The Girl Next Door - A Bughea...

By riverdale_writer

Betty Cooper is the new girl in town, and she's moved right next to doors to Archie Andrews and his roommate... More

one: at first sight
two: thinking about you
three: just can't get enough
four: firsts
five: bevin
six: let it out
seven: temptation
eight: beginning
nine: new day
ten: day two
eleven: reassurance
thirteen: gotta know
fourteen: sort it out
fifteen: a look inside
sixteen: cold
seventeen: awkward encounter
eighteen: can we talk?
nineteen: will you be my girlfriend?
twenty: interrupted
twenty one: a night to remember

twelve: is it official?

1K 29 28
By riverdale_writer

DISCLAIMER: For those of you who read the previous chapter before hand where I had written in that Jughead asks Betty out, ignore that. I've removed that part. So they are officially not dating okay? Keep that in mind. Not dating. Not boyfriend-girlfriend yet. Okay? Okay. Don't forget. NOT DATING PRETEND I NEVER WROTE THAT BEFORE. If you didn't read that... just ignore this :)

betty

We continue to kiss for a bit before his hands move from gripping my hips to gliding along my back, the warmth of his hands leaving goosebumps. I can't help but smile as I take in what's happening. I smile and open my eyes as I kiss him again, looking at him before slowly moving in again and deeply kissing him.

"What?" he says, smiling.

I shake my head as I continue to smile and lean close again, pecking his lips.

"What is it, Betts?"

I run my fingers through his hair, the other arm wrapped around his neck.

"Just... you."

He chuckles, "What about me?"

My mind spins with the possible things I could say. The fact that you're perfect. The fact that you make me happier than I've ever been. The fact that I was falling hard and fast and it was only our second date. The fact that Jughead Jones were my new favourite words to say. The fact that I was an innocent girl who is now sat a top a sexy boy in my bra. I could go on..

"Everything about you."

He furrows his brows with a smile, seemingly confused. "You okay?"

"I've never been better, that's the thing."

"Well, Ms. Cooper. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, we gotta go."

I instinctively frown, "Why?"

"I have to get you food, and we've only got an hour till you gotta be home." he says, his fingers tracing my collarbone.

"How do you remember my curfew?"

"I don't want your parents to hate me." he says whole heartedly.

"How are you so different from any other boy literally ever?" I chuckle.

He shrugs, "Good different?"

"Very good different."

I lean in kissing him again, fully aware that we should be leaving but I didn't want to.

"M- Betts." he tries to stop, although his mouth wants to do otherwise.

He begins to trail kisses along my jaw, making me stretch my head up in satisfaction. He slows down, laying small, tight kisses as he moves lower until he's down my neck. "Okay-" another kiss, but this time a tight suck along with it, making me gasp. "Okay, we gotta go."

I run my fingers along the skin, feeling the plushness of it, a slight tingle of pain on it. Oh well, it's probably nothing.

I finally get off his lap, pulling on my shirt and moving my hair to the side in asking him to zip it up. He does so, kissing the back of my neck again and I feel the same sensation as before. He hugs me from behind, resting his head in the nape of my neck and I feel a sharp pain run through me as his teeth meet the tender skin he continues to attack.

"Jug." I giggle.

"We're going." he groans, moving our bodies slightly as his tight arms on my waist pull me against him from the back and his lips continue to trail my neck.

I put my arm up to his face behind me, rubbing his cheek before placing my hand on his chin and forcing his face away from me.

