationship."

"Wow, you're right Bree. I've never thought of it like that before. Ok, I'll tell them. Thank you." I say hugging her.

She laughs, "What are best friends for? And, you should probably talk to Adam before you tell them."

I nod, "Ok, I will go do that right now. Bye, bestie." I head down to the lab.

~~~~~~

Davenport's POV

Wow, I can't believe I gave both Leo and Jasmyn advice. I am awesome.

Smiling I grab my mug and get up from my computer. I see Tasha.

"Oh, honey, guess who is the world's best step-dad slash inventor...according to this mug, it's me." I say showing her the front of the mug.

She smiles, "I'm surprised it doesn't have your face on it."

I smile and show her the back of the cup, "BAM!"

She laughs when she sees my face is indeed on the cup.

I turn the cup back around, "Get this, Leo and I, and Jasmyn and I, had a moment. Leo told me about a girl, and Jasmyn told me about her friend's relationship problems."

"Well, what did they say?!" Tasha asks excitedly.

"Well-I, I can't. Leo asked me not to say anything. Her name is Janelle!"

"Oh, I knew it!" Tasha says.

I frown, "Wait, you knew? How'd you.."

"Yesterday, he slipped and asked me for a peanut butter and Janelly sandwich. I know her mother. This is so exciting!"

"He was having a little trouble talking to her, so I kind of helped him out in that department. Go, Dad go!"

"You didn't tell him the helicopter line did you?" Tasha asks.

I scoff, "NO!"

I bring my mug up to my mouth, "Yeah."

Tasha smiles, "Mhm. And, what about Jasmyn? What did she say?"

I shrug, "Just that her friend is having trouble telling her parents about her boyfriend."

"She has no friend, Donald." Tasha says shaking her head.

"What? How do you know?" I ask surprised.

"I overheard Bree and her talking earlier, and she said she was gonna tell us that she had a boyfriend!"

At the moment I don't know whether to feel betrayed or happy because she took my advice.

"Well, did she say when?" I ask Tasha.

"Hmm...no she did not, so until then pretend you know nothing about this."

I nod, "You got it."

The elevator opens, and Adam steps out.

Me and Tasha look at him quickly.

"Sorry, if I scared you guys, I just came to grab some cheese for my ra- self." Adam says smiling at us.

Tasha and I look at each other and shake our heads. Oh, Adam.

~~~~~~

Word count: 1585

Here is part one. I would've just posted both parts together, but I wasn't sure when I'd get around to it. So, I split it up. Hope you enjoyed this part.

Vote, comment, follow, and have a nice day. 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 3.3K 13
❝𝐡𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 π‘ˆπ‘πΈπ‘‹π‘ƒπΈπΆπ‘‡πΈπ·.❞ 𝑨 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’„π’π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’„ π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...
14.4K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
2K 68 14
Life has never been easy for Riley Dooley. Having magical powers she struggles to fit in. That all changed when she and her best friend Leo met three...
310K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...