Aikatsu Dreams!

Por SmileychanEmily

Emi Miharu deeply admires idols, and looks up to the top idol group, Epiphany. She dreams of one day becoming... Más

Chapter 1 - Rising Dreams!
Chapter 2 - Midnight Explosion!
Chapter 3 - A Beautiful Melody ♫
Chapter 4 - The Radiance of a Rose
Chapter 5 - Miru, The Stegosaurus Idol!
Chapter 6 - Full Speed Ahead!
Chapter 7 - The Lovely Asami ♡
Chapter 8 - Let's Go! Royal Sunshine!
Chapter 9 - The Journey on Aikatsu Island!
Chapter 10 - The Light of a Dream!
Chapter 11 - The Differences Between Us
Chapter 12 - Trick or Treat! It's Halloween!
Chapter 13 - A Graceful Swan
Chapter 14 - Kaguya the Unstoppable!
Chapter 15 - Four ☆ Idols
Chapter 16 - The Growth of a Miracle ☆
Chapter 17 - A Magical and Merry Christmas to All!
Chapter 18 - A New Year!
Chapter 19 - A Special Valentine
Chapter 21 - Kazuna's Last Hurdle

Chapter 20 - The Street Artist & Shadow Princess

96 30 23
Por SmileychanEmily

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

Quick note: Sorry for the slow updates everyone! I have a BNHA book in progress that's taken priority over this one, and it's going to be better written and planned out (I hope :P) than Aikatsu Dreams, but nevertheless, as I've said before, thanks for the readers who still come back to read this. The 'second season' of this book should be a lot better and more interesting, so I hope you continue reading! This chapter has yet to be edited and improved.

---

Kazuna

I stared up at the dull ceiling. Recently, and I know this is pretty random but, I just feel as if there's a part of me that's missing. The Top Idol Selection is coming up soon, and before, I would've said I was completely ready, but now...

"Kazuna!"

I jolted upright from my seat. Emi was staring at me with a puzzled look, her head tilted slightly to the side. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing..."

Before Emi answered, there was a pounding at the door.

"EMI! KAZUNA!" Hanaka shouted on the other side. Emi sprang up and opened the door. Hanaka and Miru came inside.

"Quick guys! There's something HUGE!...Well, not as huge as a dinosaur, but something big is going on!" Miru pulled at my arm and practically dragged me out of the room.

***

The front gates were surrounded by students. There were two students in the middle of it all who seemed to be followed by the large crowd. As the crowd of students parted for them, I saw the two girls who were causing all the commotion.

"I think that's Kizuko Chiko and Hotaru Kagehime!" Miru exclaimed.

"I remember!" I said to her, recalling the time when Kaguya told us about them.

Kizuko, the girl with the watermelon-coloured hair in a puffy side ponytail and honey eyes was accompanied with the girl who had curly silver hair with a darker shade towards the ends of her ringlets. The Street Artist and Shadow Princess had finally returned to school.

***

"Geez, are they really that amazing?" Hanaka bit into her sandwich aggressively, clearly agitated with all the attention Kizuko and Hotaru were getting.

"They're pretty unique though! It's no wonder why they're so popular" Miru replied.

My mind dwelled on Miru's sentence. Unique...

"Excuse me. Pardon for interrupting, but we require your assistance."

The four of us turned around to see Hotaru and Kizuko standing behind us.

"Y'all will be awesome if you could help us out!" Kizuko continued, grinning.

"Uh sure! What do you need help with?" Emi asked.

"Well, ya see, we're making a short movie and we have some extra roles!"

"Epiphany has recommended you to us. We hope you will not disappoint" Hotaru gave us an icy stare.

"Anyways, will you do it?" Kizuko questioned.

"Sure!" The four of us said in unison.

"Awesome! Thanks a bunch!" Kizuko grinned once again as she threw on her cap.

"Thank you" Hotaru gave a slight bow, then clapped her hands together once. When she parted them, four cards and four pieces of paper appeared in her hands.

"WOAH HOW'D YOU DO THAT?! I love magic!" Emi's eyes had sparkles in them.

Hotaru's expressionless and stern face melted into a small smile.

"Please read the contents. The card will allow you access into the filming studio, and the paper has directions on where to go. Until then." Hotaru gave another bow, then left.

"This is gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna fly to my dreams!" Emi stood up, beaming.

"A movie huh? Finally, a chance to show off my excellent acting skills" Hanaka smiled smugly.

"I'm excited to act in a movie! Aren't you too Kazuna?" Miru cheered. My friends all turned to look at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah! It's gonna be great!" I smiled as widely as I could.

"Yeah! It's gonna be fantastic!" Miru threw a fist pump in the air. As she did so, she accidentally hit Hanaka, who was now screeching and Hanaka-Slapping Miru, who was too busy laughing at Hanaka's screeching to care.

I could see Emi out of the corner of my eye, a look of confusion and worry on her face.

