Austin's Angel (Austin Mahone...

By iamcheyenne13

Maya Thompson finds a teddy bear laying outside of the arena that Austin Mahone was currently performing in... More

Austin's Angel
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 16

1.8K 35 0
By iamcheyenne13

So today's Wednesday. The day that I start a whole new school with my brothers. I put on a pair of denim shorts, a black sweatshirt with a whole bunch of hamburgers on it and my black vans. I wore my hair up in a messy bun since I didn't feel like doing anything to it. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast before grabbing my book bag and getting into Jordan's black minivan with the rest of the boys.

As we drove, Jordan kept sneaking glances at me and smirking. "can I help you?" I asked getting irritated. "did you know that you snore in your sleep?" he asked while turning a corner. "seriously?" I threw my hands up. "its kind of adorable" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him as he parked, and we entered the gigantic school. Jordan walked me to the office to get my schedule, then I went to my first period. oh great! I have the worst subject of all for first period. Biology.

I walked in the class and sat at a table where no one was. I turned around and a whole bunch of guys were wrestling each other to sit next to me. And one hot guy got to it first. I just rolled my eyes and turned around, pulling out my drawing book so I wouldn't have to speak to him. I started drawing a whole bunch of hearts as the teacher began the lesson. I drew hearts with arrows through them, hearts with designs around them, and hearts with strings attaching to other hearts. Why was I drawing this? I questioned myself not noticing my new teacher had been calling my name.

The guy next to me nudged me and I jumped staring at the teacher. "could you come to the front of the class please" she asked. I frowned and gave her a dirty look before getting up from my seat. She had on vintage cat eye reading glasses, her hair in a chignon, a red button up shirt, a black pencil skirt, and a pair of black six inch heels. I stood by her and she put her arm around my shoulder. "class this is our new student Allison James-". "Maya Thompson, my name is Maya Thompson" I said frustratedly.

"well your paper says Allison James" she said picking up the paper that had all of my information on it. "I don't care what my paper says, my name is Maya Thompson" I argued. She lifted her glasses with her finger and said, "very well then, class please welcome Maya Thompson and make her feel very comfortable in this school" she said. I walked over to my desk to find the hot guy looking through my drawing book. "your drawings are dope" he said as I walked to the table.

I grabbed my book from his hands and mumbled a 'thanks'. "I'm Travis by the way, and you are smoking hot" he said putting his hand out. "dont be a douchebag" I told him, rejecting his hand shake and shoving my face back into my book. He seemed a little taken aback by my rejection. And I smirked a little. He was probably one of the popular guys who never gets rejected. As I walked through the hall I looked at my schedule trying to find my next class. I would follow my class mates, but the majority of them were leaving the building.

"need help?" Travis asked walking next to me. "not from a douchebag" I responded as I struggled to find my next class. "I'm sorry about that. I don't usually get rejected" he explained. Ha! I knew it! someone should give me money. "well, seems like your huge ego got to you" I said. "or maybe just a really beautiful girl" he smirked. "awww....." I fake pouted, "I'm still not buying it" I said in a baby voice. He just chuckled. "I'll get you to buy it sweat heart don't worry" he smiled as he walked away. It was then that I realized I still needed his help to get to my classes.

When I looked up he had already disappeared around the hall. "Travis!" I yelled running after him. He was leaning on the wall with his arms folded, a huge smirk on his face. "yes sweetheart?". I huffed my breath and rolled my eyes. "right this way" he put his arm out to escort me but I ignored and followed him. He directed me to all of my classes and sat next to me in all the ones we had together. He even ditched the table all of his friends were at.

At lunch, he invited me to sit at his table with all of his friends, but I wasn't too fond of sitting at a table full of guys, and girls that looked like hookers. "why aren't you sitting with your friends?" I asked him, picking at the salad on my tray. "well...I wanted to make sure that you're okay" he responded with a smirk. "stop smirking, it makes you look like the egotistical jerk I believe you are" I half-yelled. He lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "sorry doesn't help, learn to stop throwing yourself at girls like that so much". He sat there quietly as I ate my salad. I started to feel bad that I kinda yelled at him like that. "look, I'm sure you're not really a bad guy, you just need to work on how you approach girls" I explained. He lifted his head and gave me a small smile. "can you help me change?" he asked. I got surprised that he actually asked me for his help but agreed. He gave me a smile and walked me out of the lunchroom.

After school he offered me a ride but I told him Jordan was driving me home. "wait, I thought Jordan James only had brothers" he said as we walked through the halls. "I uh, was abducted when I was 3 I just got back a couple of days ago" I said. "oh I'm so sorry that must've been hard for you. No wonder you didn't want the teacher to say your name was Allison".

"yeah, it is hard but, the boys are growing on me" I said with a smile. "you have a great smile, and what's your name again?" he asked. "Maya". "cool I'll see you tomorrow Maya" he winked. "sorry uh.." he gave me a friendly handshake and a smile. He was willing to change himself because of me and we just met today.Wow. I spotted Jordan's car and ran over to it getting into the passenger seat.

