Is it Hot in Here... Or Is It...

By bookbutterfly1999

Meticulous. The one word I would aptly use to describe me. Or at least it used to be.... until Desperate desc... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Apparently, I'm desperate...
Chapter 2: I am an absolute dash!
Chapter 3: I don't deserve her. No one does...
Chapter 4: Me? A lingerie wrecker?
Chapter 5: I'm a 7 and that's apparently good...
Chapter 6: Of course I would do something stupid like challenge him...
Chapter 7: Cause t-shirts are cool right?
Chapter 8: The better version of Call Me Maybe?
Chapter 9: I meet the devil, literally.
Chapter 10: Know thy enemy better than thy know thyself
Chapter 11: Get me more pillows to fight evil!
Chapter 12: I am not ready to take care of myself, much less children!
Chapter 13: No peace at the office too...
Chapter 14: Fate screws me up big time.
Chapter 15: Bro's day out?
Chapter 16: Stuff happen.
Chapter 17: How many more people have a contract?!
Chapter 18: The devil truely is evil!
Chapter 19: I realise why snooping is bad
Chapter 20: Ardous life
Chapter 21: Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Chapter 22: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?
Chapter 23: Feelings ewwww
Chapter 24: Way to be dramatic on an email!
Chapter 25: Way to be a drama queen
Chapter 26: All is well that ends well?
Epilogue
So what now? Editing? Spin-off?

Acknowledgements

175 6 3
By bookbutterfly1999

First and foremost, my gratitude lies with the people of the internet, specifically Tumblr and Pinterest who made this story possible by having this post come in my Pinterest feed.

Next, I would like to thank my best friend(read:fiend) for being born. Cause this story was her birthday present since she forbid me from buying her anything 'material' so I found this clever(at that time at least) idea to gift her a story. This one's for you, dipshit.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for reading this till the end, and enduring some of the paltry parts here and there and still staying with the story. I can't thank you enough.

Hope this story was as enjoyable enough to read as it was for me to write(I had this really god-complex kinda feeling knowing stuff that the readers didn't know, and god it is addicting and powerful).

Cheerios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 6.3K 55
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...
212K 9.2K 28
Book V of the Seven Sins Series "It's ironic, your name," the demon lord says, staring at me with his familiar, cold look. "It's an angel's name." I...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
436K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...