"C'mon." I say, grabbing his hand and my coat from the floor and walking out the building.

~~~
After Eating - At the Cooper House

As we sit in the car outside my house, he steps out, opening the door for me and holding my hand as I get out.

"I had an amazing time tonight, Juggie." I say, walking towards my front door.

He smiles, his eyes scanning my face. "Me too, Betts."

He pulls me to the space between my house and Archie's... or I guess it counts as his house too.

I giggle from his harsh pull as he leans against the brick of my house.

I smile, resting my body against his and playing with the flaps of his beanie. "You know how you were my first kiss?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he says rubbing my back.

"Thanks." I say. "I couldn't have asked for a better one."

"Well, it was my pleasure." he says over-dramatically.

I bite my lip, leaning in to kiss him again. He pulls on my bottom lip, and I feel his teeth break through skin.

"Fuck." I pull away from the sharp pain, although I kinda liked it.

His eyes widen in worry, "Shit, Betty, I'm so sorry," he caresses my lip.

"Don't worry." I wipe it.

I shiver a bit from the cold breeze.

"You cold again?" he asks.

"A little."

I notice him reach for his beanie, pulling it off and placing it on my head.

"Perfect." he smiles, adjusting the hat.

"I thought you said you never take this off."

"I also said I might one day, for the right person."

I smile widely, pulling his face to mine. I suddenly feel his hand grip the back of my thighs, lifting me up. He turns us around, putting me against the brick wall as he pushes my chin up with his fingers, sucking my neck once again, it must be something he enjoys - and it's quickly become one of my favourite feelings as well.

I clench my fingers through his hair on the back of his head. "Jug"

A light above us flashes, stealing our attention. I look up and so does Jughead, finding Archie making kissy faces at us before Jughead puts up his middle finger and putting me down. Archie laughs before walking away.

"Well, I should go inside."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nod eagerly, "Yeah."

"Night, Betts." he says, walking towards his house as I walk towards mine.

"Goodnight, Juggie."

I turn around, smiling to myself before I pull out my phone - 9:58, just in time.

I giggle to myself, what a great night.

I open up my front door with my keys, waving to my mother as she sits in the living room.

"Have a fun night, Elizabeth?" she says.

"Yeah, but I'm worn out. I'll see you in the morning!" I say before prancing up the stairs.

I enter my room, locking the door behind me, smiling as I fall onto my bed, kicking my legs and giggling in a way to let out the excitement I feel.

I take out my pajamas, and as I remove my tight top, it hurts my neck slightly. What is with this pain?

I walk over to my mirror and gasp at the sight. What the hell? My neck is marked with at least 20 purple and red marks, spread from left to right and even travelling down the front of my chest.

"Holy shit!" I say with wide eyes, caressing my skin and feeling the bruise-like pain as I press each mark. What is this? Did I have some kind of allergic reaction to the food?

I pull on my tank top and change into my pajama shorts before sitting on my bed and pulling open my laptop.

Purple marks around neck. I google.

All that comes up is pictures and the word 'hickey'.

Hickey? I search that up and there lies my answer. A hickey is also known as a "love bite" that happens from kissing or sucking on that skin because the blood vessels expand. Well fuck, Jug.

How do I hide these from my parents? My friends? Jughead? I have school tomorrow!

I guess I can call Kevin.

"Hey Kev, I'm freaking out." I say as I walk around my room the instant he answers.

"What happened, B?" he worries.

"Jughead he... he did something and now my skin is all purple, how do I fix it?"

He chuckles with a slight airy tone, in shock I assume. "Did he give you fucking hickeys, Betty!?"

"Well, I guess so, I've never had them before." I shrug.

"Okay, wait, facetime me." he says.

I click the facetime button of the call and it opens up to Kevin's face.

"Let's see how bad it is."

I furrow my brows as I nervously move down the camera to my neck and chest region.

"HoLY MOtHEr oF PEaRL BETTY! Did he EAT you!?"

"Shh!!!" I say loudly, "My parents are downstairs!"

"Thats a lot."

"Oh, thanks for that, Captain Obvious." I roll my eyes.

"Okay well its technically a bruise, you can't do anything to heal it, you'll have to wear turtlenecks for at least a week or cover it up with makeup."

"I don't own turtlenecks but, of course, makeup!" I run over to my dressing table and try my colour corrector first. "I think green cancels out purple?"

I tap in the green and the colour fades, then I put on my concealer over top.

"How is it?" I show Kevin.

"I mean, no one should notice."

"How does this even happen?"

"I have the same question, missy. What did you guys do?" he says with a raised brow.

"It got... steamy you could say." I bite my lip, falling onto my bed as I come to relief knowing I have a way to hide these.

"Betty Cooper! You kept acting as though I was crazy to make you wear sexy bras."

"It was just a lot of kissing without my shirt on Kev, nothing crazy."

"Well, he went crazy if you ask me. Or you can ask your neck. Also, he was literally on your bOObs sweetie!"

I look down and notice 1 or 2 hickeys on the tops of my boobs, "I didn't even notice he went that low."

"So I assume you're officially dating, then?"

"He didn't ask me out..." I say, realizing it myself.

"It's nothing to worry about, but before you do anything else, make sure he asks you out! Jughead isn't one to use girls or anything, but you never know. And I'm sure you want your first time to be with someone you're actually with."

"Woah woah woah, slow down. I'm not even thinking about sex, but yes I see your point. I guess I'll ask tomorrow if he doesn't say anything all day."

"Good idea. Well you scandalous queen, we should sleep if you want to wake up in time to cover all those hickeys up."

I roll my eyes and laugh, "Okay, Kev. Thanks for your help, night!"

He blows a kiss, "See you tomorrow, B!"

With that I end the call. I take my polysporin from my drawer and apply it on my neck so at least the pain lowers overnight. I turn off my light, and with that, I drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 231 30
This is a story about Betty there's moving to New York and get a roommate, will they end up together? Who is he? And what's gonna happen
64.4K 1.7K 22
Lots of people want to date Betty Cooper...unfortunately she doesn't know it. Her two best friends decided long ago to intimidate anyone who dared to...
1.1K 22 13
Betty, whom has been best friends with Archie and Jughead for years, has loved Archie since she was 5, But right when she is about to confess her fee...
72.8K 1.5K 43
Betty Cooper moves to New York for college with her brother. Her brothers scrawny best friend Jughead is hot now. Do they catch feelings. Tags #55 o...