Surrounded By Werewolves...

Od illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... Více

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:19:. ~Angel's POV~

6.8K 249 10
Od illuminacity

The sun was in my eyes and I groaned which caused a male to chuckle. I froze.

"Bret! What are you still doing here?! What's the time?!" I whispered furiously.

"I told him to stay." I swallowed hard as my gaze moved to Des's mother.

"Hi... Ma'am..." I spoke nervously.

"That's what I thought." She had her hands on her hips. "Do I need to give you the talk?" My eyes widened and I pulled a pillow over my head groaning at the fact she would even ask that. "Well... W-"

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelled throwing the pillow at her. "No! I've heard it! Stop!" I could hear Bret chuckling.

"If you two are going to go that far make sure Des isn't here."

"Oh god kill me." I muttered and Bret put his arms around me.

"Don't worry. You won't have to worry about that for a while Miss Rooth." She walked out and he chuckled again before kissing my head again.

"Hey. What did I say?" He done it again before chuckling and letting go of me. He ducked as I threw a pillow at him. I saw the time and gasped. "Why didn't you wake me up?! Oh god!" I jumped up and raced over my drawers. I pulled out a shirt and ripped jeans.

"I prefer the shirt you're wearing right now." I scoffed.

"Turn around."

"Scared I'll peek at your underwear?"

"I know that's exactly what you'll do." I saw him turn around and grabbed underwear before racing of into the bathroom. I rushed to get changed and brush my hair. I put on my makeup and noticed my left cheek was less swollen to the point where it looked like a shadow and it didn't hurt as much to open it. I walked back out and he looked at me confused.

"I thought girls were supposed to take ages getting changed and finding things to wear."

"Girls who actually care." I muttered grabbing my favourite jacket.

"Would you care if I could figure out a way to ask you out?" I shrugged smiling and he stepped closer but I put my hand on his chest "God I could kiss you right now." He sighed and I smiled bigger. I bit my lip to keep from laughing and he moved just before I pulled away. He groaned.

"Remember you can't kiss me until you ask me out."

"That's good to know." I spun around and saw Des's mother standing in the doorway. My lips went into a thin line. She held out a lunchbox and I took it not looking at her which made Bret chuckle again.

"I'm going to go. I'll be right back later." He quickly left and I set up my bag. When I looked back up again she had left and I was confused on why she cared. I mean, I won't be here long... I think. I picked up my bag and went downstairs to where I knew Des would be. There was another plate and I sighed.

"Eat Angel." I heard her mother say and I sat down. I never like force feeding myself for them. I looked down at it confused.

"Don't people normally have waffles for desert?" I whispered at Des and she shrugged.

"These just aren't any waffles. The're chocolate chip!" I sighed and tore some off and put it in my mouth. It was nice but I wasn't exactly hungry.

"Good. You're eating."

"What's the point? The next place I'm going I'l be lucky if I get any food." I muttered and Des was quiet. I wasn't in a good mood anymore but it might have been the fact that I had a massive headache that was causing my head to pound like crazy and black spots to appear when I moved to quick. I groaned rubbing my temples and I sat up.

"Sit down right now and eat!" Des's mother ordered but I clenched my jaw. I really didn't like people telling me what to do like they actually cared.

"Please." Des added in and I sighed again before sitting down onthe stupid chair. I ripped another piece off and put it into my mouth. Her mother excused herself and walked away. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around the back on me and I could see a nose and other parts of a face out of the corner of my eye.

"You okay?" He asked and I shrugged ripping off another piece. "Waffles." I smiled slightly and handed him a full one which made him unwrap his arms from around me and sit down next to me. Des giggled slightly and I rolled my eyes. She took one off me knowing I wouldn'tbe able to eat it and I mouthed 'Thank you' to her as her mother walked back in.

"Did you give one to him?" She asked and I shrugged. "At least you ate the other one." I tried not to smile victoriously as she walked back out. I saw Des fist pump.

"Mhmph mm ne hempump." I turne to her and frowned. She was smiling and swallowed blushing slightly. "I mean, best ever eaterer." I shook my head trying not to laugh while Bret was chuckling to himself. Bret's phone went off and Des frowned. "I've heard that ringtone..." My eyes widened slightly and I turned to look at Bret.

"Me too! How weird!" Bret stared into my eyes for a second before frowning as well.

"I may or may not have left it here one time..." He trailed off and a smirk spread across his face. "Then someone called it." Des made a noise and I chuckle as well.

"It's your fault I was woke up that night!" She screeched and I flinched slightly as my head pounded more.

"You okay?" He asked again and I nodded even though I felt terrible. I got up and left my plate with a quarter of a waffle on it still. He grabbd my wrist. "Hey." I turned and looked at him and he looked a little bit worried. "Can you actualy tell me the turth this time?" He aske softly and I sighed.