He drove out of the parking lot and headed home. "I saw you talking to Travis Hartley in the hall" he said looking at me. "so, what I can't make associates?" I asked in a smart tone. "its not that, he's just not the type of person you'd wanna be friends with" he explained, his jaw clenching and hands tightening on the wheel. "isn't all the guys in the school basically just like Travis? Well tanned, blonde hair, masculine, perfect jawline, egotistical".

"yeah but Travis is basically the leader of all of them, I just want you to be careful around him, I'm not saying you can't be his friend" he said pulling into the driveway. "associate and he's willing to change, he asked me for his help" I added before getting out of the car. We all ate dinner then did our chores before going to bed. "so honey how was school?" Audrey asked. "it was fine, I made an associate" I said with a fake smile. "oh thats great I'm glad you've made a friend" she said giving me a hug.

"associate" I reminded her walking upstairs. I took a shower then put on my pajamas. I walked into Jordan's room, where he was laying down on the bed with his phone, and grabbed Angel from his closet. I noticed he was sleeping by the wall, which I had already claimed as my spot. "move" I ordered him in a calm tone. "I always sleep by the wall" he explained with a smirk. "well not anymore, now move". He just shook his head no. He wants to play hard, so I'll play hard. I sat Angel on his dresser and climbed on the bed, trying to pull him off with all of my might but he was way too heavy.

He laughed so hard that he had to clutch his stomach. I used that to the best of my ability and managed to pull him off the bed and he landed with a loud thump. "okay you win" he said getting up and catching his breath. He cut the light off and laid beside me. "you know your phone has been going off nonstop?" he asked grabbing it from his drawer. Sometimes I tend to forget I even have a phone because I barely use it. "seriously, that's odd". He handed me my phone which had a whole bunch of twitter, instagram, and Facebook notifications. Also a couple missed calls and texts from Austin.

I opened up my twitter and I had 63K followers. My eyes widened. I went through my interactions and a whole bunch of people were mentioning me and Austin. Some of them were rude and some of the weren't. The same thing was with my instagram, I had 73K followers 35K likes and 47K comments. I checked my Facebook and I had 20K friends requests. I looked through my twitter interactions and noticed one was from Austin. It was a picture of me and him at love park. We had asked a guy to take the picture. We stood in front of the statue, he was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around me and we were both smiling.

The description said: @MayaThompson I've been calling and texting you but you haven't answered. I'm still not giving up on you. You are the most amazing thing I could ever ask for and I miss you so much baby. I know we haven't made our relationship official but I still consider you mine. I'm so sorry for what I did and would do anything to take it back. I just wanted you to know that I still and will always care about you. I'm leaving for Miami today and I'm not sure when I'll ever be able to see you again, but just know that I'll be thinking of you while I'm away. Love, Austin.

I looked at the picture and nearly cried. I had major feelings for Austin that I don't think I've ever had for any other guy. And that fact that I might not see him again makes it all worse. I didn't even bother to read the comments and laid down. I had 37 miss calls from Austin and 42 messages. Most of them were 'I'm sorry' or 'I miss you' or 'I fucked up'. I almost cried but I didn't want to since Jordan was in the room. I decided to text him back to let him know I read all of his messages.

Maya: Austin......

Austin: I thought you'd never text me back. Are you okay?

Maya: why wouldn't I be?

Austin: just asking....I really miss you :,(

Maya: yeah I know

Austin: you know how sorry I am don't you?

Maya: yeah

Austin: I wanted to take you out today but you haven't received any of my calls or texts and I'm already on the plane :(

Maya: oh.....

Austin: I miss you so much, you really don't understand

Maya: and why don't I?

Austin: because you never respond to me or tell me you miss me back or anything

Maya: well maybe because I don't

I totally do

Austin: how can you even say that?

Maya: I'm sorry.....I didn't mean that, I'm just really pissed

Austin: I know, and I will do ANYTHING to make you happy and be mine again

Maya: idk, I'm gonna go to bed now...I guess I'll see you whenever.....

Austin: will you text me tomorrow?

Maya: idk

Austin: okay..... :| goodnight beautiful

Maya: goodnight Austin

I let out a sigh and cut my phone off of vibrate because it was vibrating nonstop, and placed it on Jordan's drawer. When I looked at him he was sound asleep. Whenever he slept he reminded me of Austin because before I slept with Austin, I had never slept with a guy before. Its kind of peaceful if they're not a wild sleeper or really really loud snorer. I placed my hand on Jordan's heart and began to sniff due to my crying.

I moved closer to Jordan and nuzzled into his chest. "you okay?" he asked, his voice raspy. I shook my head 'no' and he wrapped his arm around me rubbing his hand up and down my back.

I'm the one thats letting him go, so why am I so upset?

;) muahh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
44K 1K 19
Claire Villanueva is no other than Robert Villanueva's older sister. She's told not to fall in love with her brothers friend, but she does it anyways...
31.3K 647 58
[COMPLETED] Here's to all my Mahomies of Colour . Whether you are a Mahomie or just think he's cute. Enjoy so one... two... three... IMAGINE
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...