REFLECTION (CAMREN after 6 ye...

By MusicMakesItBetter

"She looked beautiful as ever, with her dark brown eyes locking with Lauren's narrowed green eyes. Seconds fe... More

6 Years
Mirrors
SHE
City Lights
Look After You
Fight For You
Fight For You (Part 2)
Realize
Realize (Part 2)
Decisions
Decisions (Part 2)
Flashing Lights
Last Night
A Good Morning
Broken
All Back
One Step At A Time
Make It Work
Make It Work (Part 2)
Just Like Us
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Enough of That
Not A Care In The World
Perfectly Imperfect
Silly Love Songs
Insane Love
Written On My Heart
The Break Up
Luck or Fate
Wedding Plans
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
A/N: PLEASE READ

Then

11.6K 329 115
By MusicMakesItBetter

A/N: Listened to a playlist for this chapter. 

***One Month Later, Jauregui Residence, Malibu, CA 730PM***

Lauren scanned her image in front of the mirror, smiling to herself as she moved her long, brown, locks to one side, draping it over one shoulder. She smacked her lips together. Her purple-redish lipstick coating her lips, perfectly complimenting her chic outfit. She wore a white and black elegant jumpsuit that fitted her body perfectly. The top half a blouse like material, the color white with a deep V-neck drop down in front, revealing just enough of the porcelain beauty’s alluring skin. The bottom half black, stopping right at her ankles, paired with black stilettos, clutch in hand, eyes looking into her own.

She took a deep breath, YOU CAN DO THIS; she took another deep breath, exhaling, her lips pulling to her bright, green eyes, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, I’M DOING THIS; her heart pulsating faster as she took a quick glance at the time.

~BUZZ-BUZZ-BUZZ~

Lauren took her phone out of her clutch, “Hey Dylan…” she listened to him speak, “thank you SO MUCH, okay, yes, we’ll be there soon…if Camz EVER gets her butt down here, she’s been getting ready for like two hours...” her best friend began to laugh on the other end, “I know right! Seriously…she’s lucky I KIND OF love her,” the green eyed girl said playfully, “okay, see you soon, love you.”

~CLICK~

She walked towards the stairs, holding onto the rail as she looked at her phone; worried about the time, “CAAAMMMEEELLLAAAAA….” she looked at her phone again, “CAAMMMMZZZ---”

“I’m ready…” her soft voice let out, prompting the older brunette to look up, eyes atop the stairs, her lips pulling to her emerald eyes, “…sorry I took so long,” she began walking down the stairs.

“It’s um…” Lauren swallowed the lump that quickly built in her throat, she was at a lost for words, eyes locked on the younger brunette who was wearing a cute, sexy, silver mesh, dress, stopping a few inches above her knees, paired with cream, suede pumps…SHE WAS MESMERIZED.

***Flashback: Auditions***

“CAMILA CABELLO!” one of the staff members yelled out her name, the young, petite girl making her way to the center of the stage, the judges waiting for her to sing.

Lauren watched the girl make her way onto the stage, she’s cute, she thought to herself, no big deal; she doesn’t look like she’ll be much of a competition, but at least she’s cute…yeah, cute.

But then Camila began to sing, drawing green eyes to her, they were immobile, SHE WAS MESMERIZED.

***End of Flashback***

GORGEOUS, the older girl gave her head a quick shake, telling herself to breath, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

She reached the bottom of the stairs, stopping in front of the still speechless girl, throwing her arms around the fair beauty’s neck, “…ummm,” teasing the older girl, her red lipstick pulling to her brown eyes, knowing the older brunette liked what she saw, little did Camila know, LIKE wasn’t the word Lauren couldn’t quite get out her mouth.

“I love you Camz,” her green eyes pure, piercing the younger brunette hard.

“I love you too Lo…” she breathe out, leaning in to mesh their lips together.

~

Camila reached across their table that was situated outside with the perfect view of the ocean and the moonlight kissing it, “thank you baby,” she intertwined their fingers, rubbing her thumb affectionately against smooth skin, her smile wide, almost reaching her loving, chocolate orbs, “this is amazing,” she looked around, taking in the scenery, “you’re amazing.”

Lauren just smiled her smile, the one she has just for Camila, “will you dance with me?”

Camila pressed her lips together, simply nodding a YES as Lauren took her hand, leading her to the middle of the dance area; they began to move to the instrumental music.

The other tables closer to them began to clear out and so did the other people dancing around them, Camila noticed, “hmm…” she glanced around, “everyone’s leaving.”

“Let them,” brown eyes turning their attention back to the porcelain skin girl, “I only need YOU around.”

