π’žπ“π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’οΏ½...

By Utdaan

"Namjoon?" Kim Namjoon slowly turned around while shaking. He didn't know who was going to be there, or what... More

Class Of Unexpected| BTS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
R.I.P Jonghyun
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Going to delete later. But...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Break!
Authors Note
Explanation

Chapter 13

1.4K 71 33
By Utdaan

Seokjin's P.O.V

Seokjin eyes fluttered open by the sound of his alarm. He sat up and stretched his arms and yawned loudly. He sighed at the thought of getting up from his comfortable position, but he has to get up for school.

Seokjin scratched the back of his brown hair as he uncovered the blanket off of him and set his feet on the ground and stood up. He took a quick look across the small dorm. He noticed Namjoon was already ready.

So, that bitch is not suspended anymore? Why does he even bother? Seokjin thought to himself as he tried his best not to make eye contact. Why does he look so smug, anyway?

Seokjin finally finished getting ready and headed out of his dorm and entered the school building. It was like every other day. People were talking and laughing, others were gossiping and getting into arguments, but everyone's eyes seemed to be on him.

Seokjin was confused by all of this extra attention, but everyone just suddenly bursted into laughter. Seokjin could feel his face turn dark pink in embarrassment. Why are all of them laughing at me? Is it because I tripped yesterday or something? Do I have a 'kick me' sign on the back of me? Why is everyone laugh-

Seokjin's words were cut off when his phone made a 'ting' sound, meaning he got a message. It read:

Airdrop
Unknown would like to share a photo:

Seokjin gasped and nearly dropped his phone on the floor. A clear image of everything he had in his drawers where right there, airdropped. He stood there shocked as he was surrounded by laughter. Next thing he knew, he was running. He did not even know where he was going, he just followed the hallway. He saw a bathroom and decided to go in it. He slammed the door shut and slammed his head on the door.

      H-how? How did this happen? Who air dropped it? Who f-found out about it? Who would- Seokjin's thoughts where cut off when he heard the laughter getting louder as it echoed through the wall.

      Some people ran after him.

       He could not help but flinch when he heard foot steps running into the bathroom, followed by laughter.

      "Ayo, where are you little man?" One guy managed to choke out from his loud laughter.

      "Ay, he's in this stall, Hoseok!" one of them pointed out while hitting the stall door.

      Oh

      Oh, please no.

      No.

      Not Hoseok.

Seokjin guessed it was Hoseok with his wolf gang, or what they call, wolf-pack. Barks of laughter along with howling came closer to his stall. He could see shadows appearing on the ground. Seokjin gulped.

It was only laughter until a hand reached under the door and tried to unlock the lock of the stall door. The door was the only thing protecting him from being slaughterd by a pack of blood-thirsty wolves. He panicked as he quickly slapped the hand, and saw it dissapear.

"Aya! This bitch just slapped me!" one of them yelled as he grabbed onto his hand.

"Damn you, you think your so tough!"

Seokjin covered his mouth with his right hand, trying desperately not to cry, but he could not help but let sobs escape his mouth. Which only caused more laughter.

"Cmon, don't cry! Only girls cry!"

"He might as well be a girl if he wears shit like that!"

"He's not a girl, he is just a worthless faggot!" Hoseok said as more howls of agreement came out of the others mouths. Then the room went silent.

Seokjin assumed they left him alone, until he heard the sink go off. He was confused on why they decided to turn on the sink, until he new.

He new exactly what they were about to do.

A shadow took over the ground and he looked up in fear. Only to be covered in water seconds after. Once all the water soaked him, they dropped the bucket onto him. More laughter escaped their mouths as they began to exit the bathroom.

"Looks like you need a new change of clothes, unless you're to embarrassed to walk around school wearing a skirty-skirt!" Hoseok said as he completely exited the bathroom.

Ice cold water slowly dripped from his drenched hair onto his red face. All of his time blow-drying and combing, wasted. Not only that, his clothing was drenched in water. He couldn't go out of the stall looking like this. Especially when everyone knew his precious secret. But there was one thing that especially bothered him. Who. Did. This? Who figured out his secret? How? Seokjin wondered. How did this person find out? They couldn't of possibly break into my dorm . . . wait. . . Maybe it was-

Suddenly, there was soft banging on the stall that Seokjin was occupying, interrupting his train of thought. Oh please no. Did they come back? Seokjin felt tears cascade down his cheeks. He wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to being harassed. He wasn't used to people knowing his secret.

A calming voice spoke. "Seokjin? It's me Taehyung. It's okay, I'm here."

      Seokjin slowly inhaled and exhales oxygen as he slowly grabbed onto the lock of the stall door with his wet hands. Just hearing Taehyung's voice made him feel safe. He opened the door, revealing Taehyung's worried face. He gasped at the depressing sight of Seokjin, and quickly went for a hug, despite him being drenched.

"Let me guess, Hoseok and his gang?" Taehyung whispered in Seokjin's ear.

Seokjin dug his face into Taehyung's shoulder as he began to sob. He hated Hoseok. Why couldn't the school just expell him? It's not that hard. But, who could've found out his dear secret? He probably had to talk with Jeongguk about it. Seokjin felt his friend start to rub his back, in attempt to make him calm down. Which sorta helped, but didn't change the fact that everyone thinks he is a freak.

The bell that starts homeroom rang, but the two friends still remained in the bathroom. Seokjin couldn't possibly go to class with drenched clothing. But, Taehyung could leave.

"Tae, go to homeroom." Seokjin spoke between sobs. "I don't want you to get it trouble."

