Children of the God's(paused)

Per edoan23

*Please Read The First Book Of The God Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 3] Series of Gods... Més

Sneak Peek of Children of the God's
Chapter-2:First Sense
Chapter-3: "This isn't Fair"
Chapter-4: The Book
Chapter-5: "That's Enough"
Chapter-6: "Lower World"
Chapter-7: Naked Girls
Chapter-8: Faiths Mate
Chapter 11: No Pain No Gain
Chapter-9: Virgil's Weapon
Chapter 10: Bloodshed For The Angel
Chapter 12: Secrets Uncovered
Chapter 13: Stir with trouble
Chapter 14: Bad time for the Elders
Chapter 15: Enzo The Take-Over
Chapter-16: Training Day 1
Chapter-17: Training Day's
Chapter 18: Trust against Power
Chapter 19: Two Mates
Chapter 20: Challenged
Chapter 21: A Bloody Secret
Chapter 22: The Smell Of Death Itself
Chapter 23: Dance of a Life Time
Chapter 24: "Stay Away From. . ."
Chapter 25: Face-to-Face
Chapter 26: It's My Fault
Chapter 27: Reason With Brains
Chapter 28: New Contract
Chapter 29: Relaxation Goes Wrong
Chapter 30: A Burning Desire
Chapter 31: Damien Eyes
Chapter 32: The First Demon
Chapter 33: Reverse Rejection

Chapter-1: The Beginning

2.7K 112 2
Per edoan23

Virgil

I stared at the sunset as it slowly began fade. It's yellow glow warmed me as it faded completely.

"There goes the warmth. See you tomorrow." I said while getting up, staring out into the ocean.

Valhalla, a world where time is fast and can't seem to slow down.

Shifting into my white and black striped wolf, I headed home which is the center of Valhalla. My paws dig into the wet sand, keeping me from sinking. My home came into view, it's ruins were old and not renewed.

Running towards the gates, I spotted Lucas sitting with Odin whom was a machine.
I barked, their heads looked my way.

"My prince, hope you had a nice run." I barked again, he smiled and continued on doing what he was doing. Entering the gates I saw mom and dad, training in the fields. Their swords clashed together, making sparks.

Shifting back with my clothes on, I ran towards them. "Hey mom! Hey dad!" They both turned to me while flinging their arms out, the weapons vanish quickly.

"Hey son, how was the run?" Dad was the first to speak.

"Good. Saw the sunset fade." Dad smiled.

Dad was old, and when I say old I mean thousands of years old. They told my twin and I about when you turn twenty you'll stop aging, which is something I'm looking forward too.

My parents are quite young for their age. My dad looked young, but he aged a little when my sister and I came along. His hair was white of course and a few wrinkles, like mom, but she has pinkish white hair.

Mom laughed, and came to me, placing her gloved hand on my shoulder. "Dinner will be done soon. Why don't you go get your sister." I nodded and shifted mid jump, heading out of the castle grounds and into the forest that lays not far from the castle.

•Faith•

Staring at the dummy in front of me, I pulled out my two daggers, throwing them at it. I watched as the daggers pierced through the sack of the head. "Perfect."

Going back to the table that was filled with weapons, I picked up a bow and arrow.
Going back to the line I made with a stick, I lined the arrow and took a deep breath.

Smirking, I let the arrow fly through my fingers, watching it spin out of control as it pierced through the heart. "Perfect." Putting the weapon back, I grab my towel and wrapped it around my neck, then took a sip of my water.

I listened to the forest as I relaxed. I can hear the birds chirping and the sound of a herd of deer running made me relax.

Being free is what I like to do, in my spare time though.

I was about to practice again when I heard animal foot coming my way. Grabbing my bow and arrow again, I lined the arrow and aimed where the creature will come through.

Taking a breath, I watched as I saw a wolf, laughing I let the arrow go.

I watched as the black and white wolf jump over the arrow, twisting around the wolf watched it hit the tree. The wolf turned to me and bared its teeth, letting out a vicious growl.

Faith! I laughed and put the bow back.

What! I thought you were a wild animal out to get me. I can hear him growling as he vanished from my head.

"I can't believe you did that!" I shrugged and sat down on the ground. The sun was setting and only the lights of the sun was barely showing through the trees.

"Sorry." He groaned and sat beside me, staring at the dummy with smirk. "Who did you thought of this time?" Looking at the dummy, I remembered I had imagined Sirius who is my personal trainer.

"Sirius..." I spat.

Ah, Sirius, a man who treats me like a solider and not a normal person. Mom met him in Rio, Brazil. He was a werewolf, and he was on the verge of dying because he was attacked by a rogue.

