Just Like A Dream (Trey Songz...

By LadyBoss25

A story of how Keisha met Trey Songz and the sh*t they get into as a couple... More

Just Like A Dream (Trey Songz & Keisha Love Story)
My 25th Birthday Party
Love in Da Club
First Date
Going Away Party
I can't resist ...
Bullsh*t
Ciroc Boyz Pool Party!
Repercussions
Date N β€’ 2 (Sexy Lady, Drive Me Crazy , Give Me What You Got"
Loyal
Club Spice -Trey's Bday!
Thank You from LadyBoss25
Chilling at Mrs. Tucker's House
Trying to Fixing Our Mistake
Trying to Fix Our Mistake PT2
Smart Phones
Happy
Versace, Versace
BET Awards
After Party
B*tch!
ParΓ­
ParΓ­ Pt2
Missing Him
Trey?
Vegas Baby!
Vegas Part II
Risky Business
Heartache (The Worst)
Sex Aint Better Than Love
Trey's 31st Birthday Surprise! Continued.
The ER
The Holidays
NYE etc...
Atlantic City...?
New Beginings
The Move / The Neighbors Know My Name.
Our Baby Shower
Disrespectful
Adjustments
Jamaica
Jamaica, Jamaica!
Engagement Party
Lady Pond
The Usual After The Show
Hmm, August!
Ava's Birthday Party
Rehersal Dinner
Miami to Cancun This Bachelor/ette Sh*t Crazy
Miami to Cancun This Bachelor/ette Sh*t Crazy 2
Miami
Miami Pt 2
Penthouse Party
Penthouse Party Trey's POV
Our Wedding
Honey Mooning in Barbados
Just Like A Dream 2!!!

Back 2 The Bullsh*t

688 20 2
By LadyBoss25

We arrived in New York at 8:45pm on Saturday. Draya was so happy to see me and I felt the same. Even though I was only gone for three days, we missed each other a lot. She picked us up from the airport and drove us to Trey's house because he had to leave for tour in a few hours. His tour bus will pick him up at 1:30am in front of his house just so there are no eyes around.

I decided to stay at his house to see him off and Draya waited with me. I helped him pack some last minute stuff and before we knew it, it was time for him to leave. We locked up and helped him downstairs with his stuff.

Draya "ok, bye Trey. See you when you get back" she gave him a hug and he hugged back.

Trey "aight homie, take care ight?"

Draya "ok" she turned to me "I'll be over there ok."

Keisha "ok boo." I smiled trying to hide my emotions. I turned to Trey and looked into his eyes. I couldn't help it anymore so the tears started falling.

Trey "babe, don't cry. I'm just a phone call away." he said wiping my tears. "besides you know I got them front row tickets for you to a few of my concerts right?" he tried cheering me up.

Keisha "I know, but three months is too long. I'll go crazy"

Trey "I'll go crazy too. I'm gonna freaking miss you but I gotta go"

Keisha "I love you."

Trey "I love you too babe" he smiled

Keisha "you promise to save yourself for me?"

Trey "promise. Next time you see me I'll have blue balls from waiting on you girl" we laughed.

Keisha "good. And you don't have to worry about me, I'll be good."

Trey "you sure babe? cause I was planning on leaving one of my body guards with you"

Keisha "boy, stop playing. I'll be fine." I pushed him playfully.

Trey "oh you think I'm playing uh? ask this n***a over here" he pointed to one of his body guards.

Keisha "babe, I'm good."

Trey "just playing, I trust you" he smiled. "come here" he pulled me closer and we hugged tightly.

Keisha "ok, you should go now before I cry again"

Trey "ok babe, I'll see ya. Love you"

Keisha "love you too." we kissed and he walked off.

Trey stood on the steps of his tour bus and yelled out...

Trey "I'll call you! love you! and have fun with your little toy!"

Keisha "Trey! omg! go babe! bye!" I waved him off because I was embarrassed he spoke about my vibrator.

His team entered the bus and they drove off. I felt like my heart sunk and I felt tears coming again.

Draya "aww poor baby, come here" she said walking over to me and hugging me. "it will be ok" she wiped my tears and led me to her car. She drove us home and walked me to my door.

Keisha "thanks"

Draya "will you be ok?"

Keisha "actually no. There is something I want to speak to you about"

Draya "oh, What?"

Keisha "I'm not sure if this is the right time but I don't know when it will ever be the right time. Can you come in for a second?"

Draya "you scaring me."

Keisha "come on" I signaled her inside.

We sat on my couch and I told her that August was cheating on her with Syven.

Draya "Seven? who the f**k is Seven?!"

Keisha "Syven Streeter? you know her"

Draya "oh that b*tch! imma f**k both of them up! wtf! you for real? please tell me I'm being punked right now! I can't believe this sh*t!" she said pacing back and forth crying and yelling.

Keisha "I wanted to tell you sooner but I just didn't know how. He even told me that he was gonna tell you himself but I see he didn't"

Draya "and this motherf*cker is in my bed right now! Keisha if you don't wake his ass up and put him out of my crib, I promise you I'll kill him!"

