Resurgence||NCT Haechan FF||...

By pixxies02

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 - nctff Being the schools social outcast is not easy, being hurt and made fun of by every... More

●°•♤ 1 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 2 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 3 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 4 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 5 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 6 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 7 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 8 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 9 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 10 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 11 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 12 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 13 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 14 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 15 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 16 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 17 ♡•°●
●°•♤ 18 ♤•°●
🔹PLEASE READ🔹
●°•♤ 19 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 20 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 21 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 22 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 23 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 24 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 25 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 26 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 27 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 28 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 29 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 30 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 32 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 33 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 34 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 35 ♤•°●
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)

●°•♤ 31 ♤•°●

586 25 14
By pixxies02

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't even recognise myself anymore.

The black dress clung to all my curves, emphasising my figure perfectly. My hair was curled at the ends and I applied some simple makeup to finish the look, but I still feel like I'm missing something... Oh shit, shoes.

I ran back into my closet and took out a pair of silver stilettos to match with the dress.

"Yah, Siria! Haechan's here!" I heard Jungkook shout from downstairs.

"I'll be right there!" I shouted back.

I sat at the edge of my bed and put my heels on before walking back up to the mirror to look at my appearance one last time.

I nodded approvingly at my reflection in the mirror before grabbing my purse and phone and walked downstairs.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I entered the kitchen where Haechan and Jungkook were talking.

Haechan turned around and I got the exact reaction that I wanted. I looked past Haechan and saw Jungkook giving me thumbs up and a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

Haechan quickly contained his composer and walked up to me, pulling my body into his.

"You look beautiful." Haechan admired, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled shyly, looking at the floor and the two boys in the room chuckled at my reaction.

After their laughter died down, Haechan and I bid Jungkook goodbye before heading out to his car.

We got into the car and Haechan made sure to fasten his seatbelt before stepping on the accelerator, speeding off to the restaurant.

I wasn't bothered by his driving this time because he wasn't being reckless, but it still put my nerves on edge. But that could also be because I'm nervous about our date tonight.

It's the first fancy date that we're going on if I could put it that way. I've always dressed casually for a date with him, I've never dressed in something this fancy before.

Haechan parked the car and we both stepped out, heading into the restaurant hand-in-hand. The moment we entered the restaurant, I awed at the beautiful interior. I suddenly realised by looking at this place why he told me to dress up.

There weren't many people in the restaurant, but the ones that were all dressed up in fancy dresses and tuxedoes.

A waitress immediately showed Haechan and me to a table and we took our seats across from each other.

The waitress handed us our menus, I smiled softly as I received the menu and thanked the waitress before she walked off to give us time to decide what we want.

I immediately opened the menu and started to scan through the meals. My eyes enlarged as I looked at there prices and I looked up at Haechan with a shocked face.

"How can you afford this, it's all too expensive," I asked incredulously.

Haechan lifted his gaze from the menu in front of him, his features instantly softening when he looked into my eyes, "don't worry about the price, just order whatever you want."

"But-"

Before I could say anything Haechan interrupted me, "it's okay Siria, I can afford this. I've made a lot of money while working for your dad, this is nothing, so please order what you want."

I simply smiled widely at Haechan, shaking my head slightly, and went back to looking at the menu.

While I was looking through the menu my phone suddenly started ringing. I fished my phone out of my bag and answered it immediately.

"Jungkook? Is there something wrong?"

"Siria, I've got good news and bad news."

"Okay, tell me the good news first."

"Kiyoung has been discharged from the hospital and is already here at the mansion."

"What?! Really?!" I asked a little too loud, drawing the attention of others around the hospital. "Uh, Jungkook, hold on for a minute." I quickly excused myself from the table and walked out of the restaurant, standing by the entrance. "Okay, I'm back. So is Kiyoung really all better?"

"He still needs to rest and go for check-ups every week, but he's healthy enough to be discharged from the hospital as long as he doesn't exert himself too much."

"Oh my god, that's amazing!"

I can't believe what I'm hearing, Kiyoung can actually come home! I wish I was there to greet him though. This is the first time he's ever been able to come home since he's been born, it's a big day for him and I can't even be there to welcome him.

"What's the bad news though?"

Jungkook was silent on the other side of the phone causing me to become nervous. It can't be anything good. When someone's silent like this when there's bad news, it means it's bad.

The silence continued a little longer before Jungkook finally spoke. But what he said caused everything around me to stop. It felt like my whole world was starting to crumble right in front of me.

"I have to go back to Busan."

I wanted to ask so many questions, but every time I opened my mouth to say something nothing would come out.

I didn't want it to be true. Even though Jungkook have been avoiding each other for the past month I would never wish for this. He is one of the closest friends I've ever had, I don't want to lose him now.

When I was back in Busan, Jungkook l was like my Jennie. He was always protecting me from others. He looked after me and made sure that I was never alone.

He took such good care of me, even teaching me how to stand up for myself. How could I ever want someone like that to leave my life so suddenly?

"W-When do you leave?" I hesitantly asked, my voice sound softer than it usually did.

"I'm leaving tonight. I need to get there as quickly as I can."

"What?! You can't leave so soon, I'm not even there to say goodbye."

