I'm Stuck in a House Full of...

By SilverArcdragon

A Lucario gets forced to live as a working student at his father's friend's house at Alkia, little did he kno... More

Chapter 1: I'm Stuck in a House full of Girls!
Chapter 2: A Very Perverted Friend
Chapter 3: The Iron Chef
Chapter 4: Wrap is my Favorite Move!
Chapter 5: Weekend Mayhem
Chapter 7: Joys and Horrors
Chapter 8: Fire Vs Steel
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: Hot Spring Fever Part 1
Chapter 11: Hot Spring Fever Part 2
Chapter 12: An Odd Couple
Chapter 13: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 1
Chapter 14: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 2
Chapter 15: Unfortunate Series of Events Part 3
Chapter 16: Two Days Before Christmas Part 1
Chapter 17: Two Days Before Christmas Part 2
Chapter 18: Two Days Before Christmas Part 3
Chapter 19: Two Days Before Christmas Part 4
Chapter 20: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 21: Emotions
Chapter 22: Preparations
Chapter 23: Still Preparations
Chapter 24: It's Party Time!
Chapter 25: A Night to Remember
Chapter 26: A New Pet for the Family
Chapter 27: Enter the Lopunny
Chapter 28: Fight to the Finish
Chapter 29: Summer Fever Part 1
Chapter 30: Summer Fever Part 2
Chapter 31: A Date to Remember
Chapter 32: Time to hit the Beach! Part 1
Chapter 33: Time to hit the Beach! Part 2
end of the line

Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events

836 21 20
By SilverArcdragon

Day two at the Weekend Survival Camp at Mount Alkia, where Lucas' class was staying for the activities.

Last night's incident, however, was still bothering our Lucario friend here.

"I just can't let you go after seeing me naked right?"

"But-"

"Wait, I know, you can be my slave for the rest of this trip, that's a fair deal."

"…Like I have a choice anyway…"

Wonder what kind of things the Vaporeon will make him do, as he let his imagination run on its own, staring at the sky thinking about it.

He suddenly imagined himself wearing a big, black collar on his neck as Vanessa's slave on her room, awaiting what master wants him to do.

"Hey there lover boy, how about giving your master some love?" Vanessa teased him as she lied herself down to the bed, flexing her light blue, smooth looking legs in front of him and spreading them wide, revealing her panties.

Then, she removed her tight-fitting shirt and then her bra and revealed to him to what he had seen last night.

'What the hell am I thinking?' Lucas slapped himself to break out of his naughty thoughts and shook his head vigorously and gave a deep breath.

"Hey Lucas, the staff said all of the boys should help for tonight's activity." A familiar voice called out to the steel-fighting type as Lucas stared at the pink blob's face, faking a clueless, innocent smile at him. He just stood up and went towards the field where everyone else is doing their part of the job.

"You tricked me." Lucas said to Lee flatly.

"Tricked? What do you mean?" Lee, faking that he didn't know a thing about what happened last night.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, you lied to me. Vanessa said she noticed you overhearing their conversation about swimming at the falls at exactly 10pm."

"Whoa, you've seen Vanessa's body? Was she naked?" Lee suddenly leaned to him closely with a huge perverted smile on his face.

"Well, yeah… wait a minute, don't change the subject!" Lucas blushed a little before realizing it.

"Ah yes, sorry about that Lucas. I just want you to experience how beautiful the female anatomy from a man's point of view." Lee apologized to him and gave him hard pats on the back.

"You mean a pervert…"

"Exactly…"

"…Sigh." Lucas facepalmed.

"If you're a pervert, why aren't you peeking at them like that?"

"Even perverts like us has some dignity."

"Us?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. But for me, it's a sin for me to peek at them, I just couldn't peek at the Eevee sisters since they're my best friends since childhood; even if they have the sexiest hourglass appearance, those perfect curves, the biggest racks I've seen in my entire life! And-" Lee began to drool excessively in his wild, perverted imagination.

"Uh… Lucas?" Lee stopped when he noticed the one he was talking to suddenly disappeared from his sight; he turned around for a bit, and inspected the area. There, he noticed the Lucario already at the site.

Lucas was busy fixing up the poles of an improvised archway with a white banner on top. And with one big pull of the rope to secure the pole in place and ready for tonight's activity.

Suddenly, he left a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see who it was, and much to his surprise, it was the Vaporeon he saw naked last night, and seemed to be smiling at him.

"Can you help me with something?" Vanessa asked the blushing Lucario.

"Uhh… is there something else that needs to be done here?" Lucas replied and slowly, Vanessa leaned closer to him.

