Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

Chromiee tarafından

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... Daha Fazla

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz

339 11 4
Chromiee tarafından

Today was one of their day offs and Eun-ha went off on her own to the mall to look for a birthday gift for Jungkook. His birthday was a week away and she needed to get him a present asap. This time, they can't really throw a party anymore since they're going to be performing in Seoul again so her and Jungkook were going to celebrate their birthdays with ARMY at a fan signing event.

"Where the hell is the shoe store around here?", Eun-ha scratches her head as she looks down to the map on her phone. She gets frustrated and dials Suga's number while sipping intensely on her mocha frappe.

Few seconds later, he answered. "Hey. What's wrong Eun-ha?"

"Hyung...", Eun-ha whined and stomps her feet. "I can't find the shoe store I was looking for. I'm at the mall right now and trying to get Jungkook a new pair of tims for his birthday. Man! I don't know why I even came here alone!"

"Then why didn't you? You could've asked me, Aegi-yah. I could've gone with you.", said Suga while holding his chuckle.

Eun-ha giggles and whines again. "Yoon-gi, you're busy with your work. I can't keep on asking you for help whenever I need something you know. Especially when you're working. Aren't you on v-live right now?"

Suga was quiet for a little while till Eun-ha hears him chuckling. "You know... You're sounding like a wife."

"Eh?", Eun-ha chokes on her drink and coughs. "What are you saying out of nowhere?"

"I'm just saying. It's not a bad thing. Rather, I like it...", said Suga in a mumbling tone. He was purring on the other side of the line too.

Eun-ha face-palmed herself and smiles. "You pabo.", she giggled and starts walking again. "Alright alright. I shouldn't bother you while you're working. Do you need anything before I hang up? I can probably get them for you."

Suga became quiet again, in thought. "Hm.", he pauses. "I need you."

"HYUNG!", Eun-ha turned pink and became flustered of his blunt confessions. "Aish, really!", she flinches as she shouted, catching some of the bystanders' attention. "I'll talk to you later. Maybe check you out on v-live."

Suga laughs. "Alright. See you later. Love you."

Eun-ha felt too embarrassed to return his I love you and just huffs on the phone. "See- see you!", she immediately hangs up and lets out a long sigh. "This guy... I swear.", she giggles and continues to search for the shoe store.

Along the way, some ARMYs recognized her in her pure, white hair.

"Uwa. Unnie! You look pretty!", girl number one came close with her other two friends and greeted her.

Eun-ha smiles and bows her head. "Thank you. But Jiminie is prettier.", she joked.

Girl number two pulls put her phone and marker. "Can you sign my phone case unnie? I mean if it's not a bother!"

"Of course. Why would it be a bother?", Eun-ha shows them a sparkly smile that made them squeal. She takes the girl's phone and signs the back of it.

The third girl was on her phone the whole time and giggled. "Suga-oppa is on v-live. He's so cool!"

Eun-ha's attention was caught by her and she tried her best to get it together. She wanted to yell it out that Suga is the best in the world.

"Aw, a fan asked him to marry her! Listen to what he said!", girl number three gathers her friends including Eun-ha into a group circle and plays the video.

Suga was staring at the comment section and smirked. "Bring the marriage papers over here and we'll do it."

The girls squealed, fangirling while Eun-ha turned into a stone.

After a couple of seconds of watching, the girls returned their attention to Eun-ha and bowed to her with gifts held out.

"Unnie! We know it's your birthday and Jungkook-oppa's birthday next week! Please, take our gift!", girl number one held out a bag.

The second girl held out hers and blushed. "If you don't mind, please give mine to Jungkook-oppa!"

Girl number three politely bows and hands her two bags. "I bought some sweets and snacks for unnie and Jungkook-oppa! I hope you like them!"

Eun-ha laughs and pats their heads. "Don't be polite. Treat it as if we're friends. Thank you so much. Jungkook will like them.", she accepts their gifts and grinned. She thought of a nice idea to make them even more happy. "Say, why don't we take a picture? So that Jungkook will know who gave these good stuff to him. And I'll show him."

"What?! Really?! You would do that?", the girls leaned to her with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah.", Eun-ha chuckles and takes out her phone. She looks down to them and realizes that she really tall compared to the cute girls. "Give me your phones too. I'll take the picture for all of us."

The three ARMYs cheered and took their pictures one by one with different phones. Four of them chatted more about other things. One of them really liked Eun-ha a lot of talked about how her life is as an idol and how she recognized her somewhere but can't put a finger on it. The girls helped Eun-ha out too on where to find the shoe store that she was looking for and finally got Jungkook his birthday gift.

Suddenly while they were talking and chatting and walking at the little plaza, someone calls out to Eun-ha.

Eun-ha turns around to see JB in his black, chic outfit. "Oh, JB!"

The girls squealed as they see the member of GOT7. "Oh my God!"

JB happily jogs his way to her and looks down to her with a big yet cool grin on his face. "What are you doing here? I expected you to stay home on your day off.", he chuckles.

"Well, I'm actually here to get Jungkook a gift but I got lost. I was trying to get here.", Eun-ha moves closer to him and shows him the map on her phone. "These girls helped me."

JB naturally puts his arms around her to lean against her and looks down to her phone over her shoulder. "Ah that one. I was just there earlier."

Girl numbers one, two and three gawked at them and peered over the two of them. Curious and excited. "Excuse me, unnie, JB-oppa... We liked your drama Love Tangle and we think that you guys look great together. Are you guys dating?", said girl number two.

Girl number three yanked her away and shushed her. "What are you asking them that?"

Eun-ha looks away from her phone and distances herself from JB. "N-no we're not. We're just friends. Really."

