The God of Conquest vs The Go...

By writterofanimelove

"My mind is as free as the wind but now, what I should do is to fall in love." Have you ever wondered what's... More

Chapter 1: "The Wish"
Chapter 2: "Personality Change"
Chapter 3: "Getting to know her"
Chapter 4: "Getting to know her (part 2)"
Chapter 5: "Another God of Conquest?!"
Chapter 6: "Nakayama Ren's true motive...or is it?"
Chapter 7: "The Competition Between the 2 Gods"
Chapter 8: "Nakayama Ren's Past and Katsuragi Keima's Jealousy"
Chapter 9: "Yuki's Sister"
Chapter 10: "A Day at the Arcade"
Chapter 11: "When Things Get Serious"
Chapter 12: "A Warning From Hell"
Chapter 13: "A Girl On Her Period"
Chapter 14: "We're Friends After All, Right?"
Chapter 15: "Reflection"
Chapter 16: "The Goddess of Conquest...is sick?!"
Chapter 17: "The New Kid"

The God of Conquest vs The Goddess of Conquest?!

1.7K 26 7
By writterofanimelove

PROLOGUE

It all started with him...

He opened my eyes and showed me that there's more than life than going to school every morning, going to bed in the evening, and the reality itself...

He showed me the world, where you choose your own path and what life you want to lead...

He showed me...the world of GAMES.

He is known as the "God of Conquest" for he can conquer any girl who he cross paths with...

Who is he?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He's KEIMA KATSURAGI

To be Continued

Writer's Note: My dear readers...this is only but a glimpse of the whole story. I made this so that for those who are really eager to read my story, can have a sneak peek. (Actually, this thing just suddenly popped out of my head and I wanted to write it ASAP before I forget it) By the way, this story will be in Filipino (I just wanted to make the prologue in english so that it will sound more interesting) I will have to finish first "The Letter" and "Savior" before I publish the whole story. Please, continue to support my stories so that I will be able to do this project... Thank you!

...And if you don't want it to be in Filipino (because you have a different nationality), comment it. (or message)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 56.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...