Mighty ( All Dragon Slayers x...

By WeBe3115

( Y/N ) is the strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail , stronger than Erza and Mirajane. You also being the st... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Charecter Introduction
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
News!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Question
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Read Me
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 1

19.2K 230 51
By WeBe3115

Natsu's pov

" I'm glad you dunderheads made it back safely. Y/n just contacted me , she'll be here very soon. I'd also like you to meet Fairy Tail's newest member Juvia. " Oh yeah! Y/n's coming back , she left on a decade , she's so strong! " Who's Y/n? " Lucy asked , Erza patted her head before speaking. " Y/n is the strongest female wizard in are ranks , stronger than me even. She's indeed a magnificent wizard. " Y/n has went on a decade quest last year , she's already coming back! " We've also added another new member to the guild , someone you might recognize . " We all turned are backs to fight Gajeel siting there. "What him! Are you kidding me! " Ice freak said , why the hell was Gajeel here! " I don't mind Juvia, but he's the one responsible for destroying are guild hall. " 

Y/n's pov

" Now now everyone , we need to show are newest members respect. Even if they once fought against us their now part of the family. " Erza nodded. " Sorry Y/n. " Gray and Natsu all looked at me with shock right before Natsu ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. " Y/n! " I hugged him back then pushed him away. " You've grown Natsu , although we do have time to speak later I'd like to meet the newest members. " I ran my hand threw Natsu's hair , his throat let out a small purr as he nuzzled his head closer to my hand. " But he hurt Fairy Tail , you left me in charge remember? " I chuckled. "I know but friend or foe , he's part of Fairy Tail now. Were a family. " I smiled at him before walking past the group and approaching the black long haired male. " Welcome to Fairy Tail , I'm Y/n strongest female wizard and Dragon Slayer in the guild. " I smiled at him even though he looked mad. " Your a dragon slayer? " His deep voice softened slightly , I smiled before sitting down. " Yeah! I trained with 10 different Dragons in the dragon realm. " Gajeel adjusted his hand so now his head was leaned on his hand.  " What's in the dragon realm? " Gajeel seemed to soften up slightly , this time acting more interested in what I had to say. " Thousands and thousands of Dragons , it's a really pretty place although some of the dragons aren't the nicest. "  A hmm sound left his throat. " Y/n! Natsu said he wanted you! " April , one of my twin exceeds flew over on her wings. " Okay. " I got up from my spot then turned back to Gajeel and smiled at him. " It was lovely to meet you , hope we talk again soon. " He nodded his head slightly before turning way. 

I made my way over to the four , all of them sat in the middle of the guild hall. " Y/n~ can I fight you now! " Natsu said , he leaned lazily against my body. " Not today , I just got back from my mission I wanna relax. " He groaned against shoulder. " Well I'm gonna go home , you can stop by later if you'd like. " Both April and Myles followed me out the guild and to are home. Once walking inside I flopped right on the couch. " I forgot how big are house was! " Myles exclaimed , he lay'd next to me on the couch and curled up into a ball. Myles and April were twins , they both were my exceeds as well as my partners and best friends. 

Time skip the next day. 

I was walking to the guild hall the next day , April and Myles walked beside me ready to take on another quest. That was until I heard from closer by a lot of commotion. " You two go to the guild , I'll meet you there. " I walked down the stone stairs that met to an opening to the park. There was Jet , Droy , Gajeel and Levy who was hiding behind the tree. That was until Jet and Droy started attacking Gajeel. My eyes curved into a questionable expression , why wasn't he fighting back? I let myself stiff the air but instantly tensed at the scent of Laxus , he was approaching. I watched quietly behind a tree at what was about to happen next.  " We've become the laughing stock of the magic community , because of you! " I felt Laxus's magic power instantly increase , his anger radiated over the park as sparks of lighting appeared around him. " Laxus what the hell are you doing. " I whispered to myself , everything took me by surprise when Laxus hit Gajeel with some of his lighting magic. I can't let them keep hurting him anymore. I made a portal to teleport in front of Gajeel , I instantly blocked the lighting fist Laxus used. " Earth wall. " I whispered as dirt around us started forming into a huge dirt wall.  I waited a second before punching the wall , all the dirt collapsed and fell back to the ground. " I''m utterly disappointed in all three of you. " Laxus gritted his teeth and looked away , Jet and Droy sunk to the ground muttering. " Sorry Y/n... " 

"Laxus , even if we made a mistake we grown on it , not cause more problems. " I helped Gajeel up from his slouching position. " I'm not taking lectures from you! " Laxus instantly threw more lighting right at Gajeel and I. From the looks of it I thought Gajeel was unconscious but yet he moved so fast and blocked the lighting.  " If you guys are done , I have other things to do. " Gajeel stumbled away from all of us and started walking back up the stone stairs. I glanced back at the three Shadowgear members before shaking my head disappointingly  and running up the stairs , hoping to catch Gajeel. " Gajeel wait! " I caught Gajeel at the top of the stairs , well a few feet away from it. He continued walking down the street , completely ignoring me.  " Gajeel! " He stopped in his tracks. " Leave me alone Y/n " I ran up to him and grabbed hold oh his elbow. "Thank you. " He turned around and glared at me. " J-just let me heal you,I know some healing magic. "

That's the end of my new book Mighty , this is the story line about how she met Gajeel. Don't worry I have a story line for all the Dragon Slayers. I hope you liked it! The picture are Y/n and her exceeds, Myles and April.

Well thats that , bye my Unicorns XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 529 25
In this world of magic, wizards, guilds and many creatures their is a man who has a goal that goal of standing of the very top and becoming the stron...
199K 4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
211K 4.6K 38
Y/n is a water dragon slayer, trained by the dragon Aquaria. Aquaria, unlike the other dragons, disappeared long before July 7, X777.In fact, she wen...
39.8K 1.1K 22
{Completed} Laxus and you are finally on the right track with your relationship! Life with him and your daughter Aiko couldn't be better. But, threat...