He was right

Av zeal136

Step into Hazel Justice's zany life. She has got the looks and the brains. She's funny and childlike but seri... Mer

Before you begin....
Welcome to Hazel-town!
Immature? Me? Puh-leeze!
Oh boy!
Once upon a stranger
Chasey! Chase! Chase!
You don't mess with me!
This means war!
Spin the bottle
There goes my Sunday!
We, the chatty girls!
The gift hunt
Déjà vu!
Burned, bitch! Burned!
Follow me, slave!
Of neon monkeys, leprechauns and minty kiss
I did WHAT?!
Stupid questions
Tit for tat
Hey
Quack! Quack!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Chocolate flavored kiss
The crash
The angel vs dumbasses
Hot and cold Tyler
Naked singing beauty
His girl
Oppa Gangnam Style!
BAZINGA!
Cat fight...sorta!
Tyler Tyler everywhere!
Meet the Justice League
My sugar bunny....huh!
Mother effing heels!
Playing Cupid
That four-letter word
Finally found one!
Lights! Camera! DRAAAAAAAMAAA!!
Yo!
Drip! Drip!
Crybaby
Tagged his
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
I might just poison him!
He was right
SEQUEL
Look who's back!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Don't cha?

29.1K 1.3K 648
Av zeal136

A/N: Chappie dedicated to my co-lame queen, @Red0_0. Be jealous peeps! We're lame and cool at the same time! 

Fuck yeah!

Go check out her awesomesauce books! She ain't writing any shit bruh!

Also, I might edit this. So just refresh it once, before you start. Key word: might! I believe you've been already informed that I'm lazy as hell!

___________________________

“Hazel? HAZEL?”

“Huh?....What?”

Ashley chuckled and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “Stop biting your lip,” she said with a smirk, “It’ll start bleeding!”

“What?” I asked in a perplexed tone, my eyes never leaving the sight in front of me.

She giggled again and pushed my now dropped jaw shut with a finger under my chin. But it dropped again.

Damn! He’s too....hot!

Sure there were two teams of guys playing on the field. Sure there was an interesting game going on. Sure everyone would have spotted me staring…but there was nothing that could stop me from doing that.

 I just could not take my eyes off his sweaty form. Messy hair, clothes drenched with sweat clinging to his body, those sexy growls (though I could not hear them) and serious looks as he concentrated on the game….

Damn! Tyler looked just too….hot!

Ashley and I were sitting on the bleachers and watching their practice game. Chase and Derek were in the same team while Tyler was in the other. I had been pretty much into the game when my mind just wandered off into a world of its own and my thoughts got all jumbled up.

Yeah…that happened when Tyler started playing.

I didn’t think they had spotted us yet because none of them had taken their eyes off the ball. Except for some who never looked at the ball at all as they were busy ogling Bree and her cheer squad practice.

“Yes! Yes! GO DEREK!!” Ashley stood up and started shouting, the cheetos from the pack she was having, falling on me. That definitely broke my concentration. 

“The hell Ashley!” I snarled and snatched her pack.

“YE- NO! Damn you TYLER!!”

Okay…now that definitely got my concentration back!

Tyler was on fire as he ran towards the goal post with the ball, dodging all the ones who tried to get in his way. When he was cornered he managed to kick the ball to one of his teammates who kicked it back to him after a moment. He then kicked the ball with full force towards the goal post and he scored!!

“YES!! YES!!” I sprang up from my seat and started jumping like crazy as I clapped my hands, not caring that every single person was looking at me due to this sudden outburst. “YAY! SHOW THEM TYLER!” He looked at me with pursed lips which turned into a smirk before he started chuckling. “That was great! ASH DID YOU SEE THAT?” I started shaking her.

Wow! He’s so good at it!! He’s just amazing! I can’t even…

She started sniggering and nodding her head at the same time. “Yeah! But I thought you were here to cheer for Chase?”

“Uhhhhhhh….yeah…” I said with uncertainty, “So?”