***

We all woke up early the next day to get to the filming studio.

"I'm super excited!" Emi smiled broadly. "This is a great opportunity!"

"It sure is! By the way, have any of you seen the new Dinosaur show?" Miru said excitedly.

"Are you serious?" Hanaka rolled her eyes.

"Umm...no, but have you guys watched the newest Epiphany movie? It's like their life story, and it's the best!" Emi started to skip happily.

"Hey, speaking of Epiphany, I haven't seen them around at all, or Just Soar." Hanaka said.

"That's because they've both been on tour. They'll be returning tomorrow though! Graduation is coming up after all!" Emi responded immediately.

"Geez, how do you know all this?" Hanaka mumbled.

"IdolDream of course! They post their newest updates there!" Emi smiled happily.

"Don't you think you're a little too obsessed?" Hanaka asked.

"No! Not at all!"

"Yeah, sure."

As Emi was denying everything Hanaka was saying, Miru tapped my shoulder.

"Kazuna, wanna watch the latest Dinosaur episode with me?"

"Uh, no thanks" I declined. "Also, you probably shouldn't be on your phone when walking."

Miru didn't hear me though. She was clearly upset about something on her phone.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Dumb Takeo said that Dinosaur Things was stupid! He's stupid! ROOAARRRR!"

"Lovely."

"Kazuna! Who's side are you on?"

I sighed.

"Hey, is that Kizuko over there?" Emi pointed towards a skate park. There was Kizuko on her skateboard.

"Yo guys! Glad you could make it!" Kizuko grinned as we walked over to her.

"Hey...um.."

"You can just called meh Kizuko!"

"Oh, okie Kizuko! What are you doing here though?"

"Ya know, just chilling. The filming studio's just a few streets down. See ya there!" And with that, Kizuko went back on her skateboard.

***

We entered the building and found Hotaru quietly sipping tea as a bunch of people hurried around her, setting up equipment.

"Hey Hotaru!" Miru waved. Hotaru smiled and beckoned for us to come over. As we walked into the room, we saw a wall that was decorated with amazing street art.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Emi said, admiring the wall.

"This is Kizuko's art. She is indeed very talented" Hotaru told us.

"Nah, I just love colour!" Kizuko said from behind us, giving us a bit of a startle.

As Kizuko went over to Hotaru, the Shadow Princess stood up.

"Excuse my rudeness, we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I am Hotaru Kagehime, more commonly known as the 'Shadow Princess', and this-

"I'm Kizuko Chiko! Or 'The Street Artist'!"

"We're both former students at Radiant Academy, school for performing arts and idols. We transferred to Stardust three-quarters through our first year. We're students of Aurora Symphony."

"And we've just been on tour in England this past couple of months!"

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. This building belongs to my father, so please, make yourself at home" Hotaru concluded.

The four of us just kinda started at them.

***

Hotaru and Kizuko had been top idols at their first school, and had been recommended to transfer to Stardust. Hotaru explained that the movie they were producing was one similar to what Emi said Epiphany had just released. A story about their life and how they became idols. We were given the scripts and started learning right away. My mind came back to uniqueness as I read more and more about Hotaru and Kizuko. It was no wonder why they were so popular.  They had even collaborated with Epiphany.

***

The filming started. A previous cold and aloof Hotaru met the fun-loving and outgoing Kizuko when they were assigned to be partners. Kizuko was elated to be given the chance to work with Hotaru. It had been said that Hotaru could sense the supernatural, and Kizuko thought that was awesome. She also found that Hotaru's classical music was pretty interesting, that she was an extraordinary harp player, and her old and outdated tales were actually very enjoyable to listen to. Hotaru eventually began warming up to Kizuko. She liked the street art Kizuko made, and found it very impressive how good Kizuko was on a skateboard. Hotaru found it fascinating how Kizuko was so good at roller-derby, and how much she adored Summer. The two became best friends and amazing idols.

Our group watched most of this from the sidelines, but barely together as a group of four, because at least one of us was always on set.

Eventually, it was finally time for a break.

"Hey Kazuna, we're going to go get some food! Come on let's go!" Hanaka yelled.

"I'm only a metre away from you, you don't need to yell," I said blankly in response.

"You sound like a mum" Miru said afterwards.

'Shut up people!" Hanaka screeched.

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna stay here. You guys go" I told my friends.

"Welp, cya!" Hanaka walked out of the building, accompanied by Miru skipping alongside her.

"Do you want me to get ya something?" Emi asked.

"Nah, I'm honestly fine" I told her.

"...Alright. Cya later Kazuna" Emi smiled, then hurried up to catch Hanaka and Miru. I waved goodbye, then approached Hotaru and Kizuko.

"Umm...excuse me."

Hotaru and Kizuko stopped their conversation and turned to face me.

"Hey, what's up? Ya need something?" Kizuko asked.