“Lauren Michelle Jauregui,” Camila tightened her arms around Lauren’s neck, kissing her lips, “are you trying to WOO me?” she batted her lashes, making the green eyed girl smile from ear to ear, her heart pumping.

She leaned in, lips touching Camila’s ear, “ALWAYS…” she whispered against her ear before the younger brunette rested her head on Lauren’s shoulder as they continued to dance.

Camila popped her head up, her face somewhat surprised, “Lauren…”

“Yes…” a smirk on her face.

“This is your song that’s playing…” she smiled adoringly.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, “No,” she shook her head, “this isn’t my song…”

“Instrumental, but I know this is MIRRORS, this is YOUR song,” she said assuredly.

The green eyed girl leaned in, “No…” she whispered, Camila perked an eyebrow, sure she was right, “this is YOUR song, I wrote it for you…” the younger brunette’s face softening at the words, the sight in front of her warming her heart, it wanted to jump out of her chest.

“Lauren…” Camila stopped dancing, parting, but their fingers still intertwined as she looked around, eyes wide, “oh my gosh…” her eyes in complete shock, looking around, back to the green eyed girl whose smile was bigger than the ocean in front of them, “Lauren…” she shook her head smiling, completely lost and in disbelief.

Everyone who was important to her, to them, was there, sitting around at the other tables, Camila’s parents, sister, Lauren’s parents, brother and sister, Dinah, Ally, Normani, Jason, Dylan, Simon and their families. She didn’t even notice because they were strategically hidden behind the random diners, who left a few minutes ago.

“Lauren…” her eyes shocked as she looked at the girl in front of her, orbs exuding love as she looked into brown eyes, “what’s going on---”

Lauren got down on one knee, in front of everybody as the music, Camila’s song, continued to play in the background, everyone they loved watching, as the caramel skin girl gasped in shock, her brown eyes beginning to water as she brought her right hand to cover her mouth, the other held by the love of her life as she took out a ring from her pocket.

“Camz…” she smiled, “I remember the very first time I laid my eyes on you, I tried not to awkwardly stare,” the younger girl let out a light chuckle through her tears, “I couldn’t tear my eyes away from you, you had me mesmerized and I know I’ve never told you this, but I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU THEN. Sometimes I don’t think I can love you any more than I already do, but I love you more today…I love you more right now than I did yesterday, you’re everything that I’ve ever wanted,” she let out a puff of air, her own green eyes becoming watery, “sometimes…I can’t believe how I feel about you,” her voice cracking and with that, the younger brunette couldn’t hold it in anymore, her emotions took over, her tears streaming down her face as Lauren stood up, wiping Camila’s tears with her free hand, “hey,” she kissed her lips, the taste of forever on them, “don’t cry beautiful…”

She smacked her arm playfully, “how am I supposed to NOT cry when you say things like that,” she said in between her breaths as everyone around let out a light laugh, others crying just as much as Camila.

Lauren pressed her lips onto Camila’s, kissing slowly, passionately, “I love you…” she got back down on her knee, “without you, I would fall apart,” she shook her head, her hand against her heart, the other holding Camila’s, “everything that doesn’t make sense about me, they make sense with you,” she smiled, looking up, gazes on one another as everyone faded away, it was just the two of them, “I want you to be mine, I want to hold your hand forever,” the brown eyed girl continued to cry, listening to the love of her life, “you make me feel like I’m floating and that’s how I want to make you feel, YOU are better than any fairytale, better than my best dreams,” the porcelain beauty shook her head, her tears slowly falling down, “this world, I don’t want it, I don’t want the moon,” she glanced at the moon, “I don’t want the stars,” green eyes drifting back to softened, completely open brown eyes, Camila sniffled, she knew how much Lauren loved the moon and the stars, all of it, “I don’t want the sun, I don’t want all their light, the only thing I want…I just want to be the only girl you love all your life…” Lauren took a deep breath, her smile coming through, “Karla Camila Cabello…” she held the ring up, their eyes locked, “will you marry me?”

Camila nodded as the tears flowed even more, mouthing a YES, she couldn’t even speak.

Lauren placed the ring on her finger, cupping her face, “I’m going to take that as a ‘YES’.”

She sniffled, “Yes,” the caramel skin beauty nodded, barely able to be heard, “Yes Lauren,” she hastily pulled her in for a kiss, “of course I’ll marry you,” she breathed onto her lips, Lauren’s lips curving into an even bigger smile, “I love you Lauren.” 

A/N: What did you guys think? Comment/Vote, I'll try and update more often XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...