"Not that… some personal problems. Come with me slave." She whispered to his ear and grabbed hold of his arm and dragged him away towards the staff's house. Lucas felt frightened on what was going to happen next, some of the students were already looking at them, jealous and angry at him, while the Lickylicky, on the other hand, gave him a big thumbs-up.

The two entered the wooden house while Vanessa locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" Lucas asked in a freaked-out manner.

"So no one would disturb us… Now why is your face red?" Vanessa stared at his deep-red face.

"Oh, that's nothing…" He tried his best in hiding the blushes, but he's mind was full of his wild imagination.

"You're so cute when you're blushing like that. It's okay; you're just going to give me a massage, not sex, you naughty boy." Vanessa gave a cheesy grin at the blushing boy and proceeded to her bed while Lucas felt a sense of relief, but was speechless by her statement, as if she read what was going on in his mind, but nevertheless, followed her.

She undressed her top as Lucas saw her smooth, flawless back but quickly turned to the other direction. Was she never ashamed to reveal her body to anyone at all? She then placed a towel on her bed and lied down in a prone position and made herself comfortable for a bit.

"My back's been aching lately, so I want you to give me a massage, and no mischievous stuff, okay?" Vanessa said to him as he slowly went to the side of the bed, and slowly placed his shaking hands on her shoulders, and gave a slow, light pressure at first.

"Mmm… a little lower and give it a little more push…" She instructed him as he followed what she just said. Vanessa's skin was so smooth and a little cold as well while Lucas slowly stroked her back while the Vaporeon just moaned in pleasure and motioned Lucas to give a deeper pressure.

"Ah…yes… that feels good!" She said in a very loud tone, really enjoying the massage he's been giving her. Lucas, however, tried his best not to get too excited with her moans and the wonderful feeling on his hands.

The Lucario slowly got a steady rhythm going as he decided to do his own way of massaging her back. Instead of using his palms only, he made use of his fists, elbow, gently exerting a deep, but gentle and relaxing pressure on her back, that she didn't seem to mind but instead, was enjoying it a lot more, her mermaid-like tail waving like crazy, gently slapping his arm repeatedly.

"Lucas! You're so good at this!" Vanessa said, but in a much, much louder voice than ever, unfortunately, her statement was so loud that it was heard outside the staff house, and instantly, everyone rushed towards the house, misunderstanding the statement into something, much more different.

*SLAM!* The door was kicked open, startling the two of them inside as the three sisters ran towards the closed curtains; everyone else, namely boys, were peeking inside the window with perverted expressions on their faces.

"LUCAS, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY SISTER?!" Flannery shouted and pulled the opened the curtains, and seeing the startled Lucario with his hands on their sister's bare back.

"Wait, this is just a misunderstanding-" Before Lucas could say anything else, the three sisters approached at him, clearly suspicious.

"V-Vanessa, help me out here!" Lucas quickly stared at the Vaporeon for some back-up, but much to his surprise, he saw her face, eyes shut with her mouth smiling, happily snoozing, unfortunately, unlucky for him.

Later that evening as the class were at a bonfire where they assembled for tonight's activity.

"Today's event will be called "The Test of Courage"." Flannery announced while showing the banner with the imprinted title of the event.

"Students will be tested on their courage and determination to brave through the pitch-black darkness ahead with nothing but your pair and a lantern. But the pair will be composed of a boy and a girl, not the original pairings." She continued while drawing gasps from the surprised students.

"The pair must be able to pass through the path and collect a medallion located at a haunted house at the end of the path, and return here safely. Perfect points to anyone who will be able to complete this activity, but if anyone of you loses his or her pair, it will result in deduction on both of you."

"And beware, the locals once told that there was a ghost lurking near that haunted house. They say that the ghost was from a girl who died while searching for her lost brother. I heard that she was killed, then torn limb from limb by evil murderers after she witnessed the death of her brother; and then she was burned to ashes to leave no evidence. Now she was roaming around the haunted house, still calling out her brother's name… " She warned while grinning at her statement while everyone was startled and frightened by the ghost she's talking about.

"I think that's enough for you sis. Now, we've selected tonight's pairings. As I call on the two of you, please step forward and retrieve your lantern and proceed to the starting line." Vanessa took over while Flannery was still giggling.

"Gloria and Lee."

"Shall we go, my princess?" "Of course, my pink prince." The two shared a laugh as they took their lantern and went towards the starting line.

"Lily and Lucas."

"…" "…" The two was just stunned when they were the chosen pairs, the two stared at each other but Lily gave him an angry glare before looking away while he just sighed and took their lantern, although he felt like the pairings are rigged somehow.