Keisha "ok, I'll help you in any way. Please try to calm down"

Draya "matter of a fact, f**k this sh*t" she ran out of my house.

Keisha "Draya!" I started running after her.

Draya "..."

I ran up to her condo and I saw her pull a big ass knife out of her kitchen drawer. I was in survival mode so I ran to the master bedroom door and blocked her before she could enter. I put my left hand over her mouth and my right hand squeezed her hand with the knife tightly so she can let go. After she did I dragged her out of the house and stumbled down to my condo. I dragged her in and closed the door. I sat up against the wall with my legs opened on the floor and her between them laying in a fetal position in my arms. She was crying and rocking.

Keisha "Draya! Draya please! calm down. You don't need him, forget him. What were you thinking? that n*gga int worth life behind bars. Draya you gotta think man."

Draya "he lied, he lied to me! I asked him if he was cheating and he said no! So much work I put into this relationship and this is what he does?"

Keisha "you will be fine baby, trust me."

She cried all night and all of the next day. I stayed with her through it all. She finally calmed down the following day. In the mean time my phone had so many missed calls from Trey, August, Draya's mom, my parents and even Trey's mom, it was ridiculous but I was so busy I totally forget about my phone because of Draya's mental breakdown. I never seen her like this before so I had to do what I had to, to make sure she recovers well. August rang my bell a few times but I lied and said she wasn't at my house and she was on vacation. He didn't buy it though and came back again.

August "ok, now you OD-ing. Where is Draya?" he said aggressively

Keisha "what you gonna do if I don't tell you? uh? cheat on her again?!"

He became instantly silent.

August "you told her?"

Keisha "yes, she needed to know"

August "where is she?"

Keisha "she doesn't want to see you."

August "Draya! baby? please answer me!" He screamed into my house.

I pushed him out and closed the door behind us.

Keisha "why don't you just leave her alone? You don't care about her"

August "I'm a guy, ok! that's what n***as do! we cheat! if you don't like it then y'al should be single then"

Keisha "wow, wonderful excuse. But I think she will take your advice tho." I sucked my teeth and turned to walk back into my house.

August "Keisha! alright, can we have a meet up to talk about things? It's not like I don't love her, I do but I just gotta speak to someone about what's on my chest"

Keisha "ok, when and where?"

August "the studio today at 2pm, I'll text you the info"

Keisha "ok, I'll meet you there this once."

August "I appreciate it."

Before I got ready I called Trey, his mom and my mom and Draya called her mom. Trey was pissed at me because he was worried. I didn't tell him the part about the knife because Draya and I said it will be our secret.

I told Draya August wanted to speak to me. She was upset at first but she still loved him and wanted to work things out so she pushed me to go.

I arrived at the studio exactly at 2pm and August was in the booth recording so I waited on the couch. He came out at 2:15pm and sat on a chair in front of me.

August "thanks for coming out to meet me."

Keisha "what do you want to talk about?"

August "I really love Draya and want to work things out with her but there is a problem."

Keisha "what is that?"

August "I think I'm in love with two women"

Keisha "wtf? August, for real? who?"

August "I want you to listen to this song"

Keisha "so you wrote a song about it? you real stupid." I shook my head.

August "just listen"

He walked over and played a song he called "Let Me Hit that"...I sat and Listened.

You're looking so good right now

And I would if I could, pull you right now

But I know that you're the type to make me crazy

'Cause you've got all my homies trippin' on you lately

[Hook]

I think you put something in the air

Your body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazing

You're wrapped tight, oh, you've got it going on

'Cause you keep your hair nice

Oh, and I ain't even trippin', 'cause my homies hit first

'Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it worth

So let me get your contact and the place I can meet you at

Baby, let me hit that super loud

Super strong, super green, got me super gone

I know that's super on, and I'm super high I'm like Superman, 'cause I'm super fly

Baby, let me hit that super loud

Super strong, super green, got me super gone

I know that's super on, and I'm super high

I'm like Superman, 'cause I'm super fly

[Verse 2]

Now you look good enough to eat

And every time we kiss it's Swisher Sweet

I feel a spark every time we meet, yeah

Yeah, you do things to me...

Keisha "ok stop!" I jumped out of my seat "wtf August? who is that about?"

August "who do you think?"

Keisha "I don't have anytime for your f**king riddles! wtf is wrong with you? is that sh*t about me?"

August "..."

Keisha "I'm out of here! you real foul! How am I suppose to look Trey in the face or Draya? I can't and you don't care!" I broke down crying. "I should have let her kill your ass that night she had the chance! I can't believe you! you better delete that sh*t!"

August "ever since that night I touched you I never stopped thinking about you and fantasizing about you! you think this sh*t easy for a n***a?! I wish this wasn't the case but it is! After that night I touched you that's when I started f**king around on Draya. I was looking for someone to fill that void you left and me wanting you but no one can fill that sh*t but you. I know im a f**ked up n***a but I can't talk to Trey, Draya or Chris about it. I thought I can speak with you but I guess not." He walked out of the studio and slammed the door behind him chipping a piece off.