"I just have a raging headache." I muttered and picked up my bag with my other hand. "I'm fine I swear." I pulled my hand out of his and Des was still quiet as she quickly lifted up her bag.

"Come on. We'll be late." She took my arm and led me away from Bret towards the front door. "By the way mum doesn't like him being so concerned about you. She thinks he could turn out to be a stalker or something." She whispered to me and I knew Bret had heard when he made a dismissive noise behind us.

"In no way, am I a stalker."

"Debateable." I muttered and Des laughed.

-_*_*_*_-

I stepped out of Bret's backseat and Des stepped out of the passenger seat. I picked my bag up and saw Drake with the girl Amelia. I started walking forward with Des by my side. My headache had become worse in the car ride but it might have been the fact that Des had blasted some random music and started to sing tone deaf when she didn't even know the words. I had gone halfway when I saw Trent and groaned turning around.

"I can't do this." Bret took my wrist and I looked at him. He was gazing at me and his face was saying that it was okay to back down. I pulled my wrist out. "I will never back down." I growled and turned back around. Trent was watching me but I walked straight past him and even shouldered him for a good measure.

"Angel." He grabbed my wrist hard as he growled out my name. I'll give him five seconds.

"Let go of me." I growled back. Four.

"No." Three two one! I thought quickly in my head.

"Fine then." I dug my nails into his wrist and he made a noise. I pulled his arm forward and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned. "Don't ever kiss me again." Bret started pulling me off of Trent and I let him. I was horrified when there was skin and blood underneath my fingernails. I put my palm up to my head and groaned again as the world spun quickly.

"Angel if your headache's that bad we can go home."

"I'm fine." I muttered even though I couldn't even figure out where she was.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" She always put two up so...

"Two."

"Dammit." She muttered and Bret sighed.

"How many am I holding up?" He butted in.

"Um... Two?" I guessed and finally I focused on his hand which had three up. "I mean three." I saw his face change and I smiled.

"This isn't funny Angel." Bret said and I stopped smiling as the world slowed down. I took deep breaths and I finally saw everything better.

"I'm sorry." I muttered and I realised Trent was still there. "I'm sorry for hurting you." I murmured looking at him but he looked genuinely worried for me. Luckily the bell rung and I hurried off towards History. Yes, I do realise Bret is in it but I needed to think. I had no idea what just happened but I knew I was sick and shouldn't even be at school but I wouldn't back down. Besides, I would get to meet Bret's friend and he had sounded really excited about it. I sat down in my normal seat and someone had got rid of my desk. I frowned slightly but figured more reason to destroy one. I pulled out my swtichblade and started carving 'Hell' as normal. I saw Bret sit down next to me but I didn't care. Much.

"Miss Hell we just got a new table do you have to do that?" The teacher walked in straight away and didn't even have to look at me to go off at me.

"Do you have to think you can ever stop me or is that just a life goal?" I spoke coldly and she slammed a few books down on my desk but I didn't flinch. I knew that she had wanted me to.

"Go. Out of my classroom." I sighed and picked up my bag. "Give me it." She held her hand out but I put it into my pocket. I walked out and could hear her saying something but I seriously didn't care. I knocked on the principal's door.

"If that's you Angel one moment." I sat down on one of the chairs outside of it and kept my head down fiddling with my jeans. They were ripped ones and I didn't exactly like the fluff that could get caught on them. "It's just that way." I heard the headmaster telling a new person.

"Mhmm..." I heard the guy said and chuckled. He sounded like I would.

"I heard that Angel. Why are you here?"

"I had History remember?"

"Yes. Your teacher asked for a new desk yesterday." I smiled still fiddling with my jeans. He sighed. "Come on in then." I lifted my head up smiling victoriously and could see a guy out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah. Free period without History. I have it later again today so can I go outside then?" He sighed again.

"So long as you don't get kicked out of English before it starts." I picked up my bag and followed him into his office. He started typing straight away.

"Do you have any asprin?" I asked and he opened his drawer as I pulled a drinkbottle out of his little minibar thing.

"Are you okay?" I nodded but knew he wasn't convinced.

"Small headache." That's an understatement.

"If your home wasn't so terrible I would advise you to go home and rest... Maybe I could call Des' mother..."

"I'm fine." I didn't want to see Des' mother becase truthfully, we got along most of the time but right now we weren't exactly. "Anyway she's been getting on my nerves. She thinks I'll do exactly what she says and she can order me around at anytime."

"She cares Angel." I snorted.

"Yeah right." I spoke sarcastically and he sighed which made me know he had given up completely. Others were always first to back down. I stared down at the arm rest.

**All Rights Reserved**

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

400K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
55.6K 2.1K 37
Alpha, Luna and every mateless wolves that stood in the hierarchy waited impatiently for their mates. However young alpha female to be Angel Bluebird...
1.7K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
2.1K 153 20
Joy Daniels is a nurse who has seen her fair share of gore. She works im the emergency department and loves her job. She is on the way to a promotion...