And after the last pair was chosen, the teams were all lined in a single-file formation with their pair beside them.

"Gloria and Lee will go first, and then after five minutes, it's Lily and Lucas turn, and so on… Okay, let's begin!" Vanessa announced while waving her flag to signal the start of the activity as the two slowly walked into the pitch-black road, slowly their bodies faded away with only the light from the lantern only visible, before vanishing as well.

After five minutes, it was now their turn with Lily went off ahead while Lucas was right behind her.

'What an evening this turned out to be…'

Meanwhile…

"Did you just make up that ghost story to scare the freshmen?"

"Well, yeah… just made it out of the blue… it makes things more exciting, don't you think?"

Lucas and Lily walked and walked on the path, still saying no word to each other, making an uncomfortable, silent atmosphere between the two with the cold breeze making it worse. They couldn't even see much thanks to the darkness and the thick trees blocking the moonlight for them.

"Heeheehee, time to set my plan into action…" Hiding in the bushes was one of the staff, a Dusclops to be specific, giggling quietly with his plan to probably scare the two.

Suddenly, both Lucas and Lily felt a strong breeze as a violet wind brewed out of nowhere and startling them.

"What the?" Lucas got a little frightened and went closer to Lily's back just to be on the safe side.

"Just like I planned." The Dusclops smiled, then he summoned a Shadow Punch from his fist and slowly approached the girl, then he grabbed hold of it, causing her to suddenly shriek and slap Lucas right in the face.

"What the hell did I do?!" Lucas was outraged with the sudden slap to his cheek without warning.

"You just touched my butt, that's what! What the hell is wrong with you boys? Does touching a woman's butt really satisfy you that much?! You're all disgusting!" Lily shouted at him, clearly angry as well while Lucas gave her a confused look on his face.

"What? Are you thinking that I touched you?" Lucas replied while rubbing his red cheeks.

"Of course, who else?"

"…Ghosts?"

"Sigh… If you touch me again, I'll swear I'll kick you out of our house. You got that?" Lily pointed her finger at him, before walking forward again.

"So now you're threatening me for something I didn't even do?" Lucas replied, grabbing the Lantern Holder with his two hands very tightly.

Lily stared at him with a very angry look, and then she suddenly felt something touch her chest as she quickly covered it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lucas approached the Leafeon as she knelt down, looking shocked.

"Something touched me…"

"Something's fishy going around here…" Lucas said and then closed his eyes, and after a while, he opened his eyes and looked towards the direction where a faint, dark aura was coming from and quickly charged up a white beam from his hand towards the aura.

"AAH!" The figure shouted in pain and slowly crawled towards the clear path while holding on his butt where the Mirror Shot landed. The two quickly closed in and saw the Dusclops staff lying on the ground.

"So you're the one who's been touching me for all this time…" Lily felt enraged again.

"I-I'm sorry! I was just trying to scare you two…" The staff tried to get away but Lily stepped on the ground as Grass Knots were summoned around him and pinned his whole body on the ground.

"So touching her and putting the blame on me was part of the scare?" Lucas said while the staff was felt speechless while Lily placed her foot on the Dusclops' stomach.

"No one touches me and gets away with it."

Meanwhile…

"AAHHH! MOMMY HELP!"

"Mommy help?!"

"Doesn't it sound like Dusk screaming?"

Back at the pitch-black forest… The two were quietly continuing on the path, Lucas, about three to four feet away from the Leafeon after being witnessing the Dusclops being pulverized by her.

"Hey…" Lily spoke up, surprising the Lucario with her striking up a conversation.

"I'm sorry…"

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything I've said earlier, I didn't mean any of that…"

"…It's okay." Lucas felt better for her apology, he even thought she wouldn't even apologize at all, guess he was wrong.

Then another eerie silence filled up their atmosphere. After a few minutes again, they were now at the haunted house, finally.

"Let's just get the medallion and get this over with." Lily said as she opened the door, making a creaky noise and went inside with Lucas right behind her.

The two went towards the living room as Lily noticed a tray filled with circular objects and went towards the table.

When she was bent down and took a Medallion, she felt something poking her shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me!" She suddenly shouted and turned to her back, thinking that Lucas was right behind her, but was surprised to see nothing. She turned looked around and saw Lucas staring outside the window.

"Did you say something?" Lucas asked her as he approached the frightened Leafeon. There's no way he could be that fast without her noticing it.

"Let's… just get out of this place." Lily went straight to the door with the confused Lucario right behind her. The two, however, were completely clueless that something… or someone was staring at them.

"Do they seriously think we would fall for this cheap act?"