"I'm sorry Siria, I wish I could postpone it till tomorrow, but my grandmother was rushed to the hospital about an hour ago and there's no one there to look after her. I'm the only relative she has left, I have to be there."

Hearing that Jungkooks grandmother was in the hospital caused my heart to ache. I met his grandmother numerous times while I lived in Busan. She always treated me with such kindness, even better than Jungkook sometimes.

Once when I visited her she even said that I reminded her of her daughter, Jungkooks mother.

Hearing that such a kind-hearted woman was now sick and in the hospital really pulled at my heartstrings.

I didn't realise, but a tear slipped down my cheek and soon after another fell.

"Don't leave just yet, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Siria, you don't ha-"

"I'll be there as soon as I can, don't leave without me." Before Jungkook could say anything more I hung up the phone and ran back into the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Haechan, I have to go," I said hurriedly as I grabbed my purse.

"Is everything okay?" He asked out of concern.

"I don't really have time to explain, but I need to go to Jungkook. I'll talk to you later."

Before Haechan could say anything, I ran out of the restaurant and hald a cab. I paid the diver to drive a bit faster and I arrived at my house after just twenty minutes.

I hurriedly made my way into the house and found Jungkook carrying a suitcase down the stairs. I sighed in relief knowing I wasn't late.

Jungkook came down and stood right in front of me with two suitcases surrounding him.

Looking at him with his suitcases meant that this was no joke, he was being serious about everything.

My already aching heart started to ache more and tears were beginning to pool in my eyes.

I stared at the ceiling, refusing to allow my tears to fall and once the tears were no longer threatening to fall I looked back at Jungkook.

"I'll drive you to the airport," I said shortly, grabbing one of the suitcases by the handle to help him carry it to the car.

Jungkook quickly placed his hand on top of mine saying, "don't worry, I got it."

"Let me help, you can carry one bag and I'll carry the other." I shook my head stubbornly.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and slowly released my hand, allowing me to take the bag.

We walked to the car, putting his bags in the trunk and climbed in, speeding off to the airport.

On our way to the airport, it started to rain, almost as if the universe was showing everyone the way I feel right now.

Nothing will be the same once he's gone. He's like a brother to me, yeah Kiyoung is going to be around now, but Jungkook'S like my older brother that always protects me.

The longer I thought of what it would be like once Jungkook left, the more my heart would ache. Jungkook leaving made me realise that I really took him for granted this past month.

I should've spent more time with him, been there more often. But instead, I had to avoid him just because he was Jessica.

I was being selfish.

I didn't want him to be with Jessica so instead of telling him I didn't like the relationship they had, I just had to ignore him.

I wouldn't feel this guilty if I just told him how I felt about him and Jessica. It was an immature decision to be like this.

I want to say sorry to Jungkook, but how the hell am I gonna make up for the month that I didn't really speak to him? Nothing I say or do is gonna make what I did right.

I parked the car as close to the entrance of the airport as I could and Jungkook and I hopped out the car, grabbing his bags out the trunk.

We ran into the airport since we were trying to avoid getting too wet. I walked with Jungkook silently as he sorted everything out, getting his flight ticket, checking his bags in, everything.

I followed him around everywhere is silence until we sat down and waited for them to call for his flight.

"Are you going to be coming back to Seoul once your grandmother gets better?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

Jungkook sat next to me seemingly in deep thought as he thought about my question.

When I looked at him I could see the sadness and doubt in his eyes. The sadness was definitely because of his grandmother's sick. He is extremely close with her after all. But I don't know what he could possibly be doubting.

After a long silence Jungkook finally spoke, answering my question, "I might come back, but probably not this year. There are only a couple months left anyway, I'll just finish school in Busan."

His words hit me straight in the chest, piercing my heart. I didn't like the fact that I won't see him at school anymore, or at the mansion before and after school.

I'm going to miss spending time with him after school and on the weekends. Whenever I didn't have plans with Haechan or Jennie, Jungkook would always keep me entertained.

During the past month, however, we didn't really do any of that. I was constantly with Jennie and the dreamies since I was trying my best to avoid him.

I replied to Jungkook with a simple "ah" and averted my gaze to my feet.

I knew there was nothing I could say that could possibly change his mind. If he wants to finish school in Busan, that's his choice.

"The flight to Busan will be leaving in ten minutes. Please make your way to gate twelve to board your plane."

Jungkook stood up off the bench and I followed. He turned and faced me with a sad smile gracing his lips, "I guess this is goodbye."

With those words, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out into tears and I covered my face with my hands to hide from everyone that might be looking.

Jungkook stepped forward and wrapped his strong arms around my body, rubbing my back soothingly to calm me down.

I buried my face in his chest and let the tears continue to fall, soaking Jungkooks shirt.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I cried, my voice muffled by his chest.

_______

Heyyyooo

I'm sorry I haven't really been updating that much. I've been trying to write as much as possible but I seriously just have no inspiration at the moment.

However, THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH GUYS!!! We're already past 7K reads, like how the fuck? I really am very grateful that you read this piece of crap because this book really is crap😂❤️❤️

Thank you and I love you😂💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 16.5K 33
[Instagram AU] Donghyuck can't hear anymore. He's deaf, but that doesn't stop him from liking the famous rapper, Mark Lee. You might be laughing. "He...
364K 11.8K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader
431K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
23.6K 959 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...