"Uh...well, this is kinda random but, can you just ask, what do you think about uniqueness? And is it important to idols?" I looked at my boring old shoes as I said this.

"Uniqueness? That is a bit of an odd question, but if you want to know my personal opinion on the topic, I'd say it's a very significant aspect. Uniqueness allows for idols to be truly distinguishable. It doesn't just apply to idols though" Hotaru said.

"I think uniqueness is pretty cool! Some may say, it's pretty...unique!" Kizuko nudged Hotaru, expecting to get her friend to laugh.

"Was that even a joke? It was horrible" Hotaru said with a blank expression and raised eyebrow.

"Ouch. Anyways, to be unique, you honestly just have to be yourself" Kizuko grinned. Hotaru nodded.

"Still though, it's important, right?" I peeked my head up.

"Definitely. So is an idol's personality, and overall charm!"

"You're right, that's true too. Thanks for telling me."

***

"And that's a wrap! Thanks everyone for hard work today! We'll be filming the second part tomorrow!" The director said.

"Oh! Before you guys go, wanna watch our performance?" Kizuko asked as she came running up to my friends and I, just as we were about to leave.

"Can we?" Emi's face lit up.

"Of course!"

"That would be awesome! Don't you think so too Hankie?" Miru cheered, smirking when she said Hanaka's least liked nickname 'Hankie.'

"Pffft whatever. I couldn't care less" Hanaka muttered. She was a slight bit cranky as she claimed that she hadn't gotten her beauty sleep.

"Oi Hanaka! That was kinda mean. You shouldn't say that. If your not interested then you can go if you want" Kizuko told her.

Hanaka's face turned red with embarrassment as Kizuko walked away.

"Ha! Take the L! And your face actually matches a red rose's colour right now!" Miru teased.

"Shut up! Don't you dare talk to the amazing Hanaka like that!"

"Lol you sound like my mum! And as I would say to her: You can't stop meeee!" Miru then did her silly little dance that she used to annoy Hanaka.

"HANAKAAAA SLAP!"

"MIRUUUUU CHOP!"

"EMIIIIII- Cookie!" Emi saw a huge chocolate chip cookie in a cookie jar and bounded over to it.

I sighed. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately.

-

Hotaru and Kizuko held their cards in their hand. Both of them holding a coord they designed themselves, since both hand their own brand. Hotaru's was Gothic Princess, and Kizuko's was Artsy Splash.

"Day & Night, forever illuminating!"

(The following song does not belong to me.)

Coord (A/N: So these past few months I've been getting quite a few comments on the coords! It's nice to see people like them! So therefore, I'm gonna make them again! Though it might not be that frequent, the most significant chords will have their own image xD.)

Special Appeal: Day & Night Dreamers (See chapter one for how this appeal goes. The only difference is that the clouds will be dark teal and coral, Hotaru and Kizuko's poses will be different, and in the background after the star explodes into glitter and the idols pose, there will be dark teal and coral stars, feathers and splashes of paint surrounding Hotaru and Kizuko.)

Idol Aura:  (A/N: So I'm currently still deciding an aura for these two. It will be revealed later on in upcoming chapters ^3^.)

-

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Miru cheered. Hanaka nodded in agreement, stunned for a moment. Then after she saw Miru's smirk, she regained her usual demeanour.

I chuckled softly at their interaction, then turned around and walked away when the two idols once they exited the stage.

"Hm? Kazuna! Where you going?" Emi asked. I had already walked out the door.
Emi sprinted after me, leaving Hanaka and Miru confused.

"Kazuna! Hey! Kazunaaaa wait up!" Emi called out to me.

I stopped walking and faced her.

"Wow, you sure do walk fast-"

"Emi."

"Yes?"

"We're not ready."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She blinked curiously.

"I mean, we're not ready for the top idol selection. There's no way we can win."

Emi stopped smiling.

"W-What are you saying?"

"Exactly what the words mean!...Emi, we can't do this. We can't win. We can't be top idols" and with those words said, I walked off, leaving Emi speechless. I mean, how could we win? When I couldn't even stand out, what chance did I have? I shed a tear.

And now, I was dragging Emi down with me.

---

And another chapter is done! Sorry if things seemed rushed, and if you find any mistakes, please let me know so I can correct them! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and stay tuned for more!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

831 55 25
⚠️WARNING⚠️ -------------------------- This book may trigger some readers. This book may contain: -Mental illnesses -Assault -Suicide Please read at...
1.6K 133 47
When one lunar phase ends, another begins. Meet Kazami Usagi! An up and coming idol who along with her friends is aiming for the very top. With a hop...
1.5K 195 21
Read this story about a new character in Aikatsu named Yoshihara Stella as she takes on challenges with her friends, Akiko, Usagi and more! This is P...
16.3K 284 33
Sora was 1 year old when he got sent to America. As he grew up he always got bullied and learned the truth about himself. He got upset & isolated him...