I was shocked, I had my mouth opened and eyes wide as ever. I felt like running away and never coming back. This was crazy. I can't tell Trey or Draya because I know this would cut deeper than a knife. I plopped my self back on the chair and cried in my hands. I didn't know what to do or say.

After an hour passed I decided to look for August so we can discuss this more because this was some next level different sh*t than I have ever experienced. I looked all over the building and couldn't find him so I called his phone and he answered.

August "yea?"

Keisha "I'm willing to hear you out, where are you?"

August "on the roof"

Keisha "can I come?"

August "I guess"

Keisha "ok"

When I entered the roof area August was high as f**k. I felt bad because I didn't hear him out but here goes. I hope he can express himself while high.

August "you want?" he leaned his hands out to me with the weed inside.

Keisha "no, in good"

August "your lost"

Keisha "August, why do you think you love me? I hope you know what we had was only physical and love don't come so fast."

August "don't try to play me. I know my feelings for you is real. Don't forget I was always tryna get both you and Draya before I started this whole relationship thing with her and before you and Trey hit it off."

Keisha "true. I thought all you were trying to do was f**k. I didn't know you had feelings for me. Wow."

August "Keisha, you are like every n***a's dream girl. Your educated, beautiful, a hustler, sexy, you would ride for a real one. You just got the whole package. When I finally kissed your lips that night and touched your body, I felt complete. I been knowing you for a while now and I finally got a taste of what I wanted and didn't want to let go. Since that day I just watched you from afar. The way you smile, laugh, cry, get angry. The way you dance in the club turns me on..."

Keisha "you know I just see you as a friend right? I mean you good looking and all but I can't cross that line again"

August "I know and I'm not asking you to cross that line. I just wanted to finally let this feeling out so I can breath again. Damn!" He exhaled loudly.

Keisha "well I promise not to tell Draya or Trey because I had enough drama for the entire year. I will keep this between us as long as you promise to work on yourself, try to erase your feelings for me and try to work on your relationship with Draya. Stop cheating on her, try to control your self, please."

August "aight, I promise to work on all my problems and this sh*t is only between us."

Keisha "ok. Have you ever thought of seeing a shrink?"

August "have I thought? yea, I just hired one!"

Keisha "well good for you. I'm glad." I smiled.

August "yea. Well I should get back to the studio because I have a song to delete and you should get back to Draya."

Keisha "yea. Can you pass the smoke? cause imma need it to face her"

August laughed and passed it. I got a little high and chilled with him on some friend sh*t for a bit and then I went home.

I reached back at 8pm.

Draya "where were you?"

Keisha "out"

Draya "I thought you went to see August, how did that go?"

Keisha "oh, yea him. I spoked to him for a bit and then went to a hookah lounge with some friends"

Draya "and you forgot about me? I'm here all sad and sh*t and you out getting high?"

Keisha "I'm sorry, ok but I needed it"

Draya "what ever b*tch, you a grown ass woman. I'm just messing with you." She joked.

Keisha "I was about to say you sounding like my man" I laughed and so did she.

Draya "so? how did it go?"

We sat down on the couch and I told her he was sorry and wants to work on their relationship because he really loves her. As usual I felt like a bad friend but I don't know who I am anymore. So much has changed in such sort time. She bought what I said and was a bit excited.

I left her on the couch and headed to my room. I took a shower and laid in my bed. I looked at the time, it was 9pm and decided to call Trey. I didn't even know which city he was in right now because I lost track of everything.

Trey "hello?"

Keisha "hey babe" I started to cry just from the sound if his voice because it was so comforting and I needed that right now.

Trey "what's wrong baby?"

Keisha "nothing babe, I just miss you that's all" I lied.

Trey "you sure that's all you crying about?"

Keisha "yes baby"

Trey "ok, you know I sent you some tickets for my show in NJ tomorrow right?"

Keisha "really?! omg babe! how come you coming back to the east coast?"

Trey "management booked me on what was suppose to be my off day for this arena who wanted me so badly. After that, it's back to the west coast and then Europe"

Keisha "ok, well I won't miss it for the world"

Trey "that's what I like to hear. You much better now tho?"

Keisha "yes, I'm good. No tears"

Trey "keep it that way babe. Look, I gotta go back on stage now, you caught me on a break."

Keisha "oh! ok. I love you babe."

Trey "I love you too. Check your email and see you tomorrow"

Keisha "ok, I will"

We hung up and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 808 26
You have to read and find out because her life is hard to describe.
28.1K 1K 28
When Jordan Bennett met Zion Wilson, she never thought he would make all of her wildest, yet fulfilling, fantasies and desires come true.
62.6K 2.2K 26
Kehlani & August πŸ‘§πŸΎπŸ‘¨πŸΎ Same Story , Different People Auglani πŸ‘€πŸ€žπŸΎπŸ˜˜ EDITING IT
19.7K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...