"No way, I'm not leaving you." Taehyung spoke quietly, still having his arms wrapped around the elder. They both stood their in silence, only the sound of Seokjin's sobs present in the room. But the quietness was broken when Taehyung spoke.

      "How about I go to class, and tell them that you are sick or something." Taehying said while backing away from Seokjin.

      Seokjin rubbed the tears away from his eyes and said, "Will they believe that?"

     Taehyung grinned and turned away from Seokjin. "Looks like we're gonna have to find out."

      Namjoon's P.O.V

      Namjoon sat at his desk in homeroom, with an unstoppable grin painted on his face. For once, nobody was exchanging him dirty looks, or even mentioning his name. All of the attention and curiosity was on my mystery air-drop sent by an unknown person. The name "Seokjin" filled the room as everybody laughed at his desired clothing. Everybody knew that it wasn't a rumor, because there was solid evidence. But along with the truth, unnecessary rumors went along with it. But Namjoon didn't mind. As long as all of the attention was off him, nothing mattered.

      Now, Namjoon isn't selfish or anything. Remember, he has been bullied for a majority of his life (The chapter is coming soon aaah I am so excited.) Having all of the attention off him feels good once and a while.

      "Settle down class, home room is about to begin." Mrs. Leo said as she plopped a stack of papers onto her desk. "I'm going to take attendance."

      Everyone remained silent as the teacher took attendance. Mrs. Leo then went into the K section of the attendance board. "Kim Seokjin?" She asked without getting an answer. She cleared her throat as she scanned the room with her brown eyes. "Kim Seokjin. Has anyone seen him?"

      That's when Taehyung raised his hand. "Um, he is sick so he is staying back at his dorm until he feels better." Taehyung said as he lowered his hand slowly in embarrassment. He really did not like raising his hand.

      One of the students snorted. "Yea, if you count being gay as a sickness." Followed by laughter and snickering from the other students. Both Taehyung and Jeongguk looked at him with pure flames of anger in their eyes.

Namjoon snorted a little at the unnecessary comment, but it wasn't enough to break his grin. All of the laughing . . . It's not for me . . . Namjoon's small grin broke into a full teeth-shown smile. Yes, he looked like a phycopath. But at this point, is he?

The laughing continued to echoed across the room. Some even fell to the floor in unstoppable laughter. And none of it was against him. Namjoon's eyes widened, same for his smile. A low-pitch giggle escaped through his teeth. At first it was small, but then it grew louder. Namjoon grabbed onto his head with the palms of his head and he looked down. His plan . . . Worked. People had all of their attention on Seokjin, who wasn't even here. And Namjoon could laugh at someone, instead of being laughed at. Namjoon didn't even feel the slightest bit of empathy, for now he did not care. Finally, he was happy for once.

All of the horrid laughter quickly came to a stop when everybody noticed Ms. Lee, who was standing there with her arms crossed, and her head tilted down. Everybody knew this look, and they obeyed until the room was silent. The only noise present was Namjoon's soft hiccups of laughter, which where shielded by his hand over his mouth.

Jeongguk's P.O.V

Anger. Anger is the only emotion he felt at this very moment. How dare they make fun of Seokjin like that! Oh, once I get my hands on them they are gonna be sorry-

Jeongguk's thoughts were suddenly cut off when he felt something nudge his shoulder. He looked over and saw Jonghyun was the cause, with a smirk slapped across his face. Jeongguk sighed.

"What do you want, Jonghyun?" He asked while looking back onto his small desk.

"He's gay you know, you might have a chaaance..." Jonghyun said while repeatedly nudging Jeongguks shoulder with his own. Jeongguk shoved him with his own two hands, and pulled Jonghyun's long, leopard tail.

"Oh shut up Jonghyun! Someone could hear ya big oaf. And I don't think it's a good thing that we know, because everyone else knows and he is being teased for it! Poor gu-"

"Shut up. You made fun of gays too, ya know. Your being a hypocrite." Jonghyun snapped. Jeongguk looked at him in surprise. This is the first time Jonghyun snapped at him and said something like that to him. He usually agrees with everything that comes out of the younger's mouth.

Jonghyun looked over at Jeongguk's surprised face and immediately started to panic. "Oh my god I'm so sorry please don't be mad at me oh and don't be sad please please I'm so sorry!" Jonghyun quickly said.

"Chill, Hyunie. It's okay. Your right, I'll stop." Jeongguk said and he patted Jonghyun's back.

      The bell rang, ending homeroom. Jeonguuk was relieved, he was finally out of that homophobic classroom. Well, it's not like the other classrooms aren't homophobic, they are. But homeroom kids kept boasting about Seokjin, and for a guy that secretly loves him, that's hurts hard.

      Jeongguk stumbles down the hallway, wrapping his arms securely around his old school supplies, while looking down. It was weird. Instead of looking at everybody with a death stare, grinning evilly knowing that they where afraid, he was quiet and not making any sort of eye contact. He was not in the mood. Besides, Hoseok always plays that role. Nobody would notice if he acted differently.

      When he reached his history class, he noticed Taehyung standing near the door, perfectly still. When their eyes met, his body came to life and walked towards the younger. For once, Taehyung looked at Jeongguk in a serious tone and said, "We need to talk."

      I know what this is about. I definitely know what this is about. Despite Jeongguk feeling quite depressed, he smirked as he said, "I know a place."

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
16.8K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
1.8K 71 31
"Hey! What's your name?" The stranger looked back and smiled. Namjoon's heart fluttered again. "Kim Seokjin." He said and disappeared in the crowd...