"Didn't you guys perform at MAMA together too? With Hyuna-unnie's song."

JB sees the panic on Eun-ha's face and steps in. "We're just friends. Although, I like her very much. Any guy would be lucky to date her."

"Aw! How sweet!"

Eun-ha sighs and chatted more with the girls till they had to say goodbye. She felt weird that whole situation. The uncomfortable feeling of being put in a spot like that felt familiar. Like, the same situation happened before. She just can't remember.

Her and JB went to a cafe that was close to the plaza and talked about a lot of random things they could think of. They watched a group of cool people b-boying at the plaza near the water fountain.

"Wow.", Eun-ha mumbled as she rests her cheek against her palm while sipping on her drink. "I really miss street dancing at the underground. B-boying especially."

JB wasn't paying attention to anything but her this whole time. But now that she said it, he turns to the little scene of people dancing and nods. "I remember asking you that kind of thing when we were there the other day."

"Yeah! Maybe because I was stuck down at the underground for years and well, the carefree life that I had back then... I sort of long for it. Now, the stress of being an idol gets to me. But I don't really care much about it. I just want the boys to succeed even more.", Eun-ha smiles and stirs her straw. "I didn't go through hell like they did. So yeah... I feel like them being world-wide is not enough. They deserve the universe...", she whispered.

"What about you though?", said JB. "I can't speak for Bangtan but I'm sure they want the same for you. Especially Yoon-gi."

Eun-ha perks up and retracts her lips from her straw. "What? Since when were you and hyung on a first name basis?"

"As producers... We were close. I think we still are. Although, under the circumstance we're in for the past year, we're kind of in a middle of a competition. Not professionally. I respect him. But he has something that I really want but can't seem to have yet.", JB stands up and grabs her hand and her bags. "Let's just keep that a secret between us, Eun-ha."

The girl laughs and stands up as well. "Aish. If you tell me that, I feel like hyung's not telling me anything. But eh, whatever.", she finishes her drink and gets pulled by him. On their way out of the cafe, she shoots her empty cup at a nearby trash bin. Barely missing it. "Ya JB! What are we doing?!"

"We've been friends for a while now. Call me Jae-beom already.", JB laughs and drags her to the plaza to watch the street dance. He sets down their stuff on one of the empty benches and takes off his leather jacket.

With the up-beat music playing in the background, JB jumps into the dance off and starts b-boying. The group of dancers cheered for him with shaking their hands in amazement and raised their fists, nodding their head and body.

"OOOH!"

Eun-ha lets him have his time to show off and waited for the song to end. The moment it ended, Eun-ha cracks her knuckles and her neck then took off her sweatshirt, leaving her in a white tee with a black sports bra slightly visible.

JB stands up from his head windmill move and looks down to give Eun-ha a smirk, only to get playfully pushed aside by her.

She starts off with a top rock move then breaks down into a flare, spinning her legs in the air. She then adds a handstand then she drop her legs to the ground and stands up to do a mocking robot move and taunts JB.

"OOOH!"

"I'm impressed.", JB grins and towers over her. "I guess you weren't a five-year king at the Underground for nothing."

"KING?!", the dance group shrieked and crowded Eun-ha. "You're Kitsune?! THE Kitsune of the Pack?!"

Eun-ha suddenly gets shy and rubs the back of her neck bashfully. "Yeah. It's been months since my retirement. I'm surprised I'm still known.", she chuckles.

"We have to dance now!", they cheered and another song played.

It was a slow-moving, yet sexy song that got everyone slowly moving their shoulders.

JB and Eun-ha were move to the center by the dancers and they started the choreo for Taemin's Move.

The two of them tried to hold back their laughter from being confused but they immediately got into character and started their duo, b-boying waltz.

An audience gathered around them and some were taking pictures and probably videos too.

People awed as Eun-ha was looping herself around JB's slick movement. The two of them were in sync even though it was a freestyle for them.

Even with all the excitement that was going around between dancers and audience, Eun-ha acted professionally like she did when she was dancing back at the Underground. Meanwhile JB on the other hand, surged in happiness.

Not only that.

He felt closer to his goal.

And that was to capture her heart completely.

Meanwhile...

Jimin was running around their house, trying to look for Suga. When he got to Suga's studio, Suga's v-live thankfully ended. Because Jimin didn't want to interrupt him even though he likes the attention.

"Hyung!", Jimin opens the door to Suga's studio. "Hyung? Are you finished yet?"

Suga spins his chair around and crossed one leg over the other. "Yeah. Literally just did. What's up?"

The maknae looked hesitant but he pulls out his phone anyways. "Hyung, I think you need to see this.", he touches his phone's screen, slides his finger across and approaches Suga to show him.

Suga's eyes widened at the live video he was watching. He gulped and held his composure as he watches. He couldn't get mad but rather, he got worried. Especially with the comment section of the video.

A lot of them said that Eun-ha and JB looked really cool. Some said that they looked good together. And a lot of them asked if they were dating.

"Hyung, they're just performing. I really hope you don't take this out on Eun-ha.", Jimin frowned and sat on the mini couch in the room.

Suga became quiet for a little bit while watching the video then sighs. He shuts off the video and smiles. "I trust her. Last time I didn't, she forgot about me and got hurt. And I don't want that to happen again. With the way she is right now, she'll tell me.", he tosses the phone back to its owner.

Jimin smiles in satisfaction and catches his phone. "It's good to hear you say that. Cuz if you actually got mad, I would've gotten mad at you too. Although, I can't blame you though. JB's a really complicated rival."

Suga couldn't agree more.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
916 32 24
"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No, I don't think I will. I enjoy this hob...
49 7 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...