Avenger's One-Shots/ IronDad...

By Raven_Hellfire

HELLO EVERYBODY THAT LOVES MARVEL!! My name is Raven Hellfire and I am the author of this book. How are you... More

🥀🖤HELLO🖤🥀
🥀Running away🥀
🥀Running Away Part 2🥀
🥀Running away part 3🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Pietro?🥀
🥀The fight🥀
🥀The Red String🥀
🥀Where's Peter Parker!!🥀
🥀Mission Suicide🥀
🥀Don't push your luck🥀
🥀Don't Push Your Luck part 2🥀
🥀Disney Land🥀
🥀Auntie Tasha's comfortable🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 1🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 2🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 3🥀
🥀Just Call Me Anansi!🥀
🥀Peter is Artistic?!🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Kidnapped🥀
🥀Kidnapped Part 2🥀
🥀Bucky is NICE🥀
🥀Death🥀
🥀Death- part 2🥀
🥀The Pranksters met Loki and FLOWER CROWNS🥀
🥀Back together/ Reunited🥀
🥀Asexual🥀
🥀Road Work Ahead🥀
🥀The Big Reveal🥀
🥀HALLOWEEN🥀 (2018)
🥀We Are.....Venom🥀
🥀We Are.......... Venom Part 2🥀
🥀Verteran's🥀
🥀 Veterans part 2. 🥀
🥀Happy Thanksgiving!🥀
🥀The burning golf course // RIP 🥀
🖤🥀RIP White Wolf🥀🖤
🖤🥀 #PROTECTYOURCOMMUNITY 🥀🖤
🖤🥀Tagged🥀♥️
🥀Finding out🥀
🥀Finding Out Part 2🥀
🥀TRUTH OR DARE 🥀
🥀On Your Left!🥀
🥀Swear Jar🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 2🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 3🥀
🥀Talent Show/Holiday's Special🥀
🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀
🥀An Angry Peter, Is not a Peter you want to see Part 2🥀
🥀The end game/ I'm Coming Home🥀
🥀The End Game/ I'm Coming Home🥀 Part 2
🥀Understanding🥀
🥀Holy Crap🥀
🖤🥀Q&A QUESTIONS HERE🥀🖤
🖤🥀Q&A ANSWERS!!🥀🖤
🥀Plan H🥀
🥀The Frozen Tongues🥀
🥀FINISHED Stop Stealing My KIDS🥀
🥀Kidnapped, The Rogues, and Ross🥀
🥀Dad jokes and Angry Peter🥀
🥀Appreciate Tony Stark Day!🥀
🥀Tony Stark Appreciation Day Part 2🥀
🥀Brother....?🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀 PART 2
🥀Lesbians🥀
🥀I Will Kill Everyone In This Room🥀
🥀In the Soul Realm🥀
🥀Renaming🥀
🥀Catch Fast🥀
🥀Shotgun!🥀
🥀Shotgun! Part 2🥀
♾🥀Tears🥀♾
🥀Happy Birthday🥀
🥀🖤A/N🖤🥀
🥀Too.... Strong....uuhhhh🥀
🥀Happy (Late) Fathers Day (I MESSED UP)🥀
🥀Replaced🥀
🥀Caw caw Mother Fuckers
🥀Come little children~🥀
🥀Wedding🥀
🥀Cousin Sergei🥀
🥀Back Again
🥀It's going to be ok...right?
🥀CHAPTER AND IMPORANT A/N READ IT🥀
🥀I don't care...
🥀Halloween (2019)🥀
🥀Watty's-This isn't where your story ends-Not on my watch
🥀I love you...🥀
🥀Bad day🥀
🥀Birthday Boy🥀
🥀Birthday Boy part 2🥀
🥀Mission gone wrong 🥀
🥀Kitty🥀
🥀God bless America🥀
🥀Strange are you okay?🥀
🥀Floor Is LAVA🥀
🥀Happy Holidays!🥀
🥀Instant Kill🥀
🥀I'm your new Dad🥀
🥀Please Help Rhodey!🥀
🥀Oh My Thor!🔥
🥀New Years and GROOT
🥀Peppermint
🥀Peter!
🥀Light Sabers
🥀Tick...Tick...Ti-
🥀That Was My Son!🔥
🥀Attacked Part 2🔥
🥀Attacked Part 3🔥
🥀Your Son Peter?🔥
🥀Red Bull🔥
🥀Rare happiness
🥀My leg-
🥀Life is cruel...🔥
🥀Trans Visibility day!🔥
🥀The Unknown Blog/ Going on Hiatus🔥
🥀Russian Singers~🥀
🥀Bad idea🔥
🥀Shit talking🔥
🥀UpDog🔥
🥀Beep Beep🔥
🥀A Menace🔥
🥀Loki!🥀
🥀Holy- BUCKY?!?!
Music
🥀MJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING🥀
Animal
Howling Angels
🥀The sun will shine on us again brother.🖤

🥀Attacked Part 1🔥

1.8K 59 63
By Raven_Hellfire

❌❌WARNING!!: Mild swearing, nightmares.❌❌

Alone.

