STUCK (TordTom)

بواسطة MjelikART

Tom and Tord had been broken up for 3 years, It has been good really. No communication what so ever. But the... المزيد

Prologue
Main Characters intro.
• 1 •
• 2 •
First Fanart <3
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
•16•
Tafira Livingston
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 21.2 •
• 21.22 •
• 22 •
Fanart <3
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
Livingston Family (Req)
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
UNLIKELY
• End •
Sketches
• End • End •
• End • End • End •
More Sketches
Fanart and a Farewell

• 12 •

5.7K 271 408
بواسطة MjelikART

No One's P.O.V

"So tomorrow, We're gonna start with the stupid questions?" Tom asked, crossing his arms as he slumps on the passenger seat. Tord glanced at him before grinning, "Yes, Problem?"

"To be honest.. Yeah." Tom replied, turning to stare deeply on to the road.

"Is it about your model boyfriend?"

Tom jolted up in the sudden mention of his beloved, "N-no.. It's no-"

"Why can't you just tell him the truth? It's better if he knows." Tord retorted, trying to muster all the gentleness of his voice as he could.

He was also bitten by what he just said.

Tord then turned to Tom and stared. He saw how Tom was wearing the same expression he wore when he left...

Tord shook his head and quickly averted his eyes, "Thomas, I hope you know that he's gonna find out eventually... It's better if you have told him now than late--"

"I'm gonna tell him soon. But if I do... I know he's gonna hate me for not telling him sooner."

Tord noticed that the traffic light turned to red. Tord stopped his car and looked over at Tom secretly. Tom sighed, "I just couldn't have him hate me... I don't want him to hate me."

Tord stared at Tom, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

'What could have happen if I just told you?'

Tord continued to stare at Tom. Missing how it felt when he was free to hold Tom whenever he wants.

HOOOOONNNKKKK!!!

Both of them jolted up in surprise. Realizing that they were holding up the line of cars behind them.

Tord then stepped on the gas, murmuring profanities under his breath.

Tom slowly glanced at Tord. Tord was still murmuring under his breath and his face expression was unreadable...

'Are you really okay?'

~~~~~~~~~Tom's front porch~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the ride." Tom bid to Tord before closing the car door and walking away.

"I'll just send you a text!" Tord yelled before driving away. Tom turned to look at Tord's car while it was slowly disappearing out of his sight.

Tom scoffed, "Couldn't even spare a time to say thank you and goodbye to me."

Disappointed, Tom turned to his front door and reached for the keys in his pocket. Suddenly his phone rung off.

He wondered for a moment...

'Is it Zion?' Tom thought to himself before realizing that the only contact in his phone with a costumed ringtone was Zion.

So who was calling him at this time?

"Meh, probably Mom." Tom said to himself while wearing a grumpy face. He never had a good relationship with his mom.

So he wasn't giving two shits about answering it.

Until...

RIIIINNNGGGG!!!

"FOR JEHOVAH'S SAKE!" Tom yelled in annoyance before reaching for his phone in his pocket then clicking the answer button immediately.

"WHAT?!" Tom yelled at the phone, panting like a mad dog.

"Thomas." A Norwegian accented voice spoke in a very gentle tone. Tom paused, "T-tord?"

"I'm sorry if I had to call you." Tord replied,

"It's okay. But what the hell do you want?" Tom asked, pretending as if he was annoyed.

"I just wanna say thanks for helping me. sleep well. Goodnight." Tord said before hanging up the phone.

Leaving Tom with opened mouth and widened eyes.

'Did he seriously called me just for that?'

He stared at his phone, specifically at the number that was obviously Tord's...

"Should I save it?.."

Tom thought...

"Yeah. Why not, he's a friend anyway." Tom said then saved the number. Naming it 'Horns' while grinning to himself.

He was then snapped back to reality, "Right. I have to get the keys." He said before holding the handle and reaching in his pocket for the keys. Until he accidentally turned the handle.

The door was open.

"What the hell?" Tom crunched up his eyebrows, "I could have swore that I've locked it..." He said before walking in.

He looked around, "The lights are on too... What the fuck?"

He slowly walked through the halls, watching out for any burglars or something to scare the shit out of him... He then sniffed upon a familiar scent.

"Hello?" Tom yelled through, waiting for any reply. He was thinking that he might be crazy for acting like some ghost was gonna answer him.

He may have just forgot to turn off the lights and lock the door...

"Good evening, Boss" a voice spoke from behind. Tom turned around in a 'ready to fight' pose when the source of the voice came to his view.

Standing right in front of him was his fiance. Zion.

Wearing the most angelic smile that would always take Tom to heavens, "Zion!" Tom called out and leaped at him making Zion stumble backwards a bit before hugging him back.

"Did I scare you?" Zion asked while chuckling, Tom nodded in response, "I thought I was being an idiot and left the lights on and the door open."

"Well you didn't but aren't you an idiot?" Zion teased,

"I hate you."

Zion felt his heart ache a bit but he still kept a smile on since he knows that Tom just meant it as a joke.

"Aww I love you too." Zion replied, trying to contain a smile on his face.

Tom pushed him away gently, "You're still wearing contact lenses?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I still have to go back to the building for a discussion."

Tom chuckled, "You just forgot your glasses in one of the drawers in the dressing room didn't you?"

Zion laughed, feeling embarrassed, "You know me very well."

"Oh shut up." Tom tiptoed and ruffled Zion's hair before turning back from him.

"Why are you here?" Tom asked before walking inside the kitchen with Zion following after him. Tom walked over to the sink, "Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something for you?" Tom asked as he turned the sink on and waited for Zion's reply.

"No, I just came here just to.." Zion paused, scratched his nape nervously.

"To?" Tom asked, still having his back turned from Zion. He was washing his hands.

"This is embarrassing..." Zion mumbled before taking a deep breath..

"I came here just to see you." Zion said before covering his face, blushing. Tom paused, feeling heat spread across his face, "O-Oh.."

Then silence soon swallowed them up. The two were like tomatoes. Both are blushing bright red. Covering their faces.

"AHEM.. Boss the water is still running..." Zion mumbled to Tom, jolting Tom awake and turned off the running water.

"You're such a goof..." Tom mumbled, still not turning to his fiance. He sighed and grinned, "So, H-how was your win celebration again?" Tom asked, trying to sound very casual.

"Well... It was okay... Mark kissed Jon on his cheek and the two were really drunk to even care." Zion said, making Tom laugh.

"Holy shit.. And you guys just let it happen?!" Tom asked, walking over to his fridge and opening it.

Zion was just watching him the entire time, wearing an endearing grin, "Yeah, It was worth it anyway."

"You and your company are really unbelievable. Really."

The two lovers shared a laugh together. When it died down, the atmosphere turned serious, "Busy Bee, About our wedding--"

"I love you so much Thomas." Zion interrupted, making Tom flush red and turn to him.

He saw that Zion was clutching on to his chest, making a ball with his fist. Wrinkling his clothes.

Tom smiled, "I love you too Zion. You didn't have to say it again and again."

Zion chuckled genuinely,

"Yeah."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.6K 637 30
Tord has lived in the army base for a couple of years before he wanted to move back to his friends house. But there was a catch Tord never thought a...
74K 1.6K 29
*After The End* It's been a month since the 'incident' and Tord is really depressed. He has anxiety, depression, anorexia and sometimes even panic at...
21.1K 948 20
Tom and Tord hate each other. We all know that. But what if it changes in one event. Here Tord learns how to like no LOVE Tom. But did Tom even love...
222K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...