The two were staring back at the road where they could see floating fire spirits, but it's only a Will-O-Wisp attack.

"Great, it looks like it's gonna rain…" Lucas said as he felt a drop of rain on his nose and stared at above as more raindrops fell. Then, it slowly showered on the two as a strong roaring sound came out of nowhere.

He then stared at the Leafeon suddenly squatting down with her hands covering her ears and was shivering wildly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He knelt down and shook her shoulder with his hand. Then another roaring sound occurred causing her to shriek and then suddenly grabbing hold of his arms very tightly and pulling him closer to her and making him drop the lantern which was quickly extinguished by the rain, destroying their only source of light.

"Hey, what the hell's wrong with you?" Lucas repeatedly shook her shoulders but to no avail, she remained there in his arms, her head resting on her chest but her body was still shaking. There, he realized she must be scared of thunder.

"Darn it, why does it have to rain?" Flannery whined while holding an umbrella, protecting her from the cold rain. The Vaporeon, however, was thinking of something else while doesn't seem to mind getting wet.

"Isn't Lily afraid of thunders?" Vanessa asked her sister.

"Well yeah… I remember one time she made me sleep with her and hogging the blanket."

"Oh no…"

"Great, just great…" Lucas managed to pull Lily towards a nearby tree to protect them from the rain.

He was clueless on how they were going to get out of this mess, Lily refused to move at all, their Lantern's out, and everything is pitch-black with only the constant white flashes to guide them.

Then, he felt something tug on his arm, as he looked on it, he could see a silhouette a little shorter than him holding his wrist tightly.

"Follow me; I'll lead you back to the camp." The figure said in a girl's voice as he assumed it's a she. The two walked blindly back to the path with only the hand to guide them, hopefully its one of the staff on their classmates.

Lucas held Lily's shoulders tightly to make sure they won't get separated since they couldn't see each other at all, but her shoulders were still shaking with the rain, the constant thunders appearing and her constant shrieks made things harder for him.

After a few minutes of walking…

"Hey, I think I see something." Lucas said as they could see a light from afar slowly becoming brighter and brighter as she shook the Leafeon's shoulders, but still she didn't even look or move.

He shouted, hoping they would hear them as he saw the light suddenly move around and could hear people voices, luckily for them.

"LILY! LUCAS! WHERE ARE YOU?" Vanessa's voice shouted and ran towards the direction where she heard his voice.

"WE'RE HERE!" He replied back, but as soon as he began to walk towards them, the hand that was gripping his wrist let go, making him stop and looked at the figure in front of him.

"Looks like your friends finally found you, that's good…" The female said.

"Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome. But now I'm still looking for my brother, so I'll be leaving you two, you're in good hands now."

"But wait…brother?" Lucas was dumbfounded when he heard that statement, and then a thunder struck again, illuminating the pitch-black area for a moment; that's where he saw something that was really surprising.

It was a Pikachu, smiling at him. But the disturbing part he discovered was her left arm was missing, as well as her right ear, half of her face was bloody, and her body was partially lighter than a Pikachu's normal skin color.

Another thunder struck as Lily yelled again, Lucas turned his attention to her and shook her shoulders for a bit, but when he looked back, the girl was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

"Lily, thank God, you're all right!" Vanessa finally found the two with Lily holding close to him, with an umbrella, lantern and a blanket on her hands as she quickly draped Lily and covered her from the rain. Lily, however, was still covering her ears and closed her eyes.

"There, there… your sister is here. C'mon let's get you dry up." Vanessa said, as the rest of the search party came; the Flareon draped Lucas with a blanket and an umbrella.

"Thank you Lucas." Vanessa smiled at him as they all went their way back to camp.

"Yeah, thank you Lucas for protecting our sister." Flannery said as she placed her arm around his neck as he felt a comfortable warmth.

"You know what?"

"At first, I thought you were joking about the ghost story earlier."

"Eh? What do you mean? I just made everything up."

"What? Oh, never mind."

Lucas felt something and looked behind him as he saw the female Pikachu again, smiling and waving at him.

'Thank you.'

To be continued…

"What happened to your arm? It looks like you've been attacked by a beast." Lee said as he treated Lucas' arm where deep nail marks could be seen.

"Lily's fault."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 12 7
Matt is a kid who loves Pokémon. He's always fantasized living in the Pokémon world, despite everyone's harsh teasing. That doesn't stop him, however...
463 1 16
Here comes another Harem story. Jake, a Knight of God. What will he do when he meets a Devil member who almost kills him? What will happen when his...
56 6 16
Ethan lives in the house he grew up in across the street from his university, but now alone by himself. The last several months had been rough, with...
5.2K 167 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...