Scared.

Broken.

An orphan.

That was what Peter Parker was.

Peter looked around confused. He was on a planet. 

There where ruins everywhere and this planet actually looks a lot like Titan...

He continues turning and looking, freezing when he saw something. 

He closed his eyes hoping what he saw wasn't real. He slowly re-opened them, tears springing into his eyes. 

"No...."

There lay the Avengers bodies in a pile. Their eyes were completely lifeless. He desperately tried to listen for a heartbeat but there was none.

Thanos stood over them laughing.

"This is how it will end Spider. You can't save everyone. And you definitely won't be able to save them when I come!" 

"Your sick Thanos! Let me help you! Please! Don't do this!" Peter begged the Titan. He just wanted to help him!

"I'm perfectly fine Spider. Now. Be ready for your painful death once I come. This will be fun." Thanos laughed, pointing the gauntlet, shooting power at Peter who screamed in agony.

Peter screamed himself awake, for the third time that week. It was Tuesday. But it was winter break so he had no school.

"Wha-...What time is it FRIDAY?" Peter asked, stuttering a bit in the beginning. He was really shaken up from the nightmare.

"It is 3:00 am Peter. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, it was just a nightmare. Is anyone awake?" Peter asks, swinging his legs over his bed. He slowly gets up stretching. 

"No. Would you like me to wake anyone?"

"No that's ok. Don't tell anyone about this. Now if anybody asks, I'm in my lab." Peter says, walking to his lab, quickly and quietly. 

"Of course."

While he walks he looks around carefully, checking to see if anyone was awake. He enters his lab silently. 

"Friday activate protocol no cap." Peter orders, walking to the middle of his lab.

Immediately the doors and windows close and lock. The security camera's cut, deleting any footage from the last five minutes and putting some footage of Peter tinkering in its place. 

"Pull up the Gucci flip flops." Peter says, initiating another protocol. Don't ask why the names are so weird. He was very sleep deprived while making them. 

He watches the floor as it opens up, multiple suits coming up on mannequins.

He walks around them examining them, pulling one off of its mannequin. 

He pulls out some vibranium from a hidden vault and he starts implanting it into the suit. 

"You've nearly died on us once quicksilver, can't have that happening again." Peter whispers.

After a few minutes, he nods to himself once he's done. He puts it back onto the mannequin.

On a steel plate that said 'Quicksilver aka Pietro Maximoff' a small red light, turns green. 

"Quicksilver is officially done." Peter says smiling to himself.

He looks over the other suits, smiling proudly to himself. He had finished making all the Avengers the best superhero suits money could ever buy. 

Now he just needed to finish the small army he was making and after finish up his own suit.

Now I bet your wondering, well why would he do the army first, THEN his suit. Well the army he's making is very essential to the plan he has and his suit is already pretty well off. 

"Put away the Gucci flip flops, and pull out the dead inside gang." Peter said, moving over as the Avengers suits disappeared.

On the mannequins, there was a different variety of suits. 

There where different models of his own suit, and Tony's. 

The suits would be controlled via AI. Peter would give the command and they would follow. 

He started building more suits and different ones.

There was a small group of suits that would turn into missiles and explode instantly. Many had guns, swords, knives, flamethrowers, etc... implanted into them. 

Thanos was planning on a war, and Peter was going to go all out to win. 

After Peter's parents died in that plane crash many years ago. Thanos had found out about them, due to the plane being high up into the air.

Once Thanos had connected his mind with theirs, he connected to poor small, scared 5-year-old Peter's mind. 

Ever since that day, he would get nightmares. Thanos would pop up ever night and scare him with his worst fears.

At first, Thanos had actually tried to befriend him and possibly 'adopt' him. But when Peter continued to show signs of resistance by the age of 10, Thanos gave up and plagued his mind. 