She chuckled again and said, “Nothing! Just nothing!” She snorted. “Yeah...that was great,” she said calmly.

“I KNOW, RIGHT!”

“UGH! YOU ALL ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING!!” Bree’s piercing voice rang through the field. She was with her group at the foot of the bleachers and they were trying to make a human pyramid which looked like more of a messy human sandwich at the moment.

“You! Whatever the fuck your name is....” she pointed to a girl who had just stood up from that mess. “You’re out! Don’t ever try for the cheerleading squad again!”

“But Bree she’s one of the best we’ve got!” Mia retorted.

“She WAS! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN!”

“WILL YOU SHUT UP BITCH!! WHO-”

“Hazel, shut the fuck up!” Ashley hissed as she grabbed my hand to hold me from going over to that piece of crap and kicking the daylight out of her.

She just annoyed me so much! And I was sure I would not be alone if I ever planned to murder her brutally with a spear! In fact, there’d be many to plan me a celebration party after my act of heroism.

“Oh look who we have here!” she said and folded her arms cockily.

“Certainly not the high headed, small brained, dumbass, knowing-nothing-but-acting-like-a-pro for a captain bimbo, cuz they’ve already got one here!” I replied in a sweet voice. “How much I admire you, Bree!” I said and faceplamed with fake awe.

A few sniggers sounded from the poor group but they were immediately suppressed when she glared at them. From what her face looked like, she was probably gonna explode in….three, two, one….

I’M GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELIER, FROM THE CHANDELIER!! I’M GONNA LIVE LIKE TOMORROW DOESN’T EXIST, LIKE IT DOESN’T EXIST!!

Haahahahahaha….had to think of something till she came up with an answer!

If she was planning to just kill me with looks then she was failing miserably!

She scowled and rolled her eyes.

Phew! For a moment there I thought I had had the Medusa effect on her!

Ew! I hate snakes!

“What would you know about this? I don’t think that a skunk like you would’ve ever even been allowed into the gym when the try outs were held, whereas I was the one judging them! You know nothing! You think you’re smart? Lemme tell you Justice, you’re nothing but a big-mouthed bitch! You can never replace me!”

“Wooooooow!!” I said dramatically and clapped my hands. “Woah, Bree! Where do you get these crazy ideas from? Who are you that I’d even try to replace you?” I put some stress on ‘try’, just for the effect, you know?!

“I have everything that you clearly don’t!”

I scoffed. “Really?! Like what?”

She straightened her back and looked me straight in the eye. “I’m the captain of the cheerleading team. I have guys chasing me everywhere I go. I’m more popular than you can ever dream of becoming! I-”

“Okay wait! Let’s get two things straight here. A, I’m not an attention whore, like some.” I eyed her with a smirk. “And B, wearing skimpy clothes and grooving in the name of cheerleading like a dancing Barbie doll with stupid pom-poms is not really my style! I’d rather sit back and laugh like a retard than have guys drooling over me, not for the person I am but for a piece of plastic with overload of make up, I act like!”

“You….bitch!” she launched at me but Mia and another girl held her back.

What’s with her spasm attacks?!

Hoo! Haa! Don’t you know gurl, I can kick your ass-a?

I stepped towards her and patted her cheek gently. “See ya later, captain!”

“That was awesome!” Ashley said and chuckled as we made our way back to our seats but just before we could sit, the coach whistled which meant it was their break time.

When I looked down, the first thing I noticed was Bree storming out.

Buh bye bitch! We’ll miss you….NEVA!

“Ew! Derek! How can you eat this with those hands? You’re so sweaty!” Ash grimaced when Derek dunked his hand in her pack of cheetos.

He must be dying of food deprivation. I know him, no!

“Like this?” He snatched the pack and emptied it onto his palm and started eating them off it.

“Ew! Derek!” Ash made a face but that only made him laugh with his stuffed mouth.

“Ash come on!” he said and swung his sweaty arm around her shoulder. But she shrugged it off and stepped back.

“Don’t touch me right now!”