Mom saved him and he asked if he can join her and he said that he was the best skilled warrior ever. Mom agreed and took him to Valhalla, that is when he began to train us, me the most.

Snapping out of my daze, I got up and stretched. "Ready to go. I'm starved." Virgil nodded and snapped his fingers. My weapons vanish, and my dummy, there probably back at home in the training chambers.

I shifted into my tiger, my black and white fur covered my body as I landed on my paws. I turned my head to Virgil, he shook his head and smirked at me.

Ready kitty cat? I growled and smirked back.

Your going down...pup. He growled at me, and dashed off into the forest.

Laughing, I headed into the forest after him. Keeping a few feet away from him, but not to far. My heart was racing, as I ran to catch up to him. Smirking, I ran passed him.

In slow motion, my brother had his jaw drop as he watch me pass him with ease.

Where's the speed? He narrowed his eyes and pushed harder, but I pushed forward.

Trying to keep my place as first.

Looking behind me, I noticed he wasn't there. Slowly down, I came to a stop and listened, but no sound was made. Turning around, I-.

Boo! I jumped and landed with a thud. I watched as my brother rolled on the ground, laughing and snorting. A deep growl rumbled through my chest as I lunged at my brother.

Your so dead! He yelped as I bite into his ear, making it bleed.

Ow! What the heck! Get off you fat cat! Getting off, I flicked my tail at his face. He sneezed, and bit my tail. I hissed and glared to him.

Virgil! Faith! Get home right now or your both grounded! Mom's voice echoed through our heads, making us cringe.

Glaring at each other, we headed home. By now the sun was completely gone and the moon was half way up in the sky. Our bodies were shadows in the dark, sliding and gliding. Our home came into view, making me smile.

Our home.

Running through the gates, I saw both our parents and Lucas in the background, watching us closing. I shifted back as did my brother.

"Where were you guys at?" Mom said, giving us the 'look' that will make us look down, ashamed.

"Why is your ear bleeding Virgil?" Virgil looked at me, his hard look didn't even make me flinch, only to make me laugh. In the inside though.

"It's nothing. My ear got caught in some branches." Smirking in my mind, I knew I had him around my finger. Mom sighed, nodding and waved her hand, clearing frustrated.

"Next time, be sure to be home before dark. Understood?" We both nodded and followed mom and dad back inside.

•Virgil•

Glaring at my sister, we entered the warmth of the castle of Valhalla. Pictures of other Gods and Goddesses hanged on the crystal walls as we walked passed them all.

Our passed lives...

We walked into the throne room where there are two crystal thrones, both blue. We passed the throne room and into the dining hall where the smell hit my nose. I moaned as I smelt my favorite dish, Italian chicken and rice.

Sitting down, I looked over at my sister to see she had Chicken Alfredo. Mom and dad both ate the same dish, spaghetti and meatballs. We ate in peace before dad spoke.

"How's the training coming along Faith?" Dad said taking a sip of his wine. Faith looked at her food, her face was filled with annoyance. "It was great." Dad nodded and turned to me, waiting for my answer as well. "Alright, I'm trying to learn to use a sword, but I don't think it's my type of weapon." I said to dad, who scratched his chin, thinking.

"Well, I hope you find your true weapon. Maybe your sister can help you since she is really good with any weapon." I nodded, looking at my sister which I can tell she wasn't excited as I hoped.

After dinner, I went up to my room. Entering my large room, I immediately went to my bed, and laid down. I yawned, looking at the clock to see it was half passed eight.

Getting off my bed, I walked to my dresser, and pulled out a pair of sweats. Throwing my shirt to the side, and my pants, then putting my sweats on, I climbed back in bed. Laying there for a few minutes I realized I couldn't sleep.

Getting up, I headed for my door and walked out. Walking down the quiet hallway, I went to my sisters door that was completely crystal, like mine. Knocking softly, I waited till she opened the door. Faith opened it, I can tell she also couldn't sleep.

"Hey, want to watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded. "Yours or mine?" I asked, she pointed to me. I nodded and we headed back to my room. Picking out Rio 2, I put it in and got back in bed.

For the rest of the night, we watched the movie, then soon fell asleep.
_______________________________
On side is the pic of Virgil wolf.

Well, I decided to call it Children of the
Gods.
Comment
Vote

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Immortal Love Per Jay

Novel·la juvenil

1.7K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...
Their Thief Per D. R. Knight

Literatura romàntica

3.2M 100K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...
2.3K 129 22
I learnt that there was something black inside everyone’s soul, but most of them had it buried deep within. Almost everyone — including me — preferre...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...