So now every night Peter will get a different nightmare, different ways of his family being killed. And he couldn't do anything about it. That's why he was making these suits, this mini army.

He had to win. This win would be worth the 10 years of mental trauma he got from Thanos. 

Without even realizing it, Peter had zoned out for an hour and a half. He had made 5 more Iron Man suits and 2 Spider-Man ones. 

His eyes started getting heavier, as he yawned. 

He had gone to bed at 2, meaning he had only gotten an hour of sleep. Not even, the sleep he had gotten, had been plagued by nightmares. 

He decided to place his head down for 5 minutes, and after he would go back to making suits.

Well, he never ended up waking up again to continue what he was doing. 

Friday knew if he fell asleep and didn't wake up within 5 minutes, put everything away, and unlock the windows and doors. 

So that's what Friday did. 

Later on around 8, Tony woke up and he made breakfast. 

He doesn't usually make breakfast for everyone but he was feeling nice that day so he did.

"Hey Fri, call everyone down for breakfast."

"Of course Sir."

Slowly everyone but Peter came down.

"Hey Fri?" Tony calls out.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Where's Peter?" Tony asks.

"Peter is currently sleeping in his lab."

Everyone shared confused glances.

"Why is he in his lab?" Steve asked. 

"Peter could not sleep after patrolling so he went down to his lab for a while. He fell asleep while tinkering."

"What time exactly?" Natasha asks, worried for her baby spider.

"3 in the morning."

"That's late." Sam said, starting to get a bit worried.

"I'll go wake him." Wanda says, Pietro picking her up and running to Peter's lab.

"Fine, but I was gonna." Clint says, pouting. 

Wanda and Pietro walk into the lab.

They saw Peter hunched over, passed out on the table.

A mischevious glint appears in Pietro's eye.

He runs over and yells.

"Wake up we're being attacked!"

Peter shoot up, landing on the ceiling as his suit immediately started forming around him.

"By who? Where?" Peter asked, looking around on high alert.

Pietro falls to the ground laughing.

"Don't listen to him Peter, he's an idiot. Come on up for breakfast, Tony made food." Wanda said.

Peter jumped down, glaring at Pietro as his suit closed. He was still very tense though. 

"Don't scare me like that you asshole."

"Language."

The three groaned.

"Goddamnit Cap, even got Friday saying it." Pietro says.

The three start walking back, the 2 twins chatting as Peter lagged behind a bit, thinking. 

He'd had yet another dream and this time, it was worse than all the other times.

Thanos was coming, and soon. How soon he didn't know, but soon. 

The three enter the kitchen, Peter giving everyone a tired smile and wave.

"You good kiddo?" Tony was the first to ask.

"Yeah, you look dead on your feet." Bucky said.

"Just had a rough patrol." Peter says, sitting down and starting to eat his pancakes. 

"Alright kiddo, just don't stay out too late." Tony says, ruffling Peter's hair. 

Peter groans, as everyone chuckles. They all know how much he hates it when people touch his hair.

Everyone ate peacefully, cracking jokes and laughing. 

But Peter hadn't spoken much.

He was to busy trying to figure out why his Spidey Sense's where going haywire.

When it clicked.

"Everyone duck!" Peter yelled.

Everyone with no hesitation ducked under the huge table. They knew this wasn't a prank.

"Peter what's going on?-"

BOOM

The compound blew up. 

________________________________________________________________________________

1. OOH cliffhanger. Damn I haven't done one of those.

2. Ooh this is the first chapter of 2020!!

3. I have a question for you all. 

For me, it's easier to write small chapters like this that go into 'Parts'.

But the thing is. Do you guy's like it like this or when I do those all in one chapter that take a little while to write?

Cause I just wanna do what you guys would like to read.

1 big chapter...

Or

Multiple short chapters. 'Parts'.

Please vote!!!!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 190K I'M CRYING HAPPY TEARS!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Live, Laugh, Lie...

Love you my demons!!

Posted on: 1/19/2020

Word Count: 1500

🔥🥀🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.3K 15
in which tony stark accidentally texts peter parker. classic right? (my college friends keep finding this, i wrote this when i was 13 leave me alone)
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
308K 7.5K 22
Peter accidently text Tony Stark. *I forgot my password 4 my account so I'm using my twins.My original account is kiela1707 please follow me and my s...
866K 23.8K 75
Just some Fluff, angst, loving families, and protective teens. ⚠️P.S - Requests are closed.⚠️ Disclaimer:The Pictures and Characters I use I DO NOT o...