“Oh really?” he said and started smirking. He swung his arm around her again but she pushed him and started running, Derek chasing her and they both laughing while doing so.

I was laughing too, looking at the two of them but soon was back to just staring at Tyler. He was still at a distance from me but I could make out he was smirking as he started walking towards me.

He looked good enough to eat! I swear!!

Shit! Shit!! I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I just…

“Hey Hazel!”

My head shot up to my left where I found a smiling Chase coming towards me. I sighed and then forced a smile as he came in front of me, but not blocking my view completely.

“I’m glad you made it.”

“Yeah…I….” I stole a look at Tyler who looked irritated as hell.

I know it’s strange, but even though I didn’t like Tyler being so rude to Chase whenever he’d be with me, I always kinda felt like dancing when that’d happen.

He looked so hot when he’d be angry or….

“I told you I’d come!” I said hastily, to stop my trail of thoughts.

“Oh yeah! The game was-”

Tyler was back to smirking after he drank some water from the sipper he was holding.

He was walking towards me in slow-mo with a killer attitude. I would have thought I was just imagining him walking that way, if I hadn’t spotted a guy running past him!

He was doing it on purpose!

Damn! I know it’s crazy but all that was playing through my head when I kept seeing him walking like that was-

Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Boyfriend actually…but well…let’s not spoil the song!

Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?

Don’t cha?

Don’t cha?

And if that walk was just not enough, he took off his shirt and swung it on a shoulder, with his smirk widening even more.

Oh fuck!

My eyes widened to the size of saucers as I kept staring at him shamelessly.

What was he trying to do? Seduce me?

Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?

He opened the cap of the sipper and started pouring the water on his head while shaking it slowly.

Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?

Now, if I were a cartoon, this was the moment that my jaw would fall to the ground, my vigorously beating heart would spring out of my chest and my eyes would bulge out of their sockets while I’d be whistling like a wolf….I meant howling like one.

Aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo!!

“Hazel? Umm…Hazel?”

Oh damn!

“Hazel?” A moving hand was blocking my view.

Shit!

DON’T CHA?

DON’T CHA?

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“What?”

“Huh?” I finally looked at Chase, breathing heavily.

“Oh, here you are, Hazel!” I heard a sly voice and gulped before looking at the source.

Chase turned too and he looked equally stunned as me. I don’t think he was even breathing.

“Uhhh….” Chase was blinking hard. “Umm…he..hey,” he gulped, “hey Tyler.”

“Chase,” he said nonchalantly without looking at him.

Chase was clearly being uncomfortable now. I thought he figured out what had been taking my attention while he was talking to me.

“You….you played really…” he cleared his throat, “well,” he finished and sighed.

“Yeah, I know,” Tyler answered in a cocky tone.

“I…I have to go,” Chase said and without even saying goodbye to me, left!

Is he annoyed? How am I supposed to make it up to him now?!

“It’s really hot today, don’t you think?” he said with a grin playing on his lips.

“Uh…..yeah…” I said and looked away. “And I just had a heat stroke,” I muttered embarrassedly.

“What was that?” he said and cupped his ear with his hand.

“Nothing!” I sighed and immediately turned my back to him.

“Where are you going?” he called from behind me when I started walking away.

“I can’t stand this much of heat!” I shouted back and ran away, his laughter echoing through my head as I tried to get the scenes from before out of my head.

Don’t cha?

Don’t cha?

_________________________________________

A/N: So.....don't cha? ;) lol! xD

Ello ello! My lovely Zeally beans! I don't have much else to say so let's just get to this week's questions now, shall we?

We've gotta have a common ship name for this stupid (soon to be) couple! So...What do you think their ship name should be? The one suggested the most will be the one!

Second....@zeal136 is ___________. Fill in the blank!

SMH....I'm such a narcissist! ;P lol xD 

Goal: 150 votes! 3:) 

Adios! :D

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
305K 10.3K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
229K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...
13.2K 1.4K 34
~~~~~ One thing that most definitely hasn't changed is the power of those bright hazel eyes to reduce me to a puddle of mush. And I can't help but th...